An authority is a person who can tell you more about something than you really care to know.

tech / sci.math / Re: AP believes the Canada Heat Dome is caused by a Solar Ejection 159th book on Science from AP// AP on Meteorology-- weather science by Archimedes Plutonium Archimedes Quoting Spaceweather dot com --- A CME IS COMING (MAYBE): A CME that left the su

SubjectAuthor
* AP believes the Canada Heat Dome is caused by a Solar Ejection 159thArchimedes Plutonium
+- Re: AP believes the Canada Heat Dome is caused by a Solar EjectionArchimedes Plutonium
+* Re: AP believes the Canada Heat Dome is caused by a Solar EjectionArchimedes Plutonium
|`- Re: AP believes the Canada Heat Dome is caused by a Solar EjectionArchimedes Plutonium
+- Re: AP believes the Canada Heat Dome is caused by a Solar EjectionArchimedes Plutonium
`- Re: AP believes the Canada Heat Dome is caused by a Solar Ejection 159th book onArchimedes Plutonium

1
AP believes the Canada Heat Dome is caused by a Solar Ejection 159th book on Science from AP// AP on Meteorology-- weather science by Archimedes Plutonium Archimedes Quoting Spaceweather dot com --- A CME IS COMING (MAYBE): A CME that left the sun 2

<6a667ef4-6e41-40a9-9ba6-d80aa1556b41n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64812&group=sci.math#64812

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2021 09:30:03 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: AP believes the Canada Heat Dome is caused by a Solar Ejection 159th
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 1 Jul 2021 16:30 UTC

AP believes the Canada Heat Dome is caused by a Solar Ejection 159th book on Science from AP// AP on Meteorology-- weather science by Archimedes Plutonium Archimedes Quoting Spaceweather dot com --- A CME IS COMING (MAYBE): A CME that left the sun
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jul 1, 2021 1:00 AM (10 hours ago)

AP believes the Canada Heat Dome is caused by a Solar Ejection 159th book on Science from AP// AP on Meteorology-- weather science by Archimedes Plutonium

In the below quotes is suggestive of a causal link between Sun Emission of flares or magnetic fields that create a Dome of Heat. The radiant auroras are evidence of Solar activity.

AP believes the Canada Dome is too much energy for Global Warming to cause. So, the only other and bigger form of energy is the Sun itself in radiation emission.

----Quoting Spaceweather dot com ---

A CME IS COMING (MAYBE): A CME that left the sun three days ago might sideswipe Earth on July 1st. New modeling suggests a 30% chance of impact. The hit, if it occurs, won't be head on. The CME is traveling mostly away from our planet, so any contact would be with the CME's flank. (Wait. Did this CME already arrive? Read on...) Aurora alerts: SMS Text.

INTERPLANETARY SHOCK WAVE SPARKS AURORAS: This was not in the forecast. A low-amplitude interplanetary shock wave (data) hit Earth's magnetic field during the early hours of June 30th, sparking mid-summer auroras over Canada:

We don't know where this shock wave came from. It might be the early arrival of the June 27th CME, originally expected July 1st, or perhaps a different stealthy CME that "flew under the radar" when it left the sun. If it's the latter, another jolt could occur in the next 24 hours.

Solar wind

speed: 494.4 km/sec

density: 14.2 protons/cm3

more data: ACE, DSCOVR

Updated: Today at 0536 UT

X-ray Solar Flares

6-hr max: B2 0212 UT Jul01

24-hr: C3 1815 UT Jun30

explanation | more data

Updated: Today at: 0540 UT

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jul 1, 2021, 11:25 AM (2 minutes ago)

On Thursday, July 1, 2021 at 1:00:35 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> AP believes the Canada Heat Dome is caused by a Solar Ejection 159th book on Science from AP// AP on Meteorology-- weather science by Archimedes Plutonium
>
> In the below quotes is suggestive of a causal link between Sun Emission of flares or magnetic fields that create a Dome of Heat. The radiant auroras are evidence of Solar activity.
>
> AP believes the Canada Dome is too much energy for Global Warming to cause. So, the only other and bigger form of energy is the Sun itself in radiation emission.
>

