Trying to establish voice contact ... please ____yell into keyboard.

tech / sci.math / Re: Andrew Wiles flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Andrew Wiles flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation testArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: Andrew Wiles flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation testzelos...@gmail.com
 +* Re: Andrew Wiles flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation testArchimedes Plutonium
 |+- Re: Andrew Wiles flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation testmarkus...@gmail.com
 |`* Re: Andrew Wiles flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation testzelos...@gmail.com
 | `* Re: Andrew Wiles flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation testArchimedes Plutonium
 |  +- Re: Archimedes "homophobic" Plutonium flunked the math test of aMichael Moroney
 |  `* Re: Andrew Wiles flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation testzelos...@gmail.com
 |   `* Re: Andrew Wiles flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation testArchimedes Plutonium
 |    `- Re: Andrew Wiles flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation testzelos...@gmail.com
 `- Re: Andrew Wiles flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation testArchimedes Plutonium

1
Re: Andrew Wiles flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test

<43098d0a-97eb-4c3b-ad06-26a7e6fd46d6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=74998&group=sci.math#74998

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2021 00:10:51 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Andrew Wiles flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 8 Sep 2021 07:10 UTC

Every night the Swedish gay crank acting actor fool Zelos, repeats every one of John Gabriel 15 threads so that the actor John Gabriel 15 threads appears Constantly on first page of sci.math.

Google, please ban both Zelos and John Gabriel for they are attempting to make a Coup on sci.math, worse than a 3rd world coup. And ban Zelos from Stockholm Sweden being the worst Scandinavian Punk longer than history remembers. Perhaps Zelos was inbred once too many times. And the reason for invading England so many times, for they end up all being Zelos Malum, and singing and acting in the next Eurovision. At least ABBA has the good sense to digitally remaster their age to fool people they are young once again, but Gabriel and Malum have not that good sense a 2 year old baby was borne with, and so they want to wet their panties and coup up sci.math.

On Friday, March 9, 2018 at 6:27:45 AM UTC-6, zelos...@gmail.com wrote:
> why would one need to do it geometrically?

Zelos Malum, like Andrew Wiles is a crank crackpot of math, neither can do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, nor ever have any ambition or motivation to do such. Why they are even in math at all is a mystery.

3rd published book

1- AP's Proof-Ellipse was never a Conic Section // Math proof series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

2- Ever since Ancient Greek Times it was thought the slant cut into a cone is the ellipse. That was false. For the slant cut in every cone is a Oval, never an Ellipse. This book is a proof that the slant cut is a oval, never the ellipse. A slant cut into the Cylinder is in fact a ellipse, but never in a cone.

Length: 21 pages

File Size: 1620 KB
Print Length: 21 pages
Publication Date: March 11, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07PLSDQWC
Text-to-Speech: Enabled
Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled

#8-2, 11th published book

3- World's First Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus// Math proof series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

4- Last revision was 19May2021. This is AP's 11th published book of science..
Preface:
5- Actually my title is too modest, for the proof that lies within this book makes it the World's First Valid Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, for in my modesty, I just wanted to emphasis that calculus was geometry and needed a geometry proof. Not being modest, there has never been a valid proof of FTC until AP's 2015 proof. This also implies that only a geometry proof of FTC constitutes a valid proof of FTC.

Re: Andrew Wiles flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test

<20a15418-bb46-4052-ae19-bec8ee6cb1e8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=75193&group=sci.math#75193

