Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 01:15:10 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Excerpt from 151st book, TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, 1st year College
Part II, 6 Laws of EM theory. c) The 6 laws of ElectroMagnetic theory and
their Units, EM theory. I need to start with the 6 laws of Electromagnetic
theory, EM theory. Old Physics
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 31 Aug 2021 08:15 UTC

Excerpt from 151st book, TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, 1st year College

Part II, 6 Laws of EM theory.

c) The 6 laws of ElectroMagnetic theory and their Units, EM theory.

I need to start with the 6 laws of Electromagnetic theory, EM theory. Old Physics had only 4 laws of EM theory called the Maxwell Equations. Every one of those 4 laws had errors, the biggest of course is the no magnetic monopole, a law of Gauss. We will not get into a study of the Maxwell Equations because our work is large enough to keep us busy. There is no point in rehashing mistakes, but every point in teaching the true physics.

Mathematics has 6 operators, add, subtract, multiply, divide, integral, derivative. So Physics as a reflection of mathematics, needs at least 6 laws of EM theory. Much of science is like this, where a fact in math is also a fact in physics and vice versa. There is always symmetry in science, and that is because atoms are symmetrical entities. All is Atom, and atoms are nothing but electricity and magnetism.

Those 6 laws are these.

1) Magnetic monopole telling us what magnetism and electric current and magnetic field and electric field are.

2) New Ohm's law Voltage = capacitor-battery = quantity of current C times magnetic field times electric field. V= CBE.

3) Rate of change of C, quantity current, C' = (V/(BE))' Faraday law.

4) Rate of change of B, magnetic field, B' = (V/(CE))' Ampere-Maxwell law..

5) Rate of change of E, electric field, E' = (V/(CB))' Coulomb law & gravity.

6) The rate of change of V= CBE as V' = (CBE)' as AC electric generator law.

I need to start with those 6 laws and on units of electromagnetism and the definition of magnetic monopoles that composes electricity, and photons, and neutrinos.

Units

V = voltage
A = ampere current
s = seconds
C = Coulomb, amount of electricity = A*s
B = Magnetic field
E = Electric field
m = meters
kg = kilogram mass

More Units

Angular momentum L =  kg*m^2/s

Action = kg*m^2/s where angular momentum = action = electric field

Current = A  where the A represents Ampere

Quantity of Current = C = A*s where the C represents Coulomb

Magnetic Field B = kg/ A*s^2 = kg/ C*s

Electric Field is E = kg*m^2/ A*s^2 = kg*m^2/ C*s

Voltage = C*B*E  = kg*m^2 /A*s^3 = kg*m^2 /C*s^2

Notice that the only difference between Magnetic field and Electric field is a meters^2 in numerator.

Units are extremely important in Physics, and whenever mistakes are made, often, the blame is because of incorrect units.

Now the above are units in Algebra or quantity units. There is also in physics the geometry picture of these parameters and concepts. So that the electric current is seen as a closed loop of magnetic monopoles. But what are magnetic monopoles as a geometry?

So that the magnetic monopole is seen as a bent circle, bent at the diameter by 90degrees. A cross section of a bent circle is __|

So a magnetic monopole is two semicircles where one is 90 degrees from the other and both joined at a line segment that is the diameter.

And inside each of these semicircles is more closed loops only they are pencil ellipses. A pencil ellipse is an ellipse that is very long but very thin. I cannot draw a pencil ellipse but a pencil is almost the shape of a pencil ellipse if we think of rounded ends and a bit of a bulge in the middle.

Now it was a terrible mistake in Old Physics to think that a light wave or photon was a ray. For light is never a ray that has endpoints and was not a closed loop. Light waves are circuits, and closed loops and are pencil ellipses. Light as a closed loop allows light to have the property of a maximum constant speed, for we think of pi the constant in mathematics of 3.1415..... we think of that constant as a ratio of the circumference divided by diameter, and no matter what the size of the circle, pi, remains a constant. This is why the speed of light is always a constant, because it is a constant like pi is to a circle, as the light waves travel round and round inside the closed loop circuit. In Special Relativity, so many people were confused about light being a constant, yet none of them confused about pi being a constant no matter the size of the circle. So all those confused people just needed to relate speed of light to the mathematical constant of what pi is to a circle.

