Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2021 21:02:27 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: 3--Simon Singh not as bad as Kevin Hartnett in brown-nosing, but both
a mockery of science and math truth.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 30 Aug 2021 04:02 UTC

3-- Simon Singh not as bad as Kevin Hartnett in brown-nosing, but both a mockery of science and math truth.

Simon Singh not as bad as Kevin Hartnett in brown-nosing, but both a mockery of science and math truth. And Amazingly Simon prefers 150 pages of something he cannot understand over the simple fact of 2+2=2x2=4 while there is no N+N+N=NxNxN= M.

And the same can be said of reporter Kevin Hartnett that he prefers the mindless idiotic Dr. Tao suggestion that Partial Differential Equations says anything about Collatz conjecture, and disdainfully dismisses AP's 2016 proof of Collatz which simply says, Kevin, that in any 4 consecutive Evens, say pick 752,754,756,758, pick that run Kevin, and Kevin, one of those 4 is divisible by at least a factor of 8, is the whole entire proof of Collatz. And this is why fossil fuel burning is so frightening, for as we fill the air more and more with toxic chemicals, (CO2 isomer is toxic-- see AP's chemistry books where no chemist ever realized CO2 has many isomers). And this is why fossil fuel burning is so frightening because of its health worries, that reporters like Kevin Hartnett is one of those effected by so much pollution in the air that he rather accept a dumb Dr. Tao search in Partial Differential Equations to solve Collatz, than any rational brain would pick AP's fact that 4 consecutive Evens has one of which is factorable by 8.

Now I have a hard time of remembering people's names, but at the rate of Global Dumbnification of the air we breathe making all of us less intelligent by the day, that sometime in the future, at this rate Kevin will be reporting on Collatz, thinking it is a conjecture of about why the Sun went Red Giant phase and not mathematics at all. And Kevin will be interviewing Simon Singh with Roger Penrose at Oxford saying that Boole had discovered Red Giant stars.

In the old days-- days before Internet made science world wide public, that con-artists of mathematics would get away with their tricks of the trade, by all the seclusion and country club, I wash your hand, you wash mine in corruption.

And what amazes me most about the side show traffic of con-artists like Andrew Wiles is they gather together and assemble brown nosers to make a small fortune from writing a sugar coated gloss of Andrew's fake math. So what amazes me most, is that here we have Simon Singh writing a book on Wiles fakery Fermat's Last Theorem alleged proof of 150 pages where Simon understands perhaps under 1% of what is going on, then writes a book on it, perhaps with Wiles dictating what his con-art work was, a copy paste by Simon. But what amazes me most about say Simon Singh or even Kevin Hartnett on Tao's Collatz attempt.

What amazes me most is that when I tell Simon the true real proof of Fermat's Last Theorem was done in 1991-3 by AP and is not a 150 page long incomprehensible piece of garbage, no, AP's proof is one line sentence long. And so, AP says to Simon, you see, the reason we have the Pythagorean theorem of solutions in exponent 2 is because math has a very special two numbers of 2+2=2x2= 4, but the reason there are no solutions for exponent 3 is because there is no special number N+N+N= NxNxN= M and also higher exponents have the same argument.

So the minute AP says or writes his proof to Simon, there is frowns and convulsions from Simon and repugnance.

And so what AP is amazed by is that someone like Simon cuddles and adores and glums onto a 150 page incomprehensible piece of worthless trash that is Wiles proof of FLT, while Simon would reject AP's one liner proof that Simon clearly understands from start to finish.

So AP not only wrote a book on his proof of Fermat's Last Theorem but AP wrote a book on the World wide Dumbnification of the Human Species, saying in effect that fossil fuel burning not only warms the planet (although not as much as a Sun gone Red Giant) but that fossil fuel burning with all those toxic chemicals in the air makes the human mind so on a downward spiral of cackling foolish idiots as time goes by. In other words, what our generation of average person can still understand the Pythagorean theorem, just barely, for Simon could say A^2 + B^2 = C^2, but in the next generation, the average person with all that chemical load settling into their brains, has a difficult time of 2 + 2 = 4, for many will not even be able to recognize it at all.

