There are no games on this system.

tech / sci.math / Facebook labels black men 'primates'

SubjectAuthor
* Facebook labels black men 'primates'flaviaR
+- Re: Facebook labels black men 'primates'Serg io
+* Re: Facebook labels black men 'primates'jthomq
+- Re: Facebook labels black men 'primates'markus...@gmail.com
+- Re: Facebook labels black men 'primates'zelos...@gmail.com
+* Re: Facebook labels black men 'primates'jthomq
|`- Re: Facebook labels black men 'primates'Chris M. Thomasson
+* Re: Facebook labels black men 'primates'jthomq
|`* Re: Facebook labels black men 'primates'Byker
| `- Re: Facebook labels black men 'primates'flaviaR
+- Re: Facebook labels black men 'primates'jthomq
+- Re: Facebook labels black men 'primates'jthomq
+- Re: Facebook labels black men 'primates'jthomq
+- Re: Facebook labels black men 'primates'jthomq
+- Re: Facebook labels black men 'primates'jthomq
+- Re: Facebook labels black men 'primates'jthomq
+- Re: Facebook labels black men 'primates'jthomq
`- Re: Facebook labels black men 'primates'jthomq

1
Facebook labels black men 'primates'

<mce8jgp4s6ga8va7rjol8uk2v3g3up3n9q@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=74478&group=sci.math#74478

From: flav...@invalid.invalid (flaviaR)
Complaints: call 1-800-EAT-SHIT
Subject: Facebook labels black men 'primates'
Newsgroups: can.politics,sci.math,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 21 03:35:39 UTC
 by: flaviaR - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 03:35 UTC

Sadly for lefties, technology is not 'woke'. The computer software is
accurate.

https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/20210904-facebook-mistakenly-labels-black-men-primates

San Francisco (AFP)

Facebook on Friday said it disabled its topic recommendation feature
after it mistook black men for "primates" in video at the social
network.

A Facebook spokesperson called it a "clearly unacceptable error" and
said the recommendation software involve was taken offline.

"We apologize to anyone who may have seen these offensive
recommendations," Facebook said in response to an AFP inquiry.

"We disabled the entire topic recommendation feature as soon as we
realized this was happening so we could investigate the cause and
prevent this from happening again."

Facial recognition software has been blasted by civil rights advocates
who point out problems with accuracy, particularly it comes to people
who are not White.

Facebook users in recent days who watched a British tabloid video
featuring black men were show an auto-generated prompt asking if they
would like to "keep seeing videos about Primates," according to the
New York Times.

The June 2020 video in question, posted by the Daily Mail, is titled
"White man calls cops on black men at marina."

While humans are among the many species in the primate family, the
video had nothing to do with monkeys, chimpanzees or gorillas.

A screen capture of the recommendation was shared on Twitter by former
Facebook content design manager Darci Groves.

"This 'keep seeing' prompt is unacceptable," Groves tweeted, aiming
the message at former colleagues at Facebook.

"This is egregious."

© 2021 AFP

Re: Facebook labels black men 'primates'

<sh1hdp$pc$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=74480&group=sci.math#74480

From: inva...@invalid.com (Serg io)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Facebook labels black men 'primates'
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2021 23:35:04 -0500
 by: Serg io - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 04:35 UTC

On 9/5/2021 3:35 AM, flaviaR wrote:
> Sadly for lefties, technology is not 'woke'. The computer software is
> accurate.
>

