MS-DOS, you can't live with it, you can live without it. -- from Lars Wirzenius' .sig

tech / sci.math / Re: Philip J. Hanlon "irrelevant" Dartmouth and Stanford Univ flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Kibo Parry Moroney stalks "AnalButtfuckManure Attacks"Archimedes Plutonium
`* Re: Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium flunked the math test of aMichael Moroney
 `- Re: Philip J. Hanlon "irrelevant" Dartmouth and Stanford Univ flunkedArchimedes Plutonium

1
Re: Kibo Parry Moroney stalks "AnalButtfuckManure Attacks" Dartmouth's Philip J. Hanlon, Stanford's Marc Tessier-Lavigne with his 10 OR 6 = 16; his ellipse a conic when it never was; his proton to electron at 938 to 0.5 MeV when in truth..

<225e4563-adc0-46eb-942c-b0ac6bb764can@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71285&group=sci.math#71285

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2021 13:00:41 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Kibo Parry Moroney stalks "AnalButtfuckManure Attacks"
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 15 Aug 2021 20:00 UTC

Canada's suppression education monster-- Dan Christensen plying his trade of suppression of Science truth not just on Native Indians of Canada, but his suppression mindset on the whole of Canada, with his endless stalking of hatred.

On Tuesday, March 13, 2018 at 4:52:16 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
> Answer in the space provided. Use any aids, calculator, computer, internet,

After 4 years of hate stalking by Dan Christensen, he has not learned a single bit of truth of Science, not even the simple task of putting a Kerr lid inside a paper cone that a High School student can perform, peek inside of a lid at slant angle and prove the Oval is the slant cut, not the ellipse. Yet Canada feels proud of the clown Dan Christensen posting his stalking hate spews day after day.

On Monday, March 12, 2018 at 10:37:45 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
> > Use any aids. Answer in the space provided.
> >
> > 1. What is the sine of 45 degrees to 3 decimal places? ____________
> >
> > 2. True or false: 10^604 = 0 ____________
> >
> > 3. If A is true and B is false, then A AND B is ____________ (true or false).
> >
> > 4. If A is true and B is true, then A OR B is ____________ (true or false).
> >

> You left all the answers blank on your test, Archie. Why is that?
>

> > Dan

Canada's suppression education monster-- Dan Christensen plying his trade of suppression of Science truth not just on Native Indians of Canada, but his suppression mindset on the whole of Canada, with his endless stalking of hatred.

Canada's education motto-- > Are you ready, kids??? Bend over, er...
As expressed by Dan Christensen-- Canada's Suppression Machinery

On Monday, October 21, 2019 at 1:29:49 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:

> Are you ready, kids??? Bend over, er...
>
> Dan
>
> Download my DC Proof 2.0 freeware at http://www.dcproof.com
> Visit my Math Blog at http://www.dcproof.wordpress.com

Canada never wants to teach the truth of Science, no, instead it wants suppressionists to keep teaching whatever is out there now, never fixing any mistakes and at the end of the day-- Bend over.

This is what happened with Dan Christensen mindset on Native Indians of Canada. Suppression suppression and more suppression by the ugly mind and mouth of a Dan Christensen.

Truth and reality of Science be damned under a Dan Christensen rulership of Canada Education, and apparently Justin Trudeau government feels the same way as Dan-- suppress and never care to fix errors, and at the end of the day-- bend over.

Canadian Education is all b.s. in Science as long as Canada keeps teaching--

1) Ellipse is a conic at slant cut when it never was-- for that is the oval..

2) Boole logic riddled full of error and mistakes, worst being 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction.

3) Never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, for calculus is geometry and the b.s. sickfuck Dan Christensen thinks a "limit analysis hornswaggle is a proof". Dan is such an idiot of calculus he even thinks a vertex point has a derivative.

