Do not simplify the design of a program if a way can be found to make it complex and wonderful.

tech / sci.math / kibo> 💀 Esther A. Wertz, Christian M. Wetzel, Ingrid Wilke of Math and ☠️ of Physics Rensselaer "Putin's Stooge" Dartmouth's Philip J. Hanlon On Monday, September 13, 2021 at 7:23:22 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote: On Sunday, August 15, 2021

SubjectAuthor
* kibo> 💀 Esther A. Wertz, Christian M. Wetzel, IngArchimedes Plutonium
`- Re: kibo> 💀 Esther A. Wertz, Christian M. Wetzel,Archimedes Plutonium

1
kibo> 💀 Esther A. Wertz, Christian M. Wetzel, Ingrid Wilke of Math and ☠️ of Physics Rensselaer "Putin's Stooge" Dartmouth's Philip J. Hanlon On Monday, September 13, 2021 at 7:23:22 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote: On Sunday, August 15, 2021

<51ca46bb-2b8a-46ac-b9d2-53d63a185284n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=75980&group=sci.math#75980

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 21:05:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: kibo>_💀_Esther_A._Wertz,_Christian_M._Wetzel,_Ing
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 14 Sep 2021 04:05 UTC

On Sunday, August 15, 2021 at 11:06:24 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> 💀 Bruce Piper, David A Schmidt, Daniel Stevenson of Math and ☠️ of Physics Rensselaer "Putin's Stooge" Dartmouth's Philip J. Hanlon
>Dr. Panchanathan and Barry Shein> blithered:
>
> > Canada's suppression education monster-- Dan Christensen plying his trade

> >> You left all the answers blank on your test, Archie. Why is that?

Kibo on Re: Cindy Marten "evil stalker shithead" Dr.Panchanathan flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
On Monday, September 13, 2021 at 6:27:41 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Minnow of Math and Guppy of Physics Vincent Meunier, Ethan Brown, Glenn Ciolek "itty bitty fishie 🐟"
>Rensselaer Dorothy E Aronson> blathered:

Cindy Marten "evil stalker shithead" Miguel Cardona, Dr. Panchanathan flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
On Monday, September 13, 2021 at 1:50:38 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
Re: Cindy Marten "evil stalker shithead" NSF Dr. Panchanathan flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
On Monday, September 13, 2021 at 1:50:33 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> 🦇 of Math and 🦨 of Physics Cindy Marten "Drag Queen of Science"
> Philip J. Hanlon> blathered:

AP writes: AP no longer tolerates criminal stalking by Kibo Parry (Moroney) of 28 years nonstop attack. So AP shreds every one of Kibo Parry's attacks and spits them right back out onto Kibo.

AP writes: None can do a geometry proof of Calculus, nor fix their mistake -- oval not ellipse is slant cut in cone, nor fix their mistake of 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction.

Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute Physics dept
Vincent Meunier, Ethan Brown, Glenn Ciolek, Julian S. Georg, Joel T. Giedt, Yong Sung Kim, Gyorgy Korniss, Toh-Ming Lu, Charles Martin, Joseph Darryl Michael, Heidi Jo Newberg, Moussa N'Gom, Peter Persans, John Schroeder, Michael Shur, Shawn-Yu Lin, Humberto Terrones, Gwo Ching Wang, Morris A Washington, Esther A. Wertz, Christian M. Wetzel, Ingrid Wilke, Shengbai Zhang

Rensselaer math department
Donald Schwendeman, Jeffrey Banks, Kristin Bennett, Mohamed Boudjelkha, Joseph Ecker, William Henshaw, Isom Herron, Mark H Holmes, David Isaacson, Elizabeth Kam, Ashwani Kapila, Maya Kiehl, Gregor Kovacic, Peter Kramer, Gina Kucinski, Rongjie Lai, Fengyan Li, Chjan Lim, Yuri V Lvov, Harry McLaughlin, John E. Mitchell, Bruce Piper, David A Schmidt, Daniel Stevenson, Yangyang Xu, Bulent Yener, Donald Drew, William Siegmann

NSF fraud waste abuse of taxpayer money $100 per stalker post-- Champagne,Hewitt,Crago
On Saturday, July 31, kibo Parry M. stalked

NSF fraud waste abuse of taxpayer money $100 per stalker post--

USA--NSF Dr. Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Dorothy E Aronson, Brian Stone, James S Ulvestad, Rebecca Lynn Keiser, Vernon D. Ross, Lloyd Whitman, John J. Veysey, Scott Stanley

