Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 11:27:57 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More of my philosophy about China and how to align the interest with
right global mission..
From: amine...@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Mon, 30 Aug 2021 18:27 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about China and how to align the interest with right global mission..

China bans people under 18 from playing video games for more than three hours per week

Read more here:

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fjeux.developpez.com%2Factu%2F317975%2FLa-Chine-interdit-aux-moins-de-18-ans-de-jouer-a-des-jeux-video-pendant-plus-de-trois-heures-par-semaine-pour-mettre-fin-a-une-dependance-croissante%2F

So I just said the following:

The great weight of importance of smartness of humans gives motivation to humans and if we think about the important values of human life, i can notice that they also give motivation to humans, but this kind of motivation is a kind of pleasure of life, since it comes from the interests that are interesting for us that have to be aligned with the right global mission and that gives also a kind of reward, so it is in accordance with my thoughts below that say that the meaning of life comes from pleasures of life, and pleasures of life gives happiness.

So i think my above thoughts are logically consistent since you can carefully read my following post about the exponential progress of our humanity so that to notice it:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/AKcN-UFoXCw

So as you notice i am saying above that motivation comes from the interests that are interesting for us that have to be aligned with the right global mission and that gives also a kind of reward, so as
you notice i am saying that it has to be aligned with the right global mission, and i think it is what is doing China that bans people under 18 from playing video games for more than three hours per week(read above),
and i will say that it is in accordance with Japanese Ikigai that is like a Japanese philosophy that is like the right combination or "balance" of passion, vocation, and mission, and Ikigai and MTP, as concepts, urge us to align our passions with a mission to better the world, so i also think that Japanese Ikigai gets the "passion" from the "mission".

Thank you,
Amine MoulAy Ramdane.