I came, I saw, I deleted all your files.

tech / sci.math / AP's 151st book TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS

SubjectAuthor
* AP's 151st book TEACHING TRUE PHYSICSArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium flunked the math test of aMichael Moroney
 +* Univ British Columbia adopting AP's TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, sinceArchimedes Plutonium
 |+- Re: Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium flunked the math test of aMichael Moroney
 |`- Re: Univ British Columbia adopting AP's TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, sinceArchimedes Plutonium
 `- Re: Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium flunked the math test of anntp

1
AP's 151st book TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS

<b9dda870-b623-46f8-84af-30766f27c851n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=74019&group=sci.math#74019

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2021 11:12:39 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: AP's 151st book TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 1 Sep 2021 18:12 UTC

AP's 151st book TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Aug 31, 2021, 5:07:29 PM (20 hours ago)

On Tuesday, August 31, 2021 at 4:45:49 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> [...]
>
> These definitions gives the elementary magnetic monopole = 1.618*10^-19 C
>
> So when you say Coulombs, you are referring to a quantity of electricity as hoola hoops moving by in 1 second of time. When you say Ampere, you are talking about the number of magnetic monopole in a hoola hoop, you are talking about particles of magnetic monopoles that sum up or total with rest mass 0.5MeV as electric current.
>
> This is how we get rid of "charge" altogether. In Old Physics charge was seen as some characteristic of particles, a feature trait of masses, a property of masses, but not a separate particle itself. In New Physics, charge is a particle (or wave) called magnetic monopole.
>
> New Physics makes "charge" be an actual physical entity of either particle or wave, and that particle composes electricity, electric current, and that particle is the magnetic monopole. Old Physics had "charge" always be a feature of particles, a property, but not a particle itself. In this viewpoint of Old Physics "charge" had no physical reality, and only a property of mass.
>
> Now the above was defined in 1946 and recently in 2019, it was redefined further.
>
> And here we have to analyze deeply these two equations of physics units. Very important equations are these two for they were obfuscation in Old Physics.
>
> Ampere = Coulomb/seconds
>
> Coulomb = Ampere*seconds
>
> The definition of Ampere above as seen in Wikipedia and in all physics textbooks does not make these two equations clear and plain to understand, and the simple reason for that obfuscation is that Old Physics had no magnetic monopole, for their Gauss's law in Maxwell Equations forbids magnetic monopole.
>
> How is the best way to explain the above two definitions? For Ampere is the current, while Coulomb is the quantity of current.
>
> A metaphor analogy serves best here to teach this amazingly difficult concept of Ampere versus Coulomb.
>
> And the best metaphor I can use is a road with a lot of traffic, say the expressway and you have a reference point where you watch the cars going in one direction. But now, let us say all vehicles are cars and all the cars are in groups of a wave, a troop of Navy cars all colored blue and going down the expressway in a orderly sortie in a single wave. Next a troop of Army cars all colored green and bunched together as a unison wave. Next a troop of Air Force cars in a wave colored white, and next a troop of Marines cars in a wave colored red. And say the expressway has 4 lanes so that all 4 lanes can be taken by all 4 of the forces where in lane 1 is Navy, in 2 is Army, in 3 is Air Force and in 4 is Marines all going by our reference point at the same time.
>
> So the Ampere current is a counting of each car that goes past the reference point.
>
> While the Coulomb is a counting of not only each car, but the entire 4 waves of cars going past the reference point.

Now I am trying to think of another place in physics or other science where they define something as similar to Ampere and Coulomb.

Where they end up with equations:

Y = A*seconds

A = Y/seconds, or a frequency of Y

Which reminds me of Plancks radiation formula of Energy = Planck's constant times frequency.

So here, I may have stumbled on the beautiful connection between electricity and quantum mechanics. A fact not known or understood before these writings by AP.

That electricity with definitions of Ampere and Coulomb are directly related to Planck's quantum mechanics.

In this manner, then, either Ampere or Coulomb is seen as a Quantum Mechanics constant.

But are there other examples in science that have the above math relationship.

Y = A*seconds

A = Y/seconds

AP, King of Science, especially Physics
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
4:04 AM (9 hours ago)

Alright, I am looking at Planck's constant again 6.582*10^-16 eV*seconds

And looking at elementary Coulomb = 1.618 *10^-19 C

The phi, the golden ratio in mathematics is 1.618... and when we divide it into 1 we have 0.618

How close in sigma error is 6.58 with 6.18 ? We have 6.58/6.18 = 6% sigma error, unacceptable, for the moment. Because it was seen earlier that if we take the speed of light to be really that of 3.16*10^8 meters/second rather than 3*10^8 m/s we have a sigma error of 5%.

