You canna change the laws of physics, Captain; I've got to have thirty minutes!

tech / sci.math / kibo> 💀 Nicole Lemire, Jan Mináč of Math and ☠️ of Physics UWO "Putin's Stooge" Dan Christensen, Martin Pinsonnault Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of

SubjectAuthor
* SCI.MATH FAQ, 14Sep2021// Usenet science dead, but AP's newsgroup upArchimedes Plutonium
`* STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and scienceDan Christensen
 `- kibo> 💀 Nicole Lemire, Jan Mináč of Math andArchimedes Plutonium

1
SCI.MATH FAQ, 14Sep2021// Usenet science dead, but AP's newsgroup up and running well-- today's topics-- take a look at the only pure science newsgroup, free of spammers and police drag net spam, free of stalkers. The only thing worth discussing

<ac19946f-6700-4587-b4fe-5a792eac816an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=76015&group=sci.math#76015

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 00:07:57 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: SCI.MATH FAQ, 14Sep2021// Usenet science dead, but AP's newsgroup up
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 14 Sep 2021 07:07 UTC

SCI.MATH FAQ, 14Sep2021// Usenet science dead, but AP's newsgroup up and running well-- today's topics-- take a look at the only pure science newsgroup, free of spammers and police drag net spam, free of stalkers.

The only thing worth discussing in sci.math and to shift the momentum of the entire Math Community to the TRUTH OF MATHEMATICS is the painful having to throw out cranks of mathematics-- Andrew Wiles, Terence Tao, Thomas Hales, John Stillwell, Jill Pipher, Ken Ribet, and many others who refuse to recognize the single most important math of our times is a Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, for in doing such, it cleans out mathematics just like scrubbing and vacuuming to clean out our houses is a necessary function in going forward. And the above listed math fools are trying everything in their power to keep math entrenched in their stupidity.

Another item of huge concern is the correction of the Oval as the slant cut in Conic Sections, not the ellipse, and we can see how mindless and idiotic is the ship of state of mathematics, when the above list of failed mathematicians even refuses to correct such a simple error.

Also, a third item which reveals that most math professors are good at calculations but mostly mindless fools of logic or just making a proof of mathematics, for all of the above listed fools of math still preach 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction. All because their tiny pea brained minds of logic can never understand how Boole screwed up on truth tables and that AND is never TFFF but always TTTF. Yet the above math fools use 2 OR 1= 3 every day in all their proofs of mathematics.

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe

XXXXXXXXXXX

Principles of sci.math

1) Above all, do math in sci.math, for at the end of the day, end of the year, end of a life, it is the math that you do in sci.math that only counts.

2) When doing math in sci.math and talking to someone else that is seriously doing math with you-- be polite.

3) Most posters degenerate into ad hominem attackers. Reread (1).

4) Sci.math is open to all, sadly, to even those who never do math in sci.math, but the openness is a blessing in disguise, because the openess more often than not, gets at the truth of science that has been corrupted by other scientists. And sci.math is self-policing, meaning that if you continue to piss and poop, (like Jeff Relf offtopic in sci.physics) if you continue to piss and poop in sci.math, the others who seriously do math in sci.math will self police the miscreant out. For offtopic spammers like Relf is no better than a person invited to dinner and instead of using the bathroom, shits in the middle of the dining room floor.

5) Prime Minister Boris Johnson & President Joe Biden, please call off your police agencies and FBI, CIA, Mi5, Mi6 of their daily "police drag net spam" in sci.physics and sci.math, and leave those two newsgroups completely alone to do just physics and math. Totally inappropriate of govt agencies to ruin sci.math and sci.physics, you may as well have your agents in all church ceremonies applying drag net spam. The spammer "__" is never appropriate in sci.math or sci.physics, nor is the Stonehenge freak, or any of the other drag net spammers. We all thank the USA and British and other governments and agencies like CERN for inventing Usenet, but please, do not destroy what you built, with police drag net spam. Adhere to the tenet, that a forum sci.physics and sci.math are specifically devoted to physics and math, not to a govt bureaucracy chasing after criminals and terrorists with their highly flamed rhetoric and loud noises in sci.math, sci.physics.

