tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: Scientific distinguishing between good and bad

SubjectAuthor
* Scientific distinguishing between good and badMaciej Wozniak
`* Re: Scientific distinguishing between good and badOdd Bodkin
 `* Re: Scientific distinguishing between good and badMaciej Wozniak
  +* Re: Scientific distinguishing between good and badMichael Moroney
  |`* Re: Scientific distinguishing between good and badMaciej Wozniak
  | +* Re: Scientific distinguishing between good and badPython
  | |`* Re: Scientific distinguishing between good and badMaciej Wozniak
  | | `* Re: Scientific distinguishing between good and badOdd Bodkin
  | |  `* Re: Scientific distinguishing between good and badMaciej Wozniak
  | |   `* Re: Scientific distinguishing between good and badOdd Bodkin
  | |    `* Re: Scientific distinguishing between good and badMaciej Wozniak
  | |     `* Re: Scientific distinguishing between good and badOdd Bodkin
  | |      `- Re: Scientific distinguishing between good and badMaciej Wozniak
  | `* Re: Scientific distinguishing between good and badMichael Moroney
  |  `* Re: Scientific distinguishing between good and badElecto Banno
  |   `* Re: Scientific distinguishing between good and badMaciej Wozniak
  |    `* Re: Scientific distinguishing between good and badMichael Moroney
  |     `- Re: Scientific distinguishing between good and badMaciej Wozniak
  `* Re: Scientific distinguishing between good and badOdd Bodkin
   `* Re: Scientific distinguishing between good and badMaciej Wozniak
    +* Re: Scientific distinguishing between good and badPython
    |`* Re: Scientific distinguishing between good and badMaciej Wozniak
    | `* Re: Scientific distinguishing between good and badPython
    |  `- Re: Scientific distinguishing between good and badMaciej Wozniak
    `- Re: Scientific distinguishing between good and badOdd Bodkin

1
Scientific distinguishing between good and bad

<6b7e4610-d85e-48d0-8dbf-4da60a559872n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=75924&group=sci.physics.relativity#75924

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 10:17:36 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Scientific distinguishing between good and bad
From: maluwozn...@gmail.com (Maciej Wozniak)
 by: Maciej Wozniak - Thu, 30 Dec 2021 18:17 UTC

On Thursday, 30 December 2021 at 17:32:00 UTC+1, bodk...@gmail.com wrote:
> Maciej Wozniak <maluw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Ah, wonderful! So you have produced this version! Where is it?
> >> And, by the way, not just matching gedankens but matching the results of
> >> real experiments done in the lab.
>
> Oh no! Such a strong promise, but delivery is delayed. Where is it?

> >> Newton’s dynamics were also heavily modified. Newton’s force/momentum view
> >> did not do fluids very well, and so two significant outgrowths were needed:
> >> 1) reformulations by D’Alembert, Lagrange, and Hamilton around stationary
> >> principles, and 2) the deeper fundamentality of conservation of momentum
> >> and conservation of energy. Both of these led the way to statistical
> >> mechanics and the huge blossoming of thermodynamics in the 19th century.

> >> Since WHEN?
> >
> > Odd, poor idiot, do you have a mathematical formula
> > for calculating what is good and what is bad?
>
> No, and that’s not the alternative.
>
> > Do you have a measuring procedure for measuring
> > what is good and what is bad?
>
> No, and that’s not the alternative either.
>
> > And what do you have for that? How do you determine
> > it?
>

> Ah yes. It’s called the scientific method.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Scientific distinguishing between good and bad

<sql0i6$aq4$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=75934&group=sci.physics.relativity#75934

From: bodkin...@gmail.com (Odd Bodkin)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 19:16:23 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Odd Bodkin - Thu, 30 Dec 2021 19:16 UTC

Maciej Wozniak <maluwozniak@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thursday, 30 December 2021 at 17:32:00 UTC+1, bodk...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Maciej Wozniak <maluw...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Oh no! Such a strong promise, but delivery is delayed. Where is it?

Where is it? You said it is VERY easy to make a version of Newton’s
dynamics that is compatible with all SR gedankens, and I would expect it to
be compatible with the results of real experiments done in the lab.

Do you bullshit?