> ----Quoting Spaceweather dot com ---
>
> A CME IS COMING (MAYBE): A CME that left the sun three days ago might sideswipe Earth on July 1st. New modeling suggests a 30% chance of impact. The hit, if it occurs, won't be head on. The CME is traveling mostly away from our planet, so any contact would be with the CME's flank. (Wait. Did this CME already arrive? Read on...) Aurora alerts: SMS Text.
>
> INTERPLANETARY SHOCK WAVE SPARKS AURORAS: This was not in the forecast. A low-amplitude interplanetary shock wave (data) hit Earth's magnetic field during the early hours of June 30th, sparking mid-summer auroras over Canada:
>

> We don't know where this shock wave came from. It might be the early arrival of the June 27th CME, originally expected July 1st, or perhaps a different stealthy CME that "flew under the radar" when it left the sun. If it's the latter, another jolt could occur in the next 24 hours.
>
> Solar wind
>
> speed: 494.4 km/sec

I have not been following this news outlet until recently, but I think 494 km/sec is twice what the usual wind speed is.

Now I have the reference book "Electric Currents in Geospace and Beyond" by Andreas Keiling, Octav Marghitu, and Michael Wheatland editors.

And on page 210 of Electric Currents speaks of the "13.3. Reaction of the Terrestrial and Kronian Magnetopause current sheets on the sudden drop of the solar wind dynamic pressure".

And I am wondering if the Solar Wind is the cause of this Canadian Heat Dome.

> density: 14.2 protons/cm3
>
> more data: ACE, DSCOVR
>
> Updated: Today at 0536 UT
>

> X-ray Solar Flares
>
> 6-hr max: B2 0212 UT Jul01
>
> 24-hr: C3 1815 UT Jun30
>
> explanation | more data
>
> Updated: Today at: 0540 UT

I am wondering whether the most recent Auroras over Canada have been the most spectacular in memory? In other words -- the more Aurora means the more that the Solar Wind is affecting Earth temperature and Heat wave.

AP
King of Science, especially Physics

Re: AP believes the Canada Heat Dome is caused by a Solar Ejection 159th book on Science from AP// AP on Meteorology-- weather science by Archimedes Plutonium Archimedes Quoting Spaceweather dot com --- A CME IS COMING (MAYBE): A CME that left the su

<6a30daa8-c225-40de-a9ce-de0b07389709n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64852&group=sci.math#64852

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2021 14:06:21 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: AP believes the Canada Heat Dome is caused by a Solar Ejection
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 1 Jul 2021 21:06 UTC

Quoting Wikipedia on Solar Wind---
At a distance of more than a few solar radii from the Sun, the solar wind reaches speeds of 250–750 km/s and is supersonic,[4] meaning it moves faster than the speed of the fast magnetosonic wave. The flow of the solar wind is no longer supersonic at the termination shock. Other related phenomena include the aurora (northern and southern lights), the plasma tails of comets that always point away from the Sun, and geomagnetic storms that can change the direction of magnetic field lines.
--- end quote ---

So yes, at 494km/sec is about twice that of 250km/sec.

And the intensity of the Auroras over Canada starting Friday 25 June when the Canadian Heat Dome was formed, is supporting evidence that the Sun caused the dome directly.

Auroras are tell tale signs of hyperactive Sun. So the Auroras were evident 25June and the Dome was evident.

AP
King of Science

Re: AP believes the Canada Heat Dome is caused by a Solar Ejection 159th book on Science from AP// AP on Meteorology-- weather science by Archimedes Plutonium Archimedes Quoting Spaceweather dot com --- A CME IS COMING (MAYBE): A CME that left the su

<101f3aef-0a9b-4128-83e2-b00ffa4ef32bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=68219&group=sci.math#68219

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 13:25:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 26 Jul 2021 20:25 UTC

Governor of California, every day is a wasted day, if you have not started the Project of de-salting Ocean water and piping fresh water into the inlands of California for irrigation and save agriculture of California.

