"It might help if we ran the MBA's out of Washington." -- Admiral Grace Hopper

tech / sci.math / More evidence that the Moon was a Earth satellite only recently-- in Cretaceous was the Moon acquired and before then, Earth was a solitary planet. 60th book of AP

SubjectAuthor
* More evidence that the Moon was a Earth satellite only recently-- inArchimedes Plutonium
+- Re: More evidence that the Moon was a Earth satellite only recently--H2O
+* Re: More evidence that the Moon was a Earth satellite only recently--Archimedes Plutonium

1
More evidence that the Moon was a Earth satellite only recently-- in Cretaceous was the Moon acquired and before then, Earth was a solitary planet. 60th book of AP

<183aaec8-2b6f-49c3-904e-8fba8cc2318bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=74419&group=sci.math#74419

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2021 13:28:44 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More evidence that the Moon was a Earth satellite only recently-- in
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 4 Sep 2021 20:28 UTC

More evidence that the Moon was a Earth satellite only recently-- in Cretaceous was the Moon acquired and before then, Earth was a solitary planet. 60th book of AP.

60th published book

Search for the time the Moon was Earth's satellite// geology series, book 3 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

This book is a continuation of Earth axis tilt 23 degrees occurred when a asteroid bolide carved out the Mediterranean Sea in late Cretaceous, sending Pangaea into a breakup and tilting Earth's axis from 0 to 23 degrees. The dinosaurs were also extincted with this event. But a huge question remains open. When in fact, truly, did the Moon become Earth's satellite? Old Geology assumed that Earth and Moon were a combo from 4.5 billion years onward. But since the Earth axis tilt of 23degrees is a relative recent event, 66 million years ago, opens the door for questioning the first arrival of the Moon. Was it 4.5 billion years ago, or, was the Moon a recent event of Cretaceous age, 90 million years ago? In fact, the single greatest clue in the question of "when was the Moon here?" comes from-- in all places, from Mars. Mars has two satellites which more than likely were outliers of the Asteroid belt. For Phobos and Deimos are Mars satellites and Phobos is scheduled to collide into Mars in some 30 million years from now. So, fast-rewind-backwards to the Earth at 90 million years ago. Earth captured a Moon and Bolide from the Asteroid Belt. And the Bolide, like Phobos scheduled to collide with Earth in about 30 million years, or, to be more exact 66 million years ago. The famous bolide that extincted the dinosaurs and carved out the Mediterranean Sea and tilted Earth axis to be 23 degrees.

Cover Picture: pictures of the Moon from a Google search of the Moon from my computer.
Length: 67 pages

Product details
File Size: 973 KB
Print Length: 67 pages
Publication Date: August 27, 2019
Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07X536YG5
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #289,371 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#62 in Geology (Kindle Store)
#100 in Two-Hour Science & Math Short Reads
#145 in Astronomy (Kindle Store)

Alright, I have far more evidence that the Earth was a solitary planet with no moons just until recently in Geological history. In fact, what broke up Gondwana, the single continent by Cretaceous time was a Moon + smaller bolide and the smaller bolide crashed into the what is now the Mediterranean Sea basin, splitting up Gondwana and starting that continental drift.

I provide this more evidence because I am writing 1st year college physics textbook that has implications and which provides more evidence in support of this idea that the Earth was a solo planet until the Cretaceous time period.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics

Re: More evidence that the Moon was a Earth satellite only recently-- in Cretaceous was the Moon acquired and before then, Earth was a solitary planet. 60th book of AP

<sh0l7d$qbs$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=74420&group=sci.math#74420

From: ert...@cvb.ca (H2O)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: More evidence that the Moon was a Earth satellite only recently--
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2021 20:33:50 -0000 (UTC)
 by: H2O - Sat, 4 Sep 2021 20:33 UTC

Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

> More evidence that the Moon was a Earth satellite only recently-- in
> Cretaceous was the Moon acquired and before then, Earth was a solitary
> planet. 60th book of AP.

nonsense. The moon is older than the earth. Actually a spaceship. They
arrived, saw the Earth was young, and decided to repopulate.

