tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: 100 million years ago, dinosaurs ruled the Earth and Newton was there, also.

SubjectAuthor
* 100 million years ago, dinosaurs ruled the Earth and Newton wasRichard Hertz
+* Re: 100 million years ago, dinosaurs ruled the Earth and Newton wasMichael Moroney
|`* Re: 100 million years ago, dinosaurs ruled the Earth and Newton wasRichard Hertz
| `* Re: 100 million years ago, dinosaurs ruled the Earth and Newton wasMichael Moroney
|  `* Re: 100 million years ago, dinosaurs ruled the Earth and Newton wasRichard Hertz
|   `- Re: 100 million years ago, dinosaurs ruled the Earth and Newton wasMichael Moroney
+- Re: 100 million years ago, dinosaurs ruled the Earth and Newton wasSylvia Else
+* Re: 100 million years ago, dinosaurs ruled the Earth and Newton wasPaul Alsing
|`* Re: 100 million years ago, dinosaurs ruled the Earth and Newton wasRichard Hertz
| `- Re: 100 million years ago, dinosaurs ruled the Earth and Newton wasMichael Moroney
`* Re: 100 million years ago, dinosaurs ruled the Earth and Newton was there, also.The Starmaker
 `* Re: 100 million years ago, dinosaurs ruled the Earth and Newton was there, also.The Starmaker
  `- Re: 100 million years ago, dinosaurs ruled the Earth and Newton was there, also.The Starmaker

1
100 million years ago, dinosaurs ruled the Earth and Newton was there, also.

<f950623b-6522-4526-bd4e-8257e13d555dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=75740&group=sci.physics.relativity#75740

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2021 22:37:15 -0800 (PST)
Subject: 100 million years ago, dinosaurs ruled the Earth and Newton was
there, also.
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Wed, 29 Dec 2021 06:37 UTC

Allegedly, dinosaurs were the dominant species 100 million ago.

Reptilians with cold blood, enjoyed Earth's lower gravity at surface and more
heat due to a closer orbit to the Sun.

And, apparently, 65 million years ago, a cosmic catastrophe happened. And not
a tiny asteroid that hit Earth at Yucatan. A much more massive thing stroke the
planet and caused it to change its orbit to about the current values, after a good
time settling new parameters from Newton sacred formula:

(dr/dɸ)² = - 2Em/L² r⁴ + 2GMm²/L² r³ – r²

where E (negative energy of the system) and L (angular moment of the planet)
had to achieve new values for Earth's mass m, because both are constant in
stable elliptic orbits.

g =d²r/dt² = GM/r² increased because our planet had a new lower radius.

Average temperature decreased, probably 10" Celsius or more, and most
giant lizards (Dono forefathers) suffered dragging their 100 tons net weight,
while started to suffer death by "freezing".

Smaller species, lighter, had the chance to evolve. Also plants with less
consumption of UV radiation.

How come a Dreadnoughtus, the largest dinosaur being 26 metres (85 feet) long and weighting about 65 tons could live in this Earth now?

I bet that Einstein, the imbecile fraudster, didn't think about it, because his
fucking SR/GR is a crappy mathturbation, which couldn't explain what
Newton and Laplace saw SO CLEARLY 300 years ago.

There it goes those fucking theories, derived by other to offer them to
the cretin charlatan.

Newton has ruled forever the locality of the INFINITE universe.

Einstein is a disgusting rotten fart that will pass with proper winds.

Re: 100 million years ago, dinosaurs ruled the Earth and Newton was there, also.

<sqi4kr$1qg4$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=75804&group=sci.physics.relativity#75804

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
there, also.
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2021 12:07:41 -0500
 by: Michael Moroney - Wed, 29 Dec 2021 17:07 UTC

On 12/29/2021 1:37 AM, Richard Hertz wrote:
> Allegedly, dinosaurs were the dominant species 100 million ago.
>
> Reptilians with cold blood,

Maybe not. Warm blooded "birds are dinosaurs".

> enjoyed Earth's lower gravity at surface and more
> heat due to a closer orbit to the Sun.
>
> And, apparently, 65 million years ago, a cosmic catastrophe happened. And not
> a tiny asteroid that hit Earth at Yucatan. A much more massive thing stroke the
> planet and caused it to change its orbit to about the current values, after a good
> time settling new parameters from Newton sacred formula:

Let me guess: The impact basin is the Mediterranean Sea. It created the
moon. It changed the rotational axis as well. Richard Hertz, meet
Archimedes Plutonium. He hangs out in sci.physics (and sci.math). You
cranks should be very happy together.