6) Criminal-Stalking is defined as constant attacking of another of his/her threads for more than 1 year. In the case of criminal stalking the attackee, can just shred the attackers post and repost. For stalking is not academics or debate or discussion. Stalking is insanity and criminal minded.

XXXXXXXXX

***New news***

Stripping college degrees.

AP argues that college degrees are serious business and a holder should wear his/her degree proudly throughout the rest of their lives. AP argues that the Internet has been a new window on academics, and this new window shines a light on the fact that many receive college degrees but should never have been given one, Earle Jones, Dan Christensen, John Gabriel, Zelos Malum, Jan Burse, Kibo Parry Moroney. And their degrees from colleges should be made "null and void".

The Internet has become a new testing arena for all students across the world, and if you screw up badly in the Internet, should mean, no final degree from college, or the nullification of an existing degree.

College Degrees in science, every single one of them, should be seen as serious business and held to the highest standards. If anyone wears their college degree in science that puts shame on science, should have their degree made null and void. Such as being a professor yet unwilling to be vaccinated. John Gabriel, BWR, Earle Jones, Kibo Parry M., Dan Christensen, Zelos Malum, Markus Klyver, Jan Burse if any has a degree in science and engineering , should have their degrees made null and void. I decree it.

The null and void is not a single incident but years and years of "spamming mistakes". All of the above have been spamming their mistakes for 10 years or more. They should not have a degree from any college in science or engineering.

The education system needs a means of nullification as well as the -- passing out of degrees.

XXXXXXXXX

NSF passing this AP post of 8Sep2021 with a stamp of housekeeper approval and containing no dangerous chemicals by California inspection station entering California for boll weevil to the cotton harvest.

Archimedes Plutonium wrote in reply to leading mathematician of Nederlands Klyver:
Sep 8, 2021, 2:30 PM
to sci.math (on a good day when the first 15 posts are not all about spammer Gabriel)

Banning the John Gabriel- Zelos Malum actor-acting con-math show from sci.math.
3k views

Gabriel is lead actor, but joined in by Dan Christensen, Jan Burse, Kibo Parry M, Earle Jones with his logo picture of phallus in the mouth in daytime (Earle is a X-rated actor and parental guidance urged). At night time joined in by B-rated actors Zelos (bozo) Malum, Markus Klyver (drop kicked from Sweden to Dutch Netherlands).

PURPOSE: Have 15 worthless scree threads of Gabriel to be on the front page of sci. math constantly flooding sci.math and thus, taking over sci.math by that mindless worthless twit of John Gabriel. South Africa has no acting school industry like Bollywood or Hollywood and so gutter ghetto what is commonly called in parts of USA as "white trash" losers like Gabriel has to make due by acting in sci.math and destroying the lifeblood of sci.math.

Mommy, can Gabriel cause cancer? No, I don't want you reading his posts.

Gabriel was kicked out of every Internet outlet he ever had the sorry attendance of meeting. And a whole entire industry in computer social media was created, surrounding Gabriel, to disarm and cast off whereever Gabriel treaded his foots in. One only has to see how many YouTube movies had to be sterilized and sanitized after Gabriel had been kicked out of YouTube, worse than having to take bleach and sterilize furniture and floor from viral pandemics so the house pets of cats and dogs could return in our lives.

Sci.math is Gabriel's last stronghold where he wants to dominate 24-7-365, utter chaos and dissolution of sci.math, plunder, rape and pillage not seen since the extinction of the Dinosaurs in Cretaceous geological period where his degenerate 15 threads was first borne in a egg nest of Pterosaurus dactyl, (one can only with the dinosaur eggs had been made extinct, looking back in hindsight in 2021) is the first 15 posts every second of every day with the cheers from Zelos and Klyver to the tune of Waterloo my Dancing Queen, but needs to be bounced and kicked out, drop kicked from South Africa to Stockholm Sweden for their acting act is worse than a one star rating from spammers even the likes of dog-shit-on-cleats of gym shoe.

XXXXXXXX

Solution for block spam such as "hahaha". Ban them forever from the newsgroup after 2 warnings, if they do it again-- lifetime ban from sci.math and sci.physics.