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2021 02:22:14 -0700 (PDT)
From: zelos.ma...@gmail.com (zelos...@gmail.com)
 by: zelos...@gmail.com - Thu, 9 Sep 2021 09:22 UTC

onsdag 8 september 2021 kl. 09:10:59 UTC+2 skrev Archimedes Plutonium:
> Every night the Swedish gay crank acting actor fool Zelos, repeats every one of John Gabriel 15 threads so that the actor John Gabriel 15 threads appears Constantly on first page of sci.math.
>
> Google, please ban both Zelos and John Gabriel for they are attempting to make a Coup on sci.math, worse than a 3rd world coup. And ban Zelos from Stockholm Sweden being the worst Scandinavian Punk longer than history remembers. Perhaps Zelos was inbred once too many times. And the reason for invading England so many times, for they end up all being Zelos Malum, and singing and acting in the next Eurovision. At least ABBA has the good sense to digitally remaster their age to fool people they are young once again, but Gabriel and Malum have not that good sense a 2 year old baby was borne with, and so they want to wet their panties and coup up sci.math.
> On Friday, March 9, 2018 at 6:27:45 AM UTC-6, zelos...@gmail.com wrote:
> > why would one need to do it geometrically?
>
> Zelos Malum, like Andrew Wiles is a crank crackpot of math, neither can do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, nor ever have any ambition or motivation to do such. Why they are even in math at all is a mystery.
> 
>
> 3rd published book
>
> 1- AP's Proof-Ellipse was never a Conic Section // Math proof series, book 1 Kindle Edition
> by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)
>
> 2- Ever since Ancient Greek Times it was thought the slant cut into a cone is the ellipse. That was false. For the slant cut in every cone is a Oval, never an Ellipse. This book is a proof that the slant cut is a oval, never the ellipse. A slant cut into the Cylinder is in fact a ellipse, but never in a cone.
>
> Length: 21 pages
>
> File Size: 1620 KB
> Print Length: 21 pages
> Publication Date: March 11, 2019
> Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
> Language: English
> ASIN: B07PLSDQWC
> Text-to-Speech: Enabled
> Word Wise: Not Enabled
> Lending: Enabled
> Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
>

> #8-2, 11th published book
>
> 3- World's First Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus// Math proof series, book 2 Kindle Edition
> by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)
>
> 4- Last revision was 19May2021. This is AP's 11th published book of science.
> Preface:
> 5- Actually my title is too modest, for the proof that lies within this book makes it the World's First Valid Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, for in my modesty, I just wanted to emphasis that calculus was geometry and needed a geometry proof. Not being modest, there has never been a valid proof of FTC until AP's 2015 proof. This also implies that only a geometry proof of FTC constitutes a valid proof of FTC.
> 

Why are you so homophobic?

Re: Andrew Wiles flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test

<2f99113d-d618-464f-8849-cae683f2d8d6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=75545&group=sci.math#75545

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 23:18:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 11 Sep 2021 06:18 UTC

Markus is spamming in place of Zelos, and maybe Zelos is on a tryst to Africa to meet up with his lover John Gabriel, if one can call that love-- rehashing every post of John every day.

<086ef518-4d16-4dea-8d30-7ad9b697cf11n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=75697&group=sci.math#75697

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 02:06:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 12 Sep 2021 09:06 UTC

Fuckdog Kibo Parry M> 🦎 UCLA of Math and 🐍 Princeton Univ of Physics "hater of math"

On Saturday, July 31, 2021 at 1:02:44 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> 🦠 of Math and 🧫 of Physics

AP writes: every post by Stalker kibo is put through the shredder and spit out. For the statement to be made that stalking is unacceptable behavior whereever and whenever it rears its ugly head. Every stalker should be pommelled or sedated by a psychiatrist, in XXsmall straightjacket.

On Sunday, September 12, 2021 at 2:00:16 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> 🦎 Terence Tao of Math and 🐍 John Baez of Physics "hater of math"
> NSF pays stalkers> fails at math and science:

>🃏 Terence Tao of Physics 🤡 NSF Dorothy E Aronson of Math "Court Jester of Physics"
> NSF Dr. Panchanathan > fails at math and science:

SAYS the 28 year nonstop paid for stalker Kibo Parry M.

On Tuesday, September 7, 2021 at 7:37:43 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> 🧛🏻‍♂️ John J. Veysey of Math and 👻 Scott Stanley of Physics "math hater"
>John J. Veysey, Scott Stanley > tarded:

AP writes: 28 year long nonstop paid for stalker Kibo Parry Moroney has a hard time of keeping up with the treadmill of AP's paper shredder that spits out the Kibo spam in regurgitated milk form. Hope there is enough cream in the milk for NSF.

