System going down at 5 this afternoon to install scheduler bug.

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Chronitropy goes slower for each twin, not time!

SubjectAuthor
* Chronitropy goes slower for each twin, not time!Richard Hachel
+* Re: Chronitropy goes slower for each twin, not time!Odd Bodkin
|`* Re: Chronitropy goes slower for each twin, not time!Richard Hachel
| `- Re: Chronitropy goes slower for each twin, not time!Odd Bodkin
`- Re: Chronitropy goes slower for each twin, not time!Kevin Aylward

1
Chronitropy goes slower for each twin, not time!

<fa2yPX2reKZVC2kP_ZpI9xbqI1M@jntp>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=75040&group=sci.physics.relativity#75040

Subject: Chronitropy goes slower for each twin, not time!
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
JNTP-HashClient: 0QyEfqU8vx_89mQdm7aD_M61drA
JNTP-ThreadID: iICoqW4EDG3zxaD1jYN9GI3WJx4
JNTP-Uri: http://news2.nemoweb.net/?DataID=fa2yPX2reKZVC2kP_ZpI9xbqI1M@jntp
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 21 18:46:54 +0000
From: r.hac...@tiscali.fr (Richard Hachel)
 by: Richard Hachel - Tue, 21 Dec 2021 18:46 UTC

If there is one thing that is the most misunderstood in the world in terms
of science, it is the reciprocal notion of time dilation introduced by the
relativists of the beginning.
of the last century.

If we look closely, we even see that the greatest experts in theory drown
in concepts or fall into the absurd when they try to explain them.

There are those who are for, there are those who are against.

Both are wrong, from the biggest spawn to the smallest crank, it's
terrible to see that no one understands a drop of it.

So where does the error come from? The disagreement? The war?

I have said it a thousand times for decades, on the theology, sociology,
science and literature forums.

It all comes from the fog of words.

In fact, the whole world from spawn to crank, confuses ideas, terms,
concepts.

What makes that in the end, the one who speaks no longer even knows what
he is saying, and no longer understands what he is talking about.

You are incredibly lucky to have me.

Because I EXPLAIN things.

In this story of twins, it must be understood that a real reciprocal
dilation of time is absurd.

Let us take the case of a twin who starts at 0.8c, and which comes back to
0.8c.

His earthly brother sees the cosmonaut's watch beat less quickly during
the outward journey.
Then again he sees the watch of his cosmonaut twin beat less quickly,
during the return.
He is therefore going to have a brother who returns much younger than him.

But the reverse is also true. For the twin in the rocket, he sees the
earth moving away at 0.8c (notion of perfect covariance) and his brother's
watch beat less quickly.

Then having turned around there, 12 light years away in a semi-circle that
will last 24 hours (during which 40 hours pass on earth, absolute effect),
he returns to earth at 0.8c, and sees the earth approaching with clocks
that beat ever more slowly.

Always, whatever the position, or the evolution, each twin sees the other
watch beat less quickly.

It's obviously totally absurd if you haven't read Richard Hachel.

What does Hachel say?

He says the problem is in the definition of the words. Simply. When we
don't understand what we're talking about, we end up saying absurd things,
even though we have true premises.

It is not the TIME which reciprocally passes less quickly, and during all
the evolution of the two travelers.

It's chronotropy.

And it's very different when you understand what I've been saying for
decades.

R.H.

Re: Chronitropy goes slower for each twin, not time!

<spt85b$f5r$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=75042&group=sci.physics.relativity#75042

From: bodkin...@gmail.com (Odd Bodkin)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: Chronitropy goes slower for each twin, not time!
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2021 18:58:52 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Odd Bodkin - Tue, 21 Dec 2021 18:58 UTC

Richard Hachel <r.hachel@tiscali.fr> wrote:
> If there is one thing that is the most misunderstood in the world in terms
> of science, it is the reciprocal notion of time dilation introduced by the
> relativists of the beginning.
> of the last century.
>
> If we look closely, we even see that the greatest experts in theory drown
> in concepts or fall into the absurd when they try to explain them.

I for one see not one thing absurd about it, and I do not find myself
drowning in concepts. It’s actually straightforward.

Now, it may be the case that you find the concepts drowning. That’s your
problem.

If you find absurdities, you have yet to articulate what they are.

And in all of it, when a self-named Richard Hachel says that he has three
Nobels, it’s not at all surprising to me that he finds the way physicists
describe relativity confusing.

> There are those who are for, there are those who are against.
>
> Both are wrong, from the biggest spawn to the smallest crank, it's
> terrible to see that no one understands a drop of it.

