Being overloaded is the sign of a true Debian maintainer. -- JHM on #Debian

tech / sci.math / Re: Fire the entire Cornell Univ math dept-- unable to even teach Add in Logic is not OR but rather is AND

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Fire the entire Cornell Univ math dept-- unable to even teach AddArchimedes Plutonium
+- Re: Fire the entire Cornell Univ math dept-- unable to even teach AddArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: Fire the entire Cornell Univ math dept-- unable to even teach AddArchimedes Plutonium
 `- Re: Fire the entire Cornell Univ math dept-- unable to even teach AddArchimedes Plutonium

1
Re: Fire the entire Cornell Univ math dept-- unable to even teach Add in Logic is not OR but rather is AND

<80e1c5c0-93e1-4f8c-ac65-270b20eae318n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=75470&group=sci.math#75470

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 13:08:57 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Fire the entire Cornell Univ math dept-- unable to even teach Add
in Logic is not OR but rather is AND
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 10 Sep 2021 20:08 UTC

Dan Christensen says Arthur McDonald delusional moron, and AP has to agree because a neutrino is really just a photon that ploughed into a muon bar magnet thrusting through a proton torus, see AP's books on physics.

On Friday, September 10, 2021 at 2:24:08 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
> So says the self-styled "King of Science." HA, HA, HA!!!!! What delusional moron!

74th published book

HISTORY OF THE PROTON MASS and the 945 MeV //Atom Totality series, book 3 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

In 2016-2017, AP discovered that the real proton has a mass of 840 MeV, not 938. The real electron was actually the muon and the muon stays inside the proton that forms a proton torus of 8 rings and with the muon as bar magnet is a Faraday Law producing magnetic monopoles. So this book is all about why researchers of physics and engineers keep getting the number 938MeV when they should be getting the number 840 MeV + 105 MeV = 945 MeV.

Cover Picture is a proton torus of 8 rings with a muon of 1 ring inside the proton torus, doing the Faraday Law and producing magnetic monopoles.
Length: 17 pages

Product details
• Publication Date : December 18, 2019
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print Length : 17 pages
• File Size : 698 KB
• ASIN : B082WYGVNG
• Language: : English
• Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
• Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Lending : Enabled

#1-4, 105th published book

Atom Geometry is Torus Geometry // Atom Totality series, book 4 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Since all atoms are doing the Faraday Law inside them, of their thrusting muon into a proton coil in the shape of a geometry torus, then the torus is the geometry of each and every atom. But then we must explain the neutrons since the muon and proton are doing Faraday's Law, then the neutron needs to be explained in terms of this proton torus with muon inside, all three shaped as rings. The muon is a single ring and each proton is 8 rings. The neutron is shaped like a plate and is solid not hollow. The explanation of a neutron is that of a capacitor storing what the proton-muon rings produce in electricity. Where would the neutron parallel plates be located? I argue in this text that the neutron plates when fully grown from 1 eV until 945MeV are like two parallel plate capacitors where each neutron is part of one plate, like two pieces of bread with the proton-muon torus being a hamburger patty.

Cover Picture: I assembled two atoms in this picture where the proton torus with a band of muons inside traveling around and around the proton torus producing electricity. And the pie-plates represent neutrons as parallel-plate capacitors.
Length: 39 pages

Product details
• Publication Date : March 24, 2020
• Word Wise : Not Enabled
• ASIN : B086BGSNXN
• Print Length : 39 pages
• File Size : 935 KB
• Language: : English
• Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
• Lending : Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,656,820 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#6413 in Mathematics (Kindle Store)
#315 in One-Hour Science & Math Short Reads
#4953 in Physics (Kindle Store)

#1-5, 112th published book

New Perspective on Psi^2 in the Schrodinger Equation in a Atom Totality Universe// Atom Totality series, book 5
Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

I first heard of the Schrodinger equation in college chemistry class. We never actually did any problem solving with the equation, and we were only told about it. Then taking physics my next year in college and after I bought the Feynman Lectures on Physics, just for fun for side reading, three volume set did I learn what this Schrodinger equation and the Psi^2 wavefunction was about. I am not going to teach the mathematics of the Schrodinger equation and the math calculations of the Psi or Psi^2 in this book, but leave that up to the reader or student to do that from Feynman's Lectures on Physics. The purpose of this book is to give a new and different interpretation of what Psi^2 is, what Psi^2 means. Correct interpretation of physics experiments and observations turns out to be one of the most difficult tasks in all of physics.