Re: More evidence that the Moon was a Earth satellite only recently-- in Cretaceous was the Moon acquired and before then, Earth was a solitary planet. 60th book of AP

<f0646850-35dc-4965-b250-f1ea3d38eabdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=74433&group=sci.math#74433

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2021 14:17:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 4 Sep 2021 21:17 UTC

--- quoting the Web ---

The researchers found that although both sides of the Moon had the same total number of impact craters, the near side had eight basins larger than 320 kilometres in diameter, whereas the far side had only one.Nov 7, 2013.
--- end quote ---

Now, mind you, I wrote a book on the mechanism of Continental Drift, saying it was caused by Vibrations of the electric motor that is the Earth's two iron metal cores. We all can relate to a refrigerator motor and pots placed on top of refrigerator causing shaking and vibrations that soon the pots drift and eventually fall off.

When I wrote my 60th book on when Earth acquired the Moon was in August 2019, and my understanding of how gravity really works was not clear to me in 2019. But now, here in 2021 writing a 1st year college physics textbook, the understanding of how gravity works is so far more clear and why I now can add far more supporting evidence to my 2019 claim, that Earth was a solo solitary planet with no moons until about the Cretaceous. And the big big big idea is that Earth was like Venus whose daily spin rotation matches its revolution around the sun. What this means is that one side of Venus is facing the Sun all the time and the other side of Venus in the dark all the time. And this same pattern was with Earth from its beginnings in PreCambrian all the way up until the Moon arrived in Cretaceous. So we picture our Planet Earth as being in full sunlight all the time while the other side of Earth in total darkness all the time.

When the Moon arrived with other asteroid bodies, one of which would collide with Earth and carve out the Mediterranean Sea basin, break up Gondwana and this bolide strike tilted Earth's axis to 23 degrees. Leaving the Moon as a solo companion to Earth, and because Earth now has a satellite, the Earth now starts to have a different time of spin versus revolution. And so all parts of Earth now have Sunlight in 24 hours time periods. No more of this 1/2 Earth in total darkness and 1/2 Earth in total sunshine all the time.

Alright New Evidence in Support.

I cited the above because the Moon now has a synchronous spin with revolution around Earth, and this would cause the Far side of the Moon to have far more craters than the Near side of the Moon. Yet the reverse is the truth. And the reverse is because the Moon was not a satellite of Earth until just recent.

We can go to other satellites in the solar system who have been satellites of their parent planet for a long time. And what we expect of the craters on those satellites is more craters on Far side than on Near side.

AP

Re: More evidence that the Moon was a Earth satellite only recently-- in Cretaceous was the Moon acquired and before then, Earth was a solitary planet. 60th book of AP

<sh0pus$p6l$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=74436&group=sci.math#74436

From: ert...@cvb.ca (H2O)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2021 21:54:38 -0000 (UTC)
 by: H2O - Sat, 4 Sep 2021 21:54 UTC

Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

> Now, mind you, I wrote a book on the mechanism of Continental Drift,
> saying it was caused by Vibrations of the electric motor that is the
> Earth's two iron metal cores. We all can relate to a refrigerator motor
> and pots placed on top of refrigerator causing shaking and vibrations
> that soon the pots drift and eventually fall off.

if the moon landing was real, why not giving those radiation protection
spacesuits to people at Fukushima and Chernobyl, to clean up the mess?

Re: More evidence that the Moon was a Earth satellite only recently-- in Cretaceous was the Moon acquired and before then, Earth was a solitary planet. 60th book of AP

<d47a29a1-2b92-4338-aad4-4b1c72a06fe5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=74437&group=sci.math#74437

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2021 14:56:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 4 Sep 2021 21:56 UTC

Evidence in fish species versus land animal species, as to the Earth was 1/2 in total darkness from Precambrian to Cretaceous.

