The program isn't debugged until the last user is dead.

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: Barycentric relativistic benchmark.

SubjectAuthor
* Barycentric relativistic benchmark.Richard Hachel
+* Re: Barycentric relativistic benchmark.Emmet Buchs
|`* Re: Barycentric relativistic benchmark.Richard Hachel
| +* Re: Barycentric relativistic benchmark.rotchm
| |`- Re: Barycentric relativistic benchmark.Emmet Buchs
| `- Re: Barycentric relativistic benchmark.Emmet Buchs
`* Re: Barycentric relativistic benchmark.Odd Bodkin
 `- Re: Barycentric relativistic benchmark.Maciej Wozniak

1
Barycentric relativistic benchmark.

<FkeQYjydyXhx1IahGQYUcOpTU3g@jntp>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=73995&group=sci.physics.relativity#73995

Subject: Barycentric relativistic benchmark.
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
JNTP-HashClient: XVCCmnk-I9_6mSItkmJ-GNeo72s
JNTP-ThreadID: 1oag8P6mRAOQU1IgnYCkDz2atLw
JNTP-Uri: http://news2.nemoweb.net/?DataID=FkeQYjydyXhx1IahGQYUcOpTU3g@jntp
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 21 13:08:17 +0000
From: r.hac...@tiscali.fr (Richard Hachel)
 by: Richard Hachel - Sat, 11 Dec 2021 13:08 UTC

My dear friends, hello.

The time has now come to solve a first problem.
Others will follow if you wish.
We said that in the train problem, the train's frame of reference made the
hole in the bridge measure 18 meters. And that for the hole, it is the
train which measured 18 meters.
It is a thought experiment.
So, we will admit that if the train is longer than the hole, it will stay
on the rails, and if the hole is longer, it will fall into the abyss (356
dead).
Two contradictory possibilities.
In the bridge repository, the train is sprayed.
In the train's repository, the train crosses the bridge.
Who is right? Who's wrong?
How do you solve this incredible problem? Who will nature prove right?
To find out, you have to use a third frame of reference.
The barycentric frame of reference.
What is the barycentric frame of reference?
It is the frame of reference which is neutral between the other two.
The barycentric frame of reference between two frames of reference
separated by 0.8c is 0.5c.
Addition law of relativistic speeds.
It's simple.
We quickly understand that to know what will happen, and whether the train
will fall or not, we just need to know the length of the train and the
hole at rest.
If the hole is larger, the train will fall into it (regardless of its
speed). If the hole is smaller, it won't fall into it.
And you got it.
You understood everything!

R.H.

Re: Barycentric relativistic benchmark.

<sp2eid$17vk$7@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=74009&group=sci.physics.relativity#74009

From: uoi...@cbnc.we (Emmet Buchs)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: Barycentric relativistic benchmark.
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2021 15:02:37 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Emmet Buchs - Sat, 11 Dec 2021 15:02 UTC

Richard Hachel wrote:

> So, we will admit that if the train is longer than the hole, it will
> stay on the rails, and if the hole is longer, it will fall into the
> abyss (356 dead).
> Two contradictory possibilities.
> In the bridge repository, the train is sprayed.
> In the train's repository, the train crosses the bridge.
> Who is right? Who's wrong?

nonsense. If you observe the train shorter, same instance of time, you
observe the tunnel shorter as well. You can't cheat lengths with
relativity.

Re: Barycentric relativistic benchmark.

<v-0mVQWhfGIw21RxDJmwvJHvoIs@jntp>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=74012&group=sci.physics.relativity#74012

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
JNTP-HashClient: dK-PhHVl5TgJBBMXmB-WrzRPwl0
JNTP-ThreadID: 1oag8P6mRAOQU1IgnYCkDz2atLw
JNTP-Uri: http://news2.nemoweb.net/?DataID=v-0mVQWhfGIw21RxDJmwvJHvoIs@jntp
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 21 15:48:55 +0000
From: r.hac...@tiscali.fr (Richard Hachel)
 by: Richard Hachel - Sat, 11 Dec 2021 15:48 UTC

Le 11/12/2021 à 16:02, Emmet Buchs a écrit :
> Richard Hachel wrote:
>
>> So, we will admit that if the train is longer than the hole, it will
>> stay on the rails, and if the hole is longer, it will fall into the
>> abyss (356 dead).
>> Two contradictory possibilities.
>> In the bridge repository, the train is sprayed.
>> In the train's repository, the train crosses the bridge.
>> Who is right? Who's wrong?
>
> nonsense. If you observe the train shorter, same instance of time, you
> observe the tunnel shorter as well. You can't cheat lengths with
> relativity.

You don't understand the theory of relativity.
The theory of relativity means that everything is relative.
In the train frame, it is the bridge that is shorter; and in that of the
bridge, it is the train.
It is of a prodigious beauty and a prodigious intelligence. This is called
the notion of covariance.
The human being is able to understand that.
Then it gets harder. Not because of the limits of his brain, but because
of the size of his navel, and that of his cock.
But now, good Doctor Hachel, he's getting boring. He talks too much. We
don't like him anymore.

R.H.

--
Ce message a été posté avec Nemo : <http://news2.nemoweb.net/?DataID=v-0mVQWhfGIw21RxDJmwvJHvoIs@jntp>

Re: Barycentric relativistic benchmark.