Cover Picture: a photograph taken of me in 1993, after the discovery of Plutonium Atom Totality, and I was 43 years old then, on a wintery hill of New Hampshire. It is nice that Feynman wrote a physics textbook series, for I am very much benefitting from his wisdom. If he had not done that, getting organized in physics by writing textbooks, I would not be writing this book.. And I would not have discovered the true meaning of the Fine Structure Constant, for it was Feynman who showed us that FSC is really 0.0854, not that of 0.0072. All because 0.0854 is Psi, and Psi^2 is 0.0072.
Length: 20 pages

Product details
• ASIN : B0875SVDC7
• Publication date : April 15, 2020
• Language: : English
• File size : 1134 KB
• Text-to-Speech : Enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print length : 20 pages
• Lending : Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #240,066 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #5 in 30-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
◦ #65 in General Chemistry & Reference
◦ #481 in Physics (Kindle Store)

#1-6, 135th published book

QED in Atom Totality theory where proton is a 8 ring torus and electron = muon inside proton doing Faraday Law// Atom Totality series, book 6 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Since the real true electron of atoms is the muon and is a one ring bar magnet thrusting through the 8 ring torus of a proton, we need a whole entire new model of the hydrogen atom. Because the Bohr model with the 0.5MeV particle jumping orbitals as the explanation of Spectral Lines is all wrong. In this vacuum of explaining spectral line physics, comes the AP Model which simply states that the hydrogen atom creates Spectral lines because at any one instant of time 4 of the 8 proton rings is "in view" and the electricity coming from those 4 view rings creates spectral line physics.

Cover Picture: Is a imitation of the 8 ring proton torus, with my fingers holding on the proton ring that has the muon ring perpendicular and in the equatorial plane of the proton rings, thrusting through. This muon ring is the same size as the 8 proton rings making 9 x 105MeV = 945MeV of energy. The muon ring has to be perpendicular and lie on the equator of the proton torus. Surrounding the proton-torus would be neutrons as skin or coating cover and act as capacitors in storing the electricity produced by the proton+muon.

Product details
• ASIN : B08K47K5BB
• Publication date : September 25, 2020
• Language : English
• File size : 587 KB
• Text-to-Speech : Enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
• Word Wise : Not Enabled
• Print length : 25 pages
• Lending : Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #291,001 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #13 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
◦ #52 in General Chemistry & Reference
◦ #334 in General Chemistry

#1-7, 138th published book
The true NUCLEUS of Atoms are inner toruses moving around in circles of a larger outer torus// Rutherford, Geiger, Marsden Experiment revisited // Atom Totality Series, book 7 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

The geometry of Atoms of the Table of Chemical Elements is torus geometry. We know this to be true for the torus geometry forms the maximum electricity production when using the Faraday Law. We see this in Old Physics with their tokamak toruses attempting to make fusion, by accelerating particles of the highest possible acceleration for the torus is that geometry. But the torus is the geometry not only of maximum acceleration but of maximum electrical generation by having a speeding bar magnet go around and around inside a torus== the Faraday law, where the torus rings are the copper closed wire loop. The protons of atoms are 8 loops of rings in a torus geometry, and the electron of atoms is the muon as bar magnet, almost the same size as the proton loops but small enough to fit inside proton loops. It is torus geometry that we investigate the geometry of all atoms.
Length: 41 pages

Product details
• Publication Date : October 9, 2020
• File Size : 828 KB
• Word Wise : Not Enabled
• Print Length : 41 pages
• ASIN : B08KZT5TCD

#1-8, 1st published book

Atom Totality Universe, 8th edition, 2017// A history log book: Atom Totality Series book 8 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision 7Apr2021. This was AP's first published science book.