To me, more importantly save the Red Woods and Sequoia.

California, you had 3 decades of drought, how many more 30 years do you need to wake up and realize the solution is Geothermal power stations that desalt the Ocean water.

California-- you have been on the forefront of Science technology for 30 years but on the back burner of the most critical science of your state-- DROUGHT. Time to wake up, buddy, time to go into solid action.

AP
King of Science, especially Physics

Re: AP believes the Canada Heat Dome is caused by a Solar Ejection 159th book on Science from AP// AP on Meteorology-- weather science by Archimedes Plutonium Archimedes Quoting Spaceweather dot com --- A CME IS COMING (MAYBE): A CME that left the su

<e3c5191d-372c-4226-a120-db241f3375cen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71303&group=sci.math#71303

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2021 14:34:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 15 Aug 2021 21:34 UTC

In my book on Meteorology, taught by just electromagnetic theory, soon to be published, I make the conjecture that Rainfall over Earth is almost a Zero-Sum-Frequency. What I mean by that is seen in today's news that Japan is receiving torrential rainfall causing havoc in various prefectures. So what Japan gets in rainfall is part of the rain that should have fallen on Western USA, especially South Dakota. We have had 2.5cm of rain for the 3 months of summer, while in one day, parts of Japan gets 17cm of rain.

My argument is that Earth surface area is finite and the amount of energy to create rainfall is very much a fixed quantity. But the distribution of that rainfall over the Earth's surface is very much constrained by the Jet Stream winds.

And because our Sun and Stars shine not from fusion but from Faraday law, that the Sun causes the Jet Stream to have these High Pressure Ridges over Western USA and thus causing that rainfall scheduled for Western USA, to fall on Japan instead.

AP
King of Science, especially Physics

y  z
|  /
| /
|/______ x

More people reading and viewing AP's newsgroup than viewing sci.math, sci.physics. So AP has decided to put all NEW WORK, to his newsgroup. And there is little wonder because in AP's newsgroups, there is only solid pure science going on, not a gang of hate spewing misfits blighting the skies.

In sci.math, sci.physics there is only stalking hate spew along with Police Drag Net Spam of no value and other than hate spew there is Police drag net spam day and night.

I re-opened the old newsgroup PAU of 1990s and there one can read my recent posts without the hassle of stalkers and spammers, Police Drag Net Spam that floods each and every day, book and solution manual spammers, off-topic-misfits, front-page-hogs, churning imbeciles, stalking mockers, suppression-bullies, and demonizers.  And the taxpayer funded hate spew stalkers who ad hominem you day and night on every one of your posts.

There is no discussion of science in sci.math or sci.physics, just one long line of hate spewing stalkers followed up with Police Drag Net Spam (easy to spot-- very offtopic-- with hate charged content). And countries using sci.physics & sci.math as propaganda platforms, such as tampering in elections with their mind-rot.

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet.
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe
Archimedes Plutonium

Re: AP believes the Canada Heat Dome is caused by a Solar Ejection 159th book on Science from AP// AP on Meteorology-- weather science by Archimedes Plutonium Archimedes Quoting Spaceweather dot com --- A CME IS COMING (MAYBE): A CME that left the su

<e551ecfe-5e97-464d-a7b6-05d1cc8d44f7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71305&group=sci.math#71305

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2021 15:02:24 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 15 Aug 2021 22:02 UTC

On Sunday, August 15, 2021 at 4:29:17 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> In my book on Meteorology, taught by just electromagnetic theory, soon to be published, I make the conjecture that Rainfall over Earth is almost a Zero-Sum-Frequency. What I mean by that is seen in today's news that Japan is receiving torrential rainfall causing havoc in various prefectures. So what Japan gets in rainfall is part of the rain that should have fallen on Western USA, especially South Dakota. We have had 2.5cm of rain for the 3 months of summer, while in one day, parts of Japan gets 17cm of rain.
>
> My argument is that Earth surface area is finite and the amount of energy to create rainfall is very much a fixed quantity. But the distribution of that rainfall over the Earth's surface is very much constrained by the Jet Stream winds.
>
> And because our Sun and Stars shine not from fusion but from Faraday law, that the Sun causes the Jet Stream to have these High Pressure Ridges over Western USA and thus causing that rainfall scheduled for Western USA, to fall on Japan instead.