>>> Odd, poor idiot, do you have a mathematical formula
>>> for calculating what is good and what is bad?
>>
>> No, and that’s not the alternative.
>>
>>> Do you have a measuring procedure for measuring
>>> what is good and what is bad?
>>
>> No, and that’s not the alternative either.
>>
>>> And what do you have for that? How do you determine
>>> it?
>>

>> Ah yes. It’s called the scientific method.
>
> Do you really have it? Are you really able to
> determine good and bad with your "scientific
> method" idiocy?

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Scientific distinguishing between good and bad

<f330ea8a-fa71-4d41-baa2-f9fd2b6913a5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=75947&group=sci.physics.relativity#75947

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 12:22:46 -0800 (PST)
From: maluwozn...@gmail.com (Maciej Wozniak)
 by: Maciej Wozniak - Thu, 30 Dec 2021 20:22 UTC

<sql8la$5j2$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=75959&group=sci.physics.relativity#75959

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 16:34:36 -0500
 by: Michael Moroney - Thu, 30 Dec 2021 21:34 UTC

On 12/30/2021 3:22 PM, Maciej Wozniak wrote:

> No, poor stinker, What we were talking about was my claim
> "It's common sense deciding what is good and what is bad."

WHOSE common sense? You never answered that. There is no unique common
sense which everyone has.

Specifically, I would not trust your "common sense" that much seeing as
you have so many issues with just about everything.

Re: Scientific distinguishing between good and bad

<sql944$bsu$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=75960&group=sci.physics.relativity#75960

From: bodkin...@gmail.com (Odd Bodkin)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 21:42:28 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Odd Bodkin - Thu, 30 Dec 2021 21:42 UTC

<983dcf7c-06fb-4b57-b6f4-37a90217f065n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=76002&group=sci.physics.relativity#76002

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 23:11:59 -0800 (PST)
From: maluwozn...@gmail.com (Maciej Wozniak)
 by: Maciej Wozniak - Fri, 31 Dec 2021 07:11 UTC

On Thursday, 30 December 2021 at 22:34:39 UTC+1, Michael Moroney wrote:
> On 12/30/2021 3:22 PM, Maciej Wozniak wrote:
>
> > No, poor stinker, What we were talking about was my claim
> > "It's common sense deciding what is good and what is bad."
> WHOSE common sense? You never answered that.

COMMON sense. I always answerred that, stupid Mike,
you're just too dumb to comprehend.

> Specifically, I would not trust your "common sense" that much seeing as
> you have so many issues with just about everything.

Have you ever heard of fuzzy logic, stupid Mike? It
was copied/adapted from common sense mechanisms.
Under common sense it's not important what a single
person think and say, it's important how many others think
and say the same. It's probably nothing you could
comprehend, but maybe someone else will.

Re: Scientific distinguishing between good and bad

<sqmask$1hp7$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=76003&group=sci.physics.relativity#76003

From: pyt...@example.invalid (Python)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2021 08:18:43 +0100
 by: Python - Fri, 31 Dec 2021 07:18 UTC

Maciej Wozniak wrote:
> On Thursday, 30 December 2021 at 22:34:39 UTC+1, Michael Moroney wrote:
>> On 12/30/2021 3:22 PM, Maciej Wozniak wrote:
>>
>>> No, poor stinker, What we were talking about was my claim
>>> "It's common sense deciding what is good and what is bad."
>> WHOSE common sense? You never answered that.
>
> COMMON sense. I always answerred that, stupid Mike,
> you're just too dumb to comprehend.
>
>> Specifically, I would not trust your "common sense" that much seeing as
>> you have so many issues with just about everything.
>
> Have you ever heard of fuzzy logic, stupid Mike? It
> was copied/adapted from common sense mechanisms.

Well not quite. Moreover fuzzy logic wasn't really successful and
is not considered useful.

> Under common sense it's not important what a single
> person think and say, it's important how many others think
> and say the same. It's probably nothing you could
> comprehend, but maybe someone else will.

According your own criterium, you're 100% out of common sense
then, Maciej.