Advisory: This is a difficult book to read and is AP's research log book of the Atom Totality in 2016-2017. I want to keep it for its history value. AP advises all readers wanting to know the Plutonium Atom Totality theory to go to the 9th edition that is the latest up to date account of this theory.. The reason AP wants to keep the 8th edition is because of Historical Value, for in this book, while writing it, caused the discovery of the real electron is the muon of atoms. The real proton of atoms is 840MeV and not the 938MeV that most books claim. The particle discovered by JJ Thomson in 1897 thinking he discovered the electron of atoms was actually the Dirac magnetic monopole at 0.5MeV. This discovery changes every, every science that uses atoms and electricity and magnetism, in other words, every science.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Fire the entire Cornell Univ math dept-- unable to even teach Add in Logic is not OR but rather is AND

<ac64c356-6587-4089-b5db-9ef3f600ebc0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=76203&group=sci.math#76203

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 11:54:50 -0700 (PDT)
in Logic is not OR but rather is AND
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 15 Sep 2021 18:54 UTC

Dan>Martha E. Pollack>🤡David Rubin, Anders Ryd,Cinthia Duclos fails at math and science:
> On Sunday, September 5, 2021 at 10:34:19 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> 🤡 Sara L. Ellison, Falk Herwig of Math and 🃏 Dean Karlen, Richard K. Keeler of Physics "Court Jester of Physics"
Dan Christensen>Francois-Philippe Champagne>🤡Sara L. Ellison, Falk Herwig fails at math and science:

On Wednesday, September 15, 2021 at 1:05:17 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
> STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of

AP writes: Why Cornell Dan? Because they cannot acknowledge slant cut in cone is Oval, never ellipse, or that they cannot do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, or that they cannot even ask the question-- which is the atom's real true electron the muon or the 0.5MeV particle?
AP writes: AP no longer tolerates criminal stalkers like Dan Christensen, and thus shreds his attacks and spits them back onto his lap

kibo> 💀Chandler Davis, Stephen Cook, Eric Ellers of Math and ☠️ of Physics Univ Toronto "Putin's Stooge" Dan Christensen, Kibo Parry, John Baez Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of
On Tuesday, September 14, 2021 at 6:45:07 AM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
> STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of

kibo> 💀 Esther A. Wertz, Christian M. Wetzel, Ingrid Wilke of Math and ☠️ of Physics Rensselaer "Putin's Stooge" Dartmouth's Philip J. Hanlon On Monday, September 13, 2021 at 7:23:22 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote: On Sunday, August 15, 2021

On Sunday, August 15, 2021 at 11:06:24 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> 💀 Bruce Piper, David A Schmidt, Daniel Stevenson of Math and ☠️ of Physics Rensselaer "Putin's Stooge" Dartmouth's Philip J. Hanlon
>Dr. Panchanathan and Barry Shein> blithered:
>
> > Canada's suppression education monster-- Dan Christensen plying his trade

> >> You left all the answers blank on your test, Archie. Why is that?

Kibo on Re: Cindy Marten "evil stalker shithead" Dr.Panchanathan flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
On Monday, September 13, 2021 at 6:27:41 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Minnow of Math and Guppy of Physics Vincent Meunier, Ethan Brown, Glenn Ciolek "itty bitty fishie 🐟"
>Rensselaer Dorothy E Aronson> blathered:

Cindy Marten "evil stalker shithead" Miguel Cardona, Dr. Panchanathan flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
On Monday, September 13, 2021 at 1:50:38 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
Re: Cindy Marten "evil stalker shithead" NSF Dr. Panchanathan flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
On Monday, September 13, 2021 at 1:50:33 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> 🦇 of Math and 🦨 of Physics Cindy Marten "Drag Queen of Science"
> Philip J. Hanlon> blathered:

AP writes: AP no longer tolerates criminal stalking by Kibo Parry (Moroney) of 28 years nonstop attack or Dan Christensen of 8 years nonstop. So AP shreds every one of Kibo Parry's attacks and spits them right back out onto Kibo. Shreds everyone of Dan Christensen's attacks and spits them right back into his lap.