Is Dr. Panchanathan NSF paying Kibo Parry M. a $100. per stalker spam post he emits? Making kibo richer than all college professors actually teaching math in classrooms.

On Saturday, September 4, 2021 at 8:51:26 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> 💀 F. Fleming Crim of Math and ☠️ Dr. Panchanathan of Physics "Putin's Stooge"
> Brian Stone> blithered:

NSF fraud waste abuse of taxpayer money $100 per stalker post-- Champagne,Hewitt,Crago
On Saturday, July 31, 2021 at 2:17:31 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
> STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim

NSF fraud waste abuse of taxpayer money $100 per stalker post--

Canada's NSF-- Francois-Philippe Champagne, Ted Hewitt, Martha Crago, Frederic Bouchard, Cinthia Duclos, Normand Labrie
USA--NSF Dr. Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Dorothy E Aronson, Brian Stone, James S Ulvestad, Rebecca Lynn Keiser, Vernon D. Ross, Lloyd Whitman, John J. Veysey, Scott Stanley

---quoting Wikipedia ---
Controversy
Many government and university installations blocked, threatened to block, or attempted to shut-down The World's Internet connection until Software Tool & Die was eventually granted permission by the National Science Foundation to provide public Internet access on "an experimental basis."
--- end quote ---

AP writes: AP no longer tolerates endless stalker spam and runs them through a shredder of their vicious content and reposts them, so that the people responsible for hiring a stalker can taste their own fruit.

> Sacking Dr. Panchanathan of NSF of Math and 🕱 of Physics USA dept of Educ "anti math"

AP no longer tolerates a 28 year nonstop insane stalker like Kibo Parry M. and shreds his posts and regurgitates them.

Re: Andrew Wiles flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test

<17fd6dac-b8c4-4439-abd1-dbf5d87a0bafn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=75742&group=sci.math#75742

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 10:40:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: markuskl...@gmail.com (markus...@gmail.com)
 by: markus...@gmail.com - Sun, 12 Sep 2021 17:40 UTC

lördag 11 september 2021 kl. 08:18:49 UTC+2 skrev Archimedes Plutonium:
> [...]
> > I'm calling you out Eram Semper Recta
> > On Wednesday, 8 September 2021 at 21:39:24 UTC+3, markus...@gmail.com wrote: > onsdag 8 september
> > 12:37 AM
> > 
> > mitchr...@gmail.com's profile photo
> > mitchr...@gmail.com
> > ,
> > zelos...@gmail.com
> > 2
> > Zero limit is where subtraction operation stops
> > onsdag 8 september 2021 kl. 20:50:26 UTC+2 skrev mitchr...@gmail.com: > by subtracting more you
> > 12:11 AM
> > 
> > markus...@gmail.com's profile photo
> > markus...@gmail.com
> > , …
> > zelos...@gmail.com
> > 3
> > Re: Banning the John Gabriel- Zelos Malum actor-acting con-math show from sci.math.
based

Re: Andrew Wiles flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test

<490ac77c-34f7-4711-acab-431baf9dc305n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=75841&group=sci.math#75841

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 21:39:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: zelos.ma...@gmail.com (zelos...@gmail.com)
 by: zelos...@gmail.com - Mon, 13 Sep 2021 04:39 UTC

> [...]
> > I'm calling you out Eram Semper Recta
> > On Wednesday, 8 September 2021 at 21:39:24 UTC+3, markus...@gmail.com wrote: > onsdag 8 september
> > 12:37 AM
> > 
> > mitchr...@gmail.com's profile photo
> > mitchr...@gmail.com
> > ,
> > zelos...@gmail.com
> > 2
> > Zero limit is where subtraction operation stops
> > onsdag 8 september 2021 kl. 20:50:26 UTC+2 skrev mitchr...@gmail.com: > by subtracting more you
> > 12:11 AM
> > 
> > markus...@gmail.com's profile photo
> > markus...@gmail.com
> > , …
> > zelos...@gmail.com
> > 3
> > Re: Banning the John Gabriel- Zelos Malum actor-acting con-math show from sci.math.
why are you so homophobic?

