Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2021 23:53:09 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Kibo Parry Moroney, not a comic, not a scientist, not a engineer but a evil stalker shithead that wants to torture more South Korean Moon Bears
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 30 Aug 2021 06:53 UTC

Kibo Parry M says for 28 years> πŸ’© for 🧠 Thomas Greytak, Lee Grodzins , "Putin's Stooge" Paul Joss
> Vera Kistiakowsky, > tarded:

As I put a 28yr long Kibo Parry M nonstop stalker post through the paper shredder out pops this---

On Monday, August 30, 2021 at 12:54:19 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> πŸ’© for 🧠 Thomas Greytak, Lee Grodzins , "Putin's Stooge" Paul Joss
> Vera Kistiakowsky, > tarded:
>1) Earle Lomon,
> 2) Irwin Pless,
> 3) Paul Schechter,
> 4) James Young
> 5) Cynthia Barnhart
> 6) Alan Shepard
> 74) Gilbert Strang
> >
> > Cynthia Barnhart
> > Drag Queen of Science

> πŸ¦‘ of Math Chancellor Cynthia Barnhart πŸ™ Gilbert Strang of Physics "math hater"
> Scott Sheffield, Peter Shor, fails at math and science:

As I put a 28yr long Kibo Parry M stalker post through the paper shredder out pops this---

On Sunday, August 29, 2021 at 6:18:29 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> [...]
> to fail as well! He teaches bizarre false physics and math, such as atoms
> contain the unstable muon, the ellipse isn't a conic section, that there
> are no negative numbers, no complex numbers, that a sine wave isn't
> sinusoidal but semicircles, cycloids or parabolas (depending on his
> mood), plus many, many other instances of bad math and physics.
>
>Richard Stanley, and has previously tried to corrupt our youth by posting his books
> on Usenet. That has failed until now, perhaps in part due to the fact
> Usenet is an old, dying medium few modern students even know of, much
> less use. However, Harold Stark, has somehow duped Amazon into providing
> his dangerous books for free on Kindle. This has greatly increased the
> danger to our students!
>
> One of his dangerous tricks is teach false Boolean logic such as 10 AND 2
> = 12. Gilbert Strang, method at doing this is particularly insidious. He'll post a
> false statement that nobody believes, such as 10 OR 2 = 12, say that it
> is false (which it is), but then he'll try to replace it with another
> similar false statement such as 10 AND 2 = 12, in order to really confuse
> future computer scientists. Daniel Stroock, is taking advantage of the fact
> that AND means different things in Boolean logic and elementary
> arithmetic, as AND is an informal synonym for plus/addition. It is
> important for future computer scientists to remember that in the bitwise
> Boolean logic used by modern computers, 10 OR 2 = 10 and 10 AND 2 = 2.. Of
> course in pure Boolean logic the only possible values are true and false
> (1 or 0), so in pure Boolean logic the statements "10 AND 2" and "10 OR
> 2" don't even make sense. Don't let evil Chancellor Cynthia Barnhart bad logic confuse
> you!
>
> Additionally, Alar Toomre, David Vogan has started a Cult of Failure. He is trying to
> convince students to worship his evil pagan Chancellor Cynthia Barnhart of MIT of
> failure. This cult is anti-science and anti-mathematics. Its only goal is
> to promote failure in math and science.
>
> Nobody knows why William Bertozzi, wishes to corrupt the minds of our youth like this.
> Perhaps he is envious of their potential success, which he never had
> because he is a failure at math and science. Robert Birgeneau, is not content to
> be a failure at math and physics all by himself. He wants everyone to
> fail as well. Some claim he is an agent of China, in order for them to
> dominate the world economy. Maybe Hale Bradt, Bernard Burke, is a minion of Kim Jong Un of North
> Korea. Most likely George Clark , Jeffrey Goldstone, is an agent of Putin and Russia, because he has
> previously attempted to summon Russian robots in 2017 "to create a new,
> true mathematics" in an attempt to destroy mathematics. But the point is,
> stay away, if Thomas Greytak, Lee Grodzins , offers to give or sell you his dangerous books.
> Especially now since they are available for free from otherwise

MIT math dept.