AP writes: None can do a geometry proof of Calculus, nor fix their mistake -- oval not ellipse is slant cut in cone, nor fix their mistake of 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction.

> I like to laugh at people in wheelchairs and people with white sticks.

Dan Christensen pink slips
Cornell Univ physics:
Jim Alexander, Tomas Arias, Ivan Bazarov, Eberhard Bodenschatz, Debanjan Chowdhury, Itai Cohen, Csaba Csaki, Veit Elser, Eanna Flanagan, Carl Franck, Lawrence Gibbons, Paul Ginsparg, Yuval Grossman, Thomas Hartman, Georg Hoffstaetter, Natasha Holmes, Chao-Ming Jian, Eun-Ah Kim, Michael Lawler, Andre Leclair, Peter Lepage, Stephen Levy, Matthias Liepe, Kin Fai Mak, Jared Maxson, Liam McAllister, Paul McEuen, Erich Mueller, Christopher Myers, Michael Niemack, Matthias Neubert, Katja Nowack, Jeevak Parpia, Ritchie Patterson, Maxim Perelstein, Daniel Ralph, Brad Ramshaw, David Rubin, Anders Ryd, James Sethna, Jie Shan, Kyle Shen, Eric Siggia, Saul Teukolsky, Julia Thom-Levy, Robert Thorne, Cyrus Umrigar, Jane Wang, Michelle Wang, Ira Wasserman, Peter Wittich for their mindless complacency of never wanting to see if real electron is the muon with proton at 840MeV and the 0.5MeV particle as Dirac's Magnetic Monopole. Too stupid to even entertain the idea.

Univ Western Ontario math dept
Janusz Adamus, Tatyana Barron, Dan Christensen, Graham Denham, Ajneet Dhillon, Matthias Franz, John Jardine, Massoud Khalkhali, Nicole Lemire, Jan Mináč, Victoria Olds, Martin Pinsonnault, Lex Renner, David Riley, Rasul Shafikov, Gordon Sinnamon

Chancellor Linda Hasenfratz
President Alan Shepard
Amit Chakma (chem engr)

Univ. Western Ontario physics dept
Pauline Barmby, Shantanu Basu, Peter Brown, Alex Buchel, Jan Cami, Margret Campbell-Brown, Blaine Chronik, Robert Cockcroft, John R. de Bruyn, Colin Denniston, Giovanni Fanchini, Sarah Gallagher, Lyudmila Goncharova, Wayne Hocking, Martin Houde, Jeffrey L. Hutter, Carol Jones, Stan Metchev, Silvia Mittler, Els Peeters, Robert Sica, Aaron Sigut, Peter Simpson, Mahi Singh, Paul Wiegert, Eugene Wong, Martin Zinke-Allmang

UWO psychology dept Patrick Brown, Peter Denny, William Fisher, Robert Gardner, Doug Hazlewood, Elizabeth Hampson, Albert Katz, Martin Kavaliers, Nicholas Kuiper, Rod Martin, Greg Moran, Harry Murray, Richard W.J. Neufeld, James Olson, Klaus-Peter Ossenkopp, David Pederson, Susan Pepper, William Roberts, Gary Rollman, Clive Seligman, David Sherry, Marvin Simner, Richard Sorrentino, Brian Timney, Tutis Vilis

Univ Toronto, physics, Gordon F. West, Michael B. Walker, Henry M. Van Driel, David J. Rowe, John W. Moffat, John F. Martin, Robert K. Logan, Albert E.. Litherland, Roland List, Philipp Kronberg, James King, Anthony W. Key, Bob Holdom, Ron M. Farquhar, R. Nigel Edwards, David J. Dunlop, James Drummond, Tom E. Drake, R.Fraser Code, Richard C. Bailey, Robin Armstrong