USA NSF---Sethuraman Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Dorothy E Aronson, Brian Stone, James S Ulvestad, Rebecca Lynn Keiser, Vernon D. Ross, Lloyd Whitman, John J. Veysey, Scott Stanley

USA dept Educ, Cindy Marten, Miguel Cardona

Canada's NSF-- Francois-Philippe Champagne, Ted Hewitt, Martha Crago, Frederic Bouchard, Cinthia Duclos, Normand Labrie

---quoting Wikipedia ---
Controversy
Many government and university installations blocked, threatened to block, or attempted to shut-down The World's Internet connection until Software Tool & Die was eventually granted permission by the National Science Foundation to provide public Internet access on "an experimental basis."
--- end quote ---

NATIONAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION

Dr. Panchanathan , present day
France Anne Cordova
Subra Suresh
Arden Lee Bement Jr.
Rita R. Colwell
Neal Francis Lane
John Howard Gibbons 1993

Barry Shein, kibo parry std world
Jim Frost, Joe "Spike" Ilacqua
> [...]
>
> SAYS the 28 year nonstop paid for stalker Kibo Parry M.
>
> On Thursday, September 9, 2021 at 10:22:24 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> > 🧟‍♂️ Andrew Wiles of Math and 👻 Lloyd Whitman of Physics
>
> > 🧛🏻‍♂️ Thomas Hales of Math and 👻 John Stillwell of Physics "math hater"
> On Tuesday, September 7, 2021 at 7:37:43 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> > 🧛🏻‍♂️ John J. Veysey of Math and 👻 Scott Stanley of Physics "math hater"
> >John J. Veysey, Scott Stanley > tarded:
>
> AP writes: 28 year long nonstop paid for stalker Kibo Parry Moroney has a hard time of keeping up with the treadmill of AP's paper shredder that spits out the Kibo spam in regurgitated milk form. Hope there is enough cream in the milk for NSF.
>
> Is Dr. Panchanathan NSF paying Kibo Parry M. a $100. per stalker spam post he emits? Making kibo richer than all college professors actually teaching math in classrooms.
>
> >🃏 Brian Stone of Physics 🤡 NSF Dorothy E Aronson of Math "Court Jester of Physics"
> > NSF Dr. Panchanathan > fails at math and science:
>
> On Sunday, September 5, 2021 at 10:34:19 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> > 🤡 NSF Dorothy E Aronson of Math and 🃏 Brian Stone of Physics "Court Jester of Physics"
> > NSF Dr. Panchanathan > fails at math and science:
>
> > 💀 F. Fleming Crim of Math and ☠️ Dr. Panchanathan of Physics "Putin's Stooge"
> On Saturday, September 4, 2021 at 8:51:26 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> > 💀 F. Fleming Crim of Math and ☠️ Dr. Panchanathan of Physics "Putin's Stooge"
> > Brian Stone> blithered:
>
> NSF fraud waste abuse of taxpayer money $100 per stalker post-- Champagne,Hewitt,Crago
> On Saturday, July 31, 2021 at 2:17:31 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
> > STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim
> NSF fraud waste abuse of taxpayer money $100 per stalker post--
> Canada's NSF-- Francois-Philippe Champagne, Ted Hewitt, Martha Crago, Frederic Bouchard, Cinthia Duclos, Normand Labrie
> USA--NSF Dr. Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Dorothy E Aronson, Brian Stone, James S Ulvestad, Rebecca Lynn Keiser, Vernon D. Ross, Lloyd Whitman, John J. Veysey, Scott Stanley
> ---quoting Wikipedia ---
> Controversy
> Many government and university installations blocked, threatened to block, or attempted to shut-down The World's Internet connection until Software Tool & Die was eventually granted permission by the National Science Foundation to provide public Internet access on "an experimental basis."
> --- end quote ---
> AP writes: AP no longer tolerates endless stalker spam and runs them through a shredder of their vicious content and reposts them, so that the people responsible for hiring a stalker can taste their own fruit.
>
> > Sacking Dr. Panchanathan of NSF of Math and 🕱 of Physics USA dept of Educ "anti math"
> 
> AP no longer tolerates a 28 year nonstop insane stalker like Kibo Parry M.. and shreds his posts and regurgitates them back.