Now with this assumption of Zero Sum Rainfall over the surface of Earth, there is probably enough data to plug into a formula, that proves the Weather conditions over the past 3 decades is driven not by fossil fuel burning of Global Warming (although a contributing factor but not the main major factor), but driven by the 0.005% yearly increase in Solar Radiation.

The same physics that killed 25% of all insects in the past 10 years is the same physics that is destroying the weather on Earth, first by destroying the Jet Stream which causes the even distribution of Rainfall.

So that instead of a nice even distribution of Western USA rain, we have horrid drought and all that rain falls on China and Japan as 17cm in one day.

What I am saying is, Global Warming does not have the energy amount to cause such swift radical changes, but the Sun shining from Faraday Law has the enormous energy, and more, to cause such rapid change.

Do not get me wrong, fossil fuel burning is a major problem, especially health and medicine for we all have to breathe that lousy polluted toxic air of fossil fuel burning. And it is Health and Medicine that we should move away from fossil fuel, but do not mistake the massive changes of climate and weather on fossil fuel, for that is caused by the Sun being a Faraday Law machine, not a fusion machine.

And I think there are several scientists in meteorology privy to a formula where you can plug in the 17cm rain in Japan today versus the 2.5cm rain for the 3 summer months of South Dakota and prove that the Sun shines not from fusion but from Faraday Law.

AP
King of Science, especially Physics

Re: AP believes the Canada Heat Dome is caused by a Solar Ejection 159th book on Science from AP// AP on Meteorology-- weather science by Archimedes Plutonium Archimedes Quoting Spaceweather dot com --- A CME IS COMING (MAYBE): A CME that left the su

<1d0c3192-1992-4b9c-b409-23db0e97734en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=73748&group=sci.math#73748

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 14:39:47 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: AP believes the Canada Heat Dome is caused by a Solar Ejection 159th book on Science from AP// AP on Meteorology-- weather science by Archimedes Plutonium Archimedes Quoting Spaceweather dot com --- A CME IS COMING (MAYBE): A CME that left the su
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 30 Aug 2021 21:39 UTC

AP is about to prove that Rainfall is a Zero-Sum-Game on Earth.

I am off to a excellent start here in this proof. An amazingly, amazing good start, did I say amazing? Yes amazing for I have never started a science or math proof for that matter as amazingly is this start of a proof.

Notice that daylight and nighttime are zero-sum-game. Where 1/2 of the Earth is in sunshine while the other 1/2 of Earth is in no sun. So, sunlight is a zero-sum-game. That is a beautiful start to a proof of Rain is a Zero-Sum-Game.

Now what do I mean by a Zero-Sum-Game in the context of rainfall?

I mean, that in 2021, Western USA States had very little rainfall, very horrible Drought. But then in August of 2021, we hear of torrential rain in Germany and in China, as much as 30cm of rain in a day or two.

So by Zero-Sum-Game for Rainfall, I mean the Earth has only a limited finite capacity for rain for the entire planet Earth in one year. And if that rain falls too much in one place-- Germany, China, Japan, means it falls less in other places that should have that rainfall-- Western USA States.

So, in a Drought, what happens is that the rain you are normally expecting that rainfall falls someplace else where they are flooded by rain. Rain that should be your rain, falls elsewhere.

So, I start this proof with the energy system that creates weather on Earth-- the Sun, and the Sun energy is a Zero-Sum-Game of day or night.

Now, I need to transfer that logical start over to weather patterns of jet-stream wind, of evaporation from oceans to create clouds, warm and cold fronts etc.

Can I do that transfer? I think I can only it will not be as easy as the start of the proof. Sunshine is a Zero-Sum-Game.