Now we examine the interior of our magnetic monopole that is a bent circle of 90 degrees and the interior of one of the semicircles is the B, magnetic field and the other semicircle is the E, electric field.

And we examine carefully the B magnetic field semicircle and it is composed of these pencil ellipses that make up that semicircle. For the B magnetic field semicircle, the pencil ellipses are E field pencil ellipses.

For the E field semicircle joined at 90 degrees to the other semicircle, the pencil ellipses that compose the E field semicircle are B-field pencil ellipses. This is so because physics is duality and duality creates existence.. Electricity is the dual of magnetism. So we cannot have a semicircle of a B-field all alone, for it needs a E-field to exist. And so, inside the semicircle of B-field is running across that semicircle these bars of E-field pencil ellipses. Likewise for the E-field semicircle is running across that semicircle these bars of pencil ellipses of B-field.

When the TV and movie series by Caltech came out titled "The Mechanical Universe" in their teaching of the electromagnetic light waves, they showed semicircles (actually they were mistaken when they showed sinusoid waves, but we can overlook their mistake) of E-field and of B-field as a transverse wave. They also showed that inside the semicircles were bars of B-field and E-field going up and down and creating the semicircles.

So, this is our first geometrical picture of the Magnetic Monopole and we see the algebraic picture of magnetic field versus electric field below as the only difference between the two concepts is that electric field has a meters^2 in numerator, otherwise they are the very same concept.

Magnetic Field B = kg/ A*s^2 = kg/ C*s

Electric Field is E = kg*m^2/ A*s^2 = kg*m^2/ C*s

So how do we get our Magnetic Monopole to build a magnetic field and then be different from an electric field by a factor of meters^2 in numerator? How do we geometrically construct a magnetic field and a electric field with the magnetic monopole.

Answer: The answer comes from a very astonishing place, a place that no-one in Old Physics would ever think of, even in their wildest imagination. The place is biology of the DNA molecule.

So we examine the DNA molecule, specifically mitochondrial DNA that is a closed loop circuit molecule just as a closed loop circuit for electricity to travel.

Classroom Construction Exercise

In the classroom every student brings her/his cut-outs of bent circles, bent 90degrees at diameter. And in mid-air, for you cannot do it on a surface, you need the 3 dimensions. In mid-air, join two magnetic-monopoles at a point-wise intersection. Connect so that a particle traveling the outer surface of the first magnetic monopole will go up and down as a sine or cosine semicircle wave, not a cycloid wave, but sine and cosine semicircle wave (and remember, in Old Math they were totally wrong in a sinusoid wave, for such a wave never exists, see AP's TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS).

Old Physics did get this correct about light waves being a transverse wave and I call it a Single Transverse Wave, although Old Physics forgot to add the word "single". Old Physics never dreamed that a wave can be double stacked to be a Double Transverse Wave, and the mitochondrial DNA is a Double Transverse wave that is inverted.

Now, imagine those magnetic monopoles all intersecting to form a closed loop circuit with all of them a point-wise intersection Single Transverse Wave..

And this figure is a light wave of physics.

Now let us build a electricity wave of physics.

And take your two magnetic monopoles and in mid-air intersect the two magnetic monopoles not at a point-wise intersection but instead at the line segment intersection of the diameter. So in cross section your two magnetic monopoles now look like this.

__|__
.....|

+ (the addition sign is a accurate picture).

Ignore the dots for they are there to keep the ascii art together.

Now, the two E-fields form a full circle and the two B-fields form a full circle.

And now imagine going all the way around with magnetic monopoles forming a closed loop circuit. This configuration of magnetic monopoles is electric current, or electricity. And in the prior books of High School physics I called electricity those hoola hoops of waves.