Re: Scientific distinguishing between good and bad

<fdb89ade-794f-46ac-bf1d-aac90b78911en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=76004&group=sci.physics.relativity#76004

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 23:18:48 -0800 (PST)
From: maluwozn...@gmail.com (Maciej Wozniak)
 by: Maciej Wozniak - Fri, 31 Dec 2021 07:18 UTC

<sqmb1u$1hp7$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=76005&group=sci.physics.relativity#76005

From: pyt...@example.invalid (Python)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2021 08:21:33 +0100
 by: Python - Fri, 31 Dec 2021 07:21 UTC

Maciej Wozniak wrote:
> On Thursday, 30 December 2021 at 22:42:31 UTC+1, bodk...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Maciej Wozniak <maluw...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Well, do you?
>
> If you ever learn to listen to wiser ones (what is VERY
> unlikely) maybe I'll tell you about it. Until then, it would
> be a hopeless waste of my time. It exists (alef0 of
> them actually exist) and it's (the mine) rather trivial.

Oh please, please Maciej, publish details about these Aleph0 versions
of Classical Mechanics compatible with SR!

Re: Scientific distinguishing between good and bad

<ef294140-ed3c-47f1-b889-879e86ce74a6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=76007&group=sci.physics.relativity#76007

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 23:31:28 -0800 (PST)
From: maluwozn...@gmail.com (Maciej Wozniak)
 by: Maciej Wozniak - Fri, 31 Dec 2021 07:31 UTC

On Friday, 31 December 2021 at 08:18:47 UTC+1, Python wrote:
> Maciej Wozniak wrote:

> >> WHOSE common sense? You never answered that.
> >
> > COMMON sense. I always answerred that, stupid Mike,
> > you're just too dumb to comprehend.
> >
> >> Specifically, I would not trust your "common sense" that much seeing as
> >> you have so many issues with just about everything.
> >
> > Have you ever heard of fuzzy logic, stupid Mike? It
> > was copied/adapted from common sense mechanisms.
> Well not quite.

Well, quite. There are differences, not especially big.
A plane is also different than a bird.

> Moreover fuzzy logic wasn't really successful and
> is not considered useful.

Not useful, you say... and when you're electing your
president - what do you think it is?

> > Under common sense it's not important what a single
> > person think and say, it's important how many others think
> > and say the same. It's probably nothing you could
> > comprehend, but maybe someone else will.
> According your own criterium, you're 100% out of common sense
> then, Maciej.

Not as much, poor idiot, and less than you.

Re: Scientific distinguishing between good and bad

<e2a27565-d30f-4618-92c1-dad95a810b3an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=76008&group=sci.physics.relativity#76008

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 23:33:38 -0800 (PST)
From: maluwozn...@gmail.com (Maciej Wozniak)
 by: Maciej Wozniak - Fri, 31 Dec 2021 07:33 UTC

On Friday, 31 December 2021 at 08:21:37 UTC+1, Python wrote:
> Maciej Wozniak wrote:

> >> Well, do you?
> >
> > If you ever learn to listen to wiser ones (what is VERY
> > unlikely) maybe I'll tell you about it. Until then, it would
> > be a hopeless waste of my time. It exists (alef0 of
> > them actually exist) and it's (the mine) rather trivial.
> Oh please, please Maciej, publish details about these Aleph0 versions

I don't know all of them:( sorry. Try to understand, do
you know all alef0 of prime numbers?

Re: Scientific distinguishing between good and bad

<sqmbv8$1tdo$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=76009&group=sci.physics.relativity#76009

From: pyt...@example.invalid (Python)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2021 08:37:10 +0100
 by: Python - Fri, 31 Dec 2021 07:37 UTC

Maciej Wozniak wrote:
> On Friday, 31 December 2021 at 08:21:37 UTC+1, Python wrote:
>> Maciej Wozniak wrote:

>>> If you ever learn to listen to wiser ones (what is VERY
>>> unlikely) maybe I'll tell you about it. Until then, it would
>>> be a hopeless waste of my time. It exists (alef0 of
>>> them actually exist) and it's (the mine) rather trivial.
>> Oh please, please Maciej, publish details about these Aleph0 versions
>
> I don't know all of them:( sorry. Try to understand, do
> you know all alef0 of prime numbers?

Just pick a dozen of them. Of course as they don't exist you will
evade again, right Maciej?