Solution for Block Spam "ay1" with yellow emoji faces-- pull plug on entire ISP // SCI.MATH FAQ 2Sep2021

Troubles with Block Spam-- 15 screes of b.s. flooding all at once. Solution, pull the plug on entire ISP, even if an entire country where the spam emanates. And give time to our engineers to craft a U shaped funnel that the spam shit emanates but funneled back into the mouthes of the spamming jackarses. Also fitted with a baby bibb for the insane.

I am contemplating emailing Larry Page and Sergey Brin to set their finest engineers to work on a U funnel that reroutes this mindless spam from entering sci.physics and sci.math. The email should reach Larry's and Sergey's desk faster than the pony express.

XXXXXXXXX

The ugliness of a "gang Actor-spam in sci.math".

In the latest FAQ of sci.math, we include the horrible behavior of Play Actor Spam by John Gabriel and his buddies Zelos Malum, Markus, Dan Christensen, Jan Burse, Kibo Parry M. where Gabriel fills up sci.math with 15 threads and waits for Dan to add a repetitive scree, then Jan Burse, then at nighttime for Zelos to add a one liner. PURPOSE of this spam-- to keep Gabriel 15 threads a Constant fixture, all day long, all night long as a permanent scree on page one every day of the year, and push all other posts into 2nd 3rd or hinter pages of sci.math.

Click here to read the complete article
STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<8515b0ef-5ea4-400a-970b-a05d9ba1b0c7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=76027&group=sci.math#76027

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 04:44:59 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science
From: Dan_Chri...@sympatico.ca (Dan Christensen)
 by: Dan Christensen - Tue, 14 Sep 2021 11:44 UTC

On Tuesday, September 14, 2021 at 3:08:03 AM UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> SCI.MATH FAQ, 14Sep2021// Usenet science dead, but AP's newsgroup is full of hate and misinformation (AFAICT only one member and one contributor)

AP is a malicious internet troll who wants only to mislead and confuse you. He may not be all there, but his fake math and science can only be meant to promote failure in schools. One can only guess at his motives.

Note that AP will often delete his bizarre and hateful postings when his lies are called out, only to repost identical ones moments later in a NEW thread.

Readers should, of course, judge for themselves. In AP's OWN WORDS here:

“Primes do not exist, because the set they were borne from has no division.”
--June 29, 2020

“The last and largest finite number is 10^604.”
--June 3, 2015

“0 appears to be the last and largest finite number”
--June 9, 2015

“0/0 must be equal to 1.”
-- June 9, 2015

“0 is an infinite irrational number.”
--June 28, 2015

“No negative numbers exist.”
--December 22, 2018

“Rationals are not numbers.”
--May 18, 2019

According to AP's “chess board math,” an equilateral triangle is a right-triangle.
--December 11, 2019

Which could explain...

“The value of sin(45 degrees) = 1.”
--May 31, 2019

AP deliberately and repeatedly presented the truth table for OR as the truth table for AND:

“New Logic
AND
T & T = T
T & F = T
F & T = T
F & F = F”
--November 9, 2019

AP seeks aid of Russian agents to promote failure in schools:

"Please--Asking for help from Russia-- russian robots-- to create a new, true mathematics [sic]"
--November 9, 2017

And if that wasn't weird enough...

“The totality, everything that there is [the universe], is only 1 atom of plutonium [Pu]. There is nothing outside or beyond this one atom of plutonium.”
--April 4, 1994

“The Universe itself is one gigantic big atom.”
--November 14, 2019

AP's sinister Atom God Cult of Failure???

