"I DO want your money, because god wants your money!" -- The Reverend Jimmy, from _Repo_Man_

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Einstein's Constant Speed of Light: Obvious Nonsense

SubjectAuthor
* Einstein's Constant Speed of Light: Obvious NonsensePentcho Valev
+- Re: Einstein's Constant Speed of Light: Obvious Nonsensemitchr...@gmail.com
+* Re: Einstein's Constant Speed of Light: Obvious NonsenseReese Page
|`- Re: Einstein's Constant Speed of Light: Obvious NonsenseSolomonW
`* Re: Einstein's Constant Speed of Light: Obvious NonsenseJanPB
 `- Re: Einstein's Constant Speed of Light: Obvious Nonsensemitchr...@gmail.com

1
Einstein's Constant Speed of Light: Obvious Nonsense

<f74660e4-ff62-400a-8736-eaf117d1b33fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=73513&group=sci.physics.relativity#73513

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2021 06:00:36 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Einstein's Constant Speed of Light: Obvious Nonsense
From: pva...@yahoo.com (Pentcho Valev)
 by: Pentcho Valev - Sat, 4 Dec 2021 14:00 UTC

"...and he showed that the speed of light within a vacuum is the same no matter the speed at which an observer travels." https://space.com/17661-theory-general-relativity.html

Before "showing" this nonsense, Einstein wrestled with his conscience "over a lengthy period of time, to the point of despair":

John Stachel: "But this seems to be nonsense. How can it happen that the speed of light relative to an observer cannot be increased or decreased if that observer moves towards or away from a light beam? Einstein states that he wrestled with this problem over a lengthy period of time, to the point of despair." http://www.aip.org/history/exhibits/einstein/essay-einstein-relativity.htm

"Seems to be nonsense" is a euphemism. "The speed of light within a vacuum is the same no matter the speed at which an observer travels" is obvious nonsense. Frequency and speed of light pulses vary proportionally for the moving observer https://youtube.com/watch?v=bg7O4rtlwEE, in accordance with the formula

(frequency at observer) = (speed of light pulses relative to observer)/(distance between pulses)

See more here: https://twitter.com/pentcho_valev

Pentcho Valev

Re: Einstein's Constant Speed of Light: Obvious Nonsense

<c329aba4-2ff4-42fd-a76f-3cc948be5190n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=73530&group=sci.physics.relativity#73530

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2021 13:30:50 -0800 (PST)
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Sat, 4 Dec 2021 21:30 UTC

On Saturday, December 4, 2021 at 6:00:39 AM UTC-8, Pentcho Valev wrote:
> "...and he showed that the speed of light within a vacuum is the same no matter the speed at which an observer travels." https://space.com/17661-theory-general-relativity.html
>
> Before "showing" this nonsense, Einstein wrestled with his conscience "over a lengthy period of time, to the point of despair":
>
> John Stachel: "But this seems to be nonsense. How can it happen that the speed of light relative to an observer cannot be increased or decreased if that observer moves towards or away from a light beam? Einstein states that he wrestled with this problem over a lengthy period of time, to the point of despair." http://www.aip.org/history/exhibits/einstein/essay-einstein-relativity.htm
>
> "Seems to be nonsense" is a euphemism. "The speed of light within a vacuum is the same no matter the speed at which an observer travels" is obvious nonsense. Frequency and speed of light pulses vary proportionally for the moving observer https://youtube.com/watch?v=bg7O4rtlwEE, in accordance with the formula
>
> (frequency at observer) = (speed of light pulses relative to observer)/(distance between pulses)
>
> See more here: https://twitter.com/pentcho_valev
>
> Pentcho Valev

The speed of light is a constant across the universe.
Gamma sameness also..

Re: Einstein's Constant Speed of Light: Obvious Nonsense

<sogpfp$j6f$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=73533&group=sci.physics.relativity#73533

From: ute...@dlwcrt.ca (Reese Page)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2021 22:18:34 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Reese Page - Sat, 4 Dec 2021 22:18 UTC

Pentcho Valev wrote:

> speed of light relative to an observer cannot be increased or decreased
> if that observer moves towards or away from a light beam? Einstein
> states that he wrestled with this problem over a lengthy period of time,
> to the point of despair."
> http://www.aip.org/history/exhibits/einstein/essay-einstein-
relativity.htm

that's why the still don't have a mechanism explaining it. They tried
QED, that's bullshit too. Macro scale understanding about quantum is
nonsense. You can't put symbols and variables there.