> (dr/dɸ)² = - 2Em/L² r⁴ + 2GMm²/L² r³ – r²
>
> where E (negative energy of the system) and L (angular moment of the planet)
> had to achieve new values for Earth's mass m, because both are constant in
> stable elliptic orbits.

And what caused Earth's orbit to become nearly circular after that?

Such an impact, after destroying all life on earth, would create an
elliptical orbit which crossed the old orbit.

[snip nonsense]

Re: 100 million years ago, dinosaurs ruled the Earth and Newton was there, also.

<40658ce0-06a8-40ac-acde-5b1bcc678eccn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=75813&group=sci.physics.relativity#75813

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2021 10:03:35 -0800 (PST)
there, also.
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Wed, 29 Dec 2021 18:03 UTC

On Wednesday, December 29, 2021 at 2:07:42 PM UTC-3, Michael Moroney wrote:

<snip>

> > (dr/dɸ)² = - 2Em/L² r⁴ + 2GMm²/L² r³ – r²
> >
> > where E (negative energy of the system) and L (angular moment of the planet)
> > had to achieve new values for Earth's mass m, because both are constant in
> > stable elliptic orbits.

> And what caused Earth's orbit to become nearly circular after that?
>
> Such an impact, after destroying all life on earth, would create an
> elliptical orbit which crossed the old orbit.

You should illustrate yourself about orbital mechanics before meddling into complex matters.

The change from one nearly circular orbit to other, around the Sun, is called the Hohmann maneuver, and its theoretical
explanation was derived in 1925 by Walter Hohmann, a German scientist who published a description of it in his book
"The Attainability of Celestial Bodies". He was influenced in part by the German science fiction author Kurd Lasswitz and
his 1897 book "Two Planets".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hohmann_transfer_orbit

Today, his METHOD is widely used by any space agency to safely change from one orbit to another. WIDELY!

So, read a little on this topic before start parroting just because.

I didn't write a nonsense, as I verified that Newton's mechanics VALIDATED what I wrote.

I didn't wrote A SINGLE WORD about the Moon. I just wrote that an impact (not neccesarily DIRECT) destabilized Earth's orbit
(like a sudden force applied on today's artificial spacecrafts) and caused that Earth moved away on a larger orbit, until orbital
parameters stabilized with TIME (1 million years, for instance).

I don't know YET how to calculate the energy involved in such catastrophic event, but the formulae are available on any decent
book about newtonian celestial dynamics, which has matured after 300 years of developments and validations.

It's so perfect that space agencies trust on it, being that the lives of astro/cosmonauts are at stake.

THINK: I never mentioned an ELE (Extinction Level Event). I wrote about a HUGE CHANGE in Earth's parameters which caused
the slow extinction (in geological units of time) of giant lizards, which evolved to modern forms like Dono, chickens, peacocks,
birds, etc. And this happened because biology found a way in the evolutionary path toward these days, to develop organisms
capable of self-adaptability to environment, within limits: Homeostasis.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homeostasis

Re: 100 million years ago, dinosaurs ruled the Earth and Newton was there, also.

<sqibte$1h0o$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=75834&group=sci.physics.relativity#75834

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
there, also.
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2021 14:11:43 -0500
 by: Michael Moroney - Wed, 29 Dec 2021 19:11 UTC

On 12/29/2021 1:03 PM, Richard Hertz wrote:
> On Wednesday, December 29, 2021 at 2:07:42 PM UTC-3, Michael Moroney wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
>>> (dr/dɸ)² = - 2Em/L² r⁴ + 2GMm²/L² r³ – r²
>>>
>>> where E (negative energy of the system) and L (angular moment of the planet)
>>> had to achieve new values for Earth's mass m, because both are constant in
>>> stable elliptic orbits.
>
>> And what caused Earth's orbit to become nearly circular after that?
>>
>> Such an impact, after destroying all life on earth, would create an
>> elliptical orbit which crossed the old orbit.
>
> You should illustrate yourself about orbital mechanics before meddling into complex matters.
>
> The change from one nearly circular orbit to other, around the Sun, is called the Hohmann maneuver, and its theoretical
> explanation was derived in 1925 by Walter Hohmann, a German scientist who published a description of it in his book
> "The Attainability of Celestial Bodies". He was influenced in part by the German science fiction author Kurd Lasswitz and
> his 1897 book "Two Planets".
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hohmann_transfer_orbit
>
> Today, his METHOD is widely used by any space agency to safely change from one orbit to another. WIDELY!
>
> So, read a little on this topic before start parroting just because.