So what we likely have is that speed of light, Planck's constant, Mole or Avogadro's number, and the Elementary Coulomb are all related and have their prefix number value that of the golden mean 1.618...

And, even speed of light 3.16 prefix, if we take 1.618 x 2 = 3.2 and 3.2/3.1 = sigma error of 3%. Why multiply by 2? Well, the real pi when using radius of circle is not 3.14... but is 6.28... when using radius. The 3.14 is only used for diameter of circle.

What this discovery of the Ampere versus Coulomb means is that it paves the way to realizing that electricity and light waves are one and the same thing and where we have the EM Spectrum of radio waves to infrared to visible to ultraviolet to X-rays to gamma rays that we need a place for electricity in that EM Spectrum. For the Ampere is a Coulomb X frequency.

Where would electricity lie in the existing EM Spectrum? I would say right about where you have 1MeV gamma rays is the EM spectrum of Electricity.

So, well, looks like AP is going to alter and change the EM Spectrum.

AP

Re: Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<sgohh9$124j$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=74023&group=sci.math#74023

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium flunked the math test of a
lifetime-generation test
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2021 14:41:47 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Wed, 1 Sep 2021 18:41 UTC

🧟‍♂️ of Math and 👻 of Physics Archimedes "Putin's Stooge" Plutonium
<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> blithered:

> AP has a bit of problem here distinguishing between Ampere
> and Coulomb.
> How is the best way to explain the above two definitions? For
> Ampere is the current, while Coulomb is the quantity of current.
>
> A metaphor analogy serves best here to teach this amazingly
> difficult concept of Ampere versus Coulomb.

"Amazingly difficult concept"?

No "king of science" here! Hahahahaha!!!

Since you don't even know Ohm's Law, I guess expecting you to understand
the difference between an ampere and a coulomb is too much to ask.

<snip bizarre metaphor>

Univ British Columbia adopting AP's TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, since no-one there can ask the question of Atom's true electron, is it the muon or 0.5MeV particle

<b72e01af-ce93-4770-b6f8-ddebe8386a63n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=74033&group=sci.math#74033

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2021 12:46:12 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Univ British Columbia adopting AP's TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, since
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 1 Sep 2021 19:46 UTC

Kibo Parry M. confirming UBC using AP's TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS textbook series.
Univ British Columbia adopting AP's TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, since no-one there can ask the question of Atom's true electron, is it the muon or 0.5MeV particle.

137th published book

Introduction to AP's TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS// Physics textbook series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

#1 New Release in Electromagnetic Theory

This will be AP's 137th published book on science. And the number 137 is special to me for it is the number of QED, Quantum Electrodynamics as the inverse fine structure constant. I can always remember 137 as that special constant of physics and so I can remember where Teaching True Physics was started by me.

Time has come for the world to have the authoritative textbooks for all of High School and College education. Written by the leading physics expert of the time. The last such was Feynman in the 1960s with Feynman Lectures on Physics. The time before was Maxwell in 1860s with his books and Encyclopedia Britannica editorship. The time is ripe in 2020 for the new authoritative texts on physics. It will be started in 2020 which is 60 years after Feynman. In the future, I request the physics community updates the premier physics textbook series at least every 30 years. For we can see that pattern of 30 years approximately from Faraday in 1830 to Maxwell in 1860 to Planck and Rutherford in about 1900, to Dirac in 1930 to Feynman in 1960 and finally to AP in 1990 and 2020. So much happens in physics after 30 years, that we need the revisions to take place in a timely manner. But also, as we move to Internet publishing such as Amazon's Kindle, we can see that updates can take place very fast, as editing can be a ongoing monthly or yearly activity. I for one keep constantly updating all my published books, at least I try to.

Feynman was the best to make the last authoritative textbook series for his concentration was QED, Quantum Electrodynamics, the pinnacle peak of physics during the 20th century. Of course the Atom Totality theory took over after 1990 and all of physics; for all sciences are under the Atom Totality theory.
And as QED was the pinnacle peak before 1990, the new pinnacle peak is the Atom Totality theory. The Atom Totality theory is the advancement of QED, for the Atom Totality theory primal axiom says -- All is Atom, and atoms are nothing but Electricity and Magnetism.
Length: 64 pages

Product details
• File Size : 790 KB
• Publication Date : October 5, 2020
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print Length : 64 pages
• Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
• Language: : English
• ASIN : B08KS4YGWY
• Lending : Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #430,602 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #39 in Electromagnetic Theory
◦ #73 in Electromagnetism (Kindle Store)
◦ #74 in 90-Minute Science & Math Short Reads

