People who go to conferences are the ones who shouldn't.

tech / sci.math / A new fractal I am creating...

SubjectAuthor
* A new fractal I am creating...Chris M. Thomasson
+* Re: A new fractal I am creating...Tomi Duda
|`* Re: A new fractal I am creating...Chris M. Thomasson
| `* Re: A new fractal I am creating...FromTheRafters
|  +- Re: A new fractal I am creating...Ike Dow
|  `- Re: A new fractal I am creating...Ike Dow
+- Re: A new fractal I am creating...Chris M. Thomasson
`- Re: A new fractal I am creating...Chris M. Thomasson

1
A new fractal I am creating...

<shuqv8$2pj$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=76311&group=sci.math#76311

From: chris.m....@gmail.com (Chris M. Thomasson)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: A new fractal I am creating...
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 00:15:52 -0700
 by: Chris M. Thomasson - Thu, 16 Sep 2021 07:15 UTC

Fwiw, here is a "fun" (to me at least), and purely experimental test of
mine, in vector field lines that tries to create, a fractal. The first
link to an example rendering below is from generation two. So, the
really basic idea is to start with a vector field, and gather points on
each one of its plotted field lines. These gathered points will be
involved in the next generation, so to speak. Since the individual lines
are conveniently created on a segment-by-segment basis, well, this just
seems to work quite well, so far... In a sense, with regard to its
fractal nature, its akin to a von Koch curve where further generations
have more detail. Except, my fun experiment is using field lines to
produce the next generations. Here is the result of a crude example of
generation two:

https://fractalforums.org/gallery/1612-140921050957.png

Unfortunately, a generation three in my current state of experimentation
just might end up making my computer want to "snuff" itself; a clockwork
orange wrt jumping out of the god damn window... My computer might
threaten to jump right off of a damn high cliff directly into a
rampaging river before it renders a gen three. Argh!

So, I am trying to amortize things in my algorihtm to make my computer
feel a bit less, depressed, so to speak: Ouch!

Fwiw, the code for my basic vector field can be found here:

http://fractallife247.com/test/vfield/

Keep in mind that my experimental field algorithm is n-ary. So, 3d is no
problem. Here are some examples:

https://youtu.be/skGUAXAx6eg

https://youtu.be/BUbMJJyj7AU

https://youtu.be/R0v_1EBAOr4

;^)

If I tell my computer to render my new experiment in 3d, it might shoot
me in the face several minutes before it kills itself!

;^o

Re: A new fractal I am creating...

<shv9v1$1d01$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=76321&group=sci.math#76321

From: oyu...@mvnb.as (Tomi Duda)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: A new fractal I am creating...
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 11:31:47 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Tomi Duda - Thu, 16 Sep 2021 11:31 UTC

Chris M. Thomasson wrote:

> Fwiw, here is a "fun" (to me at least), and purely experimental test of
> mine, in vector field lines that tries to create, a fractal. The first
> link to an example rendering below is from generation two. So, the

amazing, the fools took vaccines different places, and as expected,
*no_records_are_present* in their medical journal. From this point of
view, on hospitals, you are NOT inoculated, even though you are now
handicapped and debilitated for life from these injections. My ohh my.

Respiratory Therapist Drops Truth Bombs All Over "COVID" LIES!
https://www.brighteon.com/ecd1df7f-6624-4dee-bd7d-72c27f459df0

Re: A new fractal I am creating...

<si2r61$uro$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=76511&group=sci.math#76511

From: chris.m....@gmail.com (Chris M. Thomasson)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 12:44:00 -0700
 by: Chris M. Thomasson - Fri, 17 Sep 2021 19:44 UTC

On 9/16/2021 4:31 AM, Tomi Duda wrote:
> Chris M. Thomasson wrote:
>
>> Fwiw, here is a "fun" (to me at least), and purely experimental test of
>> mine, in vector field lines that tries to create, a fractal. The first
>> link to an example rendering below is from generation two. So, the
>
> amazing, the fools took vaccines different places, and as expected,
> *no_records_are_present* in their medical journal. From this point of
> view, on hospitals, you are NOT inoculated, even though you are now
> handicapped and debilitated for life from these injections. My ohh my.
>
> Respiratory Therapist Drops Truth Bombs All Over "COVID" LIES!
> https://www.brighteon.com/ecd1df7f-6624-4dee-bd7d-72c27f459df0

Are you trying to get this group banned in some way?

Re: A new fractal I am creating...

<si32jj$6de$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=76533&group=sci.math#76533

From: erra...@nomail.afraid.org (FromTheRafters)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 17:50:25 -0400
 by: FromTheRafters - Fri, 17 Sep 2021 21:50 UTC

Chris M. Thomasson wrote on 9/17/2021 :
> On 9/16/2021 4:31 AM, Tomi Duda wrote:
>> Chris M. Thomasson wrote:
>>
>>> Fwiw, here is a "fun" (to me at least), and purely experimental test of
>>> mine, in vector field lines that tries to create, a fractal. The first
>>> link to an example rendering below is from generation two. So, the
>>
>> amazing, the fools took vaccines different places, and as expected,
>> *no_records_are_present* in their medical journal. From this point of
>> view, on hospitals, you are NOT inoculated, even though you are now
>> handicapped and debilitated for life from these injections. My ohh my.
>>
>> Respiratory Therapist Drops Truth Bombs All Over "COVID" LIES!
>> https://www.brighteon.com/ecd1df7f-6624-4dee-bd7d-72c27f459df0
>>

> Are you trying to get this group banned in some way?