Re: Andrew Wiles flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test

<b95b10cf-1199-4dc0-bf13-884183625672n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=75853&group=sci.math#75853

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 22:06:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 13 Sep 2021 05:06 UTC

On Sunday, September 12, 2021 at 11:39:15 PM UTC-5, zelos...@gmail.com wrote:
> why are you so homophobic?

The insane mind of Zelos cannot register that this is sci.math, and not a gay chat room where Zelos repeats all 15 threads of John Gabriel every night, because of Gay sex on the mind of Zelos Malum.

Where on the front of AP's mind and 75% of the posters to sci.math is mathematics.

But on Zelos front of his mind is gay sex, gay orientation and mathematics be dam.

Sci.math was never a place for Malum to hang out-- maybe Alt.gay-pickup.

Zelos never belonged in sci.math. And his nothing but a nuisance in putting JG threads on front page every night.

Re: Archimedes "homophobic" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<shmnbg$oqk$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=75855&group=sci.math#75855

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "homophobic" Plutonium flunked the math test of a
lifetime-generation test
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 01:25:03 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Mon, 13 Sep 2021 05:25 UTC

🐁 of Math and 🐀 of Physics Archimedes "fuckdog" Plutonium
<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> tarded:
> On Sunday, September 12, 2021 at 11:39:15 PM UTC-5, zelos...@gmail.com wrote:
>> why are you so homophobic?
>
> The insane mind of Zelos cannot register that this is sci.math, and not a gay chat room where

So why do YOU always bring up (your?) gayness here?

> Sci.math was never a place for Malum to hang out-- maybe Alt.gay-pickup.

So why are YOU trying to make this place into alt.gay-pickup?

Why do you refuse to answer Zelos' simple question? "Are you homophobic?"

Are you?

Re: Andrew Wiles flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test

<0c359744-7b56-4795-8ba5-258da033f896n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=75867&group=sci.math#75867

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 03:36:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: zelos.ma...@gmail.com (zelos...@gmail.com)
 by: zelos...@gmail.com - Mon, 13 Sep 2021 10:36 UTC

>The insane mind of Zelos cannot register that this is sci.math, and not a gay chat room where Zelos repeats all 15 threads of John Gabriel every night, because of Gay sex on the mind of Zelos Malum.

Here I ask again, why are you so homophobic?

>But on Zelos front of his mind is gay sex, gay orientation and mathematics be dam

I am not gay so this is clearly displaying your own homophobia.

>Zelos never belonged in sci.math. And his nothing but a nuisance in putting JG threads on front page every night.

I know mathematics better than you so I belong here more than you :)

Now answer my question, why are you so homophobic?

Re: Andrew Wiles flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test

<d0154cea-0b29-4179-8076-1640dba14de3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=75911&group=sci.math#75911

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 10:46:16 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 13 Sep 2021 17:46 UTC

AP no longer tolerates criminal stalking and just shreds the stalker's non math, non physics post and spits it back at the criminal stalker. For the Criminal Stalker in sci.math and sci.physics cares nothing about science, and only his mind games of stalking and chasing people out of sci.math and sci.physics.
***********

On Monday, September 13, 2021 at 5:37:03 AM UTC-5, zelos...@gmail.com wrote:
> Here I ask again, why are Kibo Parry M, so homophobic?
> I am not gay so this is clearly displaying your own homophobia.
> I know mathematics better than Kibo Parry M so I belong here more than Kibo Parry M. NSF Dr. Panchanathan, Dartmouth College's Philip J. Hanlon, MIT's Gilbert Strang, Cynthia Barnhardt :)
>
> Now answer my question, why are Kibo Parry M, Barry Shein, Stockholm Univ physics
Tony Hansson, Markus Hennrich, Tommy Ohlsson, Paul Crutzen, so homophobic?

