tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: Einstein said the atheists were his problem

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Einstein said the atheists were his problemMichael Moroney
+* Re: Einstein said the atheists were his problemTheo Dowd
+* Re: Einstein said the atheists were his problemmitchr...@gmail.com
|`* Re: Einstein said the atheists were his problemMichael Moroney
| `* Re: Einstein said the atheists were his problemmitchr...@gmail.com
|  `* Re: Einstein said the atheists were his problemMichael Moroney
|   +- Re: Einstein said the atheists were his problemScot Dino
|   `* Re: Einstein said the atheists were his problemmitchr...@gmail.com
|    `- Re: Einstein said the atheists were his problemMichael Moroney
`* Re: Einstein said the atheists were his problempatdolan
 `* Re: Einstein said the atheists were his problemMichael Moroney
  `- Re: Einstein said the atheists were his problemmitchr...@gmail.com

1
Re: Einstein said the atheists were his problem

<sqnkvd$3oi$3@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=76069&group=sci.physics.relativity#76069

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: Einstein said the atheists were his problem
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2021 14:17:04 -0500
 by: Michael Moroney - Fri, 31 Dec 2021 19:17 UTC

On 12/31/2021 1:37 PM, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
> on his last day he took back what he said
> a year before and said it would give the
> atheists the wrong idea to use about him.
> He went back to a personal God he
> already had believed... with an impersonal side

Roy Masters, why do you keep lying about this?

Re: Einstein said the atheists were his problem

<sqpl59$drr$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=76150&group=sci.physics.relativity#76150

From: cvb...@bnvc.sd (Theo Dowd)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2022 13:32:26 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Theo Dowd - Sat, 1 Jan 2022 13:32 UTC

Michael Moroney wrote:

> On 12/31/2021 1:37 PM, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
>> on his last day he took back what he said a year before and said it
>> would give the atheists the wrong idea to use about him.
>> He went back to a personal God he already had believed... with an
>> impersonal side
>>
> Roy Masters, why do you keep lying about this?

americanis will never arrest Fraudci, bill gaytes, drumpf, bidans etc.
Impossible. Like a manned moon landing 1969.

Re: Einstein said the atheists were his problem

<sqplci$drr$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=76152&group=sci.physics.relativity#76152

From: cvb...@bnvc.sd (Theo Dowd)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2022 13:36:19 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Theo Dowd - Sat, 1 Jan 2022 13:36 UTC

Michael Moroney wrote:

> On 12/31/2021 1:37 PM, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
>> on his last day he took back what he said a year before and said it
>> would give the atheists the wrong idea to use about him.
>> He went back to a personal God he already had believed... with an
>> impersonal side
>>
> Roy Masters, why do you keep lying about this?

come on, what can you do, arrest the entire mass_media propaganda
apparatus. Of course you can't.

Re: Einstein said the atheists were his problem

<b1327f88-feb1-4d44-a397-869fb18c5c05n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=76171&group=sci.physics.relativity#76171

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2022 10:09:27 -0800 (PST)
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Sat, 1 Jan 2022 18:09 UTC

On Friday, December 31, 2021 at 11:17:03 AM UTC-8, Michael Moroney wrote:
> On 12/31/2021 1:37 PM, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
> > on his last day he took back what he said
> > a year before and said it would give the
> > atheists the wrong idea to use about him.
> > He went back to a personal God he
> > already had believed... with an impersonal side
> >
> Roy Masters, why do you keep lying about this?

Roy Masters is dead. And Einstein was not an atheist...
He explained it on his last day.

Mitchell Raemsch

Re: Einstein said the atheists were his problem

<sqq8p7$1cl9$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=76179&group=sci.physics.relativity#76179

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2022 14:07:22 -0500
 by: Michael Moroney - Sat, 1 Jan 2022 19:07 UTC

On 1/1/2022 1:09 PM, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, December 31, 2021 at 11:17:03 AM UTC-8, Michael Moroney wrote:
>> On 12/31/2021 1:37 PM, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
>>> on his last day he took back what he said
>>> a year before and said it would give the
>>> atheists the wrong idea to use about him.
>>> He went back to a personal God he
>>> already had believed... with an impersonal side
>>>
>> Roy Masters, why do you keep lying about this?
>
> Roy Masters is dead.

Roy Masters Mitch, you lie so much that the only explanation is that you
are the reincarnation of Roy Masters. You have earned that name, Roy.

> And Einstein was not an atheist...
> He explained it on his last day.

Roy Masters Mitch, why do you repeat your lie?