4) Canadian physicists so ignorant of physics they cannot even "ask" just simply ask the question of which particle is the real electron of atoms, is it the muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law with the 0.5MeV particle as Dirac's magnetic monopole as AP claims it is? Never mind Canadian physicists answering AP's question, just as long as they are at least asking the question. Yes, Canada, can you even ask the question or are you as insane of an idiot of science as Dan Christensen is insane.

The stupid Dan Christensen always chokes up when it comes to logic or even just plain commonsense with his 2 OR 1 = 3 and his AND as subtraction.

On Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at 10:08:09 AM UTC-6, Peter Percival wrote:
> Dan Christensen wrote:

> >> What a monsterous fool you are
> >>

> > OMG. You are serious. Stupid and proud of it.
>
> And yet Mr Plutonium is right. Two points are distinct (else they would
> be one) and it is not necessary to say so.

Apparently Dan Christensen never took calculus or flunked it with this statement.
On Tuesday, June 2, 2015 at 8:57:54 AM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
> On Tuesday, June 2, 2015 at 2:32:51 AM UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> > The nonexistence of a curved angle because there is no way to measure the angle if either one of the rays is not a straightline segment at the vertex,
>
> From the derivative of each curve at the point of contact you have the slopes of their respective tangents there. (Assuming derivatives are defined there.) From these slopes, you should be able to calculate angle formed.
>

> Dan

74th published book

HISTORY OF THE PROTON MASS and the 945 MeV //Atom Totality series, book 3 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

In 2016-2017, AP discovered that the real proton has a mass of 840 MeV, not 938. The real electron was actually the muon and the muon stays inside the proton that forms a proton torus of 8 rings and with the muon as bar magnet is a Faraday Law producing magnetic monopoles. So this book is all about why researchers of physics and engineers keep getting the number 938MeV when they should be getting the number 840 MeV + 105 MeV = 945 MeV.

Cover Picture is a proton torus of 8 rings with a muon of 1 ring inside the proton torus, doing the Faraday Law and producing magnetic monopoles.
Length: 17 pages

Product details
• Publication Date : December 18, 2019
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print Length : 17 pages
• File Size : 698 KB
• ASIN : B082WYGVNG
• Language: : English
• Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
• Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Lending : Enabled

105th published book

Atom Geometry is Torus Geometry // Atom Totality series, book 4 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Since all atoms are doing the Faraday Law inside them, of their thrusting muon into a proton coil in the shape of a geometry torus, then the torus is the geometry of each and every atom. But then we must explain the neutrons since the muon and proton are doing Faraday's Law, then the neutron needs to be explained in terms of this proton torus with muon inside, all three shaped as rings. The muon is a single ring and each proton is 8 rings. The neutron is shaped like a plate and is solid not hollow. The explanation of a neutron is that of a capacitor storing what the proton-muon rings produce in electricity. Where would the neutron parallel plates be located? I argue in this text that the neutron plates when fully grown from 1 eV until 945MeV are like two parallel plate capacitors where each neutron is part of one plate, like two pieces of bread with the proton-muon torus being a hamburger patty.

Cover Picture: I assembled two atoms in this picture where the proton torus with a band of muons inside traveling around and around the proton torus producing electricity. And the pie-plates represent neutrons as parallel-plate capacitors.
Length: 39 pages

Product details
• Publication Date : March 24, 2020
• Word Wise : Not Enabled
• ASIN : B086BGSNXN
• Print Length : 39 pages
• File Size : 935 KB
• Language: : English
• Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
• Lending : Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,656,820 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#6413 in Mathematics (Kindle Store)
#315 in One-Hour Science & Math Short Reads
#4953 in Physics (Kindle Store)

112th published book

New Perspective on Psi^2 in the Schrodinger Equation in a Atom Totality Universe// Atom Totality series, book 5
Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

