"All these black people are screwing up my democracy." - Ian Smith

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Spatial localisation in relativistic theory (part I : t'=t=0)

SubjectAuthor
* Spatial localisation in relativistic theory (part I :Richard Hachel
`* Re: Spatial localisation in relativistic theory (part I : t'=t=0)rotchm
 `- Re: Spatial localisation in relativistic theory (part I : t'=t=0)Harif Kuloo

1
Spatial localisation in relativistic theory (part I : t'=t=0)

<xVSTkTZQ4dM3vG2uks28Oq1jIWQ@jntp>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=73338&group=sci.physics.relativity#73338

Subject: Spatial localisation in relativistic theory (part I :
t'=t=0)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
JNTP-HashClient: 0mmf_YLhSqBhrrUQKsT9u16eDbs
JNTP-ThreadID: GRFonThjJ_hmkdleY7qW_yWBRiQ
JNTP-Uri: http://news2.nemoweb.net/?DataID=xVSTkTZQ4dM3vG2uks28Oq1jIWQ@jntp
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 21 15:08:38 +0000
From: r.hac...@tiscali.fr (Richard Hachel)
 by: Richard Hachel - Thu, 2 Dec 2021 15:08 UTC

When you don't fully understand a theory, you have to start with its
basics.
What is needed, above all, is never to state words, notions, concepts
without a precise idea of ​​what you are saying.
This is, unfortunately, what is most often done.
No relativistic physicist in the world (where they are hiding) is capable
of explaining the evolutions of the Langevin paradox (which remains
current and on which cranks and trolls of all kinds have a nice game to
come over). They do not understand what they are talking about, and drown
their fish under a haze of words like "when the reference frame is jumped,
the needles go crazy".
I have never used such words, nor been so vague in the terms. So the
question is: "Who is using the best principles?"
I take this opportunity to present here a very important transformation
that all students should know by heart, and which is that of the vision of
the universe by two (or more) momentarily joint observers.
This transformation is useful, beautiful, and true.
It is still necessary to understand, like me, who disseminated it, clearly
the meaning and the terms.
t and t 'are equal to 0. It is the moment when the two (or more) observers
cross each other and trigger their watch. x, y, z represent the universe
they are observing at this moment (it is exactly the same but the
specified spatial deformations).
To, To 'represent the instants when the events observed live by the
observers took place.
Be careful not to mislead the signs. To and To 'are always negative in the
present case of the crossing t' = t = 0.
In R, t=0, To=-sqrt(x²+y²+z²)/c
In R', t'=0, To'=-sqrt(x'²+y²+z²)/c

<http://news2.nemoweb.net/jntp?xVSTkTZQ4dM3vG2uks28Oq1jIWQ@jntp/Data.Media:1>

Re: Spatial localisation in relativistic theory (part I : t'=t=0)

<c0b8d5f8-a52c-4a5a-b173-d5222fde9766n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=73347&group=sci.physics.relativity#73347

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2021 08:20:03 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Spatial localisation in relativistic theory (part I : t'=t=0)
From: rot...@gmail.com (rotchm)
 by: rotchm - Thu, 2 Dec 2021 16:20 UTC

On Thursday, December 2, 2021 at 10:08:41 AM UTC-5, Richard Hachel wrote:

[ irrelevancies and cries snipped]

You seriously need to learn how to write.
Remove all unnecessary cries.
Be concise.

Like, your current post, can be greatly simplified just by saying:

" t and t 'are equal to 0. It is the moment when the two observers
cross each other and trigger their watch.
To, To 'represent the instants when the events observed live by the
observers took place.
Be careful not to mislead the signs. To and To 'are always negative in the
present case of the crossing t' = t = 0.
In R, t=0, To=-sqrt(x²+y²+z²)/c
In R', t'=0, To'=-sqrt(x'²+y²+z²)/c "

And all that can be even stated much simpler with less words. Again, learn to write.

Re: Spatial localisation in relativistic theory (part I : t'=t=0)

<soatab$1s78$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=73352&group=sci.physics.relativity#73352

From: bbc...@uioas.ar (Harif Kuloo)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2021 16:47:08 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Harif Kuloo - Thu, 2 Dec 2021 16:47 UTC

impertinent troll, Stephane Baune, aka the "rotchm" pretentious ignorant,
wrote:

> On Thursday, December 2, 2021 at 10:08:41 AM UTC-5, Richard Hachel
> wrote:
>
> [ irrelevancies and cries snipped]
>
> You seriously need to learn how to write.

keep your stinking mouth shut, you stupid uneducated retard. You are
imbecile in everything. lol

http://wiki.naturalphilosophy.org/index.php?title=Stephane_Baune

2011 - "Superluminal and negative velocities according to ether theory"
(Read in full)
2009 - "Faster Than the Brighter-Light Beacon"
2009 - "Time for Another Paradox"
2006 - "[[Theory of Special Relativity vs. Preferred Reference Frame
Theory: A Theoretical Distinction: UPDATE]]" (Read in full)
2005 - "Theory of Special Relativity vs. Preferred Reference Frame Theory:
A Theoretical Distinction" (Read in full)

Music: Nurse With Wound, Current93, Skinny Puppy, The Residents, And One,
Vive la fete, Beruriuer Noir ...
Favorite online music channels: Doomed, Tormented radio...
Favorite TV stations: PBS.
Favorite TV shows: Cyberchase, Nova, Nature, Frontline, Simpsons, House,
WWE RAW, ...
Favorite Movies: ...
Extra interests: Wandering the streets, observing, interacting
and putting my nose where it does not belong...
( because it just smells so good

https://sites.google.com/site/baunes/activities