Now here is a piece of evidence that is marvellous as supporting evidence. For if Earth had spun on axis 24 hours per day and not 365 days to make one day, then the oceans would have seen sunlight every 12 hours per day. But because the Moon did not exist until Cretaceous, meant the far-side of Earth was in total darkness permanently until the Moon arrived. And if that were true, then life on land continents basking in total sunlight all the time would evolve animals such that they would have many many more species, while the oceans on the far side of Earth would slowly evolve new fish. Now the stupid biologist would just say that land is more diverse habitat to allow for more quantity of land animal species. But the intelligent scientist would say that all the rivers to oceans and shorelines of continents would also allow large numbers of new species of fish.

We see that the species number of fish is approx 34,000, whereas the land animal species are over 1.5 million. And the reason for this is because of the force of gravity has Gondwana, the single continent facing the Sun from Precambrian to Cretaceous all the time in sunlight while the oceans were mostly in total darkness all the time from Precambrian to Cretaceous. This explains why so few fish species compared to land animals.

This explains why so many land animals returned to the Oceans such as whales from the land to live constantly in the Oceans starting Cretaceous when the far side of Earth started getting 12 hours of sunlight every day.

So the new found knowledge of how gravity works as written in AP's TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, that the Sun outlines a Voltage Field in the Solar System and has orbits for planets to follow as magnetic field tracks or paths. And once a planet is in a magnetic field path of the sun, the sun shoots a electric current into that path pushing the planet in the magnetic field path simultaneously pulling the planet, what chemists call electromagnetic potential of a pull force.

So the sun gravity works like this-- it creates magnetic field paths or tracks in space and when a planet is in such a path of orbit, the Sun pushes the planet in the field path by electric force and pulls the planet by electromagnetic potential. All of which is dependent on masses, mass of sun, mass of planet because the push and pull and magnetic field path are all governed by the statistical particles of atoms and subatomic particles EM.

So, not until that explanation of gravity was clear to me, could I do these extra supporting evidence. For the formation of Gondwana as a solo continent facing the Sun all the time from Precambrian to Cretaceous, a force of gravity would center the most massive surface on Earth to be on the Near side. Continents are more massive than ocean water. And that is why Gondwana was formed, because of gravity.

We probably can see this Gondwana effect on Europa, which has a near side to Jupiter. So that Europa would have the most dense part of its mass on the near side, and what water Europa has would be on the far side of Europa. I think our recent rocket mission to Jupiter filmed the far side and near side of Europa. Same goes for Ganymede and other synchronous orbiting satellites. We see a Gondwana effect where the gravity of the parent planet makes the near side by the most massive half of the satellite.

But getting back to Earth, the evidence is mounting and mounting that the planet Earth was a solo planet from Precambrian until Cretaceous and that the sun shone on 1/2 of Earth all the time while the farside was in total darkness all the time. Recently on NOVA was a program of animals that lived deep in the oceans that evolved their own lighting systems. Well if Earth was in total darkness of its farside from Precambrian until Cretaceous, one can well understand the need to evolve animal lighting systems.

AP
King of Science, especially Physics

Re: Archimedes "struggling for relevance" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<sh1757$11o9$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=74469&group=sci.math#74469

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "struggling for relevance" Plutonium flunked the math
test of a lifetime-generation test
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2021 21:39:54 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 01:39 UTC

💀 of Math and ☠️ of Physics Archimedes "Putin's Stooge" Plutonium
<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> blithered:

> --- quoting the Web ---
>
> The researchers found that although both sides of the Moon had the same total number of impact craters, the near side had eight basins larger than 320 kilometres in diameter, whereas the far side had only one.Nov 7, 2013.
> --- end quote ---
>
> Now, mind you, I wrote a book on the mechanism of Continental Drift, saying it was caused by Vibrations of the electric motor that is the Earth's two iron metal cores. We all can relate to a refrigerator motor and pots placed on top of refrigerator causing shaking and vibrations that soon the pots drift and eventually fall off.

You need a new refrigerator.

> When I wrote my 60th book on when Earth acquired the Moon was in August 2019, and my understanding of how gravity really works was not clear to me in 2019. But now, here in 2021 writing a 1st year college physics textbook, the understanding of how gravity works is so far more clear and why I now can add far more supporting evidence to my 2019 claim, that Earth was a solo solitary planet with no moons until about the Cretaceous. And the big big big idea is that Earth was like Venus whose daily spin rotation matches its revolution around the sun. What this means is that one side of Venus is facing the Sun all the time and the other side of Venus in the dark all the time. And this same pattern was with Earth from its beginnings in PreCambrian all the way up until the Moon arrived in Cretaceous.