Chancellor Rose M. Patten
Pres. Meric Gertler

Univ Toronto math dept
Mustafa Akcoglu, Spyros Alexakis, Edward Barbeau, Thomas Bloom, Man-Duen Choi, Stephen Cook, Chandler Davis, Nicholas Derzko, Eric Ellers, Ilya Gekhtman, Ian Graham, Steve Halpern, Wahidul Haque, Abe Igelfeld, Velimir Jurdjevic, Ivan Kupka, Anthony Lam, Michael Lorimer, James McCool, Eric Mendelsohn, Kunio Murasugi, Jeremy Quastel, Peter Rosenthal, Paul Selick, Dipak Sen, Rick Sharpe, Stuart Smith, Frank Tall, Steve Tanny

NSF fraud waste abuse of taxpayer money $100 per stalker post-- Champagne,Hewitt,Crago
On Saturday, July 31, kibo Parry M. stalked

NSF fraud waste abuse of taxpayer money $100 per stalker post--

USA--NSF Dr. Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Dorothy E Aronson, Brian Stone, James S Ulvestad, Rebecca Lynn Keiser, Vernon D. Ross, Lloyd Whitman, John J. Veysey, Scott Stanley

USA NSF---Sethuraman Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Dorothy E Aronson, Brian Stone, James S Ulvestad, Rebecca Lynn Keiser, Vernon D. Ross, Lloyd Whitman, John J. Veysey, Scott Stanley

USA dept Educ, Cindy Marten, Miguel Cardona

Canada's NSF-- Francois-Philippe Champagne, Ted Hewitt, Martha Crago, Frederic Bouchard, Cinthia Duclos, Normand Labrie

---quoting Wikipedia ---
Controversy
Many government and university installations blocked, threatened to block, or attempted to shut-down The World's Internet connection until Software Tool & Die was eventually granted permission by the National Science Foundation to provide public Internet access on "an experimental basis."
--- end quote ---

NATIONAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION

Dr. Panchanathan , present day
France Anne Cordova
Subra Suresh
Arden Lee Bement Jr.
Rita R. Colwell
Neal Francis Lane
John Howard Gibbons 1993

Barry Shein, kibo parry std world
Jim Frost, Joe "Spike" Ilacqua

<0b8f8d9d-367a-4845-b2c8-7718ca77ad6bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=79533&group=sci.math#79533

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 18:56:11 -0700 (PDT)
in Logic is not OR but rather is AND
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 12 Oct 2021 01:56 UTC

Dan Christensen why does Nicole Lemire, Jan Mináč, Victoria Olds, Martin Pinsonnault, Carol Jones, Stan Metchev, Silvia Mittler, keep continuing to propagandize and brainwash students that the slant cut of cone is a ellipse when it really is a Oval, and why do they brainwash kids with Boole Logic of 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction, and why do these two college presidents never demand a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus from their math professors? Kibo are they in it for the money and status but never the truth of science?

Kibo, why cannot Bacow & Barnhart take the time of 5 minutes like every student in the world and roll up a paper cone, drop a Kerr or Mason lid inside and tilt it and prove to himself, herself that the slant cut in cone is a Oval, never the ellipse.

Kibo, are you paid by NSF, Dr. Panchanathan to defame other people on Usenet? We know you stalk people for 28 years nonstop.

Zelos, why is Andrew Wiles running and hiding from the truth of mathematics, is he scared of the truth. Just like Andrew Wiles never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, only his "limit analysis hornswaggle". Does Andrew still believe Calculus is "not geometry" not geometry as the excuse and reason that Andrew has no geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. See AP's proofs below.

On Friday, March 9, 2018 at 6:27:45 AM UTC-6, zelos...@gmail.com wrote:
> Den torsdag 8 mars 2018 kl. 23:15:10 UTC+1 skrev Archimedes Plutonium:
> > Andrew Wiles flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test

3rd published book

AP's Proof-Ellipse was never a Conic Section // Math proof series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Ever since Ancient Greek Times it was thought the slant cut into a cone is the ellipse. That was false. For the slant cut in every cone is a Oval, never an Ellipse. This book is a proof that the slant cut is a oval, never the ellipse. A slant cut into the Cylinder is in fact a ellipse, but never in a cone.