And the same goes for UCLA Dr. Tao with a brown nosed write up by Quanta magazines Kevin Hartnett, where he discusses how Tao is investing Partial Differential Equations as a possible solution of Collatz conjecture and Kevin saying things like Tao is the greatest and Tao's little work amounts more than everyone else combined in the world who worked on Collatz. Only Kevin forgetting that AP proved all of Collatz in 2016, with the simple observation of a fact that even Kevin with his fat head would appreciate. For I am sure Kevin knows, once it is explained to him that given any 4 consecutive Even numbers say we pick 564, 566, 568, 570, that one of them is factorable by 8. So that if you land on a Collatz odd number, and do a pick of 3N+-1 simultaneously 3N+-3 that you slide down faster than even if you landed on a even number. The only thing remaining in Collatz is to find the large number counterexamples which AP says is likely found in numbers of 10^516 or larger.

So here what we have in science journalism is pandering that of math and science failures-- Andrew Wiles and Terence Tao, failures in the sense that they seek fame and fortune and not the "truth of math or science". Because if you seek math truth, you would not run and hide when AP asks you to acknowledge a cone cut at slant is the Oval, never the ellipse, nor would you run and hide when AP asks for your geometry proof of fundamental theorem of calculus, nor would you run and hide when AP asks you to acknowledge that Boole logic screwed up on OR and on AND, to fix those errors.

And this is where outsiders of science and math such as Kevin Hartnett or Simon Singh rake in money from con art fake math and do the world of science a disfavor.

3rd published book

AP's Proof-Ellipse was never a Conic Section // Math proof series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Ever since Ancient Greek Times it was thought the slant cut into a cone is the ellipse. That was false. For the slant cut in every cone is a Oval, never an Ellipse. This book is a proof that the slant cut is a oval, never the ellipse. A slant cut into the Cylinder is in fact a ellipse, but never in a cone.

Length: 21 pages

File Size: 1620 KB
Print Length: 21 pages
Publication Date: March 11, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07PLSDQWC
Text-to-Speech: Enabled
Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled

#8-2, 11th published book

World's First Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus// Math proof series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 19May2021. This is AP's 11th published book of science.
Preface:
Actually my title is too modest, for the proof that lies within this book makes it the World's First Valid Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, for in my modesty, I just wanted to emphasis that calculus was geometry and needed a geometry proof. Not being modest, there has never been a valid proof of FTC until AP's 2015 proof. This also implies that only a geometry proof of FTC constitutes a valid proof of FTC.

Calculus needs a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. But none could ever be obtained in Old Math so long as they had a huge mass of mistakes, errors, fakes and con-artist trickery such as the "limit analysis". To give a Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus requires math be cleaned-up and cleaned-out of most of math's mistakes and errors. So in a sense, a Geometry FTC proof is a exercise in Consistency of all of Mathematics. In order to prove a FTC geometry proof, requires throwing out the error filled mess of Old Math. Can the Reals be the true numbers of mathematics if the Reals cannot deliver a Geometry proof of FTC? Can the functions that are not polynomial functions allow us to give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a Coordinate System in 2D have 4 quadrants and still give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a equation of mathematics with a number that is _not a positive decimal Grid Number_ all alone on the right side of the equation, at all times, allow us to give a Geometry proof of the FTC?

Cover Picture: Is my hand written, one page geometry proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, the world's first geometry proof of FTC, 2013-2015, by AP.

Length: 137 pages

Product details
ASIN : B07PQTNHMY
Publication date : March 14, 2019
Language : English
File size : 1307 KB
Text-to-Speech : Enabled
Screen Reader : Supported
Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
Word Wise : Not Enabled
Print length : 137 pages
Lending : Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #128,729 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#134 in Calculus (Books)
#20 in Calculus (Kindle Store)

#8-3, 24th published book

World's First Proof of Kepler Packing Problem KPP // Math proof series, book 3 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

There has been a alleged proof of KPP by Thomas Hales, but his is a fakery because he does not define what infinity actually means, for it means a borderline between finite and infinite numbers. Thus, KPP was never going to be proven until a well-defined infinity borderline was addressed within the proof. And because infinity has a borderline means that in free space with no borderlines to tackle and contend with, the 12 kissing point density that is the hexagonal close packed is the maximum density. But the truth and reality of Kepler Packing is asking for maximum packing out to infinity. That means you have to contend and fight with the packing of identical spheres up against a wall or border. And so, in tackling that wall, we can shift the hexagonal closed pack to another type of packing, a hybrid type of packing in order to get "maximum packing". So no proof ever of KPP is going to happen unless the proof tackles a infinity border wall. In free-space, a far distance away from a wall barrier of infinity border, then, hexagonal closed pack reigns and is the packing in all of free space-- but, the moment the packing gets nearby the walls of infinity border, then, we re-arrange the hexagonal closed pack to fit in more spheres. Not unlike us packing a suitcase and then rearranging to fit in more.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: 3--Simon Singh not as bad as Kevin Hartnett in brown-nosing, but both a mockery of science and math truth.