Re: Zelos "homophobic" Malum flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
On Monday, September 13, 2021 at 12:25:14 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> 🐁 of Math and 🐀 of Physics Astrid Soderbergh Widding "fuckdog" NSF F Fleming Crim
> NSF Dr. Panchanathan> tarded:

                              ..
            .- " `-.   ,..-'''  ```.....'`-..
           ,      . `.'            '        `.
         .'   .' `    `           '   `..     ;
         .   ;  .'                     . `.    ;
         ;   . '                       `.  .   '
          . '                            ` `.  |
        . '.                                  '
       .          0              0            ' `.
      '                                          `
     ;                                            `
    .'                                             `
    ;                      U                        `
    ;    ';                                         `
    :   | ;..                                 :`     `
    :    `;. ```.                           .-; |    '
    '.      `    ``..,                   .'   :'    '
     ;       `        ;'...          ..-''    '     '  I am Kibo Parry Moroney, the grand failure of science with my 938 is 12% short of 945, and my ellipse is a conic when it never was, and my idiocy of thinking geothermal is not radioactivity but is recycled solar fossil. I stalk on Internet because NSF pays a million dollars and is 5 times the salary of those professors stuck with actually teaching science and all I do is attack dog style in sci.math, sci.physics. And Barry Shein loves to whisper in my ear how 10 OR 2 =12 with AND as subtraction
      `       `        ;  ````'''""'  ;      '    '
       `       `        ;            ;      '    '
        `       `        ;          ;      '    '
         `       `.       ````''''''      '    '
           `       .                     '    '
         /  `       `.                  '    '        .
        /     `       ..            ..'    .'"""""...'
       /   .`   `       ``.........-'     .'` .....'''
      / .'' ;     `                    .'   `
  ...'.'    ;    .' `                .'      `
   ""      .'  .' |    `           .; \       `
           ; .'   |      `. . . . ' .  \       `
           :'     |     '   `       ,   `.     `
                  |    '     `      '     `.    `
                  `   '       `     ;       `.  |
                  `.'          `    ;         `-'
                                `...'

Kibo Parry Moroney stalker of 28 years of scientists, or, paid for stalker? The 28 year long stalking of AP by kibo Parry Moroney makes one think that the NSF, National Science Foundation is paying for kibo Parry to stalk, paying him and World std perhaps $100 of taxpayer dollars for every stalking post that Kibo emits. So yes, if you are paid such easy money just to post ad hominem spam, then you too would probably want some of that almost free money.

---quoting Wikipedia ---
Controversy
Many government and university installations blocked, threatened to block, or attempted to shut-down The World's Internet connection until Software Tool & Die was eventually granted permission by the National Science Foundation to provide public Internet access on "an experimental basis."
--- end quote ---

NATIONAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION

Dr. Panchanathan , present day
France Anne Cordova
Subra Suresh
Arden Lee Bement Jr.
Rita R. Colwell
Neal Francis Lane
John Howard Gibbons 1993

Barry Shein, kibo parry std world
Jim Frost, Joe "Spike" Ilacqua

NSF fraud waste abuse of taxpayer money $100 per stalker post-- Champagne,Hewitt,Crago
On Saturday, July 31, kibo Parry M. stalked

NSF fraud waste abuse of taxpayer money $100 per stalker post--

USA--NSF Dr. Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Dorothy E Aronson, Brian Stone, James S Ulvestad, Rebecca Lynn Keiser, Vernon D. Ross, Lloyd Whitman, John J. Veysey, Scott Stanley

USA NSF---Sethuraman Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Dorothy E Aronson, Brian Stone, James S Ulvestad, Rebecca Lynn Keiser, Vernon D. Ross, Lloyd Whitman, John J. Veysey, Scott Stanley

USA dept Educ, Cindy Marten

Canada's NSF-- Francois-Philippe Champagne, Ted Hewitt, Martha Crago, Frederic Bouchard, Cinthia Duclos, Normand Labrie