Re: kibo> 💀 Esther A. Wertz, Christian M. Wetzel, Ingrid Wilke of Math and ☠️ of Physics Rensselaer "Putin's Stooge" Dartmouth's Philip J. Hanlon On Monday, September 13, 2021 at 7:23:22 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote: On Sunday, August 15, 2021

<abc2e11e-23f5-4bd3-8584-7c8816f71397n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=76016&group=sci.math#76016

Newsgroups: sci.math
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 14 Sep 2021 07:11 UTC

SCI.PHYSICS FAQ, 14Sep2021// Usenet science dead, but AP's newsgroup up and running well-- today's topics-- take a look at the only pure science newsgroup, free of spammers and police drag net spam, free of stalkers.

The only real important physics in all of our time of the 21st century, other than the Atom Totality, is the physics of KNOWING WHAT IS THE TRUE ELECTRON OF ATOMS. Is it the muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday Law and the 0.5MeV particle which AP says is the Dirac magnetic monopole and not the real electron of atoms. Any other questions in physics are so unimportant, so meager, so irrelevant for our times.

Because, well, if the real electron is the Muon, not the 0.5MeV particle, means, the Sun shines from Faraday Law, and not from fusion. That means, the Sun has Initiated Red Giant Phase, and that means, all life on Earth perishes by the next 1 thousand year (perhaps even less, perhaps more such as 1 million years). Unless humanity colonizes Europa and Ganymede.

So, everything else in physics is meaningless, unless we address the question of which is the Atom's true real electron. Because if we do not address that question. All life on Earth could be toasted out of existence in just 1,000 years. We see it already in Heat Domes, and Droughts which could not be the result of Global Warming human fossil fuel burning.

Everything else in physics is an idiocy corner, that does not put the #1 question on center table.

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe

XXXXXXXXXXX

Principles of sci.physics

1) Above all, do physics in sci.physics, for at the end of the day, end of the year, end of a life, it is the physics that you do in sci.physics that only counts.

2) When doing physics in sci.physics and talking to someone else that is seriously doing physics with you-- be polite. You get ahead more, and go farther with politeness.

3) Most posters degenerate into ad hominem attackers. Reread (1).

4) Sci.physics is open to all, sadly, to even those who never do physics in sci.physics, but the openness is a blessing in disguise because the openess more often than not, gets at the truth of science that has been corrupted by other scientists. And sci.physics is self-policing, meaning that if you continue to piss and poop, (like Jeff Relf offtopic in sci.physics) if you continue to piss and poop in sci.physics, the others who seriously do physics in sci.physics will self police the miscreant out. For it only takes a few miscreants, diseased in mind to ruin a newsgroup as they are a blight upon all other posts that contain physics. Jeff Relf is like a person who you invite to your home for dinner, and having to go to the bathroom, Relf takes a shit right in the middle of the floor of the dining hall.

5) Prime Minister Boris Johnson & President Joe Biden, please call off your police agencies and FBI, CIA, Mi5, Mi6 of their daily "police drag net spam" in sci.physics and sci.math, and leave those two newsgroups completely alone to do just physics and math. Totally inappropriate of govt agencies to ruin sci.math and sci.physics, you may as well have your agents in all church ceremonies applying drag net spam. The spammer "__" is never appropriate in sci.math or sci.physics, nor is the Stonehenge freak, or any of the other drag net spammers. We all thank the USA and British and other governments and agencies like CERN for inventing Usenet, but please, do not destroy what you built, with police drag net spam. Adhere to the tenet, that a forum sci.physics and sci.math are specifically devoted to physics and math, not to a govt bureaucracy chasing after criminals and terrorists with their highly flamed rhetoric and loud noises in sci.math, sci.physics.

6) Criminal-Stalking is defined as constant attacking of another of his/her threads for more than 1 year. In the case of criminal stalking the attackee, can just shred the attackers post and repost. For stalking is not academics or debate or discussion. Stalking is insanity and criminal minded.

XXXXXXXXXXXX

***New news***

Stripping college degrees.

AP argues that college degrees are serious business and a holder should wear his/her degree proudly throughout the rest of their lives. AP argues that the Internet has been a new window on academics, and this new window shines a light on the fact that many receive college degrees but should never have been given one, Earle Jones, Dan Christensen, John Gabriel, Zelos Malum, Jan Burse, Kibo Parry Moroney. And their degrees from colleges should be made "null and void".

