tech / sci.physics.relativity / Einsteinians: Insatiable Money-Grubbers

SubjectAuthor
* Einsteinians: Insatiable Money-GrubbersPentcho Valev
+* Re: Einsteinians: Insatiable Money-GrubbersRichard Hertz
|+- Re: Einsteinians: Insatiable Money-GrubbersOdd Bodkin
|`* Re: Einsteinians: Insatiable Money-GrubbersJanPB
| `- Re: Einsteinians: Insatiable Money-GrubbersTed Leo
`- Re: Einsteinians: Insatiable Money-GrubbersPentcho Valev

1
Einsteinians: Insatiable Money-Grubbers

<e86c0350-a809-42fc-a7c9-5e61bb465854n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=75454&group=sci.physics.relativity#75454

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2021 11:29:56 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Einsteinians: Insatiable Money-Grubbers
From: pva...@yahoo.com (Pentcho Valev)
 by: Pentcho Valev - Sun, 26 Dec 2021 19:29 UTC

Sabine Hossenfelder: "I want to tell you how particle physicists are wasting your money." https://youtu.be/9qqEU1Q-gYE?t=3

The more-than-a-century reign of the insane ideology called "relativity" is by far the biggest waste of money in the history of science. Einsteinians are insatiable money-grubbers. Here is one of the champions:

"Jim Al-Khalili on a £2m mission to reveal secrets of time" https://thetimes.co.uk/article/scientists-ready-to-tackle-the-nature-of-time-in-2-1m-project-cv69ssxpg

The relativistic concept of time, a product of Einstein's 1905 constant-speed-of-light falsehood, is one of the greatest idiocies in the history of science:

Thibault Damour: "The paradigm of the special relativistic upheaval of the usual concept of time is the twin paradox. Let us emphasize that this striking example of time dilation proves that time travel (towards the future) is possible. As a gedanken experiment (if we neglect practicalities such as the technology needed for reaching velocities comparable to the velocity of light, the cost of the fuel and the capacity of the traveller to sustain high accelerations), it shows that a sentient being can jump, "within a minute" (of his experienced time) arbitrarily far in the future, say sixty million years ahead, and see, and be part of, what (will) happen then on Earth. This is a clear way of realizing that the future "already exists" (as we can experience it "in a minute")." http://www.bourbaphy.fr/damourtemps.pdf

See more here: https://twitter.com/pentcho_valev

Pentcho Valev

Re: Einsteinians: Insatiable Money-Grubbers

<c35d457e-a631-4316-a403-1cc5a5a11b17n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=75458&group=sci.physics.relativity#75458

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2021 11:47:01 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Einsteinians: Insatiable Money-Grubbers
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Sun, 26 Dec 2021 19:47 UTC

On Sunday, December 26, 2021 at 4:29:57 PM UTC-3, Pentcho Valev wrote:
> Sabine Hossenfelder: "I want to tell you how particle physicists are wasting your money." https://youtu.be/9qqEU1Q-gYE?t=3
>
> The more-than-a-century reign of the insane ideology called "relativity" is by far the biggest waste of money in the history of science. Einsteinians are insatiable money-grubbers. Here is one of the champions:
>
> "Jim Al-Khalili on a £2m mission to reveal secrets of time" https://thetimes.co.uk/article/scientists-ready-to-tackle-the-nature-of-time-in-2-1m-project-cv69ssxpg
>
> The relativistic concept of time, a product of Einstein's 1905 constant-speed-of-light falsehood, is one of the greatest idiocies in the history of science:
>
> Thibault Damour: "The paradigm of the special relativistic upheaval of the usual concept of time is the twin paradox. Let us emphasize that this striking example of time dilation proves that time travel (towards the future) is possible. As a gedanken experiment (if we neglect practicalities such as the technology needed for reaching velocities comparable to the velocity of light, the cost of the fuel and the capacity of the traveller to sustain high accelerations), it shows that a sentient being can jump, "within a minute" (of his experienced time) arbitrarily far in the future, say sixty million years ahead, and see, and be part of, what (will) happen then on Earth. This is a clear way of realizing that the future "already exists" (as we can experience it "in a minute")." http://www.bourbaphy.fr/damourtemps.pdf
>
> See more here: https://twitter.com/pentcho_valev
>
> Pentcho Valev

Relativity, SR or GR, is a cult based on metaphysics and DEFORMED legitimate math (pseudo-riemaniann space shit).

You can't argue with a religious fanatic OF ANY CULT. They are dangerous persons who lost their minds and are willing to die
for the cause of the cult.

So, watch your back if you have a relativist discussing with you face to face, and you leave tired of so much nonsense.