Length: 21 pages

File Size: 1620 KB
Print Length: 21 pages
Publication Date: March 11, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07PLSDQWC
Text-to-Speech: Enabled
Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled

#8-2, 11th published book

World's First Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus// Math proof series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 19May2021. This is AP's 11th published book of science.
Preface:
Actually my title is too modest, for the proof that lies within this book makes it the World's First Valid Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, for in my modesty, I just wanted to emphasis that calculus was geometry and needed a geometry proof. Not being modest, there has never been a valid proof of FTC until AP's 2015 proof. This also implies that only a geometry proof of FTC constitutes a valid proof of FTC.

Calculus needs a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. But none could ever be obtained in Old Math so long as they had a huge mass of mistakes, errors, fakes and con-artist trickery such as the "limit analysis". To give a Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus requires math be cleaned-up and cleaned-out of most of math's mistakes and errors. So in a sense, a Geometry FTC proof is a exercise in Consistency of all of Mathematics. In order to prove a FTC geometry proof, requires throwing out the error filled mess of Old Math. Can the Reals be the true numbers of mathematics if the Reals cannot deliver a Geometry proof of FTC? Can the functions that are not polynomial functions allow us to give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a Coordinate System in 2D have 4 quadrants and still give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a equation of mathematics with a number that is _not a positive decimal Grid Number_ all alone on the right side of the equation, at all times, allow us to give a Geometry proof of the FTC?

Cover Picture: Is my hand written, one page geometry proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, the world's first geometry proof of FTC, 2013-2015, by AP.

Length: 137 pages

Product details
ASIN : B07PQTNHMY
Publication date : March 14, 2019
Language : English
File size : 1307 KB
Text-to-Speech : Enabled
Screen Reader : Supported
Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
Word Wise : Not Enabled
Print length : 137 pages
Lending : Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #128,729 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#134 in Calculus (Books)
#20 in Calculus (Kindle Store)

5th published book

Suspend all College Classes in Logic, until they Fix their Errors // Teaching True Logic series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 29Mar2021. This is AP's 5th published book of science.
Preface:
First comes Logic-- think straight and clear which many logic and math professors are deaf dumb and blind to, and simply refuse to recognize and fix their errors.

The single biggest error of Old Logic of Boole and Jevons was their "AND" and "OR" connectors. They got them mixed up and turned around. For their logic ends up being that of 3 OR 2 = 5 with 3 AND 2 = either 3 or 2 but never 5, when even the local village idiot knows that 3 AND 2 = 5 (addition) with 3 OR 2 = either 3 or 2 (subtraction). The AND connector in Logic stems from the idea, the mechanism involved, that given a series of statements, if just one of those many statements has a true truth value, then the entire string of statements is overall true, and thus AND truth table is truly TTTF and never TFFF. And secondly, their error of the If->Then conditional. I need to make it clear enough to the reader why the true Truth Table of IF --> Then requires a U for unknown or uncertain with a probability outcome for F --> T = U and F --> F = U. Some smart readers would know that the reason for the U is because without the U, Logic has no means of division by 0 which is undefined in mathematics. You cannot have a Logic that is less than mathematics. A logic that is impoverished and cannot do a "undefined for division by 0 in mathematics". The true logic must be able to have the fact that division by 0 is undefined. True logic is larger than all of mathematics, and must be able to fetch any piece of mathematics from out of Logic itself. So another word for U is undefined. And this is the crux of why Reductio ad Absurdum cannot be a proof method of mathematics, for a starting falsehood in a mathematics proof can only lead to a probability end conclusion.

