Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 12:56:06 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More of my philosophy about why arabs are smart people..
From: amine...@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Sat, 18 Sep 2021 19:56 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about why arabs are smart people..

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also

I think arabs are smart people, and we can notice it more
by for example comparing the unployement of Brazil and Egypt for 2021:

Here is the unemployment of Brazil that is around 14.4% for year 2021:

https://tradingeconomics.com/brazil/unemployment-rate

And here is the unemployment of Egypt that is around 7.3% for 2021:

Egypt’s unemployment inches down to 7.3% in Q2 2021

Read more here:

https://dailynewsegypt.com/2021/08/16/egypts-unemployment-inches-down-to-7-3-in-q2-2021/

So i think that arabs are efficient at lowering unemployment since they are good business men or much better business men, so i think we have to be positive about arabs and do business with arabs.

And i thing that economic growth of Egypt is around 5% in 2021-22, read
here so that to notice it:

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/egypts-economy-grow-5-2021-22-rebound-continues-2021-07-26/#:~:text=Middle%20East-,Egypt's%20economy%20to%20grow%205%25%20in%202021%2D22,as%20rebound%20continues%3A%20Reuters%20survey&text=Egypt's%20economy%20will%20grow%205.0,the%20government's%20target%20of%205.4%25.

And read my following thoughts so that to notice that arabs are smart people and they are good business men:

More of my philosophy about arabs and about Egypt and Saudi Arabia and the UAE..

I think that arabs are advancing quickly, read my following thoughts
so that to understand, and read the following news about arabs and Egypt so that to understand:

A Smart City in the Desert? Egypt Is Building a New Capital

Read more here:

https://interestingengineering.com/a-smart-city-in-the-desert-egypt-is-building-a-new-capital

More of my philosophy about arabs and about Saudi Arabia and the UAE..

I invite you to read the following interesting article
of how arabs are "smart" people and are advancing really quickly:

Saudi Arabia and the UAE are economic frenemies. And that’s a good thing.

https://www.atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/menasource/saudi-arabia-and-the-uae-are-economic-frenemies-and-thats-a-good-thing/

And look at the following video at how even the french president Macron Loves arabs since they know how to be the good business:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIQZv2flTMg

More philosophy about arabs and arab americans..

And now more about how arabs are sophisticated people and more about immigration..

Look at the following video to notice that arabs are
sophisticated people:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmOM9Y8os9E

As you have noticed i am a white arab from Morocco and i think
i am smart since i have invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms, and i think that arabs of Morocco are smart people,
read the following to notice it:

Morocco Wins 2 Gold Medals in Pan African Mathematics Olympiads

Morocco was ranked first in the competition, with 147 points, outperforming South Africa (142 points), and Tunisia (133 points).

Read more here:

https://www.moroccoworldnews.com/2019/04/269989/morocco-wins-2-gold-medals-in-pan-african-mathematics-olympiads/

Read the following proof that says that ancient Egyptians were whites:

The problem, it was thought, is that mummy DNA couldn't be sequenced. But a group of international researchers, using unique methods, have overcome the barriers to do just that. They found that the ancient Egyptians were most closely related to the peoples of the Near East, particularly from the Levant. This is the Eastern Mediterranean which today includes the countries of Turkey, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Syria, and Lebanon. The mummies used were from the New Kingdom and a later period, (a period later than the Middle Kingdom) when Egypt was under Roman rule.

Read more here:

https://bigthink.com/philip-perry/were-the-ancient-egyptians-black-or-white-scientists-now-know

And since ancient Egyptians were whites that were most closely related to the peoples of the Near East, particularly from the Levant. This is the Eastern Mediterranean which today includes the countries of Turkey, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Syria, and Lebanon, here is one more of my
writing and proof about the ancient Babylonians:

And i think arabs are smart people, Babylonians of Irak were racially arabs, read about them here:

3,700-year-old Babylonian tablet rewrites the history of maths - and shows the Greeks did not develop trigonometry

Read more here:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/08/24/3700-year-old-babylonian-tablet-rewrites-history-maths-could/

I think that arabs are smart people, read also the following article about arabs:

In fact, the U.S. is the main home for Arab inventors globally, distantly followed by France (513 patent applications), Canada (361), Germany (342), Saudi Arabia (307), Japan (279) and the United Kingdom (273)

The Innovative Flair Arab Inventors Bring to America

Read more here:

https://knowledge.insead.edu/blog/insead-blog/the-innovative-flair-arab-inventors-bring-to-america-5431

About arabs from the Middle East..