<dc3d1e84-d85e-4174-868c-84e911a6507en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=73760&group=sci.math#73760

Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!weretis.net!feeder8.news.weretis.net!feeder1.feed.usenet.farm!feed.usenet.farm!newsfeed.xs4all.nl!newsfeed7.news.xs4all.nl!fdc3.netnews.com!news-out.netnews.com!news.alt.net!fdc2.netnews.com!feeder.usenetexpress.com!tr1.iad1.usenetexpress.com!border1.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!news-out.google.com!nntp.google.com!postnews.google.com!google-groups.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 15:04:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: 3--Simon Singh not as bad as Kevin Hartnett in brown-nosing, but both a mockery of science and math truth.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 30 Aug 2021 22:04 UTC

Did the journalism of Simon Singh or Kevin Hartnett or even Nick Thompson with cover picture of Kibo stalker Parry in his stalker shorts cover the Actors Guild acting of Spam emitted out of Sweden's Zelos or Danish or Belgium's Markus Klyver (I easily get Denmark mixed up with Belgium as in my 1999 trip across Europe).

So Nick, does Wired magazine cover that of Actors Spam, where you pretend to be angry yet you are gay lovers under the sheets, and you pollute sci.math every day with your dirty sheets and underware with one liners to John Gabriel spam to keep his 15 threads of b.s. on front page.

SCI.MATH FAQ, 30Aug2021// Usenet science dead, but AP's newsgroup up and running well-- today's topics-- take a look at the only pure science newsgroup, free of spammers and police drag net spam, free of stalkers.

The only thing worth discussing in sci.math and to shift the momentum of the entire Math Community to the TRUTH OF MATHEMATICS is the painful having to throw out cranks of mathematics-- Andrew Wiles, Terence Tao, Thomas Hales, John Stillwell, Jill Pipher, Ken Ribet, and many others who refuse to recognize the single most important math of our times is a Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, for in doing such, it cleans out mathematics just like scrubbing and vacuuming to clean out our houses is a necessary function in going forward. And the above listed math fools are trying everything in their power to keep math entrenched in their stupidity.

Another item of huge concern is the correction of the Oval as the slant cut in Conic Sections, not the ellipse, and we can see how mindless and idiotic is the ship of state of mathematics, when the above list of failed mathematicians even refuses to correct such a simple error.

Also, a third item which reveals that most math professors are good at calculations but mostly mindless fools of logic or just making a proof of mathematics, for all of the above listed fools of math still preach 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction. All because their tiny pea brained minds of logic can never understand how Boole screwed up on truth tables and that AND is never TFFF but always TTTF. Yet the above math fools use 2 OR 1= 3 every day in all their proofs of mathematics.

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe

XXXXXXXXX

The ugliness of a "gang Actor-spam in sci.math".

In the latest FAQ of sci.math, we include the horrible behavior of Play Actor Spam by John Gabriel and his buddies Zelos Malum, Markus, Dan Christensen, Jan Burse, Kibo Parry M. where Gabriel fills up sci.math with 15 threads and waits for Dan to add a repetitive scree, then Jan Burse, then at nighttime for Zelos to add a one liner. PURPOSE of this spam-- to keep Gabriel 15 threads a Constant fixture, all day long, all night long as a permanent scree on page one every day of the year, and push all other posts into 2nd 3rd or hinter pages of sci.math.

And the worst part of that story, they are paid indirectly via USA NSF and dept of Education, paying World std Kibo Parry, who then divvies out the money to his actors John Gabriel (all has to be confirmed of these allegations by a honest investigative reporter at least to the standards of Wikipedia which broke the story of the NSF link decades ago.)

Sonnet

To every life there has to be an end;
Even for such life with no science brain at all.
You, pea-brain, will follow that brain dead trend.
When after fifty worthless years you fall.
Will there be any style to honor you?
For your mindless foolish reckless attack?
You cackling ad hominem wretched hack
Have less worth than a crackpot full of shit-stew.

Yet there has been design in your making.
Worthlessness escapes the limits of time.
At last there will be worth from your being
When soil does get enriched by your slime.
Your worthless body freed from worthless mind
Will at last to the dear good Earth be kind.

AB + AP, poem copyrights

XXXXXXXX

Today's LIKELY govt drag net spammers in sci.math-- Amine. Likely FBI, CIA, Mi5, Mi6, and other govt agencies that give a shit, a shit about sci.math and overrunning sci.math.

Amine police drag net & religion posts in sci.math is spam and abuse.