Oh but I do. When you say, “but that’s impossible, because Richard Hachel
does not understand what physicists say, and Richard Hachel is smarter than
Odd Bodkin,” this doesn’t change the fact that I do understand it.

> So where does the error come from? The disagreement? The war?
>
> I have said it a thousand times for decades, on the theology, sociology,
> science and literature forums.
>
> It all comes from the fog of words.
>
> In fact, the whole world from spawn to crank, confuses ideas, terms,
> concepts.
>
> What makes that in the end, the one who speaks no longer even knows what
> he is saying, and no longer understands what he is talking about.
>
> You are incredibly lucky to have me.
>
> Because I EXPLAIN things.

I don’t need an explanation. I understand it just fine. So what now?

> In this story of twins, it must be understood that a real reciprocal
> dilation of time is absurd.
>
> Let us take the case of a twin who starts at 0.8c, and which comes back to
> 0.8c.
>
> His earthly brother sees the cosmonaut's watch beat less quickly during
> the outward journey.
> Then again he sees the watch of his cosmonaut twin beat less quickly,
> during the return.
> He is therefore going to have a brother who returns much younger than him.
>
> But the reverse is also true. For the twin in the rocket, he sees the
> earth moving away at 0.8c (notion of perfect covariance) and his brother's
> watch beat less quickly.
>
> Then having turned around there, 12 light years away in a semi-circle that
> will last 24 hours (during which 40 hours pass on earth, absolute effect),
> he returns to earth at 0.8c, and sees the earth approaching with clocks
> that beat ever more slowly.
>
> Always, whatever the position, or the evolution, each twin sees the other
> watch beat less quickly.
>
> It's obviously totally absurd if you haven't read Richard Hachel.
>
> What does Hachel say?
>
> He says the problem is in the definition of the words. Simply. When we
> don't understand what we're talking about, we end up saying absurd things,
> even though we have true premises.
>
> It is not the TIME which reciprocally passes less quickly, and during all
> the evolution of the two travelers.
>
> It's chronotropy.
>
> And it's very different when you understand what I've been saying for
> decades.
>
> R.H.

Re: Chronitropy goes slower for each twin, not time!

<55jHSEKRbLqIP2TfeeMw6SneqZc@jntp>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=75048&group=sci.physics.relativity#75048

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
JNTP-HashClient: rqXAsZ57Ym_j4ygtGkV2Uy1CnBQ
JNTP-ThreadID: iICoqW4EDG3zxaD1jYN9GI3WJx4
JNTP-Uri: http://news2.nemoweb.net/?DataID=55jHSEKRbLqIP2TfeeMw6SneqZc@jntp
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 21 20:20:15 +0000
From: r.hac...@tiscali.fr (Richard Hachel)
 by: Richard Hachel - Tue, 21 Dec 2021 20:20 UTC

Le 21/12/2021 à 19:58, Odd Bodkin a écrit :

> Richard Hachel is smarter than Odd Bodkin,

Oh no, not at all, I didn't say that.

I never even thought about it.

R.H.

Re: Chronitropy goes slower for each twin, not time!

<MeSdnRN_lbgzql_8nZ2dnUU7-VfNnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=75050&group=sci.physics.relativity#75050

From: kevinRem...@nowhere (Kevin Aylward)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2021 20:23:06 -0000
 by: Kevin Aylward - Tue, 21 Dec 2021 20:23 UTC

"Richard Hachel" wrote in message news:fa2yPX2reKZVC2kP_ZpI9xbqI1M@jntp...

>If there is one thing that is the most misunderstood in the world in terms
>of science, it is the reciprocal notion of time dilation introduced by the
>relativists of the beginning.
>of the last century.

>Because I EXPLAIN things.

Apparently not.

>In this story of twins, it must be understood that a real reciprocal
>dilation of time is absurd.

No it isn't. You need to do the *correct* calculation, according to the LT

https://www.kevinaylward.co.uk/gr/twinsparadox/twinsparadox.htm

-- Kevin Aylward
http://www.kevinaylward.co.uk/gr/index.html
http://www.kevinaylward.co.uk/qm/index.html

Re: Chronitropy goes slower for each twin, not time!

<sptdo1$1671$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=75052&group=sci.physics.relativity#75052

From: bodkin...@gmail.com (Odd Bodkin)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2021 20:34:10 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Odd Bodkin - Tue, 21 Dec 2021 20:34 UTC

Richard Hachel <r.hachel@tiscali.fr> wrote:
> Le 21/12/2021 à 19:58, Odd Bodkin a écrit :
>
>> Richard Hachel is smarter than Odd Bodkin,
>
> Oh no, not at all, I didn't say that.

Well, you did say that no one understands relativity except you.