Re: Einstein said the atheists were his problem

<05d0e2b7-9ecc-4847-b55c-330356bdbfe3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=76180&group=sci.physics.relativity#76180

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2022 11:22:38 -0800 (PST)
From: patdo...@comcast.net (patdolan)
 by: patdolan - Sat, 1 Jan 2022 19:22 UTC

On Friday, December 31, 2021 at 11:17:03 AM UTC-8, Michael Moroney wrote:
> On 12/31/2021 1:37 PM, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
> > on his last day he took back what he said
> > a year before and said it would give the
> > atheists the wrong idea to use about him.
> > He went back to a personal God he
> > already had believed... with an impersonal side
> >
> Roy Masters, why do you keep lying about this?

Roy Masters! Moroney, can you give us more details? I always thought this "Mitch" too brilliant to be mad. Mitch has always been the greater physics hiku artist in the world in my estimation.

Please, tell us what you know, Moroney.

Re: Einstein said the atheists were his problem

<a7cc29e5-8ddb-4048-b604-7126d36b01ben@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=76188&group=sci.physics.relativity#76188

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2022 13:35:25 -0800 (PST)
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Sat, 1 Jan 2022 21:35 UTC

On Saturday, January 1, 2022 at 11:07:21 AM UTC-8, Michael Moroney wrote:
> On 1/1/2022 1:09 PM, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
> >>>
> >> Roy Masters, why do you keep lying about this?
> >
> > Roy Masters is dead.
> Roy Masters Mitch, you lie so much that the only explanation is that you
> are the reincarnation of Roy Masters. You have earned that name, Roy.
> > And Einstein was not an atheist...
> > He explained it on his last day.
> >
> Roy Masters Mitch, why do you repeat your lie?

That man was playing God. That is where I am an atheist.
The liar lies and it is you not me. Can you show how
Einstein could not write something down on his last
day you moron? And how are you certain?

Mitchell Raemsch

Re: Einstein said the atheists were his problem

<j3caltFhd01U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=76203&group=sci.physics.relativity#76203

From: whod...@void.nowgre.com (whodat)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2022 18:41:30 -0600
 by: whodat - Sun, 2 Jan 2022 00:41 UTC

On 1/1/2022 7:32 AM, Theo Dowd wrote:
> Michael Moroney wrote:
>
>> On 12/31/2021 1:37 PM, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
>>> on his last day he took back what he said a year before and said it
>>> would give the atheists the wrong idea to use about him.
>>> He went back to a personal God he already had believed... with an
>>> impersonal side
>>>
>> Roy Masters, why do you keep lying about this?
>
> americanis will never arrest Fraudci, bill gaytes, drumpf, bidans etc.
> Impossible. Like a manned moon landing 1969.

Bravo. You write wonderful science fiction!

Re: Einstein said the atheists were his problem

<sqqv0g$1p77$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=76206&group=sci.physics.relativity#76206

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2022 20:26:44 -0500
 by: Michael Moroney - Sun, 2 Jan 2022 01:26 UTC

On 1/1/2022 4:35 PM, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, January 1, 2022 at 11:07:21 AM UTC-8, Michael Moroney wrote:

>>> Roy Masters is dead.

>>> And Einstein was not an atheist...
>>> He explained it on his last day.
>>>
>> Roy Masters Mitch, why do you repeat your lie?
>
> That man was playing God. That is where I am an atheist.

With all your lies, Roy Masters II, you had better hope that being an
atheist is the right thing to be. Do you know what God thinks of liars
such as yourself? Let's say you'll spend a rather warm eternity with
your hero, Roy Masters the First.

BTW, since you claim to be an atheist and atheists don't believe there
is a God, why do you repeatedly babble 'God makes gravity'?

> The liar lies and it is you not me.

Why did you lie again, Roy Masters the Second?

> Can you show how
> Einstein could not write something down on his last
> day you moron? And how are you certain?
>I am still waiting for the copy of what (you claim) Einstein wrote on
his last day, with that nonexistent pencil on nonexistent paper... And
how are you certain Einstein actually wrote it? Show me or admit you're
a liar, Roy.

Re: Einstein said the atheists were his problem

<sqsq99$1369$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=76258&group=sci.physics.relativity#76258

From: cvb...@nmo.er (Scot Dino)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2022 18:18:17 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Scot Dino - Sun, 2 Jan 2022 18:18 UTC

Michael Moroney wrote:

>>> Roy Masters Mitch, why do you repeat your lie?
>>
>> That man was playing God. That is where I am an atheist.
>
> With all your lies, Roy Masters II, you had better hope that being an
> atheist is the right thing to be. Do you know what God thinks of liars
> such as yourself? Let's say you'll spend a rather warm eternity with
> your hero, Roy Masters the First.

not so. Look how they defend the people against the *flurona* in china
and russia.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/3pls4rya0ZkH/
Netherlands, EU - Shit got cracking about an hour ago in Amsterdam.

a police dog will protect you highly effective.