So after the impact there was a big giant rocket on earth which fired
and circularized its orbit?

> I didn't write a nonsense, as I verified that Newton's mechanics VALIDATED what I wrote.
>
> I didn't wrote A SINGLE WORD about the Moon. I just wrote that an impact (not neccesarily DIRECT) destabilized Earth's orbit
> (like a sudden force applied on today's artificial spacecrafts) and caused that Earth moved away on a larger orbit,

No, really. Look up Archimedes Plutonium on sci.physics. That's his real
name, and that should tell you how cracked his pot is.

> until orbital
> parameters stabilized with TIME (1 million years, for instance).

Wave those hands!! Mention how the Hohmann maneuver uses rockets to
circularize orbits, but don't mention anything about giant rockets
attached to Earth!

> I don't know YET how to calculate the energy involved in such catastrophic event, but the formulae are available on any decent
> book about newtonian celestial dynamics, which has matured after 300 years of developments and validations.

Do so, and you'll find that energy to change the earth's orbit enough to
do what you claim, and you'll find that it would OBLITERATE life on
earth! Especially since you babbled nonsense about changing gravity by
making earth smaller (not larger??) would mean huge chunks of matter
were blasted into space.

> THINK: I never mentioned an ELE (Extinction Level Event). I wrote about a HUGE CHANGE in Earth's parameters

YOU think about the energy involved to shift the orbit of the earth! The
resulting extinction level event would make the Permian extinction event
look like a fly being swatted in comparison.

> which caused
> the slow extinction (in geological units of time)

"Slow" as in about the speed of sound through rock? That's about how
long it would take!

> of giant lizards, which evolved to modern forms like Dono, chickens, peacocks,
> birds, etc. And this happened because biology found a way in the evolutionary path toward these days, to develop organisms
> capable of self-adaptability to environment, within limits: Homeostasis.
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homeostasis

Go get Archimedes Plutonium's "book" from Amazon! Read how a giant
asteroid blasted out the Mediterranean, wiped out the dinosaurs, caused
the earth to rotate, changed the earth's tilt, and formed the moon.
Right in line with your post!

https://www.amazon.com/Earth-degrees-million-Mediterranean-geology-ebook/dp/B07X2G7XPN

Normally I would NEVER recommend such crap but for your post I'll make
an exception.

Re: 100 million years ago, dinosaurs ruled the Earth and Newton was there, also.

<bd901665-264b-41f2-899c-090700e72794n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=75842&group=sci.physics.relativity#75842

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2021 13:08:19 -0800 (PST)
there, also.
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Wed, 29 Dec 2021 21:08 UTC

On Wednesday, December 29, 2021 at 4:11:46 PM UTC-3, Michael Moroney wrote:
> [...]
> "Slow" as in about the speed of sound through rock? That's about how
> long it would take!
> > of giant lizards, which evolved to modern forms like Dono, chickens, peacocks,
> > birds, etc. And this happened because biology found a way in the evolutionary path toward these days, to develop organisms
> > capable of self-adaptability to environment, within limits: Homeostasis..
> >
> > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homeostasis
> >
> Go get Archimedes Plutonium's "book" from Amazon! Read how a giant
> asteroid blasted out the Mediterranean, wiped out the dinosaurs, caused
> the earth to rotate, changed the earth's tilt, and formed the moon.
> Right in line with your post!
>
> https://www.amazon.com/Earth-degrees-million-Mediterranean-geology-ebook/dp/B07X2G7XPN
>
> Normally I would NEVER recommend such crap but for your post I'll make an exception.

Not so difficult, Moroney.

This formula is used for stable elliptical orbits around the Sun, for a planet with mass "m"

(dr/dɸ)² = - 2Em/L² r⁴ + 2GMm²/L² r³ – r²

Its solution gives 2π radians, when solving the integral of dɸ between aphelion and perihelion, and back to aphelion.