I first heard of the Schrodinger equation in college chemistry class. We never actually did any problem solving with the equation, and we were only told about it. Then taking physics my next year in college and after I bought the Feynman Lectures on Physics, just for fun for side reading, three volume set did I learn what this Schrodinger equation and the Psi^2 wavefunction was about. I am not going to teach the mathematics of the Schrodinger equation and the math calculations of the Psi or Psi^2 in this book, but leave that up to the reader or student to do that from Feynman's Lectures on Physics. The purpose of this book is to give a new and different interpretation of what Psi^2 is, what Psi^2 means. Correct interpretation of physics experiments and observations turns out to be one of the most difficult tasks in all of physics.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<sfco7m$mbc$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71333&group=sci.math#71333

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium flunked the math test of a
lifetime-generation test
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2021 00:06:13 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Mon, 16 Aug 2021 04:06 UTC

💀 of Math and ☠️ of Physics Archimedes "Putin's Stooge" Plutonium
<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> blithered:

> Canada's suppression education monster-- Dan Christensen plying his trade
>
> On Monday, March 12, 2018 at 10:37:45 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
>>> Use any aids. Answer in the space provided.
>>>
>>> 1. What is the sine of 45 degrees to 3 decimal places? ____________
>>>
>>> 2. True or false: 10^604 = 0 ____________
>>>
>>> 3. If A is true and B is false, then A AND B is ____________ (true or false).
>>>
>>> 4. If A is true and B is true, then A OR B is ____________ (true or false).
>>>

>> You left all the answers blank on your test, Archie. Why is that?
>>

>>> Dan

Hey Archie! Don't forget you have this simple test for 7 year olds to
do. Can you do it?

If (p ÷ q) ÷ r = Δ ÷ (q ÷ r), find Δ.

Re: Philip J. Hanlon "irrelevant" Dartmouth and Stanford Univ flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<669b572c-3d48-4e18-ad8c-a3f6bf66aecen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=73884&group=sci.math#73884

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 12:40:01 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Philip J. Hanlon "irrelevant" Dartmouth and Stanford Univ flunked
the math test of a lifetime-generation test
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 31 Aug 2021 19:40 UTC

> 👎🏼 Dartmouth of Math and 🖕🏼 Stanford of Physics "Drag Queen of Physics"
Kibo Parry M. 28 year nonstop stalking posts when run through the Paper Shredder out comes this

On Saturday, May 8, 2021 at 5:52:45 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> 👎🏼 Dartmouth of Math and 🖕🏼 Stanford of Physics "Drag Queen of Physics"
>Gregory Brumfiel, Daniel Bump, Emmanuel Candès, Gunnar Carlsson, Moses Charikar, Sourav Chatterjee, Tom Church, Ralph Cohen, Brian Conrad, Brian Conrey, Amir Dembo, Persi Diaconis, Yakov Eliashberg, Robert Finn, Jacob Fox, Laura Fredrickson, Søren Galatius, George Schaeffer, Or Hershkovits, David Hoffman, Eleny Ionel, Renata Kallosh, Yitzhak Katznelson, Vladimir Kazeev, Michael Kemeny, Steven Kerckhoff, Susie Kimport, Jun Li, Tai-Ping Liu, Mark Lucianovic, Jonathan Luk, Frederick Manners, Rafe Mazzeo, James R.. Milgram, Maryam Mirzakhani, Stefan Mueller, Christopher Ohrt, Donald Ornstein, George Papanicolaou, Lenya Ryzhik, Richard Schoen, Leon Simon, Rick Sommer, Kannan Soundararajan, Tadashi Tokieda, Cheng-Chiang Tsai, Ravi Vakil, András Vasy, Akshay Venkatesh, Jan Vondrák, Brian White, Wojciech Wieczorek, Jennifer Wilson, Alex Wright, Lexing Ying, Xuwen Zhu

President: Marc Tessier-Lavigne (neuroscience)
Provost: Persis Drell (physics)

Stanford physics dept.

Alexander Fetter, John Lipa, William Little, Douglas Osheroff, David Ritson, H. Alan Schwettman, John Turneaure, Robert Wagoner, Stanley Wojcicki, Mason Yearian
> fails at math and science:
>
> > 61 fakes and mistakes of Old Math.
>
> 1) Alexander Fetter,
> 2) John Lipa,