Re: Einstein said the atheists were his problem

<f329289f-a9dc-4071-8e56-e75f36b59603n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=76263&group=sci.physics.relativity#76263

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2022 11:09:57 -0800 (PST)
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Sun, 2 Jan 2022 19:09 UTC

On Saturday, January 1, 2022 at 5:26:43 PM UTC-8, Michael Moroney wrote:
> On 1/1/2022 4:35 PM, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> >> Roy Masters Mitch, why do you repeat your lie?
> >
> > That man was playing God. That is where I am an atheist.
> With all your lies, Roy Masters II, you had better hope that being an
> atheist is the right thing to be. Do you know what God thinks of liars
> such as yourself? Let's say you'll spend a rather warm eternity with
> your hero, Roy Masters the First.
>
> BTW, since you claim to be an atheist and atheists don't believe there
> is a God, why do you repeatedly babble 'God makes gravity'?
> > The liar lies and it is you not me.
> Why did you lie again, Roy Masters the Second?
> > Can you show how
> > Einstein could not write something down on his last
> > day you moron? And how are you certain?
> >I am still waiting for the copy of what (you claim) Einstein wrote on
> his last day, with that nonexistent pencil on nonexistent paper... And
> how are you certain Einstein actually wrote it? Show me or admit you're
> a liar, Roy.

The liar lies about Einstein and it is not me...
He wasn't an atheist.

Mitchell Raemsch

Re: Einstein said the atheists were his problem

<sqtdj9$1njv$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=76301&group=sci.physics.relativity#76301

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2022 18:47:52 -0500
 by: Michael Moroney - Sun, 2 Jan 2022 23:47 UTC

On 1/2/2022 2:09 PM, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, January 1, 2022 at 5:26:43 PM UTC-8, Michael Moroney wrote:
>> On 1/1/2022 4:35 PM, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

>>> I am still waiting for the copy of what (you claim) Einstein wrote on
>> his last day, with that nonexistent pencil on nonexistent paper... And
>> how are you certain Einstein actually wrote it? Show me or admit you're
>> a liar, Roy.
>
> The liar lies about Einstein and it is not me...

You are lying again, Roy Masters II. And you made an additional lie by
saying you aren't lying.

Put up or shut up. Show us that paper where the dying Einstein
scrawled...anything at all. Or just admit that you're a liar, Roy.

Re: Einstein said the atheists were his problem

<sqtdod$1njv$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=76302&group=sci.physics.relativity#76302

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2022 18:50:37 -0500
 by: Michael Moroney - Sun, 2 Jan 2022 23:50 UTC

On 1/1/2022 2:22 PM, patdolan wrote:
> On Friday, December 31, 2021 at 11:17:03 AM UTC-8, Michael Moroney wrote:
>> On 12/31/2021 1:37 PM, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
>>> on his last day he took back what he said
>>> a year before and said it would give the
>>> atheists the wrong idea to use about him.
>>> He went back to a personal God he
>>> already had believed... with an impersonal side
>>>
>> Roy Masters, why do you keep lying about this?
>
> Roy Masters! Moroney, can you give us more details? I always thought this "Mitch" too brilliant to be mad. Mitch has always been the greater physics hiku artist in the world in my estimation.
>
> Please, tell us what you know, Moroney.

Roy Masters is Mitch's hero. Now that Roy is dead, Mitch wants to be the
new Roy Masters II by lying as much as the original. Mitch is making
great progress at becoming the world's biggest liar.

Re: Einstein said the atheists were his problem

<88b00fee-549a-4dda-a286-72d3bc34e5bfn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=76307&group=sci.physics.relativity#76307

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2022 17:29:59 -0800 (PST)
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Mon, 3 Jan 2022 01:29 UTC

On Sunday, January 2, 2022 at 3:50:40 PM UTC-8, Michael Moroney wrote:
> On 1/1/2022 2:22 PM, patdolan wrote:
> >>>
> >> Roy Masters, why do you keep lying about this?
> >
> > Roy Masters! Moroney, can you give us more details? I always thought this "Mitch" too brilliant to be mad. Mitch has always been the greater physics hiku artist in the world in my estimation.
> >
> > Please, tell us what you know, Moroney.
> >
> Roy Masters is Mitch's hero. Now that Roy is dead, Mitch wants to be the

You just lie instead. You are the liar not me.
Einstein was not an atheist...