<ce033c62-d518-4182-b9ae-2d50383a1735n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=74013&group=sci.physics.relativity#74013

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2021 09:41:18 -0800 (PST)
From: rot...@gmail.com (rotchm)
 by: rotchm - Sat, 11 Dec 2021 17:41 UTC

On Saturday, December 11, 2021 at 10:48:57 AM UTC-5, Richard Hachel wrote:
> Le 11/12/2021 à 16:02, Emmet Buchs a écrit :

Question: Why did you respond to "him"?

Did you not realize that it is the troll, and that you are just losing your time with it? Its sole purpose is just to make you talk. And you fell for it. So I ask you again, why did you respond to it?

Re: Barycentric relativistic benchmark.

<sp2odo$1s7g$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=74015&group=sci.physics.relativity#74015

From: uoi...@cbnc.we (Emmet Buchs)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2021 17:50:48 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Emmet Buchs - Sat, 11 Dec 2021 17:50 UTC

Richard Hachel wrote:

>> nonsense. If you observe the train shorter, same instance of time, you
>> observe the tunnel shorter as well. You can't cheat lengths with
>> relativity.
>
> You don't understand the theory of relativity.
> The theory of relativity means that everything is relative.
> In the train frame, it is the bridge that is shorter; and in that of the
> bridge, it is the train.

said same_instance_of_time. Moreover, the train sees the tunnel shorter
as well. Enjoy your chemtrails. Or the 4th booster, every 3 months that
goes. The worst way to subjugate the world. I can't even believe it.

Re: Barycentric relativistic benchmark.

<sp2p3l$1s7g$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=74016&group=sci.physics.relativity#74016

From: uoi...@cbnc.we (Emmet Buchs)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2021 18:02:29 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Emmet Buchs - Sat, 11 Dec 2021 18:02 UTC

extreme crank rotchm wrote:

> On Saturday, December 11, 2021 at 10:48:57 AM UTC-5, Richard Hachel
> wrote:
>> Le 11/12/2021 à 16:02, Emmet Buchs a écrit :
>
> Question: Why did you respond to "him"?

shut up, stupid troll. Hachel is a doctor, compared to you, a seemingly
braindead uneducated nym'shifting troll. Post your proper name, as we do,
you stupid "rotchm" troll. You don't even have a name, troll.

Re: Barycentric relativistic benchmark.

<sp2t98$sa3$3@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=74030&group=sci.physics.relativity#74030

From: bodkin...@gmail.com (Odd Bodkin)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2021 19:13:45 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Odd Bodkin - Sat, 11 Dec 2021 19:13 UTC

Richard Hachel <r.hachel@tiscali.fr> wrote:

> My dear friends, hello.
>
> The time has now come to solve a first problem.
> Others will follow if you wish.
> We said that in the train problem, the train's frame of reference made the
> hole in the bridge measure 18 meters. And that for the hole, it is the
> train which measured 18 meters.
> It is a thought experiment.
> So, we will admit that if the train is longer than the hole, it will stay
> on the rails, and if the hole is longer, it will fall into the abyss (356
> dead).
> Two contradictory possibilities.

Actually relativity does NOT offer these two contradictory possibilities.
Relativity predicts the same outcome, regardless of the reference frame.

The fact that you do not know which outcome it is, is a good indicator of
how little you understand about relativity.

This train example, by the way, is covered in just about every single
instructional book on relativity. In each of those books, the single
outcome is described.

> In the bridge repository, the train is sprayed.
> In the train's repository, the train crosses the bridge.
> Who is right? Who's wrong?
> How do you solve this incredible problem? Who will nature prove right?
> To find out, you have to use a third frame of reference.
> The barycentric frame of reference.
> What is the barycentric frame of reference?
> It is the frame of reference which is neutral between the other two.
> The barycentric frame of reference between two frames of reference
> separated by 0.8c is 0.5c.
> Addition law of relativistic speeds.
> It's simple.
> We quickly understand that to know what will happen, and whether the train
> will fall or not, we just need to know the length of the train and the
> hole at rest.
> If the hole is larger, the train will fall into it (regardless of its
> speed). If the hole is smaller, it won't fall into it.
> And you got it.
> You understood everything!
>
> R.H.

Re: Barycentric relativistic benchmark.

<61139c7d-3c68-4cb8-9012-35bd45e8a319n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=74065&group=sci.physics.relativity#74065

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2021 01:39:49 -0800 (PST)
From: maluwozn...@gmail.com (Maciej Wozniak)
 by: Maciej Wozniak - Sun, 12 Dec 2021 09:39 UTC

On Saturday, 11 December 2021 at 20:13:47 UTC+1, bodk...@gmail.com wrote:
> Richard Hachel <r.ha...@tiscali.fr> wrote:
> >
> > My dear friends, hello.
> >
> > The time has now come to solve a first problem.
> > Others will follow if you wish.
> > We said that in the train problem, the train's frame of reference made the
> > hole in the bridge measure 18 meters. And that for the hole, it is the
> > train which measured 18 meters.
> > It is a thought experiment.
> > So, we will admit that if the train is longer than the hole, it will stay
> > on the rails, and if the hole is longer, it will fall into the abyss (356
> > dead).
> > Two contradictory possibilities.
> Actually relativity does NOT offer these two contradictory possibilities.
> Relativity predicts the same outcome, regardless of the reference frame.
>
> The fact that you do not know which outcome it is, is a good indicator of
> how little you understand about relativity.
>
> This train example, by the way, is covered in just about every single
> instructional book on relativity. In each of those books, the single
> outcome is described.

In the meantime in the real world, however, forbidden
by your moronic religion GPS clocks keep measuring t'=t,
just like all serious clocks always did.