To have an elliptical orbit, E < 0 in the general equation KE + U = E, and also the eccentricity e < 1. If E > 0 and e >= 1, the
orbital path is an unstable parabolic (e = 1) or hyperbolic orbit (e > 1)..

The roots (aphelion and perihelion) are given by this formula:

(R₁ , R₂) : (GMm/2E) [ 1 +/- √( 1 - 2EL²/(G²M²m³)]

where E (negative energy of the system) and L (angular moment of the planet) are constant values on stable orbits.

Being L² ≈ m² ravg² vɸ² ≈ a GMm²

(R₁ , R₂) : (GMm/2E) [ 1 +/- √( 1 - 2aE/(GMm)]
Obtaining two different roots, with the same sign, gives:

R₁₁ = (GMm/2E₁) [ 1 + √( 1 - 2a₁E₁/(GMm)] , aphelion for the first orbit.

R₁₂ = (GMm/2E₂) [ 1 + √( 1 - 2a₂E₂/(GMm)] , aphelion for the new orbit.

As R₁₁, R₁₂, a₁, a₂, G, M and m are either known values or values that can be estimated, you can calculate the value
of E₁ and E₂ (in Joules) from the previous formulae.

You can THEN AND ONLY THEN define if the event was of such catastrophic nature that erased life from Earth.

You only have to make an hypothesis about which were the values R₁₁ and a₁ for the former orbit (they are related) that
caused a decrease of about 10° Celsius on the average temperature of Earth.

Also, as it's not a destructive event which causes Earth to loss significant mass, m remains constant.

Energy change in the system was caused, in this problem as described in the OP here, by gravitational "friction" between
Earth and a celestial body massive enough to force Earth to a new, farther orbit.

This is not related at all with something crashing at the Mediterranean Sea.. So, be educated and rethink the original post here.

Re: 100 million years ago, dinosaurs ruled the Earth and Newton was there, also.

<sqilmo$bup$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=75845&group=sci.physics.relativity#75845

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
there, also.
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2021 16:58:50 -0500
 by: Michael Moroney - Wed, 29 Dec 2021 21:58 UTC

On 12/29/2021 4:08 PM, Richard Hertz wrote:
> On Wednesday, December 29, 2021 at 4:11:46 PM UTC-3, Michael Moroney wrote:
>> On 12/29/2021 1:03 PM, Richard Hertz wrote:

>> Go get Archimedes Plutonium's "book" from Amazon! Read how a giant
>> asteroid blasted out the Mediterranean, wiped out the dinosaurs, caused
>> the earth to rotate, changed the earth's tilt, and formed the moon.
>> Right in line with your post!
>>
>> https://www.amazon.com/Earth-degrees-million-Mediterranean-geology-ebook/dp/B07X2G7XPN
>>
>> Normally I would NEVER recommend such crap but for your post I'll make an exception.
>
> Not so difficult, Moroney.
>
> This formula is used for stable elliptical orbits around the Sun, for a planet with mass "m"
[bla bla I already know that]
> You can THEN AND ONLY THEN define if the event was of such catastrophic nature that erased life from Earth.

I remember doing something similar decades ago.

You see, long ago there was this crackpot in sci.physics who was a
retired math professor named Alexander Abian. He was obsessed with
certain ideas like we just HAD TO blow up the Moon and 'REORBIT Venus
into an EARTHLIKE orbit'. (I think that capitalization is correct) I
don't think there was ever a clear answer to why we 'had to' do this,
but the point is that many people, including myself, calculated the
energy to move Venus even just a little bit, and it was enormous.
Enormous. Think it through, to do what you claim, the entire mass of
the earth needs to be 'lifted' (in the sun's gravitational field) to the
distance of the new orbit. You could, in theory, get some energy back
from the decreased kinetic energy of that orbit, but still! (also you
didn't mention how the 'Hohmann maneuver' could have happened naturally
to circularize the orbit.)

Now think of how "efficient" the process of a bolide
striking/sideswiping Earth would be at reorbiting Earth, with the rest
of the energy becoming heat and GIANT earthquakes, and what would that
do to earth. Even if somehow 90% efficient!