Re: Einsteinians: Insatiable Money-Grubbers

<sqai8f$1j7i$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=75464&group=sci.physics.relativity#75464

From: bodkin...@gmail.com (Odd Bodkin)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2021 20:10:55 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Odd Bodkin - Sun, 26 Dec 2021 20:10 UTC

Richard Hertz <hertz778@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sunday, December 26, 2021 at 4:29:57 PM UTC-3, Pentcho Valev wrote:
>> Sabine Hossenfelder: "I want to tell you how particle physicists are
>> wasting your money." https://youtu.be/9qqEU1Q-gYE?t=3
>>
>> The more-than-a-century reign of the insane ideology called "relativity"
>> is by far the biggest waste of money in the history of science.
>> Einsteinians are insatiable money-grubbers. Here is one of the champions:
>>
>> "Jim Al-Khalili on a £2m mission to reveal secrets of time"
>> https://thetimes.co.uk/article/scientists-ready-to-tackle-the-nature-of-time-in-2-1m-project-cv69ssxpg
>>

>> The relativistic concept of time, a product of Einstein's 1905
>> constant-speed-of-light falsehood, is one of the greatest idiocies in
>> the history of science:
>>
>> Thibault Damour: "The paradigm of the special relativistic upheaval of
>> the usual concept of time is the twin paradox. Let us emphasize that
>> this striking example of time dilation proves that time travel (towards
>> the future) is possible. As a gedanken experiment (if we neglect
>> practicalities such as the technology needed for reaching velocities
>> comparable to the velocity of light, the cost of the fuel and the
>> capacity of the traveller to sustain high accelerations), it shows that
>> a sentient being can jump, "within a minute" (of his experienced time)
>> arbitrarily far in the future, say sixty million years ahead, and see,
>> and be part of, what (will) happen then on Earth. This is a clear way of
>> realizing that the future "already exists" (as we can experience it "in
>> a minute")." http://www.bourbaphy.fr/damourtemps.pdf
>>
>> See more here: https://twitter.com/pentcho_valev
>>
>> Pentcho Valev
>
> Relativity, SR or GR, is a cult based on metaphysics and DEFORMED
> legitimate math (pseudo-riemaniann space shit).
>
> You can't argue with a religious fanatic OF ANY CULT. They are dangerous
> persons who lost their minds and are willing to die
> for the cause of the cult.

Jiminy Christmas. If you’re going to rant, at least be original rather than
trotting out this tired old crap.

--
Odd Bodkin — Maker of fine toys, tools, tables

Re: Einsteinians: Insatiable Money-Grubbers

<ed15aa94-53da-4ed8-9a7c-3fa7f3183ea8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=75504&group=sci.physics.relativity#75504

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2021 22:01:40 -0800 (PST)
From: film...@gmail.com (JanPB)
 by: JanPB - Mon, 27 Dec 2021 06:01 UTC

On Sunday, December 26, 2021 at 11:47:03 AM UTC-8, Richard Hertz wrote:
> On Sunday, December 26, 2021 at 4:29:57 PM UTC-3, Pentcho Valev wrote:
> > Sabine Hossenfelder: "I want to tell you how particle physicists are wasting your money." https://youtu.be/9qqEU1Q-gYE?t=3
> >
> > The more-than-a-century reign of the insane ideology called "relativity" is by far the biggest waste of money in the history of science. Einsteinians are insatiable money-grubbers. Here is one of the champions:
> >
> > "Jim Al-Khalili on a £2m mission to reveal secrets of time" https://thetimes.co.uk/article/scientists-ready-to-tackle-the-nature-of-time-in-2-1m-project-cv69ssxpg
> >
> > The relativistic concept of time, a product of Einstein's 1905 constant-speed-of-light falsehood, is one of the greatest idiocies in the history of science:
> >
> > Thibault Damour: "The paradigm of the special relativistic upheaval of the usual concept of time is the twin paradox. Let us emphasize that this striking example of time dilation proves that time travel (towards the future) is possible. As a gedanken experiment (if we neglect practicalities such as the technology needed for reaching velocities comparable to the velocity of light, the cost of the fuel and the capacity of the traveller to sustain high accelerations), it shows that a sentient being can jump, "within a minute" (of his experienced time) arbitrarily far in the future, say sixty million years ahead, and see, and be part of, what (will) happen then on Earth. This is a clear way of realizing that the future "already exists" (as we can experience it "in a minute")." http://www.bourbaphy.fr/damourtemps.pdf
> >
> > See more here: https://twitter.com/pentcho_valev
> >
> > Pentcho Valev
> Relativity, SR or GR, is a cult based on metaphysics and DEFORMED legitimate math (pseudo-riemaniann space shit).
>
> You can't argue with a religious fanatic OF ANY CULT. They are dangerous persons who lost their minds and are willing to die
> for the cause of the cult.
>
> So, watch your back if you have a relativist discussing with you face to face, and you leave tired of so much nonsense.

