"All my life I wanted to be someone; I guess I should have been more specific." -- Jane Wagner

tech / sci.math / Re: Canada's Dan Christensen of Univ. Western Ontario flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Canada's Dan Christensen of Univ. Western Ontario flunked theArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: Canada's Dan Christensen of Univ. Western Ontario flunked theArchimedes Plutonium
 `* Re: Canada's Dan Christensen of Univ. Western Ontario flunked the Math Test of aArchimedes Plutonium
  `- Re: Canada's Dan Christensen of Univ. Western Ontario flunked theArchimedes Plutonium

1
Re: Canada's Dan Christensen of Univ. Western Ontario flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test

<1f66122e-8402-4db1-94f3-6c5a1cc26761n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=74339&group=sci.math#74339

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2021 21:52:01 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Canada's Dan Christensen of Univ. Western Ontario flunked the
Math Test of a lifetime-generation test
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 4 Sep 2021 04:52 UTC

Bend over, err...Francois-Philippe Champagne, Ted Hewitt says 7 year long nonstop insane stalker Dan Christensen

On Monday, October 21, 2019 at 1:29:49 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:

> Are you ready, kids??? Bend over, er...
>
> Dan

> Download my DC Proof 2.0 underware at http://www.dcproof.com" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">http://www.dcproof.com
> Visit my Math Blog at http://www.dcproof. brown-streak press.com

Permanently banning Dan Christensen from sci.math & sci.physics// And the sacking of Canada's NSF Francois-Philippe Champagne, Ted Hewitt if found paying Dan to stalk Usenet.

On Friday, September 3, 2021 at 7:13:24 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
> STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of

Permanently banning Dan Christensen from sci.math & sci.physics// And the sacking of Francois-Philippe Champagne, Ted Hewitt if found paying Dan to stalk Usenet.

Examples of latest odious stalks by Kibo Parry M. who formed a gang of stalkers with Dan Christensen and many others.
On Friday, September 3, 2021 at 6:47:20 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> ☠️ Dr. Panchanathan of NSF of Math and 🕱 of Physics USA dept of Educ "anti math"

AP writes: AP puts every one of Kibo Parry M. stalker posts through the paper shredder and this is what comes out--

On Friday, September 3, 2021 at 6:47:20 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> ☠️ Dr. Panchanathan of NSF of Math and 🕱 of Physics USA dept of Educ "anti math"
>National Science Foundation> fails at math and science:
>
> Fuckdog block spammer of "Dr. Panchanathan" is likely mentally ill
> I recommend banning him and his diseased cats from ever
> posting to sci.math & sci.physics //SCI.MATH FAQ
>
> Unfortunately, NSF and USA dept of Educ doesn't give a f about their Google Groups
> interface, so that will never happen.
>
> Everything you post is a mess.

Is NSF and USA dept of Educ ruining sci.math and sci.physics with their paying a $100 per post to a insane nonstop 28 year stalker of Kibo Parry M. Evidence suggests this is true.

Evidence in favor of Dan Christensen paid $100 per stalker attack posts by Canadian govt.

---quoting Wikipedia ---
Controversy
Many government and university installations blocked, threatened to block, or attempted to shut-down The World's Internet connection until Software Tool & Die was eventually granted permission by the National Science Foundation to provide public Internet access on "an experimental basis."
--- end quote ---

NSF fraud waste abuse of taxpayer money $100 per stalker post-- Champagne,Hewitt,Crago
On Saturday, July 31, 2021 at 2:17:31 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
> STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim

NSF fraud waste abuse of taxpayer money $100 per stalker post--

Canada's NSF-- Francois-Philippe Champagne, Ted Hewitt, Martha Crago, Frederic Bouchard, Cinthia Duclos, Normand Labrie
USA--NSF Dr. Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Dorothy E Aronson, Brian Stone, James S Ulvestad, Rebecca Lynn Keiser, Vernon D. Ross, Lloyd Whitman, John J. Veysey, Scott Stanley

Evidence that Dan Christensen never belonged in sci.math or sci.physics because he is total worthless failure of science.

Here is an example of Dan Christensen fumbling with the most simple of logic reasoning, and yet Canada keeps allowing this misfit to dig deeper into logic.

The stupid Dan Christensen always chokes up when it comes to logic or even just plain commonsense with his 2 OR 1 = 3 and his AND as subtraction.

On Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at 10:08:09 AM UTC-6, Peter Percival wrote:
> Dan Christensen wrote:

> >> What a monsterous fool you are
> >>

> > OMG. You are serious. Stupid and proud of it.
>
> And yet Mr Plutonium is right. Two points are distinct (else they would
> be one) and it is not necessary to say so.