Re: Scientific distinguishing between good and bad

<f8727137-c412-4572-9441-aa65df0e40d7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=76012&group=sci.physics.relativity#76012

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2021 00:04:16 -0800 (PST)
From: maluwozn...@gmail.com (Maciej Wozniak)
 by: Maciej Wozniak - Fri, 31 Dec 2021 08:04 UTC

On Friday, 31 December 2021 at 08:37:15 UTC+1, Python wrote:
> Maciej Wozniak wrote:

> >> Oh please, please Maciej, publish details about these Aleph0 versions
> >
> > I don't know all of them:( sorry. Try to understand, do
> > you know all alef0 of prime numbers?
> Just pick a dozen of them.

What do you think, how much time it took for your
idiot guru to create his Shit? Of course, I'm a professional,
but that also mean I can't afford such a primitive mess
as he did. What you want is a job for years, and - be
honest at least once, stinker; you're not really going
to read it, are you?

> Of course as they don't exist

What makes you so sure? What do you think, is
SR shit one and only? No, there is LET too. So, there
are two and not any more? And that's because...?

Re: Scientific distinguishing between good and bad

<sqmu1d$1lp9$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=76029&group=sci.physics.relativity#76029

From: bodkin...@gmail.com (Odd Bodkin)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2021 12:45:33 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Odd Bodkin - Fri, 31 Dec 2021 12:45 UTC

<sqmu1e$1lp9$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=76030&group=sci.physics.relativity#76030

From: bodkin...@gmail.com (Odd Bodkin)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2021 12:45:34 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Odd Bodkin - Fri, 31 Dec 2021 12:45 UTC

Maciej Wozniak <maluwozniak@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Friday, 31 December 2021 at 08:18:47 UTC+1, Python wrote:
>> Maciej Wozniak wrote:

>>> COMMON sense. I always answerred that, stupid Mike,
>>> you're just too dumb to comprehend.

>>> Have you ever heard of fuzzy logic, stupid Mike? It
>>> was copied/adapted from common sense mechanisms.
>> Well not quite.
>
> Well, quite. There are differences, not especially big.
> A plane is also different than a bird.
>
>> Moreover fuzzy logic wasn't really successful and
>> is not considered useful.
>
> Not useful, you say... and when you're electing your
> president - what do you think it is?

Fuzzy logic does not mean majority rule. Good grief.
Slinging jargon around and you don’t even know what it means. No surprise
there.

By the way, the majority of humans believe in the existence of a conscious
deity. This in your mind tells you this is common sense, sane, intelligent?

>>> Under common sense it's not important what a single
>>> person think and say, it's important how many others think
>>> and say the same. It's probably nothing you could
>>> comprehend, but maybe someone else will.
>> According your own criterium, you're 100% out of common sense
>> then, Maciej.
>
> Not as much, poor idiot, and less than you.

Re: Scientific distinguishing between good and bad

<6856b909-ce5a-4db7-96c6-dcfe7b48ec38n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=76032&group=sci.physics.relativity#76032

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2021 05:30:45 -0800 (PST)
From: maluwozn...@gmail.com (Maciej Wozniak)
 by: Maciej Wozniak - Fri, 31 Dec 2021 13:30 UTC

On Friday, 31 December 2021 at 13:45:37 UTC+1, bodk...@gmail.com wrote:
> Maciej Wozniak <maluw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Well not quite.
> >
> > Well, quite. There are differences, not especially big.
> > A plane is also different than a bird.
> >
> >> Moreover fuzzy logic wasn't really successful and
> >> is not considered useful.
> >
> > Not useful, you say... and when you're electing your
> > president - what do you think it is?
> Fuzzy logic does not mean majority rule. Good grief.

It doesn't, indeed. But majority rule means fuzzy logic.
The society has a problem - who is a better candidate,
A or B? It's solving the problem with FL; the answer
is - 52% A, 45%B, A becomes the president. Sorry, stinker.

How is your distinguishing good and bad with scientific
method, BTW?

> By the way, the majority of humans believe in the existence of a conscious
> deity.

As usual, poor idiot woodworker simply knows.

> This in your mind tells you this is common sense, sane, intelligent?

For sure, what Copernicus said was completely against
common sense, but as he was able to convince others to
repeat it - it's not anymore. So it was with Darwin. Things are
completely different with your Shit, of course; no matter how
loudly poor idiot Tom will scream that Cs clocks must have
9,192,631,770 rate - the ones in GPS will stay with 9,192,631,774.
more than 100 years of moronic screams of your idiot gurus
has convinced NOBODY.