The Internet has become a new testing arena for all students across the world, and if you screw up badly in the Internet, should mean, no final degree from college, or the nullification of an existing degree.

College Degrees in science, every single one of them, should be seen as serious business and held to the highest standards. If anyone wears their college degree in science that puts shame on science, should have their degree made null and void. Such as being a professor yet unwilling to be vaccinated. John Gabriel, BWR, Earle Jones, Kibo Parry M., Dan Christensen, Zelos Malum, Markus Klyver, Jan Burse if any has a degree in science and engineering , should have their degrees made null and void. I decree it.

The null and void is not a single incident but years and years of "spamming mistakes". All of the above have been spamming their mistakes for 10 years or more. They should not have a degree from any college in science or engineering.

The education system needs a means of nullification as well as the -- passing out of degrees.

XXXXXXXXXX

Solution for Block Spam "ay1" with yellow emoji faces-- pull plug on entire ISP // SCI.MATH FAQ 2Sep2021

Troubles with Block Spam-- 15 screes of b.s. flooding all at once. Solution, pull the plug on entire ISP, even if an entire country where the spam emanates. And give time to our engineers to craft a U shaped funnel that the spam shit emanates but funneled back into the mouthes of the spamming jackarses. Also fitted with a baby bib for the insane.

I am contemplating emailing Larry Page and Sergey Brin to set their finest engineers to work on a U funnel that reroutes this mindless spam from entering sci.physics and sci.math. The email should reach Larry's and Sergey's desk faster than the pony express.

XXXXXXXXXX

Attempts to subsidize sci.physics, a newsgroup within a newsgroup

The hideous notion that a part of sci.physics is "subsidized out to a kook Jeff Relf" making a minor newsgroup inside of sci.physics where he posts offtopic shithead nonsense and then gathers chat from others to post within his "rented out subset subspace of sci.physics". Reminds one of those trying to steal parts of National Parks in countries around the world to the detriment of the animals and plants living in those National Parks, only to self aggrandize them and their families. But Jeff Relf needs psychiatric attention for this attempt to usurp sci.physics has been going on for almost 30 years.

Sonnet

To every life there has to be an end;
Even for such life with no science brain at all.
You, pea-brain, will follow that brain dead trend.
When after fifty worthless years you fall.
Will there be any style to honor you?
For your mindless foolish reckless attack?
You cackling ad hominem wretched hack
Have less worth than a crackpot full of shit-stew.

Yet there has been design in your making.
Worthlessness escapes the limits of time.
At last there will be worth from your being
When soil does get enriched by your slime.
Your worthless body freed from worthless mind
Will at last to the dear good Earth be kind.

AB + AP, poem copyrights

XXXXXXXXXXX

Today's LIKELY govt drag net spammers in sci.physics -- poster "__". Likely FBI, CIA, Mi5, Mi6, and other govt agencies that give a shit, a shit about sci.physics and overrunning sci.physics.

We need concerted effort on the part of sci.physics loyal subscribers to remove "_" for if we do not remove the jackarse, he and their kind will flood sci.physics to where it is nothing but a pulp.

XXXXXXXXXXX

SCI.MATH FAQ and SCI. PHYSICS FAQ, although I personally remember the FAQ routinely posted to sci.math in 1993-1999 from Univ Waterloo in Canada, and from Scott I Chase from LBL dot gov in sci.physics.

Snapshot History of Usenet's sci.physics and sci.math, and why it is almost dead, not as dead as sci.chem, but approaching it, save for a few individuals such as AP, and others. Others who care more about truth, than about money and prejudice and opinion, and mindless sentiment and sex orientation.

AP cannot afford to lose sci.physics and sci.math because most of his new ideas after 1993 were all recorded and archived in sci.math and sci.physics.

The death of sci.chem and so many other newsgroups can be blamed on a govt interference pattern of paying for stalkers, and police drag net spam. As if doing physics in sci.physics is a nuisance to others doing stalking and police drag net spam.

Sci.chem is a dead newsgroup. Sci.physics and sci.math are almost dead newsgroups where stalkers fill each thread of those doing physics in sci.physics or math in sci.math, paid stalkers to demonize authors and after the end of the day, all of the posts are flushed off into 2nd or 3rd or 4th page by government block spam, police drag net spam to get all posts off the front page. Here is an example of block-flush-spam found almost daily in sci.physics. The purpose of which is to flush all posts into 2nd or 3rd page-- out of sight, out of mind of posts that have physics content.

Click here to read the complete article