Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2021 11:01:58 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Being anti-science
From: maluwozn...@gmail.com (Maciej Wozniak)
 by: Maciej Wozniak - Fri, 31 Dec 2021 19:01 UTC

It's anti science to suggest that scientists could ever do something as trivial as putting words together. It's anti science to suggest that they could ever be mistaken.
Right, poor halfbrain Python? Right, poor halfbrain Odd?

Re: Being anti-science

<61CF5B59.43BC@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=76078&group=sci.physics.relativity#76078

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: Being anti-science
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2021 11:34:49 -0800
 by: The Starmaker - Fri, 31 Dec 2021 19:34 UTC

Maciej Wozniak wrote:

> It's anti science to suggest that scientists could ever do something as trivial as putting words together.

Well, it's well known scientists could ever do something as trivial as
putting words together...

Look at some examples of words invented by Scientists.

Space Time

Spacetime

Now, is that How scientists put words together, by just pushing it
together by removing the space inbetween it????

dats how scientists put werds together...they remove the space
inbetween, Right?

Look at all the words invented by scientists and you will find it is all
pushing words together to remove the spaces inbetween it.

(i guess it comes from as a kid doing box block test...)

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge
the unchallengeable.