Re: Einstein's Constant Speed of Light: Obvious Nonsense

<18cuxt93pjll5.1g4vlm3usc8tr$.dlg@40tude.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=73557&group=sci.physics.relativity#73557

From: Solom...@citi.com (SolomonW)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2021 16:12:06 +1100
 by: SolomonW - Mon, 6 Dec 2021 05:12 UTC

On Sat, 4 Dec 2021 22:18:34 -0000 (UTC), Reese Page wrote:

> Pentcho Valev wrote:
>
>> speed of light relative to an observer cannot be increased or decreased
>> if that observer moves towards or away from a light beam? Einstein
>> states that he wrestled with this problem over a lengthy period of time,
>> to the point of despair."
>> http://www.aip.org/history/exhibits/einstein/essay-einstein-
> relativity.htm
>
> that's why the still don't have a mechanism explaining it. They tried
> QED, that's bullshit too. Macro scale understanding about quantum is
> nonsense. You can't put symbols and variables there.

Irrelevant we have measured it and it is constant.

Re: Einstein's Constant Speed of Light: Obvious Nonsense

<e38263f5-d315-406b-a63f-487dc8f1faa0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=73558&group=sci.physics.relativity#73558

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2021 21:47:42 -0800 (PST)
From: film...@gmail.com (JanPB)
 by: JanPB - Mon, 6 Dec 2021 05:47 UTC

On Saturday, December 4, 2021 at 6:00:39 AM UTC-8, Pentcho Valev wrote:
> "...and he showed that the speed of light within a vacuum is the same no matter the speed at which an observer travels." https://space.com/17661-theory-general-relativity.html
>
> Before "showing" this nonsense, Einstein wrestled with his conscience "over a lengthy period of time, to the point of despair":
>
> John Stachel: "But this seems to be nonsense. How can it happen that the speed of light relative to an observer cannot be increased or decreased if that observer moves towards or away from a light beam? Einstein states that he wrestled with this problem over a lengthy period of time, to the point of despair." http://www.aip.org/history/exhibits/einstein/essay-einstein-relativity.htm
>
> "Seems to be nonsense" is a euphemism. "The speed of light within a vacuum is the same no matter the speed at which an observer travels" is obvious nonsense. Frequency and speed of light pulses vary proportionally for the moving observer https://youtube.com/watch?v=bg7O4rtlwEE, in accordance with the formula
>
> (frequency at observer) = (speed of light pulses relative to observer)/(distance between pulses)
>
> See more here: https://twitter.com/pentcho_valev
>
> Pentcho Valev

No, your asinine posts are.

--
Jan

Re: Einstein's Constant Speed of Light: Obvious Nonsense

<4f1129e2-7c1f-4953-b908-6465ca1e8853n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=73636&group=sci.physics.relativity#73636

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2021 11:01:01 -0800 (PST)
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Tue, 7 Dec 2021 19:01 UTC

On Sunday, December 5, 2021 at 9:47:44 PM UTC-8, JanPB wrote:
> On Saturday, December 4, 2021 at 6:00:39 AM UTC-8, Pentcho Valev wrote:
> > "...and he showed that the speed of light within a vacuum is the same no matter the speed at which an observer travels." https://space.com/17661-theory-general-relativity.html
> >
> > Before "showing" this nonsense, Einstein wrestled with his conscience "over a lengthy period of time, to the point of despair":
> >
> > John Stachel: "But this seems to be nonsense. How can it happen that the speed of light relative to an observer cannot be increased or decreased if that observer moves towards or away from a light beam? Einstein states that he wrestled with this problem over a lengthy period of time, to the point of despair." http://www.aip.org/history/exhibits/einstein/essay-einstein-relativity.htm
> >
> > "Seems to be nonsense" is a euphemism. "The speed of light within a vacuum is the same no matter the speed at which an observer travels" is obvious nonsense. Frequency and speed of light pulses vary proportionally for the moving observer https://youtube.com/watch?v=bg7O4rtlwEE, in accordance with the formula
> >
> > (frequency at observer) = (speed of light pulses relative to observer)/(distance between pulses)
> >
> > See more here: https://twitter.com/pentcho_valev
> >
> > Pentcho Valev
> No, your asinine posts are.
>
> --
> Jan

The speed of light is a constant across the universe...
the universe shares a common age since its BB.

Mitchell Raemsch