My corrections of Old Logic have a history that dates before 1993, sometime around 1991, I realized the Euclid proof of infinitude of primes was illogical, sadly sadly wrong, in that the newly formed number by "multiply the lot and add 1" was necessarily a new prime in the indirect proof method. So that my history of fixing Old Logic starts in 1991, but comes to a synthesis of correcting all four of the connectors of Equal/not, And, Or, If->Then, by 2015.

Cover picture: some may complain my covers are less in quality, but I have a good reason for those covers-- I would like covers of math or logic to show the teacher's own handwriting as if he were back in the classroom writing on the blackboard or an overhead projector.

Length: 72 pages

File Size: 773 KB
Print Length: 72 pages
Publication Date: March 12, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07PMB69F5
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled

y z
| /
| /
|/______ x

More people reading and viewing AP's newsgroup than viewing sci.math, sci.physics. So AP has decided to put all NEW WORK, to his newsgroup. And there is little wonder because in AP's newsgroups, there is only solid pure science going on, not a gang of hate spewing misfits blighting the skies.

In sci.math, sci.physics there is only stalking hate spew along with Police Drag Net Spam of no value and other than hate spew there is Police drag net spam day and night.

I re-opened the old newsgroup PAU of 1990s and there one can read my recent posts without the hassle of stalkers and spammers, Police Drag Net Spam that floods each and every day, book and solution manual spammers, off-topic-misfits, front-page-hogs, churning imbeciles, stalking mockers, suppression-bullies, and demonizers. And the taxpayer funded hate spew stalkers who ad hominem you day and night on every one of your posts.

There is no discussion of science in sci.math or sci.physics, just one long line of hate spewing stalkers followed up with Police Drag Net Spam (easy to spot-- very offtopic-- with hate charged content). And countries using sci.physics & sci.math as propaganda platforms, such as tampering in elections with their mind-rot.

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet.
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe
Archimedes Plutonium

Re: Fire the entire Cornell Univ math dept-- unable to even teach Add in Logic is not OR but rather is AND

<ab7f1bb1-eab5-4ee6-a93d-5bb7e768f3f1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=99933&group=sci.math#99933

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 01:27:19 -0700 (PDT)
in Logic is not OR but rather is AND
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 13 May 2022 08:27 UTC

Apparently after Dr.Feynman departed Cornell, it has been on a down hill slide ever since, for they still think slant cut in single cone is a ellipse, while a High School student near Cornell can show them it is a Oval.

The gravest error in physics from 1897 Thomson's 0.5MeV particle to 2016-2017 when AP recognized the mis-identification. The real electron of atoms is the muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law.

Most of all of physics of the 20th century, in theoretical physics was b.s. with the grand b.s. of all-- Standard Model.

So mind numbing stupid is the Standard Model it has a 0.5MeV particle outside a 938 Proton, traveling around the proton at 99.9% speed of light-- and yet the foolish idiots of Weinberg, Glashow, Higgs, thought this model can hold and stay together. And so stupid is this model that it comes up with Sun and stars shining from fusion, when the truth is-- they shine from Faraday law.

#3-1, 2nd published book

True Chemistry: Chemistry Series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Physics and chemistry made a mistake in 1897 for they thought that J.J. Thomson's small particle of 0.5MeV was the electron of atoms. By 2017, Archimedes Plutonium discovered that the rest mass of 940 for neutron and proton was really 9 x 105MeV with a small sigma-error. Meaning that the real proton is 840MeV, real electron is 105 MeV= muon, and that little particle Thomson discovered was in fact the Dirac magnetic monopole. Dirac circa 1930s was looking for a magnetic monopole, and sadly, Dirac passed away before 2017, because if he had lived to 2017, he would have seen his long sought for magnetic monopole which is everywhere.

Cover picture: shows 3 isomers of CO2 and the O2 molecule.

Length: 1150 pages

Product details
• File Size : 2167 KB
• ASIN : B07PLVMMSZ
• Publication Date : March 11, 2019
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print Length : 1150 pages
• Language: : English
• Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
• Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
• Lending : Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #590,212 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#181 in General Chemistry & Reference
#1324 in General Chemistry
#1656 in Physics (Kindle Store)