XXXXXXXXXXX

Principles of sci.math

1) Above all, do math in sci.math, for at the end of the day, end of the year, end of a life, it is the math that you do in sci.math that only counts.

2) When doing math in sci.math and talking to someone else that is seriously doing math with you-- be polite.

3) Most posters degenerate into ad hominem attackers. Reread (1).

4) Sci.math is open to all, sadly, to even those who never do math in sci.math, but the openness is a blessing in disguise, because the openess more often than not, gets at the truth of science that has been corrupted by other scientists. And sci.math is self-policing, meaning that if you continue to piss and poop, (like Jeff Relf offtopic in sci.physics) if you continue to piss and poop in sci.math, the others who seriously do math in sci.math will self police the miscreant out. For offtopic spammers like Relf is no better than a person invited to dinner and instead of using the bathroom, shits in the middle of the dining room floor.

5) Prime Minister Boris Johnson & President Joe Biden, please call off your police agencies and FBI, CIA, Mi5, Mi6 of their daily "police drag net spam" in sci.physics and sci.math, and leave those two newsgroups completely alone to do just physics and math. Totally inappropriate of govt agencies to ruin sci.math and sci.physics, you may as well have your agents in all church ceremonies applying drag net spam. The spammer "__" is never appropriate in sci.math or sci.physics, nor is the Stonehenge freak, or any of the other drag net spammers. We all thank the USA and British and other governments and agencies like CERN for inventing Usenet, but please, do not destroy what you built, with police drag net spam. Adhere to the tenet, that a forum sci.physics and sci.math are specifically devoted to physics and math, not to a govt bureaucracy chasing after criminals and terrorists with their highly flamed rhetoric and loud noises in sci.math, sci.physics.

SCI.MATH FAQ and SCI. PHYSICS FAQ, although I personally remember the FAQ routinely posted to sci.math in 1993-1999 from Univ Waterloo in Canada, and from Scott I Chase from LBL dot gov in sci.physics.

Snapshot History of Usenet's sci.physics and sci.math, and why it is almost dead, not as dead as sci.chem, but approaching it, save for a few individuals such as AP, and others. Others who care more about truth, than about money and prejudice and opinion, and mindless sentiment and sex orientation.

AP cannot afford to lose sci.physics and sci.math because most of his new ideas after 1993 were all recorded and archived in sci.math and sci.physics.

The death of sci.chem and so many other newsgroups can be blamed on a govt interference pattern of paying for stalkers, and police drag net spam. As if doing physics in sci.physics is a nuisance to others doing stalking and police drag net spam.

Sci.chem is a dead newsgroup. Sci.physics and sci.math are almost dead newsgroups where stalkers fill each thread of those doing physics in sci.physics or math in sci.math, paid stalkers to demonize authors and after the end of the day, all of the posts are flushed off into 2nd or 3rd or 4th page by government block spam, police drag net spam to get all posts off the front page. Here is an example of block-flush-spam found almost daily in sci.physics. The purpose of which is to flush all posts into 2nd or 3rd page-- out of sight, out of mind of posts that have physics content.

i take back what i said previous forgive me im sick i ccry
How are you ?
7:30 AM

_'s profile photo
_
,
He Llo
i take back whta i said previosu forgive me im sick i cry
How are you ?
7:29 AM

_'s profile photo
_
,
He Llo
in 1999 they called me a monster but i thought i was a good monster like for example the monsters of rocknroll>>and not a bad monster>>what did i do to be a monster?i dont know, its because somthing she told them that i dont know and never will cause i wasnt any mmonster
7:29 AM

_'s profile photo
_
,
He Llo
in 1999 when i was a kid my senses didnt detect the monstruos proportion that i was confrontated aka with the rockstars >> if i was anonymous there woudnt be any problem cause i could handle it cause i had the controls>>but she stole my controls from me and made me contract freeze and they wanted me to explain without me having hte controls>>she caught me>>and i turned to crap>>she wanetd to steal my freedom and she succeeded
7:29 AM

_'s profile photo
_
,
He Llo
i take back what i said preivous forgive me im sick i cry

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
9:46 AM (1 hour ago)

On Monday, August 9, 2021 at 9:17:14 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> On Sunday, August 8, 2021 at 11:27:39 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> > 6-SCI.PHYSICS FAQ, 8Aug2021// Usenet science dead, but AP's newsgroup up and running--
> > For details see:
> > https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe

Zelos Malum is doing a block-flush-spam over in sci.math, and every night he spits up as spam every one of Gabriel's spam that morning and loads the block of 15 threads onto sci.math to push everyone off the front pages.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: 3--Simon Singh not as bad as Kevin Hartnett in brown-nosing, but both a mockery of science and math truth.