#2-2, 145th published book

TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS//Junior High School// Physics textbook series, book 2
Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

What I am doing is clearing the field of physics, clearing it of all the silly mistakes and errors and beliefs that clutter up physics. Clearing it of its fraud and fakeries and con-artistry. I thought of doing these textbooks starting with Senior year High School, wherein I myself started learning physics. But because of so much fraud and fakery in physics education, I believe we have to drop down to Junior year High School to make a drastic and dramatic emphasis on fakery and con-artistry that so much pervades science and physics in particular. So that we have two years in High School to learn physics. And discard the nonsense of physics brainwash that Old Physics filled the halls and corridors of education.

Product details
• ASIN : B08PC99JJB
• Publication date : November 29, 2020
• Language: : English
• File size : 682 KB
• Text-to-Speech : Enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print length : 78 pages
• Lending : Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #185,995 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #42 in Two-Hour Science & Math Short Reads
◦ #344 in Physics (Kindle Store)
◦ #2,160 in Physics (Books)

#2-3, 146th published book

TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS// Senior High School// Physics textbook series, book 3
Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Books in this series are.
Introduction to AP's TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS// Physics textbook series, book 1
TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS High School junior year, book 2
TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS High School senior year, book 3
TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS 1st year college, book 4
TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS Sophomore college, book 5
TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS Junior college, book 6
TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS Senior college, book 7

Preface: I believe that in knowing the history of a science is knowing half of that science. And that if you are amiss of knowing the history behind a science, you have only a partial understanding of the concepts and ideas behind the science. I further believe it is easier to teach a science by teaching its history than any other means of teaching. So for senior year High School, I believe physics history is the best way of teaching physics. And in later years of physics courses, we can always pick up on details. So I devote this senior year High School physics to a history of physics, but only true physics. And there are few books written on the history of physics, so I chose Asimov's The History of Physics, 1966 as the template book for this textbook.

Product details
• ASIN : B08RK33T8V
• Publication date : December 28, 2020
• Language: : English
• File size : 917 KB
• Text-to-Speech : Enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print length : 114 pages
• Lending : Enabled

#3-1, 2nd published book

True Chemistry: Chemistry Series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Physics and chemistry made a mistake in 1897 for they thought that J.J. Thomson's small particle of 0.5MeV was the electron of atoms. By 2017, Archimedes Plutonium discovered that the rest mass of 940 for neutron and proton was really 9 x 105MeV with a small sigma-error. Meaning that the real proton is 840MeV, real electron is 105 MeV= muon, and that little particle Thomson discovered was in fact the Dirac magnetic monopole. Dirac circa 1930s was looking for a magnetic monopole, and sadly, Dirac passed away before 2017, because if he had lived to 2017, he would have seen his long sought for magnetic monopole which is everywhere.

Cover picture: shows 3 isomers of CO2 and the O2 molecule.

Length: 1150 pages

Product details
• File Size : 2167 KB
• ASIN : B07PLVMMSZ
• Publication Date : March 11, 2019
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print Length : 1150 pages
• Language: : English
• Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
• Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
• Lending : Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #590,212 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#181 in General Chemistry & Reference
#1324 in General Chemistry
#1656 in Physics (Kindle Store)

y  z
|  /
| /
|/______ x

More people reading and viewing AP's newsgroup than viewing sci.math, sci.physics. So AP has decided to put all NEW WORK, to his newsgroup. And there is little wonder because in AP's newsgroups, there is only solid pure science going on, not a gang of hate spewing misfits blighting the skies.

In sci.math, sci.physics there is only stalking hate spew along with Police Drag Net Spam of no value and other than hate spew there is Police drag net spam day and night.

I re-opened the old newsgroup PAU of 1990s and there one can read my recent posts without the hassle of stalkers and spammers, Police Drag Net Spam that floods each and every day, book and solution manual spammers, off-topic-misfits, front-page-hogs, churning imbeciles, stalking mockers, suppression-bullies, and demonizers.  And the taxpayer funded hate spew stalkers who ad hominem you day and night on every one of your posts.

There is no discussion of science in sci.math or sci.physics, just one long line of hate spewing stalkers followed up with Police Drag Net Spam (easy to spot-- very offtopic-- with hate charged content). And countries using sci.physics & sci.math as propaganda platforms, such as tampering in elections with their mind-rot.

