Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2021 12:41:58 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: SCI.MATH FAQ, 4Sep2021// Usenet science dead, but AP's newsgroup up
and running well-- today's topics-- take a look at the only pure science
newsgroup, free of spammers and police drag net spam, free of stalkers. The
only thing worth discussing in
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 4 Sep 2021 19:41 UTC

SCI.MATH FAQ, 4Sep2021// Usenet science dead, but AP's newsgroup up and running well-- today's topics-- take a look at the only pure science newsgroup, free of spammers and police drag net spam, free of stalkers.

The only thing worth discussing in sci.math and to shift the momentum of the entire Math Community to the TRUTH OF MATHEMATICS is the painful having to throw out cranks of mathematics-- Andrew Wiles, Terence Tao, Thomas Hales, John Stillwell, Jill Pipher, Ken Ribet, and many others who refuse to recognize the single most important math of our times is a Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, for in doing such, it cleans out mathematics just like scrubbing and vacuuming to clean out our houses is a necessary function in going forward. And the above listed math fools are trying everything in their power to keep math entrenched in their stupidity.

Another item of huge concern is the correction of the Oval as the slant cut in Conic Sections, not the ellipse, and we can see how mindless and idiotic is the ship of state of mathematics, when the above list of failed mathematicians even refuses to correct such a simple error.

Also, a third item which reveals that most math professors are good at calculations but mostly mindless fools of logic or just making a proof of mathematics, for all of the above listed fools of math still preach 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction. All because their tiny pea brained minds of logic can never understand how Boole screwed up on truth tables and that AND is never TFFF but always TTTF. Yet the above math fools use 2 OR 1= 3 every day in all their proofs of mathematics.

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe

XXXXXXXXX

Solution for block spam such as "hahaha". Ban them forever from the newsgroup after 2 warnings, if they do it again-- lifetime ban from sci.math and sci.physics.

Solution for Block Spam "ay1" with yellow emoji faces-- pull plug on entire ISP // SCI.MATH FAQ 2Sep2021

Troubles with Block Spam-- 15 screes of b.s. flooding all at once. Solution, pull the plug on entire ISP, even if an entire country where the spam emanates. And give time to our engineers to craft a U shaped funnel that the spam shit emanates but funneled back into the mouthes of the spamming jackarses. Also fitted with a baby bibb for the insane.

I am contemplating emailing Larry Page and Sergey Brin to set their finest engineers to work on a U funnel that reroutes this mindless spam from entering sci.physics and sci.math. The email should reach Larry's and Sergey's desk faster than the pony express.

XXXXXXXXX

The ugliness of a "gang Actor-spam in sci.math".

In the latest FAQ of sci.math, we include the horrible behavior of Play Actor Spam by John Gabriel and his buddies Zelos Malum, Markus, Dan Christensen, Jan Burse, Kibo Parry M. where Gabriel fills up sci.math with 15 threads and waits for Dan to add a repetitive scree, then Jan Burse, then at nighttime for Zelos to add a one liner. PURPOSE of this spam-- to keep Gabriel 15 threads a Constant fixture, all day long, all night long as a permanent scree on page one every day of the year, and push all other posts into 2nd 3rd or hinter pages of sci.math.

And the worst part of that story, they are paid indirectly via USA NSF and dept of Education, paying World std Kibo Parry, who then divvies out the money to his actors John Gabriel (all has to be confirmed of these allegations by a honest investigative reporter at least to the standards of Wikipedia which broke the story of the NSF link decades ago.)

Sonnet

To every life there has to be an end;
Even for such life with no science brain at all.
You, pea-brain, will follow that brain dead trend.
When after fifty worthless years you fall.
Will there be any style to honor you?
For your mindless foolish reckless attack?
You cackling ad hominem wretched hack
Have less worth than a crackpot full of shit-stew.

Yet there has been design in your making.
Worthlessness escapes the limits of time.
At last there will be worth from your being
When soil does get enriched by your slime.
Your worthless body freed from worthless mind
Will at last to the dear good Earth be kind.

AB + AP, poem copyrights

XXXXXXXXXX

The Daily Spammer, a disgruntled lugnut who daily wants to piss and poop on the world.
Usually it is the same person with a different fake name.

Tonight in sci.math it is Animn Elo.

They hate the world, they hate themselves and they show it by spamming sci.math.

