Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2022 14:01:30 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: If time goes slower for each twin
From: itsallli...@gmail.com (everything isalllies)
 by: everything isalllies - Mon, 3 Jan 2022 22:01 UTC

Why is "REPLY TO AUTHOR" greyed out? I use chrome, have my email handled by gmail, everything seems fine, but I can never reply to the person directly, i have to reply to the group.

What does Einsteins relativity have to say about this? (he gets a say in everything else)

Re: If time goes slower for each twin

<sr1ld3$17fp$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=76409&group=sci.physics.relativity#76409

From: bodkin...@gmail.com (Odd Bodkin)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2022 14:25:39 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Odd Bodkin - Tue, 4 Jan 2022 14:25 UTC

everything isalllies <itsalllieseverything@gmail.com> wrote:
> Why is "REPLY TO AUTHOR" greyed out? I use chrome, have my email handled
> by gmail, everything seems fine, but I can never reply to the person
> directly, i have to reply to the group.

A poor craftsman blames his tools.

If the tool you’ve chosen does not do what you want it to do, then get
another tool and learn to use it properly so that it performs the functions
you need it to.

> What does Einsteins relativity have to say about this? (he gets a say in everything else)

Re: If time goes slower for each twin

<sr4k70$1j2n$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=76590&group=sci.physics.relativity#76590

From: vbn...@rtcc.nb (Jahn Brown)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2022 17:23:44 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Jahn Brown - Wed, 5 Jan 2022 17:23 UTC

everything isalllies wrote:

> Why is "REPLY TO AUTHOR" greyed out? I use chrome, have my email
> handled by gmail, everything seems fine, but I can never reply to the
> person directly, i have to reply to the group.

Bill Clinton: 4,000 Government sponsored Medical Experiments on Citizens
https://www.bitchute.com/video/50EqaQN2xXh6/

Bill Gates' Military Tribunal and Execution
https://www.bitchute.com/video/8BVem5ofMmQ6/