Michael Artin, Martin Bazant, Bonnie Berger, Roman Bezrukavnikov, Alexei Borodin, John Bush, Herman Chernoff, Henry Cohn, Laurent Demanet, Richard Dudley, JΓΆrn Dunkel, Alan Edelman, Pavel Etingof, Daniel Freedman, Michel Goemans, Vadim Gorin, Harvey Greenspan, Victor Guillemin, Larry Guth, Sigurdur Helgason, Anette Hosoi, David Jerison, Steven Johnson, Victor Kac, Steven Kleiman, Daniel Kleitman,
Andrew Lawrie, Tom Leighton, George Lusztig, Arthur Mattuck, Davesh Maulik, Richard Melrose, Haynes Miller, William Minicozzi, Ankur Moitra, Elchanan Mossel, Tomasz Mrowka, James Munkres, Andrei Negut, Aaron Pixton, Bjorn Poonen, Alexander Postnikov, Philippe Rigollet, Rodolfo Rosales, Giulia SaccΓ , Gerald Sacks, Paul Seidel, Scott Sheffield, Peter Shor, Isadore Singer, Michael Sipser, Jared Speck, Gigliola Staffilani, Richard Stanley, Harold Stark, Gilbert Strang, Daniel Stroock, Goncalo Tabuada, Alar Toomre, David Vogan

Chancellor Cynthia Barnhart
President: L. Reif (electrical engineer)

MIT physics dept
William Bertozzi, Robert Birgeneau, Hale Bradt, Bernard Burke, George Clark , Jeffrey Goldstone, Thomas Greytak, Lee Grodzins , Paul Joss, Vera Kistiakowsky, Earle Lomon, Irwin Pless, Paul Schechter, James Young

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney, not a comic, not a scientist, not a engineer but a evil stalker shithead that wants to torture more South Korean Moon Bears

<ba0d3a34-b1a3-4016-a0af-cca763fbfffbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=73817&group=sci.math#73817

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 01:02:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 31 Aug 2021 08:02 UTC

> 🐁 Math Benedict Gross πŸ€ Sheldon Glashow Physics "failure" Kibo Parry M. posts put through the shredder and this is what results.

Re: Lawrence "irrelevant" Bacow flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

On Tuesday, August 31, 2021 at 1:57:08 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> 🐁 Math Benedict Gross πŸ€ Sheldon Glashow Physics "failure"

> 🐜 of Math Sheldon Glashow and πŸ› of Physics Lisa Randall "Drag Queen of Science"
>Lawrence Bacow > fails at math and science:

As I run every Kibo Parry M stalker posts (28 year long nonstop stalker through my paper shredder) and it spits this out --- fascinating research, almost like a word Grid, and I am so enamored of the real true numbers of mathematics are a Decimal Grid System.

On Tuesday, August 31, 2021 at 1:58:48 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> 🐜 of Math Sheldon Glashow and πŸ› of Physics Lisa Randall "Drag Queen of Science"
>Barry Mazur > fails at math and science:
Re: Noam "irrelevant" Elkies flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

πŸ’© for 🧠 Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall can't help being such a πŸ’© for 🧠
On Monday, August 30, 2021 at 12:51:12 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
> STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of
Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of Kibo Parry M. stalks like Dan Christensen stalks-- both losers in life.

When I put the 7 year long nonstop stalker Dan Christensen through the paper shredder, out pops more posts.

AP writes: my God, I never thought it would come to this, for I heard of shit-hit-the-fan, but this takes the cake.

πŸ’© for 🧠 Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall can't help being such a πŸ’© for 🧠
Kibo Parry 28 yr stalking spree Re: πŸ’© for 🧠 Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall can't help being such a πŸ’© for 🧠

When I put the 28 year long nonstop stalker Kibo Parry M. post through the paper shredder-- out pops this.

On Monday, August 30, 2021 at 10:09:06 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> πŸ’© for 🧠 Lawrence Bacow "Putin's Stooge" Alan Garber
> Sheldon Glashow> tarded:
>
> Poor, poor Sheldon Glashow, he is unable to face the fact that it is he,
> Lisa Randall, who is the real πŸ’© for 🧠. In order to
> compensate, he does the typical psychological projection and accuses
> everyone else of his own issue (in this case, being a real πŸ’© for 🧠).
> Stupid Thomas Hayes, has to do so much projection he has to try to drag in a
> bunch of uninvolved professors, which only shows how far gone he is.
>
> Stupid Eric Heller, Jason Hoffman, Jenny Hoffman, in order to not be such a πŸ’© for 🧠, you
> have to follow the scientific method when "doing physics". That means
> no "It's true because I say so!" 'proofs' without evidence and 'proofs'
> that immediately fail due to already known evidence. A great example of
> this failure of yours is your "proton is 9 muons doing a magic dance"
> claim. First, no evidence of this has ever been spotted. Second, the
> muon lasts only about 2.2 microseconds! Gerald Holton, Paul Horowitz, you don't see a
> problem with that??? Duh-h-h!!! Third, the mass of 9 muons exceeds that
> of a proton by quite a bit. Scientists can measure those things with
> extreme accuracy, so no roundoff errors. Fourth, your Lenz's Law
> violating perpetual motion machine in every single atom? Energy from
> nowhere? How dumb and stoopid is that? Ghost of John Huth, do you have
> any comments on that?
>