---quoting Wikipedia ---
Controversy
Many government and university installations blocked, threatened to block, or attempted to shut-down The World's Internet connection until Software Tool & Die was eventually granted permission by the National Science Foundation to provide public Internet access on "an experimental basis."
--- end quote ---

NATIONAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION

Dr. Panchanathan , present day

Stockholm University
Math logic
Per Martin-Lof, Erik Palmgren, Tom Britton, Pavel Kurasov
Alexander Berglund, Jonas Bergstrom, Rikard Bogvad
Samuel Lundqvist, Annemarie Luger, Erik Palmgren
Torbjorn Tambour

Rector: Astrid Soderbergh Widding

Stockholm Univ physics
Tony Hansson, Markus Hennrich, Tommy Ohlsson, Paul Crutzen,

Swedish physics, et al
Bo Thide, Max Tegmark, Cecilia Jarlskog, Lars Bergstrom, Lars Samuelson
Anders Flodstrom, Hans Ryde, Anders Barany, Gunnar von Heijne
Claes-Goran Granqvist, Joakim Edsjo, Carl Falthammar, Sven Hansson, Arne Kaijser
Pres. Sigbritt Karlsson (KTH)

University Gothenburg
Bernt Wennberg
Aila Sarkka

Univ Stockholm Physics dept

Gunnar Benediktsson, Clas Blomberg, Bo Cartling
Olle Edholm, Goran Grimvall, Goran Lindblad
Hakan Snellman, Jouko Mickelsson, Anders Rosengren
John Rundgren

Re: Andrew Wiles flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test

<645f7d19-2e46-4b71-9ec0-8633d3df32aan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=75984&group=sci.math#75984

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 22:02:54 -0700 (PDT)
References: <d4fbd38c-57f0-4c4c-8c6b-f04dfedf5420@googlegroups.com> <e5403e0b-2d39-4c20-8cfc-495d156633bd@googlegroups.com> <43098d0a-97eb-4c3b-ad06-26a7e6fd46d6n@googlegroups.com> <20a15418-bb46-4052-ae19-bec8ee6cb1e8n@googlegroups.com> <2f99113d-d618-464f-8849-cae683f2d8d6n@googlegroups.com> <490ac77c-34f7-4711-acab-431baf9dc305n@googlegroups.com> <b95b10cf-1199-4dc0-bf13-884183625672n@googlegroups.com> <0c359744-7b56-4795-8ba5-258da033f896n@googlegroups.com> <d0154cea-0b29-4179-8076-1640dba14de3n@googlegroups.com>
From: zelos.ma...@gmail.com (zelos...@gmail.com)
 by: zelos...@gmail.com - Tue, 14 Sep 2021 05:02 UTC

måndag 13 september 2021 kl. 19:46:23 UTC+2 skrev Archimedes Plutonium:
> [...]
> Alexander Berglund, Jonas Bergstrom, Rikard Bogvad
> Samuel Lundqvist, Annemarie Luger, Erik Palmgren
> Torbjorn Tambour
>
> Rector: Astrid Soderbergh Widding
>
> Stockholm Univ physics
> Tony Hansson, Markus Hennrich, Tommy Ohlsson, Paul Crutzen,
>
> Swedish physics, et al
> Bo Thide, Max Tegmark, Cecilia Jarlskog, Lars Bergstrom, Lars Samuelson
> Anders Flodstrom, Hans Ryde, Anders Barany, Gunnar von Heijne
> Claes-Goran Granqvist, Joakim Edsjo, Carl Falthammar, Sven Hansson, Arne Kaijser
> Pres. Sigbritt Karlsson (KTH)
>

> University Gothenburg
> Bernt Wennberg
> Aila Sarkka
>
> Univ Stockholm Physics dept
>
> Gunnar Benediktsson, Clas Blomberg, Bo Cartling
> Olle Edholm, Goran Grimvall, Goran Lindblad
> Hakan Snellman, Jouko Mickelsson, Anders Rosengren
dishonest like all cranks.

Answer me, why are you so homophobic?