tech / sci.physics.relativity / Physics Dead, but "Stellar Year" at Perimeter Institute

SubjectAuthor
* Physics Dead, but "Stellar Year" at Perimeter InstitutePentcho Valev
+* Re: Physics Dead, but "Stellar Year" at Perimeter InstitutePentcho Valev
|`- Re: Physics Dead, but "Stellar Year" at Perimeter Institutepatdolan
`- Re: Physics Dead, but "Stellar Year" at Perimeter InstituteScot Dino

1
Physics Dead, but "Stellar Year" at Perimeter Institute

<d87da5d0-4338-4771-a13f-cf1debf21d0an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=76225&group=sci.physics.relativity#76225

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2022 02:25:51 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Physics Dead, but "Stellar Year" at Perimeter Institute
From: pva...@yahoo.com (Pentcho Valev)
 by: Pentcho Valev - Sun, 2 Jan 2022 10:25 UTC

Peter Woit: "Fundamental physical theory may now be over, replaced with a pseudo-science, but at least that means that things in this subject can't get any worse." https://math.columbia.edu/~woit/wordpress/?p=12604

Yet "stellar year" at Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics:

"Black holes, fast radio bursts, quantum quandaries – 2021 was a stellar year at Perimeter, full of discovery." https://twitter.com/Perimeter/status/1476554941099646980

Leonard: "I know I said physics is dead, but it is the opposite of dead. If anything, it is undead, like a zombie." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDNP9KOEdh0

See more here: https://twitter.com/pentcho_valev

Pentcho Valev

Re: Physics Dead, but "Stellar Year" at Perimeter Institute

<1303c2d6-64c3-4b7d-91fd-2bb1e7864566n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=76238&group=sci.physics.relativity#76238

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2022 07:14:52 -0800 (PST)
From: pva...@yahoo.com (Pentcho Valev)
 by: Pentcho Valev - Sun, 2 Jan 2022 15:14 UTC

Peter Woit: "As far as this stuff goes, we're now not only at John Horgan's "End of Science", but gone past it already and deep into something different." http://www.math.columbia.edu/~woit/wordpress/?p=7266

This "something different" is an insane but all-powerful ideology triggered by the original malignancy - Einstein's 1905 constant-speed-of-light falsehood. The metastases are immeasurably more idiotic than the flat-earth myths:

Thibault Damour: "The paradigm of the special relativistic upheaval of the usual concept of time is the twin paradox. Let us emphasize that this striking example of time dilation proves that time travel (towards the future) is possible. As a gedanken experiment (if we neglect practicalities such as the technology needed for reaching velocities comparable to the velocity of light, the cost of the fuel and the capacity of the traveller to sustain high accelerations), it shows that a sentient being can jump, "within a minute" (of his experienced time) arbitrarily far in the future, say sixty million years ahead, and see, and be part of, what (will) happen then on Earth. This is a clear way of realizing that the future "already exists" (as we can experience it "in a minute")." http://www.bourbaphy.fr/damourtemps.pdf

More here: https://twitter.com/pentcho_valev

Pentcho Valev

Re: Physics Dead, but "Stellar Year" at Perimeter Institute

<a816ce19-6008-4243-ab9e-ddcf0510af6fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=76251&group=sci.physics.relativity#76251

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2022 08:33:29 -0800 (PST)
From: patdo...@comcast.net (patdolan)
 by: patdolan - Sun, 2 Jan 2022 16:33 UTC

On Sunday, January 2, 2022 at 7:14:53 AM UTC-8, Pentcho Valev wrote:
> Peter Woit: "As far as this stuff goes, we're now not only at John Horgan's "End of Science", but gone past it already and deep into something different." http://www.math.columbia.edu/~woit/wordpress/?p=7266
>
> This "something different" is an insane but all-powerful ideology triggered by the original malignancy - Einstein's 1905 constant-speed-of-light falsehood. The metastases are immeasurably more idiotic than the flat-earth myths:
>
> Thibault Damour: "The paradigm of the special relativistic upheaval of the usual concept of time is the twin paradox. Let us emphasize that this striking example of time dilation proves that time travel (towards the future) is possible. As a gedanken experiment (if we neglect practicalities such as the technology needed for reaching velocities comparable to the velocity of light, the cost of the fuel and the capacity of the traveller to sustain high accelerations), it shows that a sentient being can jump, "within a minute" (of his experienced time) arbitrarily far in the future, say sixty million years ahead, and see, and be part of, what (will) happen then on Earth. This is a clear way of realizing that the future "already exists" (as we can experience it "in a minute")." http://www.bourbaphy.fr/damourtemps.pdf
>
> More here: https://twitter.com/pentcho_valev
>
> Pentcho Valev

∆x'/∆t' = ∆x/∆t = c > Flat Earth

What a wonderful new perspective on SR. Thank you Pentcho for bringing this comparison to light.

Re: Physics Dead, but "Stellar Year" at Perimeter Institute

<sqsr7f$1bln$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=76260&group=sci.physics.relativity#76260

From: cvb...@nmo.er (Scot Dino)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2022 18:34:23 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Scot Dino - Sun, 2 Jan 2022 18:34 UTC

Pentcho Valev wrote:

> Peter Woit: "Fundamental physical theory may now be over, replaced with
> a pseudo-science, but at least that means that things in this subject
> can't get any worse." https://math.columbia.edu/~woit/wordpress/?p=12604
> Yet "stellar year" at Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics:

i like the perimeter institute. Certainly I can tell you this, that the
*covid_19* genetic bio_weapon said "vaccination", is USED on children,
trying to reverse the *cellular_division_counter*.

just to make those old shit young again. The fraudci, the drumf, the
bidans, the queen of bangladesh, bill gaytes, etc etc and etc.

No shit https://www.bitchute.com/video/x7wrCXEFKNpB/

they are *testing_AGING_genetic_bio_shit* on humans and kids!! Planetary
scale. You relativists are so stupid. There are different sample shit.
Not all "vaxx" are the same.

Reiner Fuellmich: “New Findings… Enough to Dismantle the Entire (VAX
COVID) Industry!”
https://www.brighteon.com/2b36ce94-a9bc-41a1-9261-4d49a4cb23bc