And as for religion, it's similiar to CS in some ways and different in
some other ways. Does my answer satisfy you?
..

Re: Scientific distinguishing between good and bad

<sqn2tu$1siv$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=76033&group=sci.physics.relativity#76033

From: bodkin...@gmail.com (Odd Bodkin)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2021 14:09:02 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Odd Bodkin - Fri, 31 Dec 2021 14:09 UTC

Maciej Wozniak <maluwozniak@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Friday, 31 December 2021 at 13:45:37 UTC+1, bodk...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Maciej Wozniak <maluw...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Well, quite. There are differences, not especially big.
>>> A plane is also different than a bird.

>>> Not useful, you say... and when you're electing your
>>> president - what do you think it is?
>> Fuzzy logic does not mean majority rule. Good grief.
>
> It doesn't, indeed. But majority rule means fuzzy logic.
> The society has a problem - who is a better candidate,
> A or B? It's solving the problem with FL; the answer
> is - 52% A, 45%B, A becomes the president. Sorry, stinker.

That is not fuzzy logic. Lol.

> How is your distinguishing good and bad with scientific
> method, BTW?
>

>> By the way, the majority of humans believe in the existence of a conscious
>> deity.
>
> As usual, poor idiot woodworker simply knows.

You didn’t know this? Data.

>> This in your mind tells you this is common sense, sane, intelligent?
>
> For sure, what Copernicus said was completely against
> common sense, but as he was able to convince others to
> repeat it - it's not anymore. So it was with Darwin. Things are
> completely different with your Shit, of course; no matter how
> loudly poor idiot Tom will scream that Cs clocks must have
> 9,192,631,770 rate - the ones in GPS will stay with 9,192,631,774.
> more than 100 years of moronic screams of your idiot gurus
> has convinced NOBODY.

Well, actually that’s not true. It’s convinced a lot of people. Not
everybody. But then again, there are quite a lot of people that don’t
believe in evolution either. Congratulations, you’ve just put yourself in a
camp analogous to creationists. And just like some creationists say,
“Evolution has convinced NOBODY,” you say relativity has convinced NOBODY.

> And as for religion, it's similiar to CS in some ways and different in
> some other ways. Does my answer satisfy you?
> .

Re: Scientific distinguishing between good and bad

<655fa335-fde4-429b-a5b1-3905a3bb5f9dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=76038&group=sci.physics.relativity#76038

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2021 06:54:45 -0800 (PST)
From: maluwozn...@gmail.com (Maciej Wozniak)
 by: Maciej Wozniak - Fri, 31 Dec 2021 14:54 UTC

On Friday, 31 December 2021 at 15:09:08 UTC+1, bodk...@gmail.com wrote:
> Maciej Wozniak <maluw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Fuzzy logic does not mean majority rule. Good grief.
> >
> > It doesn't, indeed. But majority rule means fuzzy logic.
> > The society has a problem - who is a better candidate,
> > A or B? It's solving the problem with FL; the answer
> > is - 52% A, 45%B, A becomes the president. Sorry, stinker.
> That is not fuzzy logic. Lol.
> >
> > How is your distinguishing good and bad with scientific
> > method, BTW?
> >

> >> By the way, the majority of humans believe in the existence of a conscious
> >> deity.
> >
> > As usual, poor idiot woodworker simply knows.
> You didn’t know this? Data.

Well, I knew that there is data. There is a lot of data in the world
we inhabit. But I also know some people declared as christians.

> >> This in your mind tells you this is common sense, sane, intelligent?
> >
> > For sure, what Copernicus said was completely against
> > common sense, but as he was able to convince others to
> > repeat it - it's not anymore. So it was with Darwin. Things are
> > completely different with your Shit, of course; no matter how
> > loudly poor idiot Tom will scream that Cs clocks must have
> > 9,192,631,770 rate - the ones in GPS will stay with 9,192,631,774.
> > more than 100 years of moronic screams of your idiot gurus
> > has convinced NOBODY.
> Well, actually that’s not true.

Well, yes, that is.

> It’s convinced a lot of people.