<3b1bd0a6-0cd2-40fa-b70f-8a88deba7aaan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=73888&group=sci.math#73888

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 13:13:38 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: 3--Simon Singh not as bad as Kevin Hartnett in brown-nosing, but
both a mockery of science and math truth.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 31 Aug 2021 20:13 UTC

> 👎🏼 Andrew Wiles of Math and 🖕🏼 Terence Tao of Physics "Drag Queen of Physics"
Kibo Parry M. 28 year nonstop stalking posts when run through the Paper Shredder out comes this

AP writes: totally remarkable how fossil fuel burning is making the air so toxic in dumbnification of the Human species, for example, Simon Singh would rather take the word of Andrew Wiles that 150 pages of his b.s. Fermat's Last Theorem is true, yet rejecting AP's 1 sentence proof that 2+2=2x2=4 is a unit basis that allows Pythagorean theorem solution but disallows solutions for exp 3 and higher since there is no N+N+N=NxNxN= M. Simon would rather believe something he never understood, than believe something in front of his eyes.

Same goes for Kevin Hartnett who does an increbibly awful journalism report on Terence Tao saying he did more to Collatz than anyone else combined in the field. Kevin ignoring that AP already proved all of Collatz in 2016, but such is the nature of immature journalists who rather brown nose than capture the truth of science. But Kevin is also dumbnified by fossil fuel burning, and thinks that Tao's nonsense of Partial Differential Equations has anything , anything to do with Counting Numbers, for here, Tao the imp of mathematics is at it again. But Kevin, like Simon just cannot accept SIMPLE TRUTHS, simple facts for they seem to confuse Kevin and Simon, the more simple you explain things to Kevin and Simon they run away and look for the crank crackpot kook of mathematics like Terence Tao.

So what did AP discover that proves Collatz in a sentence proof? AP found that if you take any, any any 4 consecutive even numbers in a row, say you pick out of the blue air pick 150,152,154,156 that in amoung those 4 Even numbers, one is factorable by 8. Thus, meaning the true real Collatz conjecture needed a adjustment of its statement, to say 3N+-1 simultaneously 3N+-3, and the proof is instanteous because of 4 consecutive evens. However, that leaves open the question of Collatz original statement of 3N+1 alone. And AP discovered with calculus that in the range of numbers of 10^516, large numbers with lots and lots of room to circle around once you land on a odd number, lots of room, that you find counterexamples of Collatz original statement. See AP's book at Kindle Amazon for details.

On Saturday, May 8, 2021 at 5:52:45 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> 👎🏼 Dartmouth of Math and 🖕🏼 Stanford of Physics "Drag Queen of Physics"
>Gregory Brumfiel, Daniel Bump, Emmanuel Candès, Gunnar Carlsson, Moses Charikar, Sourav Chatterjee, Tom Church, Ralph Cohen, Brian Conrad, Brian Conrey, Amir Dembo, Persi Diaconis, Yakov Eliashberg, Robert Finn, Jacob Fox, Laura Fredrickson, Søren Galatius, George Schaeffer, Or Hershkovits, David Hoffman, Eleny Ionel, Renata Kallosh, Yitzhak Katznelson, Vladimir Kazeev, Michael Kemeny, Steven Kerckhoff, Susie Kimport, Jun Li, Tai-Ping Liu, Mark Lucianovic, Jonathan Luk, Frederick Manners, Rafe Mazzeo, James R.. Milgram, Maryam Mirzakhani, Stefan Mueller, Christopher Ohrt, Donald Ornstein, George Papanicolaou, Lenya Ryzhik, Richard Schoen, Leon Simon, Rick Sommer, Kannan Soundararajan, Tadashi Tokieda, Cheng-Chiang Tsai, Ravi Vakil, András Vasy, Akshay Venkatesh, Jan Vondrák, Brian White, Wojciech Wieczorek, Jennifer Wilson, Alex Wright, Lexing Ying, Xuwen Zhu

President: Marc Tessier-Lavigne (neuroscience)
Provost: Persis Drell (physics)

Stanford physics dept.

Alexander Fetter, John Lipa, William Little, Douglas Osheroff, David Ritson, H. Alan Schwettman, John Turneaure, Robert Wagoner, Stanley Wojcicki, Mason Yearian
> fails at math and science:
>
> > 61 fakes and mistakes of Old Math.
>
> 1) Alexander Fetter,
> 2) John Lipa,