Never happened. There is evidence of tides and a rotation of once in
less than 24 hours before the Cretaceous. Don't make up stuff and
pretend it's true.

> So we picture our Planet Earth as being in full sunlight all the time while the other side of Earth in total darkness all the time.

"We"? Who else imagines this other than yourself?

Can you tell the difference between what you imagine and reality?

> When the Moon arrived with other asteroid bodies, one of which would collide with Earth and carve out the Mediterranean Sea basin

Except real scientists know the Mediterranean Sea is the remnant of the
Neotethys Ocean or Tethys Ocean which has been shrinking as Africa moves
toward Europe (and pushing up the Alps and volcanoes such as Mt.
Vesuvius) via continental drift. It looks much more complex than this
description.

> break up Gondwana

Already breaking up before the K-T boundary, started during the Jurassic.

> and this bolide strike tilted Earth's axis to 23 degrees.

Any bolide large enough to leave a crater the size of the Mediterranean
Sea and tilt the earth would have been large enough to wipe out
essentially all life.

> Leaving the Moon as a solo companion to Earth, and because Earth now has a satellite, the Earth now starts to have a different time of spin versus revolution.

The moon slows the earth's rotation, not speeds it up, but nowhere that
much of a change (speeding it up from very low).

> And so all parts of Earth now have Sunlight in 24 hours time periods. No more of this 1/2 Earth in total darkness and 1/2 Earth in total sunshine all the time.

Never happened. We have evidence of lunar tides from way before the
Cretaceous. With a day length less than 24 hours since the moon/tides
slowed down the earth's rotation since then.

> Alright New Evidence in Support.
>
> I cited the above because the Moon now has a synchronous spin with revolution around Earth, and this would cause the Far side of the Moon to have far more craters than the Near side of the Moon.

Given the size of the moon to its distance from earth, the earth doesn't
"protect" it that much from impacts. Cratering would be relatively
even. Synchronous spin would have happened fairly quickly for the moon.

> Yet the reverse is the truth. And the reverse is because the Moon was not a satellite of Earth until just recent.

That contradicts your "quoting the web" thing at the top where the
number of craters is equal, just not the number of large basins. So
which is it, the number of craters are equal or not?

(p.s. "quoting the web" is meaningless, anybody can write anything they
want and put it on the web. Just like anyone can write anything they
want, call it a "book" and sell it on Amazon.)

> We can go

"We" who?

> to other satellites in the solar system who have been satellites of their parent planet for a long time. And what we expect

"We" who?

> of the craters on those satellites is more craters on Far side than on Near side.

> 💀 F. Fleming Crim of Math and ☠️ Dr. Panchanathan of Physics "Putin's Stooge"

<915bb38f-1af5-44c1-acb0-178d968de1f0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=74472&group=sci.math#74472

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2021 19:25:42 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: > 💀 F. Fleming Crim of Math and ☠️ Dr. Pancha
nathan of Physics "Putin's Stooge"
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 02:25 UTC

On Saturday, September 4, 2021 at 8:51:26 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> 💀 F. Fleming Crim of Math and ☠️ Dr. Panchanathan of Physics "Putin's Stooge"
> Brian Stone> blithered:

AP writes: AP no longer tolerates endless stalker spam and runs them through a shredder of their vicious content and reposts them, so that the people responsible for hiring a stalker can taste their own fruit.

On Friday, September 3, 2021 at 6:48:45 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> ☠️ NSF Dr. Panchanathan of Math and 🕱 of Physics "anti science"
> NSF and USA dept Educ > fails at math and science:
>
> Fuckdog block spammer of NSF Dr. Panchanathan who is likely paying for Kibo Parry M 28 year nonstop stalking in sci.math and sci.physics

AP no longer tolerates a 28 year nonstop insane stalker like Kibo Parry M. and shoves the shit he dishes out right back into his mouth.