> https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/20210904-facebook-mistakenly-labels-black-men-primates
>
> San Francisco (AFP)
>
> Facebook on Friday said it disabled its topic recommendation feature
> after it mistook black men for "primates" in video at the social
> network.
>
> A Facebook spokesperson called it a "clearly unacceptable error" and
> said the recommendation software involve was taken offline.
>
> "We apologize to anyone who may have seen these offensive
> recommendations," Facebook said in response to an AFP inquiry.
>
> "We disabled the entire topic recommendation feature as soon as we
> realized this was happening so we could investigate the cause and
> prevent this from happening again."
>
> Facial recognition software has been blasted by civil rights advocates
> who point out problems with accuracy, particularly it comes to people
> who are not White.
>
> Facebook users in recent days who watched a British tabloid video
> featuring black men were show an auto-generated prompt asking if they
> would like to "keep seeing videos about Primates," according to the
> New York Times.
>
> The June 2020 video in question, posted by the Daily Mail, is titled
> "White man calls cops on black men at marina."
>
> While humans are among the many species in the primate family, the
> video had nothing to do with monkeys, chimpanzees or gorillas.
>
> A screen capture of the recommendation was shared on Twitter by former
> Facebook content design manager Darci Groves.
>
> "This 'keep seeing' prompt is unacceptable," Groves tweeted, aiming
> the message at former colleagues at Facebook.
>
> "This is egregious."
>
> © 2021 AFP

Facebook AI also labeled JG's Math as Baboon Math

Re: Facebook labels black men 'primates'

<sh2b5d$2lk$1@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=74503&group=sci.math#74503

From: jth...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: can.politics,sci.math,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2021 11:54:21 -0000 (UTC)
 by: jth...@gmail.com - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 11:54 UTC

flaviaR wrote

> Sadly for lefties, technology is not 'woke'. The computer software is
> accurate.

Trump always claimed that negroes were inferior too, until that fateful day
when they stole the election from him.

Re: Facebook labels black men 'primates'

<jdWdnUGCoNjGZKn8nZ2dnUU7-UnNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=74542&group=sci.math#74542

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: can.politics,sci.math,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.african.american
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2021 12:07:38 -0500
 by: Byker - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 17:07 UTC

wrote in message news:sh2b5d$2lk$1@news.dns-netz.com...

flaviaR wrote

>> Sadly for lefties, technology is not 'woke'. The computer software is
>> accurate.

Homo Africanus hasn't changed much in the last million years:
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b9/f2/3d/b9f23d658b7caed0772308e7ad4a8fef.jpg

> Trump always claimed that negroes were inferior too, until that fateful
> day when they stole the election from him.

Don't forget Tricky Dickie:
RICHARD NIXON: BLACKS LIVE LIKE DOGS, MEXICANS STEAL, GAYS ARE ENEMIES

ASSOCIATED PRESS

Blacks live like dogs, Mexicans are dishonest, and gays are among
the enemies of a strong society. And the last six Roman emperors
were "fags." Those are some of the more bizarre musings of
President Richard M. Nixon in the 445 hours of tape recordings
recently released by the National Archives.

The 1971 tapes have been of historical interest but also
embarrassing to the Nixon family, which fought to keep private a
large portion of the recordings. A further analysis of the tapes by
the Chicago Tribune may give an indication why.

In an Oval Office discussion about welfare reform with top aides H.
R. Haldeman and John D. Ehrlichman, Nixon is heard lamenting that
the country will have "more of these little Negro bastards on the
welfare rolls.. . . Work, work, throw 'em off the rolls. That's the
key."

Nixon - whose presidency included support for affirmative action
and naming an African American to a cabinet post - then says he has
"the greatest affection for" African Americans, but "they're not
going to make it for 500 years."

Then he turns to Mexicans.

"The Mexicans are a different cup of tea," the president says.
"They have a heritage. At the present time they steal, they're
dishonest. They do have some concept of family life, they don't
live like a bunch of dogs, which the Negroes do live like."

The conversation then turns to gays in general.

"I don't mind the homosexuality, I understand it," Nixon says.
"Nevertheless. . .I don't think you glorify it on public television."

Nixon goes on to say that homosexuality destroyed the Greeks. "Sure,
Aristotle was a homo, we all know that; so was Socrates," the
president can be heard saying on the tape.

"But he never had the influence television had," Ehrlichman says,
apparently referring to Socrates.

Nixon continues, saying the "last six Roman emperors were fags.. . .
You know what happened to the Popes? They [had sex with] the nuns,
that's been going on for years, centuries. But the Catholic church
went to hell three or four centuries ago. It was homosexual, and it
had to be cleaned out. That's what's happened to Britain, it
happened earlier to France."