> "Arthur Jaffe, cannot believe how incredibly stupid Daniel Jafferis is. I mean rock-hard
> stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. Surface of Venus
> under 80 atmospheres of red hot carbon dioxide and sulfuric acid vapor
> dehydrated for 300 million years rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid
> that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different
> sensorium of stupid. Peter Pershan is trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid.
> Stupid so collapsed upon itself that it is within its own Schwarzschild
> radius. Black hole stupid. Stupid gotten so dense and massive that no
> intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Mara Prentiss emits more
> stupid/second than our entire galaxy otherwise emits stupid/year.
> Quasar stupid. Nothing else in the universe can be this stupid.
> Lisa Randall is an oozingly putrescent primordial fragment from the
> original Big Bang of Stupid, a pure essence of stupid so uncontaminated
> by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that define
> maximally extrapolated hypergeometric n-dimensional backgroundless
> stupid as we can imagine it. Sheldon Glashow is Planck stupid, a quantum
> foam of stupid, a vacuum decay of stupid, a grand unified theory of
> stupid.
>
> Lawrence Bacow is the epitome of stupidity, the epiphany of stupid, the
> apotheosis of stupidity. Alan Garber is stooopid."

Harvard Physics dept
President Lawrence Bacow
Provost Alan Garber
Jacob Barandes, Howard Berg, Michael Brenner, Adam Cohen, Eugene Demler, Michael Desai
Louis Deslauriers, John Doyle, Cora Dvorkin, Gary Feldman, Douglas Finkbeiner, Melissa Franklin, Gerald Gabrielse, Howard Georgi, Sheldon Glashow, Roy Glauber, Jene Golovchenko, Markus Greiner, Roxanne Guenette, Girma Hailu, Bertrand Halperin, Lene Hau
Thomas Hayes, Eric Heller, Jason Hoffman, Jenny Hoffman, Gerald Holton, Paul Horowitz, John Huth, Arthur Jaffe, Daniel Jafferis, Efthimios Kaxiras, Philip Kim, John Kovac, Erel Levine
Mikhail Lukin, Logan McCarty, L. Mahadevan, Vinothan Manoharan, Eric Mazur, Masahiro Morii
David Morin, Julia Mundy, Cherry Murray, David Nelson, Kang Ni, Hongkun Park, William Paul
Peter Pershan, Mara Prentiss, Lisa Randall, Matthew Reece, Subir Sachdev, Aravinthan Samuel, Matthew Schwartz, Irwin Shapiro, Isaac Silvera, Andrew Strominger, Christopher Stubbs, Cumrun Vafa, Ronald Walsworth, David Weitz, Robert Westervelt, Richard Wilson
Tai Wu, Amir Yacoby, Susanne Yelin, Xi Yin

Harvard Math dept
Noam Elkies, Dennis Gaitsgory, Robin Gottlieb, Benedict Gross, Joseph Harris, Heisuke Hironaka, Michael Hopkins, Arthur Jaffe, David Kazhdan, Mark Kisin, Peter Kronheimer, Jacob Lurie, Eric Maskin, Barry Mazur, Curtis McMullen, David Mumford, Martin Nowak, Gerald Sacks, Wilfried Schmid, Yum-Tong Siu, Shlomo Sternberg, John Tate, Cliff Taubes, Hugh Woodin, Horng-Tzer Yau, Shing-Tung Yau

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney, not a comic, not a scientist, not a engineer but a evil stalker shithead that wants to torture more South Korean Moon Bears

<85f0dbc2-aa5d-4224-b517-34d9e79f5430n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=75698&group=sci.math#75698

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 02:09:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 12 Sep 2021 09:09 UTC

Fuckdog Kibo Parry M> 🦎 UCLA of Math and 🐍 Princeton Univ of Physics "hater of math"

On Saturday, July 31, 2021 at 1:02:44 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> 🦠 of Math and 🧫 of Physics

AP writes: every post by Stalker kibo is put through the shredder and spit out. For the statement to be made that stalking is unacceptable behavior whereever and whenever it rears its ugly head. Every stalker should be pommelled or sedated by a psychiatrist, in XXsmall straightjacket.