“Since God-Pu is marching on.
Glory! Glory! Atom Plutonium!
Its truth is marching on.
It has sounded forth the trumpet that shall never call retreat;
It is sifting out the hearts of people before its judgment seat;
Oh, be swift, my soul, to answer it; be jubilant, my feet!
Our God-Pu is marching on.”
--December 15, 2018 (Note: Pu is the atomic symbol for plutonium)

Dan

kibo> 💀 Nicole Lemire, Jan Mináč of Math and ☠️ of Physics UWO "Putin's Stooge" Dan Christensen, Martin Pinsonnault Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of

<6e2faa5c-eabb-40d8-aceb-364b1fb28548n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=76050&group=sci.math#76050

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 11:58:33 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: kibo>_💀_Nicole_Lemire,_Jan_Mináč_of_Math_and_
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 14 Sep 2021 18:58 UTC

On Tuesday, September 14, 2021 at 6:45:07 AM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
> STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of

kibo> 💀 Esther A. Wertz, Christian M. Wetzel, Ingrid Wilke of Math and ☠️ of Physics Rensselaer "Putin's Stooge" Dartmouth's Philip J. Hanlon On Monday, September 13, 2021 at 7:23:22 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote: On Sunday, August 15, 2021

On Sunday, August 15, 2021 at 11:06:24 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> 💀 Bruce Piper, David A Schmidt, Daniel Stevenson of Math and ☠️ of Physics Rensselaer "Putin's Stooge" Dartmouth's Philip J. Hanlon
>Dr. Panchanathan and Barry Shein> blithered:
>
> > Canada's suppression education monster-- Dan Christensen plying his trade

> >> You left all the answers blank on your test, Archie. Why is that?

Kibo on Re: Cindy Marten "evil stalker shithead" Dr.Panchanathan flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
On Monday, September 13, 2021 at 6:27:41 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Minnow of Math and Guppy of Physics Vincent Meunier, Ethan Brown, Glenn Ciolek "itty bitty fishie 🐟"
>Rensselaer Dorothy E Aronson> blathered:

Cindy Marten "evil stalker shithead" Miguel Cardona, Dr. Panchanathan flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
On Monday, September 13, 2021 at 1:50:38 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
Re: Cindy Marten "evil stalker shithead" NSF Dr. Panchanathan flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
On Monday, September 13, 2021 at 1:50:33 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> 🦇 of Math and 🦨 of Physics Cindy Marten "Drag Queen of Science"
> Philip J. Hanlon> blathered:

AP writes: AP no longer tolerates criminal stalking by Kibo Parry (Moroney) of 28 years nonstop attack or Dan Christensen of 8 years nonstop. So AP shreds every one of Kibo Parry's attacks and spits them right back out onto Kibo. Shreds everyone of Dan Christensen's attacks and spits them right back into his lap.

AP writes: None can do a geometry proof of Calculus, nor fix their mistake -- oval not ellipse is slant cut in cone, nor fix their mistake of 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction.

> I like to laugh at people in wheelchairs and people with white sticks.

                              ..
            .- " `-.   ,..-'''  ```.....'`-..
           ,      . `.'            '        `.
         .'   .' `    `           '   `..     ;
         .   ;  .'                     . `.    ;
         ;   . '                       `.  .   '
          . '                            ` `.  |
        . '.                                  '
       .          0              0            ' `.
      '                                          `
     ;                                            `
    .'                                             `
    ;                      U                        `
    ;    ';                                         `
    :   | ;..                                 :`     `
    :    `;. ```.                           .-; |    '
    '.      `    ``..,                   .'   :'    '
     ;       `        ;'...          ..-''    '     '  I am Christensen,I am such a stupid insane imp of math and logic that I thought a vertex has a derivative, that distinct means not-distinct, and that 10 OR 4 = 14 with 10 AND 4 = 6, when a 8 year old knows 10 AND 4= 14 . And I love spam reading of vvgra and tomato hello, and I am a failure of academics and so I spend most days making out hate-lists of people who actually succeed in science for my pea sized brain is envious of those who succeed in science yet I failed in science.
      `       `        ;  ````'''""'  ;      '    '
       `       `        ;            ;      '    '
        `       `        ;          ;      '    '
         `       `.       ````''''''      '    '
           `       .                     '    '
         /  `       `.                  '    '        .
        /     `       ..            ..'    .'"""""...'
       /   .`   `       ``.........-'     .'` .....'''
      / .'' ;     `                    .'   `
  ...'.'    ;    .' `                .'      `
   ""      .'  .' |    `           .; \       `
           ; .'   |      `. . . . ' .  \       `
           :'     |     '   `       ,   `.     `
                  |    '     `      '     `.    `
                  `   '       `     ;       `.  |
                  `.'          `    ;         `-'
                                `...'