(aside: Reading Abian in the math group showed that he seemed to be a
math genius. It was so weird to see someone who was a complete nut in
one group and a helpful expert in another, especially since a math
professor should be able to do enough physics (esp. with lots of help
from the newsgroup) to see the energy needed was unrealistic.)

> This is not related at all with something crashing at the Mediterranean Sea. So, be educated and rethink the original post here.

I mentioned that because you two kooks should be able to get together
and work out your differences, like whether the impact was in the
Mediterranean. Too similar to be ignored.

Re: 100 million years ago, dinosaurs ruled the Earth and Newton was there, also.

<j34pmqF3u6iU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=75854&group=sci.physics.relativity#75854

From: syl...@email.invalid (Sylvia Else)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
there, also.
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 15:08:58 +1100
 by: Sylvia Else - Thu, 30 Dec 2021 04:08 UTC

On 29-Dec-21 5:37 pm, Richard Hertz wrote:
> Allegedly, dinosaurs were the dominant species 100 million ago.
>
> Reptilians with cold blood, enjoyed Earth's lower gravity at surface and more
> heat due to a closer orbit to the Sun.
>
> And, apparently, 65 million years ago, a cosmic catastrophe happened. And not
> a tiny asteroid that hit Earth at Yucatan. A much more massive thing stroke the
> planet and caused it to change its orbit to about the current values, after a good
> time settling new parameters from Newton sacred formula:

Why speculate about an event for which we have no evidence, when there
is another event for which we have plenty of evidence that was perfectly
capable of wiping out the dinosaurs?

Sylvia.

Re: 100 million years ago, dinosaurs ruled the Earth and Newton was there, also.

<f204aaa6-5db7-4df9-be9e-1d58deffe87en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=75857&group=sci.physics.relativity#75857

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2021 21:52:53 -0800 (PST)
there, also.
From: pnals...@gmail.com (Paul Alsing)
 by: Paul Alsing - Thu, 30 Dec 2021 05:52 UTC

On Tuesday, December 28, 2021 at 10:37:17 PM UTC-8, Richard Hertz wrote:
> Allegedly, dinosaurs were the dominant species 100 million ago.
>
> Reptilians with cold blood, enjoyed Earth's lower gravity at surface and more
> heat due to a closer orbit to the Sun.

And your evidence for this claim is what, exactly? The claims being 1) the Earth had lower gravity at its ssurface and 2) the orbit was closer to the Sun.

Inquiring minds want to know.

Re: 100 million years ago, dinosaurs ruled the Earth and Newton was there, also.

<686d710b-4ce6-435f-a0e0-49275aa1a1c8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=75858&group=sci.physics.relativity#75858

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2021 22:44:22 -0800 (PST)
there, also.
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Thu, 30 Dec 2021 06:44 UTC

On Thursday, December 30, 2021 at 2:52:54 AM UTC-3, Paul Alsing wrote:
> On Tuesday, December 28, 2021 at 10:37:17 PM UTC-8, Richard Hertz wrote:
> > Allegedly, dinosaurs were the dominant species 100 million ago.
> >
> > Reptilians with cold blood, enjoyed Earth's lower gravity at surface and more
> > heat due to a closer orbit to the Sun.
> And your evidence for this claim is what, exactly? The claims being 1) the Earth had lower gravity at its ssurface and 2) the orbit was closer to the Sun.
>
> Inquiring minds want to know.

I'm playing around with these equations.

It occurred to me that an Earth with higher radius and same mass (lower ground level gravitational force) would orbit closer
to Venus, orbiting faster to conserve circular momentum and receiving more radiant heat from the Sun. It was displaced to
a farther orbit because it lost system's energy with the near collision with some errant heavy body, 100 million years ago.

It's just an idea, so take it or leave it.

Re: 100 million years ago, dinosaurs ruled the Earth and Newton was there, also.

<61CD5660.4EF6@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=75859&group=sci.physics.relativity#75859

Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2021 22:49:04 -0800
From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: 100 million years ago, dinosaurs ruled the Earth and Newton was there, also.
 by: The Starmaker - Thu, 30 Dec 2021 06:49 UTC

Richard Hertz wrote:

> Allegedly, dinosaurs were the dominant species 100 million ago.

I don't know where you get this misinformation that
"dinosaurs were the dominant species 100 million ago", when actually
there were probably only around 15, maybe 20 dinosaurs100 million ago.

maybe 25...

tops 30.

closer to 20.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: 100 million years ago, dinosaurs ruled the Earth and Newton was there, also.