On Sunday, September 12, 2021 at 2:00:16 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> 🦎 Terence Tao of Math and 🐍 John Baez of Physics "hater of math"
> NSF pays stalkers> fails at math and science:

>πŸƒ Terence Tao of Physics 🀑 NSF Dorothy E Aronson of Math "Court Jester of Physics"
> NSF Dr. Panchanathan > fails at math and science:

SAYS the 28 year nonstop paid for stalker Kibo Parry M.

On Tuesday, September 7, 2021 at 7:37:43 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>John J. Veysey, Scott Stanley > tarded:

AP writes: 28 year long nonstop paid for stalker Kibo Parry Moroney has a hard time of keeping up with the treadmill of AP's paper shredder that spits out the Kibo spam in regurgitated milk form. Hope there is enough cream in the milk for NSF.

Is Dr. Panchanathan NSF paying Kibo Parry M. a $100. per stalker spam post he emits? Making kibo richer than all college professors actually teaching math in classrooms.

On Saturday, September 4, 2021 at 8:51:26 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> πŸ’€ F. Fleming Crim of Math and ☠️ Dr. Panchanathan of Physics "Putin's Stooge"
> Brian Stone> blithered:

NSF fraud waste abuse of taxpayer money $100 per stalker post-- Champagne,Hewitt,Crago
On Saturday, July 31, 2021 at 2:17:31 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
> STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim

NSF fraud waste abuse of taxpayer money $100 per stalker post--

Canada's NSF-- Francois-Philippe Champagne, Ted Hewitt, Martha Crago, Frederic Bouchard, Cinthia Duclos, Normand Labrie
USA--NSF Dr. Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Dorothy E Aronson, Brian Stone, James S Ulvestad, Rebecca Lynn Keiser, Vernon D. Ross, Lloyd Whitman, John J. Veysey, Scott Stanley

---quoting Wikipedia ---
Controversy
Many government and university installations blocked, threatened to block, or attempted to shut-down The World's Internet connection until Software Tool & Die was eventually granted permission by the National Science Foundation to provide public Internet access on "an experimental basis."
--- end quote ---

AP writes: AP no longer tolerates endless stalker spam and runs them through a shredder of their vicious content and reposts them, so that the people responsible for hiring a stalker can taste their own fruit.

> Sacking Dr. Panchanathan of NSF of Math and πŸ•± of Physics USA dept of Educ "anti math"
ξ—“
AP no longer tolerates a 28 year nonstop insane stalker like Kibo Parry M. and shreds his posts and regurgitates them.

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney, not a comic, not a scientist, not a engineer but a evil stalker shithead that wants to torture more South Korean Moon Bears

<a829f04e-8b97-4a19-9e3f-6fbdd8ab7fc7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=75862&group=sci.math#75862

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 23:57:32 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Kibo Parry Moroney, not a comic, not a scientist, not a engineer
but a evil stalker shithead that wants to torture more South Korean Moon Bears
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 13 Sep 2021 06:57 UTC

Kibo Parry M says "fuckdog" Roger Penrose, Reinhard Genzel, Andrea Ghez, Peter Higgs flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

On Monday, September 13, 2021 at 12:28:43 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> 🀑 of Math and πŸƒ of Physics Roger Penrose "Court Jester of Physics"
> Richard Genzel, Andrea Ghez> fails at math and science:

***************
AP writes: every post by Stalker kibo is put through the shredder and spit out. For the only reply to be made is that STALKING is totally unacceptable behavior, in fact, criminal behavior in society. Stalkers in sci.math or sci.physics have no science content and the only worthwhile statement that can come out of a stalker's post is the criminality of his stalking.
****************

Kibo ParryM fuckdog Cynthia Barnhart,L. Reif,William Bertozzi, Robert Birgeneau, Hale Bradt, Bernard Burke, George Clark , Jeffrey Goldstone, Thomas Greytak, Lee Grodzins , Paul Joss, Vera Kistiakowsky, Earle Lomon, Irwin Pless, Paul Schechter, James Young flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