He then says that strong societies such as Russia "root 'em out.
They don't let 'em around at all."

"Homosexuality, dope, immorality are the enemies of strong
societies," Nixon says. "That's why the Communists and left-wingers
are clinging to one another. They're trying to destroy us."

http://www.phillynews.com/inquirer/99/Nov/11/national/DICK11.htm (dead link)

Re: Facebook labels black men 'primates'

<5c269eae-7614-4dcf-bcba-bfd536c30c7dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=74571&group=sci.math#74571

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2021 14:44:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: markuskl...@gmail.com (markus...@gmail.com)
 by: markus...@gmail.com - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 21:44 UTC

söndag 5 september 2021 kl. 05:35:49 UTC+2 skrev flaviaR:
> Sadly for lefties, technology is not 'woke'. The computer software is
> accurate.
>

> https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/20210904-facebook-mistakenly-labels-black-men-primates
>
> San Francisco (AFP)
>
> Facebook on Friday said it disabled its topic recommendation feature
> after it mistook black men for "primates" in video at the social
> network.
>
> A Facebook spokesperson called it a "clearly unacceptable error" and
> said the recommendation software involve was taken offline.
>
> "We apologize to anyone who may have seen these offensive
> recommendations," Facebook said in response to an AFP inquiry.
>
> "We disabled the entire topic recommendation feature as soon as we
> realized this was happening so we could investigate the cause and
> prevent this from happening again."
>
> Facial recognition software has been blasted by civil rights advocates
> who point out problems with accuracy, particularly it comes to people
> who are not White.
>
> Facebook users in recent days who watched a British tabloid video
> featuring black men were show an auto-generated prompt asking if they
> would like to "keep seeing videos about Primates," according to the
> New York Times.
>
> The June 2020 video in question, posted by the Daily Mail, is titled
> "White man calls cops on black men at marina."
>
> While humans are among the many species in the primate family, the
> video had nothing to do with monkeys, chimpanzees or gorillas.
>
> A screen capture of the recommendation was shared on Twitter by former
> Facebook content design manager Darci Groves.
>
> "This 'keep seeing' prompt is unacceptable," Groves tweeted, aiming
> the message at former colleagues at Facebook.
>
> "This is egregious."
>
> © 2021 AFP
Technically correct, humans are primates.

Re: Facebook labels black men 'primates'

<sh3gc6$16a7$3@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=74575&group=sci.math#74575

From: chris.m....@gmail.com (Chris M. Thomasson)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2021 15:29:27 -0700
 by: Chris M. Thomasson - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 22:29 UTC

On 9/5/2021 4:54 AM, jthomq@gmail.com wrote:
> flaviaR wrote
>

>> Sadly for lefties, technology is not 'woke'. The computer software is
>> accurate.
>>

> Trump always claimed that negroes were inferior too, until that fateful day
> when they stole the election from him.

He did? Biden called Obama a clean one:

https://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/01/31/biden.obama/

And Harry Reid said he did not speak with a quote "negro dialect",
whatever that means:

http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/01/09/obama.reid/index.html

wow! Hard core racists.

Re: Facebook labels black men 'primates'

<9c65f31f-c839-4dfe-864b-671cd337e50bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=74623&group=sci.math#74623

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2021 22:19:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: zelos.ma...@gmail.com (zelos...@gmail.com)
 by: zelos...@gmail.com - Mon, 6 Sep 2021 05:19 UTC

söndag 5 september 2021 kl. 05:35:49 UTC+2 skrev flaviaR:
> Sadly for lefties, technology is not 'woke'. The computer software is
> accurate.
>