The real content of The Shit, hidden deeply behind your
mystical bullshit of the Laws of Nature and experiments
confirming, is a simple one: the clocks of Giant Guru are
the best and the only. No, nobody is convinced. Not even you.

Re: Scientific distinguishing between good and bad

<sqn6ua$1n4r$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=76044&group=sci.physics.relativity#76044

From: bodkin...@gmail.com (Odd Bodkin)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2021 15:17:30 -0000 (UTC)
<655fa335-fde4-429b-a5b1-3905a3bb5f9dn@googlegroups.com>
 by: Odd Bodkin - Fri, 31 Dec 2021 15:17 UTC

Maciej Wozniak <maluwozniak@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Friday, 31 December 2021 at 15:09:08 UTC+1, bodk...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Maciej Wozniak <maluw...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> It doesn't, indeed. But majority rule means fuzzy logic.
>>> The society has a problem - who is a better candidate,
>>> A or B? It's solving the problem with FL; the answer
>>> is - 52% A, 45%B, A becomes the president. Sorry, stinker.
>> That is not fuzzy logic. Lol.
>>>
>>> How is your distinguishing good and bad with scientific
>>> method, BTW?

>>> As usual, poor idiot woodworker simply knows.
>> You didn’t know this? Data.
>
> Well, I knew that there is data. There is a lot of data in the world
> we inhabit. But I also know some people declared as christians.

Read what I actually wrote.

>>> For sure, what Copernicus said was completely against
>>> common sense, but as he was able to convince others to
>>> repeat it - it's not anymore. So it was with Darwin. Things are
>>> completely different with your Shit, of course; no matter how
>>> loudly poor idiot Tom will scream that Cs clocks must have
>>> 9,192,631,770 rate - the ones in GPS will stay with 9,192,631,774.
>>> more than 100 years of moronic screams of your idiot gurus
>>> has convinced NOBODY.
>> Well, actually that’s not true.
>
> Well, yes, that is.
>
>> It’s convinced a lot of people.
>
> The real content of The Shit, hidden deeply behind your
> mystical bullshit of the Laws of Nature and experiments
> confirming, is a simple one: the clocks of Giant Guru are
> the best and the only. No, nobody is convinced. Not even you.

Lol. No, that’s not the real content of relativity. Not even remotely
close.
If you thought it was, then you are bone-deep, irreversibly stupid.

Re: Scientific distinguishing between good and bad

<sqn71r$1o7r$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=76045&group=sci.physics.relativity#76045

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2021 10:19:26 -0500
 by: Michael Moroney - Fri, 31 Dec 2021 15:19 UTC

On 12/31/2021 2:11 AM, Maciej Wozniak wrote:
> On Thursday, 30 December 2021 at 22:34:39 UTC+1, Michael Moroney wrote:
>> On 12/30/2021 3:22 PM, Maciej Wozniak wrote:
>>
>>> No, poor stinker, What we were talking about was my claim
>>> "It's common sense deciding what is good and what is bad."
>> WHOSE common sense? You never answered that.
>
> COMMON sense.

WHOSE common sense? My common sense? Odd's? Einstein's? That of an
inmate of the nearest asylum?

My common sense has no problems with Galilean relativity for day-to-day
experiences. On the other hand, you were always complaining about
physicists stating "trees and lampposts running around", so apparently
Galilean relativity is NOT part of YOUR 'common sense'. Not part of the
'common sense' of the guy talking about the radar gun in the truck, either.

> I always answerred that, stupid Mike,

No, you did not.

>> Specifically, I would not trust your "common sense" that much seeing as
>> you have so many issues with just about everything.

As I said, "lampposts running around"...

> Have you ever heard of fuzzy logic, stupid Mike? It
> was copied/adapted from common sense mechanisms.

Whose? No, it is used to describe things not strictly binary, such as
"rich" vs. "poor".

> Under common sense it's not important what a single
> person think and say, it's important how many others think
> and say the same. It's probably nothing you could
> comprehend, but maybe someone else will.

That sounds more like majority rule than fuzzy logic.