XXXXXXXXXXXX

Today's LIKELY govt drag net spammers in sci.math-- Amine. Likely FBI, CIA, Mi5, Mi6, and other govt agencies that give a shit, a shit about sci.math and overrunning sci.math.

Amine police drag net & religion posts in sci.math is spam and abuse.

XXXXXXXXXXX

Principles of sci.math

1) Above all, do math in sci.math, for at the end of the day, end of the year, end of a life, it is the math that you do in sci.math that only counts.

2) When doing math in sci.math and talking to someone else that is seriously doing math with you-- be polite.

3) Most posters degenerate into ad hominem attackers. Reread (1).

4) Sci.math is open to all, sadly, to even those who never do math in sci.math, but the openness is a blessing in disguise, because the openess more often than not, gets at the truth of science that has been corrupted by other scientists. And sci.math is self-policing, meaning that if you continue to piss and poop, (like Jeff Relf offtopic in sci.physics) if you continue to piss and poop in sci.math, the others who seriously do math in sci.math will self police the miscreant out. For offtopic spammers like Relf is no better than a person invited to dinner and instead of using the bathroom, shits in the middle of the dining room floor.

5) Prime Minister Boris Johnson & President Joe Biden, please call off your police agencies and FBI, CIA, Mi5, Mi6 of their daily "police drag net spam" in sci.physics and sci.math, and leave those two newsgroups completely alone to do just physics and math. Totally inappropriate of govt agencies to ruin sci.math and sci.physics, you may as well have your agents in all church ceremonies applying drag net spam. The spammer "__" is never appropriate in sci.math or sci.physics, nor is the Stonehenge freak, or any of the other drag net spammers. We all thank the USA and British and other governments and agencies like CERN for inventing Usenet, but please, do not destroy what you built, with police drag net spam. Adhere to the tenet, that a forum sci.physics and sci.math are specifically devoted to physics and math, not to a govt bureaucracy chasing after criminals and terrorists with their highly flamed rhetoric and loud noises in sci.math, sci.physics.

SCI.MATH FAQ and SCI. PHYSICS FAQ, although I personally remember the FAQ routinely posted to sci.math in 1993-1999 from Univ Waterloo in Canada, and from Scott I Chase from LBL dot gov in sci.physics.

Snapshot History of Usenet's sci.physics and sci.math, and why it is almost dead, not as dead as sci.chem, but approaching it, save for a few individuals such as AP, and others. Others who care more about truth, than about money and prejudice and opinion, and mindless sentiment and sex orientation.

AP cannot afford to lose sci.physics and sci.math because most of his new ideas after 1993 were all recorded and archived in sci.math and sci.physics.

The death of sci.chem and so many other newsgroups can be blamed on a govt interference pattern of paying for stalkers, and police drag net spam. As if doing physics in sci.physics is a nuisance to others doing stalking and police drag net spam.

Sci.chem is a dead newsgroup. Sci.physics and sci.math are almost dead newsgroups where stalkers fill each thread of those doing physics in sci.physics or math in sci.math, paid stalkers to demonize authors and after the end of the day, all of the posts are flushed off into 2nd or 3rd or 4th page by government block spam, police drag net spam to get all posts off the front page. Here is an example of block-flush-spam found almost daily in sci.physics. The purpose of which is to flush all posts into 2nd or 3rd page-- out of sight, out of mind of posts that have physics content.

i take back what i said previous forgive me im sick i ccry
How are you ?
7:30 AM

_'s profile photo
_
,
He Llo
i take back whta i said previosu forgive me im sick i cry
How are you ?
7:29 AM

_'s profile photo
_
,
He Llo
in 1999 they called me a monster but i thought i was a good monster like for example the monsters of rocknroll>>and not a bad monster>>what did i do to be a monster?i dont know, its because somthing she told them that i dont know and never will cause i wasnt any mmonster
7:29 AM

_'s profile photo
_
,
He Llo
in 1999 when i was a kid my senses didnt detect the monstruos proportion that i was confrontated aka with the rockstars >> if i was anonymous there woudnt be any problem cause i could handle it cause i had the controls>>but she stole my controls from me and made me contract freeze and they wanted me to explain without me having hte controls>>she caught me>>and i turned to crap>>she wanetd to steal my freedom and she succeeded
7:29 AM

_'s profile photo
_
,
He Llo
i take back what i said preivous forgive me im sick i cry

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
9:46 AM (1 hour ago)