Apparently Dan Christensen never took calculus or flunked it with this statement.
On Tuesday, June 2, 2015 at 8:57:54 AM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
> On Tuesday, June 2, 2015 at 2:32:51 AM UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> > The nonexistence of a curved angle because there is no way to measure the angle if either one of the rays is not a straightline segment at the vertex,
>
> From the derivative of each curve at the point of contact you have the slopes of their respective tangents there. (Assuming derivatives are defined there.) From these slopes, you should be able to calculate angle formed.
>

> Dan

Dan Christensen's profile photo
Dan Christensen
10:24 PM (18 minutes ago)

On Wednesday, September 1, 2021 at 8:36:49 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
> STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of

Re: Canada's Dan Christensen of Univ. Western Ontario flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test

<fc3d4c60-16c6-44f9-9aed-d97d62bbfb9fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=74483&group=sci.math#74483

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2021 22:46:10 -0700 (PDT)
Math Test of a lifetime-generation test
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 05:46 UTC

Bend over, err..Ted Hewitt, Francois-Philippe Champagne says 7 year long nonstop insane stalker Dan Christensen

On Saturday, September 4, 2021 at 9:15:39 AM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
> STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of

Re: Canada's Dan Christensen of Univ. Western Ontario flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test

<067e4abb-9ec1-4387-8eac-ce593d05a5f8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=74602&group=sci.math#74602

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2021 19:09:35 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Canada's Dan Christensen of Univ. Western Ontario flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 6 Sep 2021 02:09 UTC

Bend over, err..Sophie Gregoire,Francois-Philippe Champagne, James Leech, Rose M Patten says 7 year long nonstop insane stalker Dan Christensen

On Sunday, September 5, 2021 at 5:36:06 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
> STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of Canada's NSF-- Francois-Philippe Champagne, Justin Trudeau, Ted Hewitt, Sophie Gregoire, Martha Crago, Frederic Bouchard, Cinthia Duclos, Normand Labrie, Linda Hasenfratz, James Leech, Rose M Patten

Bend over, err...Martha Crago, Frederic Bouchard says 7 year long nonstop insane stalker Dan Christensen

<4c0f8651-89fb-478d-afb6-5b9bb7fcfef9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=75272&group=sci.math#75272

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2021 15:35:24 -0700 (PDT)
Math Test of a lifetime-generation test
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 9 Sep 2021 22:35 UTC

Dan Christensen teaching AP's TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS series at Univ Western Ontario
On Saturday, June 19, 2021 at 11:06:43 AM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
> [...]

AP writes: Dan appreciates the fact our modern day students are made victims of bully math professors with their ellipse a conic when it never was, for that is the oval of slant cut in cone. And Old Math teaches 2 OR 1=3 with AND as subtraction, since math professors are too stupid to see Boole made a mistake. Or the fact that no math professor in all of Canada or the USA can do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus-- too busy seeking fame and fortune and never the truth of mathematics.

TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS: Volume 2 for ages 5 to 18, math textbook series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

#1 New Release in General Geometry

Last revision was 2NOV2020.
Preface: Volume 2 takes the 5 year old student through to senior in High School for their math education.

This is a textbook series in several volumes that carries every person through all his/her math education starting age 5 up to age 26. Volume 2 is for age 5 year old to that of senior in High School, that is needed to do both science and math. Every other math book is incidental to this series of Teaching True Mathematics.

It is a journal-textbook because Amazon's Kindle offers me the ability to edit overnight, and to change the text, almost on a daily basis. A unique first in education textbooks-- almost a continual overnight editing. Adding new text, correcting text. Volume 2 takes the 5 year old student through to senior in High School for their math education. Volume 3 carries the Freshperson in College for their math calculus education.

Cover Picture: The Numbers as Integers from 0 to 100, and 10 Grid when dividing by 10, and part of the 100 Grid when dividing by 100. Decimal Grid Numbers are the true numbers of mathematics. The Reals, the rationals & irrationals, the algebraic & transcendentals, the imaginary & Complex, and the negative-numbers are all fake numbers. For, to be a true number, you have to "be counted" by mathematical induction. The smallest Grid system is the Decimal 10 Grid.

Length: 375 pages
Product details
File Size: 2013 KB
Print Length: 375 pages
Publication Date: May 2, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07RG7BVZW
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #274,398 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#27 in General Geometry
#336 in Geometry & Topology (Books)

#4-3, 55th published book

TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS: Volume 3 for age 18-19, 1st year College Calculus, math textbook series, book 3 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 25Jun2021. And this is AP's 55th published book of science.

Teaching True Mathematics, by Archimedes Plutonium 2019

Preface: This is volume 3, book 3 of Teaching True Mathematics, designed for College Freshperson students, 1st year college students of age 18-19. It is the continuation of volume 2 for ages 5 through 18 years old.