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet.
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe
Archimedes Plutonium

AP writes: all of Kibo Parry M, the 28 year nonstop stalker posts are run through the paper shredder and see what comes out, for insane people this is what happens with their insane stalking posts.
On Wednesday, September 1, 2021 at 1:41:54 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> 🧟‍♂️ Steven Point of Math and 👻 Santa J. Ono, Ian Affleck of Physics "Putin's Stooge"
> Mona Berciu, Aaron Boley> blithered:
> Steven Point has a bit of problem here distinguishing between Ampere

> "Amazingly difficult concept"?
>
> No "king of science" here! Hahahahaha!!!
>
> Since you don't even know Ohm's Law, I guess expecting Ian Affleck to understand
> the difference between an ampere and a coulomb is too much to ask.
>
> <snip bizarre metaphor>

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<sgolor$149u$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=74035&group=sci.math#74035

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
lifetime-generation test
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2021 15:54:04 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Wed, 1 Sep 2021 19:54 UTC

👽 of Math and 👾 of Physics Archimedes "math hater" Plutonium
<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> blithered:

> Univ British Columbia adopting AP's TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS,

Oh dear, poor mentally ill ArchiePoo is really starting to lose it. What
bizarre hallucinations he is having! Is ArchiePoo having a bad LSD
flashback or something?

Re: Univ British Columbia adopting AP's TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, since no-one there can ask the question of Atom's true electron, is it the muon or 0.5MeV particle

<4025c160-15f5-42d8-9ccd-b5b34b87770bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=74042&group=sci.math#74042

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2021 13:14:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 1 Sep 2021 20:14 UTC

Rensselaer tired of fake mathematics using AP's TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS as reported by Kibo Parry M.

45th published book

TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS: Volume 2 for ages 5 to 18, math textbook series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

#1 New Releasein General Geometry

Last revision was 2NOV2020.
Preface: Volume 2 takes the 5 year old student through to senior in High School for their math education.

This is a textbook series in several volumes that carries every person through all his/her math education starting age 5 up to age 26. Volume 2 is for age 5 year old to that of senior in High School, that is needed to do both science and math. Every other math book is incidental to this series of Teaching True Mathematics.

It is a journal-textbook because Amazon's Kindle offers me the ability to edit overnight, and to change the text, almost on a daily basis. A unique first in education textbooks-- almost a continual overnight editing. Adding new text, correcting text. Volume 2 takes the 5 year old student through to senior in High School for their math education. Volume 3 carries the Freshperson in College for their math calculus education.

Cover Picture: The Numbers as Integers from 0 to 100, and 10 Grid when dividing by 10, and part of the 100 Grid when dividing by 100. Decimal Grid Numbers are the true numbers of mathematics. The Reals, the rationals & irrationals, the algebraic & transcendentals, the imaginary & Complex, and the negative-numbers are all fake numbers. For, to be a true number, you have to "be counted" by mathematical induction. The smallest Grid system is the Decimal 10 Grid.

Length: 375 pages
Product details
File Size: 2013 KB
Print Length: 375 pages
Publication Date: May 2, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07RG7BVZW
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #274,398 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#27 in General Geometry
#336 in Geometry & Topology (Books)

#4-3, 55th published book

TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS: Volume 3 for age 18-19, 1st year College Calculus, math textbook series, book 3 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 25Jun2021. And this is AP's 55th published book of science.

Teaching True Mathematics, by Archimedes Plutonium 2019

Preface: This is volume 3, book 3 of Teaching True Mathematics, designed for College Freshperson students, 1st year college students of age 18-19. It is the continuation of volume 2 for ages 5 through 18 years old.

The main major topic is the AP-EM equations of electricity and magnetism, the mathematics for the laws of electricity and magnetism; what used to be called the Maxwell Equations of Physics. The 1st Year College Math has to prepare all students with the math for all the sciences. So 1st year college Math is like a huge intersection station that has to prepare students with the math they need to do the hard sciences such as physics, chemistry, biology, astronomy, geology, etc. What this means is, 1st year college is calculus that allows the student to work with electricity and magnetism. All the math that is needed to enable students to do electricity and magnetism. In Old Math before this textbook, those Old Math textbooks would end in 1/3 of the text about Arclength, vector space, div, curl, Line Integral, Green's, Stokes, Divergence theorem trying to reach and be able to teach Maxwell Equations. But sadly, barely any Old Math classroom reached that 1/3 ending of the textbook, and left all those college students without any math to tackle electricity and magnetism. And most of Old Math was just muddle headed wrong even if they covered the last 1/3 of the textbook. And that is totally unacceptable in science. This textbook fixes that huge hole and gap in Old Math education.