On Monday, August 9, 2021 at 9:17:14 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> On Sunday, August 8, 2021 at 11:27:39 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> > 6-SCI.PHYSICS FAQ, 8Aug2021// Usenet science dead, but AP's newsgroup up and running--
> > For details see:
> > https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe

Click here to read the complete article
STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<c85b16e0-5ab0-4ac0-a745-61d938c1abe7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=74574&group=sci.math#74574

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2021 15:33:08 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science
From: Dan_Chri...@sympatico.ca (Dan Christensen)
 by: Dan Christensen - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 22:33 UTC

On Saturday, September 4, 2021 at 3:42:05 PM UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium (AP) wrote:
> SCI.MATH FAQ, 4Sep2021// AP's newsgroup full of hate and misinformation....

AP is a malicious internet troll who wants only to mislead and confuse you. He may not be all there, but his fake math and science can only be meant to promote failure in schools. One can only guess at his motives.

Note that AP will often delete his bizarre and hateful postings when his lies are called out, only to repost identical ones moments later in a NEW thread.

Readers should, of course, judge for themselves. In AP's OWN WORDS here:

“Primes do not exist, because the set they were borne from has no division.”
--June 29, 2020

“The last and largest finite number is 10^604.”
--June 3, 2015

“0 appears to be the last and largest finite number”
--June 9, 2015

“0/0 must be equal to 1.”
-- June 9, 2015

“0 is an infinite irrational number.”
--June 28, 2015

“No negative numbers exist.”
--December 22, 2018

“Rationals are not numbers.”
--May 18, 2019

According to AP's “chess board math,” an equilateral triangle is a right-triangle.
--December 11, 2019

Which could explain...

“The value of sin(45 degrees) = 1.”
--May 31, 2019

AP deliberately and repeatedly presented the truth table for OR as the truth table for AND:

“New Logic
AND
T & T = T
T & F = T
F & T = T
F & F = F”
--November 9, 2019

AP seeks aid of Russian agents to promote failure in schools:

"Please--Asking for help from Russia-- russian robots-- to create a new, true mathematics [sic]"
--November 9, 2017

And if that wasn't weird enough...

“The totality, everything that there is [the universe], is only 1 atom of plutonium [Pu]. There is nothing outside or beyond this one atom of plutonium.”
--April 4, 1994

“The Universe itself is one gigantic big atom.”
--November 14, 2019

AP's sinister Atom God Cult of Failure???

“Since God-Pu is marching on.
Glory! Glory! Atom Plutonium!
Its truth is marching on.
It has sounded forth the trumpet that shall never call retreat;
It is sifting out the hearts of people before its judgment seat;
Oh, be swift, my soul, to answer it; be jubilant, my feet!
Our God-Pu is marching on.”
--December 15, 2018 (Note: Pu is the atomic symbol for plutonium)

Dan

Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of Canada's NSF probably paying the mindless idiot that is Dan Christensen $100 per stalk post

<9e8cbb17-2f6d-4ed3-a255-f0665ab3e73dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=74599&group=sci.math#74599

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2021 18:36:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of Canada's NSF probably
paying the mindless idiot that is Dan Christensen $100 per stalk post
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 6 Sep 2021 01:36 UTC

Bend over, err..Normand Labrie, Linda Hasenfratz says 7 year long nonstop insane stalker Dan Christensen

On Sunday, September 5, 2021 at 5:36:06 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
> STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of Canada's NSF-- Francois-Philippe Champagne, Justin Trudeau, Ted Hewitt, Sophie Gregoire, Martha Crago, Frederic Bouchard, Cinthia Duclos, Normand Labrie, Linda Hasenfratz, James Leech, Rose M Patten

Bend over, err...Martha Crago, Frederic Bouchard says 7 year long nonstop insane stalker Dan Christensen

On Monday, October 21, 2019 at 1:29:49 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:

> Are you ready, kids??? Bend over, er...
>
> Dan

> Download my DC Proof 2.0 underware at http://www.dcproof.com" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">http://www.dcproof.com
> Visit my Math Blog at http://www.dcproof. brown-streak press.com

Permanently banning Dan Christensen from sci.math & sci.physics// And the sacking of Canada's NSF Francois-Philippe Champagne, Ted Hewitt if found paying Dan to stalk Usenet.

On Friday, September 3, 2021 at 7:13:24 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
> STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of

Permanently banning Dan Christensen from sci.math & sci.physics// And the sacking of Francois-Philippe Champagne, Ted Hewitt if found paying Dan to stalk Usenet.