On Sunday, September 12, 2021 at 10:10:34 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> 🀑 MIT of Math and πŸƒ of Physics Cynthia Barnhart "Court Jester of Math" L. Reif
> Earle Lomon, Irwin Pless, Paul Schechter,> fails at math and science:

Kibo Parry on >Harry McLaughlin, John E. Mitchell, Bruce Piper, David A Schmidt, Daniel Stevenson> fails at math and science:

On Sunday, September 12, 2021 at 10:06:12 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> 🀑 Rensselaer of Math and πŸƒ Princeton of Physics "Court Jester of Math"
>Morris A Washington, Esther A. Wertz, Christian M. Wetzel, Ingrid Wilke>fails at math and science:

Kibo Parry M on MIT Gilbert Strang "fuckdog" Cynthia Barnhart flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

On Sunday, September 12, 2021 at 5:11:35 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> 🀑 of Math and πŸƒ of Physics MIT "Court Jester of Math" Princeton Univ
> Simon Kochen, Joseph Kohn, JΓ‘nos KollΓ‘r, Elliott Lieb, Adam Marcus> fails at math and science:

Kibo Parry M> πŸ”Oxford Uni of Math and πŸ¦ƒ Andrew Wiles of Physics "math hater"

Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 9:52:21 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Or, 938.2720813/105.6583745 = 8.88024338572. A proton is about the mass
> of 8.88 muons, not 9. About 12% short.

Threatening AP's life:

Kibo Parry Moroney threatening the life of AP. Dartmouth College Kibo Parry Moroney, threatening the life of AP with this nonstop 28 year long hate spew stalking.

On Sunday, June 13, 2021 at 12:55:53 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> "FireD your ass"

Dartmouth College: Philip J. Hanlon, Joseph Helble, Asher Auel, Peter Doyle, Anne Gelb, Marcia Groszek, Ethan Levien, Peter J Mucha, Rosa C. Orellana, Scott D. Pauls, Daniel N. Rockmore, Thomas R. Shemanske, John, D Trout, Erik van Erp, John Voight, Dorothy I. Wallace, David L. Webb, Dana P. Williams, Peter Winkler
Miles P. Blencowe, Robert R. Caldwell, Brian Charles Chabover, Richard Denton, Robert A. Fesen, Marcelo Gleiser, Ryan Hickox, Mary K. Hudson, James William LaBelle, Kristina Anne Lynch, Robyn Millan, Hans Mueller, Elisabeth Newton, Roberto Onofrio, Alex Rimberg, Barrett N. Rogers, John R. Thorstensen, Lorenza Viola, Martin N. Wybourne, Joseph D. Harris, Walter E. Lawrence, David C. Montgomery, Gary Alan Wegner

Donald Trump, the stalker in chief with constant hate spew causing the Capitol Building be stormed and 3 police officer deaths, and now, the constant hate spew of Kibo Parry Moroney & Earle Jones, looking for some deranged follower to laugh at a kibo joke then storm AP. That is why Kibo delighted in talking to Governor of South Dakota Kristi Noem from kibo postings for the exact address of AP and where the other stalker Jan Burse started to post houses for sale nearby to AP, so as to instruct the deranged unhinged Kibo wannabe gang member.

AP should not have to live where anyday a unhinged Kibo goofball is stalking out AP.

Kibo is an immense threat to the life of AP, for his aim along with his gang of Jan Burse, Dan Christensen, Earle Jones, Ross is to tap into some young lost loner that is unhinged.

On Sunday, June 13, 2021 at 12:55:53 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> "FireD your ass"

Kibo Parry Moroney along with his gang of stalkers, 28 years nonstop threatening the life of AP, with his nonstop Hate Spew. I do not want to have to meet with a twisted recruit caused by Kibo Parry Moroney, Earle Jones, Jan Burse, Dan Christensen, Ross, at my backdoor. And just as Donald Trump stirred hatred for 4 years causing the Capitol Building to be stormed, Kibo Parry Moroney is stirring hatred for a assault on Dartmouth College, Earle Jones psychoceramics target practice at Stanford Univ.

On Sunday, June 13, 2021 at 12:49:59 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> FailurePlutonium, Psychoceramics
> "FireD your ass"

Earle Jones & Kibo Parry Moroney, not much different than Donald Trump stirring up the hatred to storm the Capital Building, and now we have Jones & Parry whipping up the hatred for 28 years to what? Violence on Stanford Univ or AP? Stalkers are too dumb to know, their endgame is violence especially as they recruit young ones to join their stalker hate team.

Click here to read the complete article