Re: Scientific distinguishing between good and bad

<sqn901$1gj7$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=76048&group=sci.physics.relativity#76048

From: vqd...@sdss.cv (Electo Banno)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2021 15:52:34 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Electo Banno - Fri, 31 Dec 2021 15:52 UTC

Michael Moroney wrote:

>>> WHOSE common sense? You never answered that.
>>
>> COMMON sense.
>
> WHOSE common sense? My common sense? Odd's? Einstein's? That of an
> inmate of the nearest asylum?

this usenet user don't even know what *common_sense* stands for. The
reasoning the most agree, without which you wouldn't pass an exam,
perform a task in a high tech equipped laboratory, land on moon, etc, etc
and etc. Go back to Russia, troll.

Re: Scientific distinguishing between good and bad

<d5205a58-ef33-4fed-92d7-019bfe069a9fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=76054&group=sci.physics.relativity#76054

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2021 09:44:34 -0800 (PST)
From: maluwozn...@gmail.com (Maciej Wozniak)
 by: Maciej Wozniak - Fri, 31 Dec 2021 17:44 UTC

On Friday, 31 December 2021 at 16:17:33 UTC+1, bodk...@gmail.com wrote:
> Maciej Wozniak <maluw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> That is not fuzzy logic. Lol.

> >> You didn’t know this? Data.
> >
> > Well, I knew that there is data. There is a lot of data in the world
> > we inhabit. But I also know some people declared as christians.
> Read what I actually wrote.

> >> Well, actually that’s not true.
> >
> > Well, yes, that is.
> >
> >> It’s convinced a lot of people.
> >
> > The real content of The Shit, hidden deeply behind your
> > mystical bullshit of the Laws of Nature and experiments
> > confirming, is a simple one: the clocks of Giant Guru are
> > the best and the only. No, nobody is convinced. Not even you.
> >

> Lol. No, that’s not the real content of relativity. Not even remotely
> close.

Yes, it is.
If you thought it was not, then you are bone-deep, irreversibly stupid.
And you are.

Re: Scientific distinguishing between good and bad

<2b5ceb39-e06d-4b79-a2c1-b737ce51109an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=76055&group=sci.physics.relativity#76055

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2021 09:46:39 -0800 (PST)
From: maluwozn...@gmail.com (Maciej Wozniak)
 by: Maciej Wozniak - Fri, 31 Dec 2021 17:46 UTC

On Friday, 31 December 2021 at 16:52:36 UTC+1, Electo Banno wrote:
> Michael Moroney wrote:

> >> COMMON sense.
> >
> > WHOSE common sense? My common sense? Odd's? Einstein's? That of an
> > inmate of the nearest asylum?

COMMON sense, stupid Mike. As expected,
trying to explain you something was a waste of
time.

Re: Scientific distinguishing between good and bad

<sqnlae$3oi$4@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=76071&group=sci.physics.relativity#76071

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2021 14:22:57 -0500
 by: Michael Moroney - Fri, 31 Dec 2021 19:22 UTC

On 12/31/2021 12:46 PM, Maciej Wozniak wrote:
> On Friday, 31 December 2021 at 16:52:36 UTC+1, Electo Banno wrote:
>> Michael Moroney wrote:

>>> WHOSE common sense? My common sense? Odd's? Einstein's? That of an
>>> inmate of the nearest asylum?
>
> COMMON sense, stupid Mike. As expected,
> trying to explain you something was a waste of
> time.

Why won't you answer "Whose?" The common sense of different people will
be similar but not identical. You, for example, have an issue with
Galileo hundreds of years ago.

Re: Scientific distinguishing between good and bad

<48abb68e-2e35-4761-9bd7-ad45737b6cfdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=76077&group=sci.physics.relativity#76077

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2021 11:32:42 -0800 (PST)
From: maluwozn...@gmail.com (Maciej Wozniak)
 by: Maciej Wozniak - Fri, 31 Dec 2021 19:32 UTC

On Friday, 31 December 2021 at 20:22:56 UTC+1, Michael Moroney wrote:
> On 12/31/2021 12:46 PM, Maciej Wozniak wrote:

> > COMMON sense, stupid Mike. As expected,
> > trying to explain you something was a waste of
> > time.
> >
> Why won't you answer "Whose?"

Common. COMMON. C-O-M-M-O-N.

> The common sense of different people will
> be similar but not identical.

If something is different between you and me
it is not common between you and me. Are you
really too dumb to get even that?