Just propagating lies.

Re: A new fractal I am creating...

<si337i$1o8v$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=76534&group=sci.math#76534

From: tyu...@iked.ow (Ike Dow)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 22:01:23 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Ike Dow - Fri, 17 Sep 2021 22:01 UTC

FromTheRafters wrote:

>>> amazing, the fools took vaccines different places, and as expected,
>>> *no_records_are_present* in their medical journal. From this point of
>>> view, on hospitals, you are NOT inoculated, even though you are now
>>> handicapped and debilitated for life from these injections. My ohh my.
>>>
>>> Respiratory Therapist Drops Truth Bombs All Over "COVID" LIES!
>>> https://www.brighteon.com/ecd1df7f-6624-4dee-bd7d-72c27f459df0
>>>

>> Are you trying to get this group banned in some way?
>
> Just propagating lies.

why should terrified medical personnel be lying, you braindead, dementia
hit, imbecile? Can't you hear what she is saying?

*"No_covid_19_vaccination_record"*

Re: A new fractal I am creating...

<si346c$1o8v$3@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=76537&group=sci.math#76537

From: tyu...@iked.ow (Ike Dow)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 22:17:50 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Ike Dow - Fri, 17 Sep 2021 22:17 UTC

FromTheRafters wrote:

>>> amazing, the fools took vaccines different places, and as expected,
>>> *no_records_are_present* in their medical journal. From this point of
>>> view, on hospitals, you are NOT inoculated, even though you are now
>>> handicapped and debilitated for life from these injections. My ohh my.
>>>
>>> Respiratory Therapist Drops Truth Bombs All Over "COVID" LIES!
>>> https://www.brighteon.com/ecd1df7f-6624-4dee-bd7d-72c27f459df0
>>>

>> Are you trying to get this group banned in some way?
>
> Just propagating lies.

they are stupid, you are a smart ass, believing "science".

French hospital staff burn their diplomas after being suspended for not
taking the experimental covis
https://www.bitchute.com/video/9EOzlF5k5Un1/

You *retards* around here are not even knowing what "academia" stands
for. In mathematics, physics, technology and so on.

Re: A new fractal I am creating...

<si9bd4$1opf$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=76765&group=sci.math#76765

From: chris.m....@gmail.com (Chris M. Thomasson)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 23:57:40 -0700
 by: Chris M. Thomasson - Mon, 20 Sep 2021 06:57 UTC

On 9/16/2021 12:15 AM, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:
> Fwiw, here is a "fun" (to me at least), and purely experimental test of
> mine, in vector field lines that tries to create, a fractal. The first
> link to an example rendering below is from generation two. So, the
> really basic idea is to start with a vector field, and gather points on
> each one of its plotted field lines. These gathered points will be
> involved in the next generation, so to speak. Since the individual lines
> are conveniently created on a segment-by-segment basis, well, this just
> seems to work quite well, so far... In a sense, with regard to its
> fractal nature, its akin to a von Koch curve where further generations
> have more detail. Except, my fun experiment is using field lines to
> produce the next generations. Here is the result of a crude example of
> generation two:
>
> https://fractalforums.org/gallery/1612-140921050957.png
[...]

Applied the seed circles that bisect an angle using intersecting circles
to my hyper experimental vector field fractal growth algorihtm, and got
this:

https://fractalforums.org/gallery/1612-200921082326.png

Re: A new fractal I am creating...

<sih193$de3$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=77177&group=sci.math#77177

From: chris.m....@gmail.com (Chris M. Thomasson)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 21:53:55 -0700
 by: Chris M. Thomasson - Thu, 23 Sep 2021 04:53 UTC

On 9/16/2021 12:15 AM, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:
> Fwiw, here is a "fun" (to me at least), and purely experimental test of
> mine, in vector field lines that tries to create, a fractal. The first
> link to an example rendering below is from generation two. So, the
> really basic idea is to start with a vector field, and gather points on
> each one of its plotted field lines. These gathered points will be
> involved in the next generation, so to speak. Since the individual lines
> are conveniently created on a segment-by-segment basis, well, this just
> seems to work quite well, so far... In a sense, with regard to its
> fractal nature, its akin to a von Koch curve where further generations
> have more detail. Except, my fun experiment is using field lines to
> produce the next generations. Here is the result of a crude example of
> generation two:
>
> https://fractalforums.org/gallery/1612-140921050957.png
[...]

fun with color! Now, it seems like I can see more detail from
generations one and two:

gen 1: https://fractalforums.org/gallery/1612-230921062812.png

gen 2: https://fractalforums.org/gallery/1612-230921065122.png