> https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/20210904-facebook-mistakenly-labels-black-men-primates
>
> San Francisco (AFP)
>
> Facebook on Friday said it disabled its topic recommendation feature
> after it mistook black men for "primates" in video at the social
> network.
>
> A Facebook spokesperson called it a "clearly unacceptable error" and
> said the recommendation software involve was taken offline.
>
> "We apologize to anyone who may have seen these offensive
> recommendations," Facebook said in response to an AFP inquiry.
>
> "We disabled the entire topic recommendation feature as soon as we
> realized this was happening so we could investigate the cause and
> prevent this from happening again."
>
> Facial recognition software has been blasted by civil rights advocates
> who point out problems with accuracy, particularly it comes to people
> who are not White.
>
> Facebook users in recent days who watched a British tabloid video
> featuring black men were show an auto-generated prompt asking if they
> would like to "keep seeing videos about Primates," according to the
> New York Times.
>
> The June 2020 video in question, posted by the Daily Mail, is titled
> "White man calls cops on black men at marina."
>
> While humans are among the many species in the primate family, the
> video had nothing to do with monkeys, chimpanzees or gorillas.
>
> A screen capture of the recommendation was shared on Twitter by former
> Facebook content design manager Darci Groves.
>
> "This 'keep seeing' prompt is unacceptable," Groves tweeted, aiming
> the message at former colleagues at Facebook.
>
> "This is egregious."
>
> © 2021 AFP
......humans are primates.

Re: Facebook labels black men 'primates'

<sh5hgl$cq8$65@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=74684&group=sci.math#74684

From: jth...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: can.politics,sci.math,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2021 17:01:10 -0000 (UTC)
 by: jth...@gmail.com - Mon, 6 Sep 2021 17:01 UTC

flaviaR wrote

> Sadly for lefties, technology is not 'woke'. The computer software is
> accurate.

Trump always claimed that negroes were inferior too, until that fateful day
when they stole the election from him.

Re: Facebook labels black men 'primates'

<sh5hol$sln$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=74685&group=sci.math#74685

From: inva...@invalid.com (Serg io)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2021 12:05:23 -0500
 by: Serg io - Mon, 6 Sep 2021 17:05 UTC

On 9/5/2021 5:29 PM, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:
> On 9/5/2021 4:54 AM, jthomq@gmail.com wrote:
>> flaviaR wrote
>>

>>> Sadly for lefties, technology is not 'woke'. The computer software is
>>> accurate.
>>>

>> Trump always claimed that negroes were inferior too, until that fateful day
>> when they stole the election from him.
>>

> He did? Biden called Obama a clean one:
>
> https://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/01/31/biden.obama/
>
> And Harry Reid said he did not speak with a quote "negro dialect", whatever that means:
>
> http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/01/09/obama.reid/index.html
>
> wow! Hard core racists.

Biden also called Obama

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright..."

so Biden thinks that all the other mainstream African-Americans are inarticulate and stupid...

Re: Facebook labels black men 'primates'

<sh5r2m$177v$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=74723&group=sci.math#74723

From: chris.m....@gmail.com (Chris M. Thomasson)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2021 12:44:23 -0700
 by: Chris M. Thomasson - Mon, 6 Sep 2021 19:44 UTC

On 9/6/2021 10:05 AM, Serg io wrote:
> On 9/5/2021 5:29 PM, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:
>> On 9/5/2021 4:54 AM, jthomq@gmail.com wrote:
>>> flaviaR wrote

>>> Trump always claimed that negroes were inferior too, until that fateful day
>>> when they stole the election from him.
>>>

>> He did? Biden called Obama a clean one:
>>
>> https://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/01/31/biden.obama/
>>
>> And Harry Reid said he did not speak with a quote "negro dialect", whatever that means:
>>
>> http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/01/09/obama.reid/index.html
>>
>> wow! Hard core racists.
>
> Biden also called Obama
>
> "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright..."
>

> so Biden thinks that all the other mainstream African-Americans are inarticulate and stupid...

It sure seems so. Afaict, Biden actually is a hardcore racist piece of crap.