Christensen asks Univ Western Ontario Drs  Peter Brown, Alex Buchel, Jan Cami which is AP's 2nd greatest theory- Sun and Stars are powered by Faraday Law of atoms, or, AP theory that Real Proton = 840 MeV with electron= muon and .5MeV was Dirac magnetic monopole

Canadian Educ Ministers-- endorsing stalking hypocrites like Dan Christensen with his insane 2 OR 10 = 12 when even a Canadian 8 year old knows 2 AND 10 = 12. Endorsing the "perpetual stalking by Dan Christensen"

Lisa Thompson, Sebastien Proulx, Jordan Brown, David Eggen, Gordon Wyant, Zach Churchill, Ian Wishart, Rob Fleming.

David Eggen, Gordon Wyant, Zach Churchill,UWO's,Matthias  Franz,John Jardine,Massoud Khalkhali,Nicole Lemire// Are you as ignorant and a education parasite as Christensen on the ELLIPSE is never a conic??

Definition: education parasite: a person or a group of people that values money or convenience ahead of the Truth. They never want to fix errors but teach errors forever because it takes time and money out of them to teach the truth.

   /\-------/\
   \::O:::O::/
  (::_  ^  _::)
   \_`-----'_/

McGill University Physics department

Kartiek Agarwal, Robert Brandenberger, Thomas Brunner, Fritz Buchinger, Simon Caron-Huot, Cynthia Chiang, Lily Childress, Jim Cline, Bill Coish, David Cooke, Francois Corriveau, Nicolas Cowan, Andrew Cumming, Keshav Dasgupta, Matt Dobbs, Paul Francois, Charles Gale, Guillaume Gervais, Martin Grant, Peter Grutter, Hong Guo, Daryl Haggard, David Hanna, Sarah Harrison, Michael Hilke, Sangyong Jeon, Victoria M. Kaspi, Eve Lee, Sabrina Leslie, Adrian Liu, Shaun Lovejoy, Alexander Maloney, Tami Pereg-Barnea, Nikolas Provatas, Kenneth Ragan, Walter Reisner, Steven Robertson, Robert E. Rutledge, Dominic H. Ryan, Jack Sankey, Jonathan Sievers, Bradley Siwick, Mark Sutton, Brigitte Vachon, Andreas Warburton, Tracy Webb, Paul Wiseman

Univ of Victoria physics dept
Justin Albert, Arif Babul, Devika Chithrani, Byoung-Chul Choi, Rogerio de Sousa, Ruobing Dong, Sara L. Ellison, Falk Herwig, Dean Karlen, Richard K. Keeler, Jody Klymak, Pavel Kovtun, Robert V. Kowalewski, Mark Laidlaw, Michel Lefebvre, Travis Martin, Julio Navarro, Maxim Pospelov, Adam Ritz, J.Michael Roney, Geoffrey M. Steeves, Kim Venn, Jon Willis

Univ Western Ontario math dept
Janusz Adamus, Tatyana  Barron,   Dan Christensen, Graham Denham, Ajneet Dhillon, Matthias  Franz, John Jardine, Massoud Khalkhali, Nicole Lemire, Jan Mináč, Victoria Olds, Martin Pinsonnault, Lex Renner, David Riley, Rasul Shafikov, Gordon Sinnamon

Chancellor Linda Hasenfratz
President Alan Shepard
Amit Chakma (chem engr)

Univ. Western Ontario physics dept
Pauline Barmby, Shantanu Basu, Peter Brown, Alex Buchel, Jan Cami, Margret Campbell-Brown, Blaine Chronik, Robert Cockcroft, John R. de Bruyn, Colin Denniston, Giovanni Fanchini, Sarah Gallagher, Lyudmila Goncharova, Wayne Hocking, Martin Houde, Jeffrey L. Hutter, Carol Jones, Stan Metchev, Silvia Mittler, Els Peeters, Robert Sica, Aaron Sigut, Peter Simpson, Mahi Singh, Paul Wiegert, Eugene Wong, Martin Zinke-Allmang

Click here to read the complete article