And there is no way around it, that a course in 1st year College Calculus is going to do a lot of hands on experiment with electricity and magnetism, and is required of the students to buy a list of physics apparatus-- multimeter, galvanometer, coil, bar magnet, alligator clip wires, electromagnet, iron filing case, and possibly even a 12 volt transformer, all shown in the cover picture. The beginning of this textbook and the middle section all leads into the ending of this textbook-- we learn the AP-EM Equations and how to use those equations. And there is no escaping the fact that it has to be hands on physics experiments in the classroom of mathematics.

But, do not be scared, for this is all easy easy easy. For if you passed and enjoyed Volume 2 TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS, then I promise you, you will not be stressed with Volume 3, for I go out of my way to make it clear and understandable.

Warning: this is a Journal Textbook, meaning that I am constantly adding new material, constantly revising, constantly fixing mistakes or making things more clear. So if you read this book in August of 2019, chances are it is different when you read it in September 2019. Ebooks allow authors the freedom to improve their textbooks on a ongoing basis.

The 1st year college math should be about the math that prepares any and all students for science, whether they branch out into physics, chemistry, biology, geology, astronomy, or math, they should have all the math in 1st year college that will carry them through those science studies. I make every attempt possible to make math easy to understand, easy to learn and hopefully fun.

Length: 236 pages

Product details
File Size: 1390 KB
Print Length: 236 pages
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Publication Date: August 16, 2019
Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07WN9RVXD
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,212,707 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#2719 in Calculus (Books)
#417 in Calculus (Kindle Store)

#4-4, 56th published book

COLLEGE CALCULUS GUIDE to help students recognize math professor spam from math truth & reality// math textbook series, book 4 Kindle Edition

by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

#1 New Releasein 15-Minute Science & Math Short Reads

This textbook is the companion guide book to AP's Teaching True Mathematics, 1st year College. It is realized that Old Math will take a long time in removing their fake math, so in the interim period, this Guide book is designed to speed up the process of removing fake Calculus out of the education system, the fewer students we punish with forcing them with fake Calculus, the better we are.
Cover Picture: This book is part comedy, for when you cannot reason with math professors that they have many errors to fix, that 90% of their Calculus is in error, you end up resorting to comedy, making fun of them, to prod them to fix their errors. To prod them to "do right by the students of the world" not their entrenched propaganda.
Length: 54 pages

Product details
File Size: 1035 KB
Print Length: 64 pages
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Publication Date: August 18, 2019
Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07WNGLQ85
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #253,425 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#38 in 90-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#318 in Calculus (Books)
#48 in Calculus (Kindle Store)

#4-5, 72nd published book

TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS: Volume 4 for age 19-20 Sophomore-year College, math textbook series, book 5 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Preface: This is volume 4, book 5 of Teaching True Mathematics, designed for College Sophomore-year students, students of age 19-20. It is the continuation of volume 3 in the end-goal of learning how to do the mathematics of electricity and magnetism, because everything in physics is nothing but atoms and atoms are nothing but electricity and magnetism. To know math, you have to know physics. We learned the Calculus of 2nd dimension and applied it to the equations of physics for electricity and magnetism. But we did not learn the calculus of those equations for 3rd dimension. So, you can say that Sophomore year College math is devoted to 3D Calculus. This sophomore year college we fill in all the calculus, and we start over on all of Geometry, for geometry needs a modern day revision. And pardon me for this book is mostly reading, and the students doing less calculations. The classroom of this textbook has the teacher go through page by page to get the students comprehending and understanding of what is being taught. There are many hands on experiments also.

Cover Picture shows some toruses, some round some square, torus of rings, thin strips of rings or squares and shows them laid flat. That is Calculus of 3rd dimension that lays a ring in a torus to be flat in 2nd dimension.
Length: 105 pages

Product details
File Size: 952 KB
Print Length: 105 pages
Publication Date: December 2, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B0828M34VL
Text-to-Speech: Enabled
Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<sgonfi$1kpk$4@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=74045&group=sci.math#74045

From: wet...@cbx.wa (nntp)
Newsgroups: sci.math
lifetime-generation test
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2021 20:23:15 -0000 (UTC)
 by: nntp - Wed, 1 Sep 2021 20:23 UTC

Michael Moroney wrote:

> > A metaphor analogy serves best here to teach this amazingly difficult
> > concept of Ampere versus Coulomb.
>
> "Amazingly difficult concept"?
> No "king of science" here! Hahahahaha!!!
> Since you don't even know Ohm's Law, I guess expecting you to understand
> the difference between an ampere and a coulomb is too much to ask.

Fauci Basically Says: Vaxxed Or Unvaxxed Either Way...Youre Fucked
https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=HSN7RMGKDM71