<sqjl66$7la$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=75861&group=sci.physics.relativity#75861

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
there, also.
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 01:56:08 -0500
 by: Michael Moroney - Thu, 30 Dec 2021 06:56 UTC

On 12/30/2021 1:44 AM, Richard Hertz wrote:
> On Thursday, December 30, 2021 at 2:52:54 AM UTC-3, Paul Alsing wrote:
>> On Tuesday, December 28, 2021 at 10:37:17 PM UTC-8, Richard Hertz wrote:
>>> Allegedly, dinosaurs were the dominant species 100 million ago.
>>>
>>> Reptilians with cold blood, enjoyed Earth's lower gravity at surface and more
>>> heat due to a closer orbit to the Sun.
>> And your evidence for this claim is what, exactly? The claims being 1) the Earth had lower gravity at its ssurface and 2) the orbit was closer to the Sun.
>>
>> Inquiring minds want to know.
>
> I'm playing around with these equations.
>
> It occurred to me that an Earth with higher radius and same mass (lower ground level gravitational force) would orbit closer
> to Venus, orbiting faster to conserve circular momentum and receiving more radiant heat from the Sun. It was displaced to
> a farther orbit because it lost system's energy with the near collision with some errant heavy body, 100 million years ago.
>
> It's just an idea, so take it or leave it.

You'd better leave it, since nothing in that paragraph is true according
to Newtonian mechanics (or SR for that matter), except receiving more
radiation if closer to the sun.

Re: 100 million years ago, dinosaurs ruled the Earth and Newton was there, also.

<61CE0D72.FB0@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=75942&group=sci.physics.relativity#75942

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 11:50:10 -0800
 by: The Starmaker - Thu, 30 Dec 2021 19:50 UTC

The Starmaker wrote:

> Richard Hertz wrote:
> >
> > Allegedly, dinosaurs were the dominant species 100 million ago.
>
> I don't know where you get this misinformation that
> "dinosaurs were the dominant species 100 million ago", when actually
> there were probably only around 15, maybe 20 dinosaurs100 million ago.
>
> maybe 25...
>
> tops 30.
>
> closer to 20.

I mean, really...there are only around a few dinosaurs museums in the usa...
and those that dislay a dinosaur...are fakes. They are not real bones you see..
they are just...models. Like a toy car model you put together..glue it.

The truth is, they simply went...extint. they simply ran out of girl dinosaurs.

i cannot believe still in today's world yous people still believe in dat...A MONSTER ASTERIOD KILLED ALL THE DINOSAURS!!! YOU'RE NEXT!

Don't Look Up.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: 100 million years ago, dinosaurs ruled the Earth and Newton was there, also.

<61CE22CA.BC0@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=75957&group=sci.physics.relativity#75957

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 13:21:14 -0800
 by: The Starmaker - Thu, 30 Dec 2021 21:21 UTC

The Starmaker wrote:

> The Starmaker wrote:
> >
> > Richard Hertz wrote:
> > >
> > > Allegedly, dinosaurs were the dominant species 100 million ago.
> >
> > I don't know where you get this misinformation that
> > "dinosaurs were the dominant species 100 million ago", when actually
> > there were probably only around 15, maybe 20 dinosaurs100 million ago.
> >
> > maybe 25...
> >
> > tops 30.
> >
> > closer to 20.
> >

> I mean, really...there are only around a few dinosaurs museums in the usa...
> and those that dislay a dinosaur...are fakes. They are not real bones you see..
> they are just...models. Like a toy car model you put together..glue it.
>
> The truth is, they simply went...extint. they simply ran out of girl dinosaurs.
>
> i cannot believe still in today's world yous people still believe in dat...A MONSTER ASTERIOD KILLED ALL THE DINOSAURS!!! YOU'RE NEXT!
>
> Don't Look Up.

Okay, here's a question 'with' an answer...

How many *complete* dinosaurs have been found? The answer is...one. Uno. Eins.

"dinosaurs were the dominant species 100 million ago"????

imagine a 7 year old wanting to be a Paleontologists and grows up to discover all
those dinosaus in museums are fake.

....then discovers little small birds care called dinosaurs.

He might as well commit suicide!