But this structure of electricity, of hoola hoops of waves is not the E-field, the Electric field itself. To build and construct the electric field we need 2 circuits of the electric current wave, and that is exactly what mitochondrial DNA structure is. The DNA 2 sugar phosphate backbones is this diameter intersection of 2 electric-waves. The semicircles are nucleotides of DNA, one of the 4 nucleotides of A to T or C to G.

The Electric Field in algebra is Electric Field is E = kg*m^2/ A*s^2 = kg*m^2/ C*s. And the meters^2 in numerator is the fact of an area, an area of 2 nucleotides of biology, but in physics, the area of full circles on two electric current waves.

So in Physics 2 Double Transverse Waves is the mitochondrial DNA molecule of biology. Where the tips of semicircles of one Double Transverse Wave intersects other tips of semicircle of the other Double Transverse Wave.

And that is a matching of the algebra units of EM concepts with the geometry units of EM concepts.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<sgloog$1n3e$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=73867&group=sci.math#73867

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium flunked the math test of a
lifetime-generation test
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 13:26:42 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Tue, 31 Aug 2021 17:26 UTC

🦇 of Math and 🦨 of Physics Archimedes "Drag Queen of Science"
Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> blathered:
> Excerpt from 151st book, TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, 1st year College
>
> Part II, 6 Laws of EM theory.

WARNING TO STUDENTS, PARENTS and TEACHERS: Archimedes Plutonium is
offering to teach your children his broken physics and math. BEWARE! He
will corrupt the minds of your children! Mr. Plutonium is not content to
be a failure of math and physics all by himself. He wants everyone else
to fail as well! He teaches bizarre false physics and math, such as atoms
contain the unstable muon, the ellipse isn't a conic section, that there
are no negative numbers, no complex numbers, that a sine wave isn't
sinusoidal but semicircles, cycloids or parabolas (depending on his
mood), plus many, many other instances of bad math and physics.

Plutonium has previously tried to corrupt our youth by posting his books
on Usenet. That has failed until now, perhaps in part due to the fact
Usenet is an old, dying medium few modern students even know of, much
less use. However, Mr. Plutonium has somehow duped Amazon into providing
his dangerous books for free on Kindle. This has greatly increased the
danger to our students!

One of his dangerous tricks is teach false Boolean logic such as 10 AND 2
= 12. His method at doing this is particularly insidious. He'll post a
false statement that nobody believes, such as 10 OR 2 = 12, say that it
is false (which it is), but then he'll try to replace it with another
similar false statement such as 10 AND 2 = 12, in order to really confuse
future computer scientists. Plutonium is taking advantage of the fact
that AND means different things in Boolean logic and elementary
arithmetic, as AND is an informal synonym for plus/addition. It is
important for future computer scientists to remember that in the bitwise
Boolean logic used by modern computers, 10 OR 2 = 10 and 10 AND 2 = 2. Of
course in pure Boolean logic the only possible values are true and false
(1 or 0), so in pure Boolean logic the statements "10 AND 2" and "10 OR
2" don't even make sense. Don't let evil Plutonium's bad logic confuse
you!

Additionally, Plutonium has started a Cult of Failure. He is trying to
convince students to worship his evil pagan Plutonium atom god of
failure. This cult is anti-science and anti-mathematics. Its only goal is
to promote failure in math and science.

Nobody knows why he wishes to corrupt the minds of our youth like this.
Perhaps he is envious of their potential success, which he never had
because he is a failure at math and science. Plutonium is not content to
be a failure at math and physics all by himself. He wants everyone to
fail as well. Some claim he is an agent of China, in order for them to
dominate the world economy. Maybe he is a minion of Kim Jong Un of North
Korea. Most likely he is an agent of Putin and Russia, because he has
previously attempted to summon Russian robots in 2017 "to create a new,
true mathematics" in an attempt to destroy mathematics. But the point is,
stay away, if he offers to give or sell you his dangerous books.
Especially now since they are available for free from otherwise
legitimate Amazon.