The main major topic is the AP-EM equations of electricity and magnetism, the mathematics for the laws of electricity and magnetism; what used to be called the Maxwell Equations of Physics. The 1st Year College Math has to prepare all students with the math for all the sciences. So 1st year college Math is like a huge intersection station that has to prepare students with the math they need to do the hard sciences such as physics, chemistry, biology, astronomy, geology, etc. What this means is, 1st year college is calculus that allows the student to work with electricity and magnetism. All the math that is needed to enable students to do electricity and magnetism. In Old Math before this textbook, those Old Math textbooks would end in 1/3 of the text about Arclength, vector space, div, curl, Line Integral, Green's, Stokes, Divergence theorem trying to reach and be able to teach Maxwell Equations. But sadly, barely any Old Math classroom reached that 1/3 ending of the textbook, and left all those college students without any math to tackle electricity and magnetism. And most of Old Math was just muddle headed wrong even if they covered the last 1/3 of the textbook. And that is totally unacceptable in science. This textbook fixes that huge hole and gap in Old Math education.

And there is no way around it, that a course in 1st year College Calculus is going to do a lot of hands on experiment with electricity and magnetism, and is required of the students to buy a list of physics apparatus-- multimeter, galvanometer, coil, bar magnet, alligator clip wires, electromagnet, iron filing case, and possibly even a 12 volt transformer, all shown in the cover picture. The beginning of this textbook and the middle section all leads into the ending of this textbook-- we learn the AP-EM Equations and how to use those equations. And there is no escaping the fact that it has to be hands on physics experiments in the classroom of mathematics.

But, do not be scared, for this is all easy easy easy. For if you passed and enjoyed Volume 2 TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS, then I promise you, you will not be stressed with Volume 3, for I go out of my way to make it clear and understandable.

Warning: this is a Journal Textbook, meaning that I am constantly adding new material, constantly revising, constantly fixing mistakes or making things more clear. So if you read this book in August of 2019, chances are it is different when you read it in September 2019. Ebooks allow authors the freedom to improve their textbooks on a ongoing basis.

The 1st year college math should be about the math that prepares any and all students for science, whether they branch out into physics, chemistry, biology, geology, astronomy, or math, they should have all the math in 1st year college that will carry them through those science studies. I make every attempt possible to make math easy to understand, easy to learn and hopefully fun.

Length: 236 pages

Product details
File Size: 1390 KB
Print Length: 236 pages
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Publication Date: August 16, 2019
Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07WN9RVXD
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,212,707 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#2719 in Calculus (Books)
#417 in Calculus (Kindle Store)

#4-4, 56th published book

COLLEGE CALCULUS GUIDE to help students recognize math professor spam from math truth & reality// math textbook series, book 4 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

#1 New Release in 15-Minute Science & Math Short Reads

This textbook is the companion guide book to AP's Teaching True Mathematics, 1st year College. It is realized that Old Math will take a long time in removing their fake math, so in the interim period, this Guide book is designed to speed up the process of removing fake Calculus out of the education system, the fewer students we punish with forcing them with fake Calculus, the better we are.
Cover Picture: This book is part comedy, for when you cannot reason with math professors that they have many errors to fix, that 90% of their Calculus is in error, you end up resorting to comedy, making fun of them, to prod them to fix their errors. To prod them to "do right by the students of the world" not their entrenched propaganda.
Length: 54 pages

Product details
File Size: 1035 KB
Print Length: 64 pages
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Publication Date: August 18, 2019
Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07WNGLQ85
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #253,425 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#38 in 90-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#318 in Calculus (Books)
#48 in Calculus (Kindle Store)

#4-5, 72nd published book

TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS: Volume 4 for age 19-20 Sophomore-year College, math textbook series, book 5 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Preface: This is volume 4, book 5 of Teaching True Mathematics, designed for College Sophomore-year students, students of age 19-20. It is the continuation of volume 3 in the end-goal of learning how to do the mathematics of electricity and magnetism, because everything in physics is nothing but atoms and atoms are nothing but electricity and magnetism. To know math, you have to know physics. We learned the Calculus of 2nd dimension and applied it to the equations of physics for electricity and magnetism. But we did not learn the calculus of those equations for 3rd dimension. So, you can say that Sophomore year College math is devoted to 3D Calculus. This sophomore year college we fill in all the calculus, and we start over on all of Geometry, for geometry needs a modern day revision. And pardon me for this book is mostly reading, and the students doing less calculations. The classroom of this textbook has the teacher go through page by page to get the students comprehending and understanding of what is being taught. There are many hands on experiments also.

Click here to read the complete article