Examples of latest odious stalks by Kibo Parry M. who formed a gang of stalkers with Dan Christensen and many others.
On Friday, September 3, 2021 at 6:47:20 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> ☠️ Dr. Panchanathan of NSF of Math and 🕱 of Physics USA dept of Educ "anti math"

AP writes: AP puts every one of Kibo Parry M. stalker posts through the paper shredder and this is what comes out--

On Friday, September 3, 2021 at 6:47:20 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> ☠️ Dr. Panchanathan of NSF of Math and 🕱 of Physics USA dept of Educ "anti math"
>National Science Foundation> fails at math and science:
>
> Fuckdog block spammer of "Dr. Panchanathan" is likely mentally ill
> I recommend banning him and his diseased cats from ever
> posting to sci.math & sci.physics //SCI.MATH FAQ
>
> Unfortunately, NSF and USA dept of Educ doesn't give a f about their Google Groups
> interface, so that will never happen.
>
> Everything you post is a mess.

Is NSF and USA dept of Educ ruining sci.math and sci.physics with their paying a $100 per post to a insane nonstop 28 year stalker of Kibo Parry M. Evidence suggests this is true.

Evidence in favor of Dan Christensen paid $100 per stalker attack posts by Canadian govt.

---quoting Wikipedia ---
Controversy
Many government and university installations blocked, threatened to block, or attempted to shut-down The World's Internet connection until Software Tool & Die was eventually granted permission by the National Science Foundation to provide public Internet access on "an experimental basis."
--- end quote ---

NSF fraud waste abuse of taxpayer money $100 per stalker post-- Champagne,Hewitt,Crago
On Saturday, July 31, 2021 at 2:17:31 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
> STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim

NSF fraud waste abuse of taxpayer money $100 per stalker post--

Canada's NSF-- Francois-Philippe Champagne, Ted Hewitt, Martha Crago, Frederic Bouchard, Cinthia Duclos, Normand Labrie
USA--NSF Dr. Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Dorothy E Aronson, Brian Stone, James S Ulvestad, Rebecca Lynn Keiser, Vernon D. Ross, Lloyd Whitman, John J. Veysey, Scott Stanley

Evidence that Dan Christensen never belonged in sci.math or sci.physics because he is total worthless failure of science.

Here is an example of Dan Christensen fumbling with the most simple of logic reasoning, and yet Canada keeps allowing this misfit to dig deeper into logic.

The stupid Dan Christensen always chokes up when it comes to logic or even just plain commonsense with his 2 OR 1 = 3 and his AND as subtraction.

On Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at 10:08:09 AM UTC-6, Peter Percival wrote:
> Dan Christensen wrote:

> >> What a monsterous fool you are
> >>

> > OMG. You are serious. Stupid and proud of it.
>
> And yet Mr Plutonium is right. Two points are distinct (else they would
> be one) and it is not necessary to say so.

Apparently Dan Christensen never took calculus or flunked it with this statement.
On Tuesday, June 2, 2015 at 8:57:54 AM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
> On Tuesday, June 2, 2015 at 2:32:51 AM UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> > The nonexistence of a curved angle because there is no way to measure the angle if either one of the rays is not a straightline segment at the vertex,
>
> From the derivative of each curve at the point of contact you have the slopes of their respective tangents there. (Assuming derivatives are defined there.) From these slopes, you should be able to calculate angle formed.
>

> Dan

NSF fraud waste abuse of taxpayer money $100 per stalker post-- Champagne,Hewitt,Crago
On Saturday, July 31, 2021 at 2:17:31 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
> STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim

NSF fraud waste abuse of taxpayer money $100 per stalker post--

Canada's NSF-- Francois-Philippe Champagne, Ted Hewitt, Martha Crago, Frederic Bouchard, Cinthia Duclos, Normand Labrie
USA--NSF Dr. Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Dorothy E Aronson, Brian Stone, James S Ulvestad, Rebecca Lynn Keiser, Vernon D. Ross, Lloyd Whitman, John J. Veysey, Scott Stanley

---quoting Wikipedia ---
Controversy
Many government and university installations blocked, threatened to block, or attempted to shut-down The World's Internet connection until Software Tool & Die was eventually granted permission by the National Science Foundation to provide public Internet access on "an experimental basis."
--- end quote ---

Dan Christensen's profile photo
Dan Christensen
10:24 PM (18 minutes ago)