Re: Facebook labels black men 'primates'

<sh5r4n$177v$4@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=74725&group=sci.math#74725

From: chris.m....@gmail.com (Chris M. Thomasson)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2021 12:45:28 -0700
 by: Chris M. Thomasson - Mon, 6 Sep 2021 19:45 UTC

On 9/6/2021 10:01 AM, jthomq@gmail.com wrote:
> flaviaR wrote
>

>> Sadly for lefties, technology is not 'woke'. The computer software is
>> accurate.
>>

> Trump always claimed that negroes were inferior too, until that fateful day
> when they stole the election from him.

When did he claim this?

Re: Facebook labels black men 'primates'

<shlpgf$mso$7@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=75786&group=sci.math#75786

From: jth...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: can.politics,sci.math,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 20:55:43 -0000 (UTC)
 by: jth...@gmail.com - Sun, 12 Sep 2021 20:55 UTC

flaviaR wrote

> Sadly for lefties, technology is not 'woke'. The computer software is
> accurate.

Trump always claimed that negroes were inferior too, until that fateful day
when they stole the election from him.

Re: Facebook labels black men 'primates'

<shlrlq$sje$7@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=75791&group=sci.math#75791

From: jth...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: can.politics,sci.math,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 21:32:42 -0000 (UTC)
 by: jth...@gmail.com - Sun, 12 Sep 2021 21:32 UTC

flaviaR wrote

> Sadly for lefties, technology is not 'woke'. The computer software is
> accurate.

Trump always claimed that negroes were inferior too, until that fateful day
when they stole the election from him.

Re: Facebook labels black men 'primates'

<D5mdnWkZ6vluGaL8nZ2dnUU7-VfNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=75906&group=sci.math#75906

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: can.politics,sci.math,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,soc.culture.african.american
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 12:05:54 -0500
 by: Byker - Mon, 13 Sep 2021 17:05 UTC

wrote in message news:shlpgf$mso$7@news.dns-netz.com...

> Trump always claimed that negroes were inferior

So did Tricky Dickie:
[...]

<jg3vjgdvhilqit5p6dvgiqvmm4oajf8ska@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=75910&group=sci.math#75910

From: flav...@invalid.invalid (flaviaR)
Newsgroups: can.politics,sci.math,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,soc.culture.african.american
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 13:45:59 -0400
 by: flaviaR - Mon, 13 Sep 2021 17:45 UTC

On Mon, 13 Sep 2021 12:05:54 -0500, "Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote:

>wrote in message news:shlpgf$mso$7@news.dns-netz.com...
>>
>> Trump always claimed that negroes were inferior
>
>So did Tricky Dickie:
>RICHARD NIXON: BLACKS LIVE LIKE DOGS, MEXICANS STEAL, GAYS ARE ENEMIES
>
>ASSOCIATED PRESS
>
>Blacks live like dogs, Mexicans are dishonest, and gays are among
>the enemies of a strong society. And the last six Roman emperors
>were "fags." Those are some of the more bizarre musings of
>President Richard M. Nixon in the 445 hours of tape recordings
>recently released by the National Archives.
>
>The 1971 tapes have been of historical interest but also
>embarrassing to the Nixon family, which fought to keep private a
>large portion of the recordings. A further analysis of the tapes by
>the Chicago Tribune may give an indication why.
>
>In an Oval Office discussion about welfare reform with top aides H.
>R. Haldeman and John D. Ehrlichman, Nixon is heard lamenting that
>the country will have "more of these little Negro bastards on the
>welfare rolls.. . . Work, work, throw 'em off the rolls. That's the
>key."
>
>Nixon - whose presidency included support for affirmative action
>and naming an African American to a cabinet post - then says he has
>"the greatest affection for" African Americans, but "they're not
>going to make it for 500 years."
>
>Then he turns to Mexicans.
>
>"The Mexicans are a different cup of tea," the president says.
>"They have a heritage. At the present time they steal, they're
>dishonest. They do have some concept of family life, they don't
>live like a bunch of dogs, which the Negroes do live like."
>
>The conversation then turns to gays in general.
>
>"I don't mind the homosexuality, I understand it," Nixon says.
>"Nevertheless. . .I don't think you glorify it on public television."
>
>Nixon goes on to say that homosexuality destroyed the Greeks. "Sure,
>Aristotle was a homo, we all know that; so was Socrates," the
>president can be heard saying on the tape.
>
>"But he never had the influence television had," Ehrlichman says,
>apparently referring to Socrates.
>
>Nixon continues, saying the "last six Roman emperors were fags.. . .
>You know what happened to the Popes? They [had sex with] the nuns,
>that's been going on for years, centuries. But the Catholic church
>went to hell three or four centuries ago. It was homosexual, and it
>had to be cleaned out. That's what's happened to Britain, it
>happened earlier to France."
>
>He then says that strong societies such as Russia "root 'em out.
>They don't let 'em around at all."
>
>"Homosexuality, dope, immorality are the enemies of strong
>societies," Nixon says. "That's why the Communists and left-wingers
>are clinging to one another. They're trying to destroy us."
>
>http://www.phillynews.com/inquirer/99/Nov/11/national/DICK11.htm (dead link)