Two idiots talking to one another.

--
Jan

Re: Einsteinians: Insatiable Money-Grubbers

<76d9fa68-6a3c-46ac-b0e9-0c5f4a5a0e89n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=75510&group=sci.physics.relativity#75510

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2021 01:48:16 -0800 (PST)
From: pva...@yahoo.com (Pentcho Valev)
 by: Pentcho Valev - Mon, 27 Dec 2021 09:48 UTC

High priests in the Einstein cult are all skillful money-grubbers. Here a few champions sing in quintet:

Michio Kaku, Brian Cox, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Lisa Randall, Brian Greene: "Light travels at the same speed no matter how you look at it. No matter how I move relative to you light travels at the same speed. No matter who is doing the measurement and no matter what direction you are moving the speed of light is the same. The speed of light is the same no matter what direction or how fast... As you travel faster time slows down. Everything slows down. Everything slows down. Time slows down when you move. Time passes at a different rate. Clocks run slow. It's a monumental shift in how we see the world. It's a beautiful piece of science. It's a beautifully elegant theory. It's a beautiful piece of science. It's a beautiful piece..." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuxFXHircaI

Recent champions are, of course, LIGO godfathers:

"Nine scientists just won an award that's worth more than a Nobel Prize, earning a cool $1 million for their cutting-edge research. Called the Kavli Prize, these lofty awards... [...] The three winners in astrophysics this year were Ronald Drever, Kip Thorne, and Rainer Weiss. The trio won for detecting the ripples in space-time known as gravitational waves — arguably the most remarkable scientific achievement of the year, if not the past 100 years. "This detection has, in a single stroke and for the first time, validated Einstein’s General Theory of Relativity for very strong fields..." http://www.techinsider.io/kavli-prize-winners-2016-6

"Weiss will share the $1.2 million prize with Kip Thorne, Caltech’s Richard P. Feynman Professor of Theoretical Physics, emeritus; and Ronald Drever, emeritus professor of physics at Caltech. Together, they are cited by the Shaw Foundation “for conceiving and designing the Laser Interferometer Gravitational-Wave Observatory (LIGO), whose recent direct detection of gravitational waves opens a new window..." http://news.mit.edu/2016/rainer-weiss-awarded-shaw-prize-astronomy-0601

"LIGO Gravitational Wave Researchers to Divide $3 Million. The three ringleaders of the gravitational-wave experiment, known as LIGO, Ronald P. Drever and Kip. S. Thorne of the California Institute of Technology, and Rainer Weiss of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, will split $1 million. The other $2 million will be split among 1,012 scientists who were authors of the article in Physical Review Letters, or who made major contributions to the study of gravitational waves." http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/04/science/ligo-gravitational-wave-breakthrough-prize-yuri-milner.html

"In addition to a cash award of $500 000, to be shared equally between Drever, Thorne and Weiss, each of the three will receive a gold medal and a citation that reads: The Gruber Foundation proudly presents the 2016 Cosmology Prize to Rainer Weiss, Kip Thorne, Ronald Drever, and the entire LIGO team for pursuing a vision to observe the universe in gravitational waves, leading to a first detection that emanated from the collision of two black holes." http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2016-05/iau-ro2050416.php

"The Nobel Prize in Physics 2017 was divided, one half awarded to Rainer Weiss, the other half jointly to Barry C. Barish and Kip S. Thorne "for decisive contributions to the LIGO detector and the observation of gravitational waves." https://www.nobelprize.org/prizes/physics/2017/summary/

More here: https://twitter.com/pentcho_valev

Pentcho Valev

Re: Einsteinians: Insatiable Money-Grubbers

<sqcl01$14ab$5@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=75524&group=sci.physics.relativity#75524

From: rwe...@cvnn.sd (Ted Leo)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2021 15:09:53 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Ted Leo - Mon, 27 Dec 2021 15:09 UTC

JanPB wrote:

> On Sunday, December 26, 2021 at 11:47:03 AM UTC-8, Richard Hertz wrote:
>> So, watch your back if you have a relativist discussing with you face
>> to face, and you leave tired of so much nonsense.
>
> Two idiots talking to one another.

real life, the relativity is been proved inconsistent 1905 already. In an
exam, einstine with such a crap would fail. Why, because the consistence
of the space manifold is kind of thermodynamics thing. You can't cheat
thermodynamics.