I have just read the following Russian Jew who just written the following in rec.arts.poems newsgroup:

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.arts.poems/c/HCNknybNYC8

So notice that he just written the following about guys from the Middle East in America:

"Nothing is owed to guys from Middle East who come to America and teach men in disadvantaged communities to be bastards; but much is in fact owed to people who bring into America valuable things from abroad. Americans eat at Chinese restaurants, drive Japanese cars, employ Hindu programmers, view movies made by Jews, follow sports played by black people. All of these people contribute much more to America than they would have if they had simply assimilated."

So he means by guys from Middle East the arabs from Middle East,
but i don't agree with the above because read my following writing about the arabs from the Middle East, and notice that in my below writing
that Arab Americans(most of them from the Middle East) are better educated than most in U.S, and Arab Inventors Make the U.S. More Innovative:

More political philosophy about how do look like "white" arabs like me ?

As you have noticed i am a white arab and i am a gentleman type of person, and to know further about white arabs, here is a beautiful song of white arabs, and look carefully in the following video at those white arabs to know more how look like white arabs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejvpVhvKesM&list=RDejvpVhvKesM&start_radio=1

Read more my following thoughts about arabs:

The average smartness of arabs is on the rise..

I am a white arab and i think i am smart since i have invented many scalable algorithms, and you have to read the following so that
to understand that the average smartness of arabs is on the rise, read the following to notice it:

Why IQs Rise When Nations Experience Rapid Economic Development

The latest data support these observations by showing that IQs have been rising steadily in countries experiencing the most rapid economic development during the past few decades. As a measure of the interaction between intelligence and modern cognitive stimuli that strengthen capacities for rational classification, quantitative reasoning, etc., a population’s average IQ is therefore an indicator of economic modernization and development, not their cause.

Read more here:

https://evonomics.com/does-your-iq-predict-how-rich-you-will-be/

And read the following about arabs:

Arab Americans better educated than most in U.S

Read more here to notice it:

https://www.michigandaily.com/content/arab-americans-better-educated-most-us

And read why are Arab American Students Among the Highest GPA Achievers?

Read more here:

https://www.arabamerica.com/why-arab-american-students-among-highest-gpa-recipients/

More about arabs..

Look at the following video:

Prophet Muhammad was white (Sahih Muslim)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGcCCY0XJGE&t=1s

And look at the following video:

Why Many Arab Americans Check 'White' On The US Census

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4PwaweUtDw

More about arabs and arab inventors and arab thinkers..

I am a white arab from Morocco living in Canada since year 1989,
and i am also an inventor of many scalable algorithms...

I am a white arab, and the name "Moulay" in my family name means in Morocco that i am genetically and culturally descendent of arabs descendent of prophet Mohamed, and i am genetically a descendent of prophet Mohamed, the "Moulay" in my family name means mawlay in arabic and it means Monsignor, i am called Monsignor because i am white arab genetically and culturally descendent of prophet Mohamed, read about Monsignor here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monsignor

I am a "white" arab, and as a proof look at this song and
how the arab singers from Saudia Arabia in this video are "whites", i am
also a white arab that looks like them and i am a gentleman that is more civilized, so look at this song in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abyHF_zG3ng

And about Influence of Arabic and Islamic Philosophy on the Latin West,
read the following:

https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/arabic-islamic-influence/

And look at this video at how Mesopotamians that were racially arabs were so advanced:

Click here to read the complete article
Re: More of my philosophy about why arabs are smart people..

<b58b0c14-8201-42a2-898f-014e3a5847b5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=76615&group=sci.math#76615

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 12:59:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Sat, 18 Sep 2021 19:59 UTC

On Saturday, September 18, 2021 at 12:56:12 PM UTC-7, Amine Moulay Ramdane wrote:
> Hello,
>

> More of my philosophy about why arabs are smart people..

How did they discover zero?
Or no quantity?
Was it needed to set bases?

Mitchell Raemsch