Both Nixon and Trump were right. It's an insult to apes to be compared
to niggers.

Re: Facebook labels black men 'primates'

<slk3u4$gh8$29@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=81346&group=sci.math#81346

From: jth...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: can.politics,sci.math,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2021 18:46:28 -0000 (UTC)
 by: jth...@gmail.com - Sat, 30 Oct 2021 18:46 UTC

flaviaR wrote

> Sadly for lefties, technology is not 'woke'. The computer software is
> accurate.

Trump always claimed that negroes were inferior too, until that fateful day
when they stole the election from him.

Re: Facebook labels black men 'primates'

<smc2u5$j97$40@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=82205&group=sci.math#82205

From: jth...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: can.politics,sci.math,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2021 20:56:37 -0000 (UTC)
 by: jth...@gmail.com - Mon, 8 Nov 2021 20:56 UTC

flaviaR wrote

> Sadly for lefties, technology is not 'woke'. The computer software is
> accurate.

Trump always claimed that negroes were inferior too, until that fateful day
when they stole the election from him.

Re: Facebook labels black men 'primates'

<snv0ij$vbt$46@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=84094&group=sci.math#84094

From: jth...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: can.politics,sci.math,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2021 04:29:07 -0000 (UTC)
 by: jth...@gmail.com - Sun, 28 Nov 2021 04:29 UTC

flaviaR wrote

> Sadly for lefties, technology is not 'woke'. The computer software is
> accurate.

Trump always claimed that negroes were inferior too, until that fateful day
when they stole the election from him.

Re: Facebook labels black men 'primates'

<so3gmr$ek1$28@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=84221&group=sci.math#84221

From: jth...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: can.politics,sci.math,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 21:28:59 -0000 (UTC)
 by: jth...@gmail.com - Mon, 29 Nov 2021 21:28 UTC

flaviaR wrote

> Sadly for lefties, technology is not 'woke'. The computer software is
> accurate.

Trump always claimed that negroes were inferior too, until that fateful day
when they stole the election from him.

Re: Facebook labels black men 'primates'

<soimb2$og$18@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=84752&group=sci.math#84752

From: jth...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: can.politics,sci.math,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2021 15:37:06 -0000 (UTC)
 by: jth...@gmail.com - Sun, 5 Dec 2021 15:37 UTC

flaviaR wrote

> Sadly for lefties, technology is not 'woke'. The computer software is
> accurate.

Trump always claimed that negroes were inferior too, until that fateful day
when they stole the election from him.

Re: Facebook labels black men 'primates'

<sridfa$5tvu$87@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=87770&group=sci.math#87770

From: jth...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: can.politics,sci.math,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 22:54:35 -0000 (UTC)
 by: jth...@gmail.com - Mon, 10 Jan 2022 22:54 UTC

flaviaR wrote

> Sadly for lefties, technology is not 'woke'. The computer software is
> accurate.

Trump always claimed that negroes were inferior too, until that fateful day
when they stole the election from him.

Re: Facebook labels black men 'primates'

<ssptb6$lsiv$34@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89300&group=sci.math#89300

From: jth...@gmail.com