Beware of the Turing Tar-pit in which everything is possible but nothing of interest is easy.

tech / sci.math / 2--AP's 201st book of Science// AP attempts to theorize the NASA 0.005% yearly increase in Solar Radiation measurement. 8 views Subscribe  Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> Sep 18, 2021

SubjectAuthor
* 2--AP's 201st book of Science// AP attempts to theorArchimedes Plutonium
+* Re: 2--AP's 201st book of Science// AP attempts to tArchimedes Plutonium
|`* Re: 2--AP's 201st book of Science// AP attempts to tArchimedes Plutonium
| `* Re: 2--AP's 201st book of Science// AP attempts to tArchimedes Plutonium
|  `- Re: Archimedes "evil stalker shithead" Plutonium flunked the mathMichael Moroney
`* Re: 2--AP's 201st book of Science// AP attempts to tArchimedes Plutonium
 `- Re: Archimedes "can't do percentages" Plutonium flunked the math testMichael Moroney

1
2--AP's 201st book of Science// AP attempts to theorize the NASA 0.005% yearly increase in Solar Radiation measurement. 8 views Subscribe  Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> Sep 18, 2021

<d770d4e8-5da5-4d12-b8f4-ae0c910785cbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=76648&group=sci.math#76648

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 23:02:15 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: 2--AP's_201st_book_of_Science//_AP_attempts_to_theor
ize_the_NASA_0.005%_yearly_increase_in_Solar_Radiation_measu
rement._8_views_Subscribe___Archimedes_Plutonium's_profil
e_photo_Archimedes_Plutonium
_Sep_18,_2021
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 19 Sep 2021 06:02 UTC

AP's 201st book of Science// AP attempts to theorize the NASA 0.005% yearly increase in Solar Radiation measurement.
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Sep 18, 2021, 2:16:56 AM (23 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe

AP's 201st book of Science// AP attempts to theorize the NASA 0.005% yearly increase in Solar Radiation measurement.

I recently wrote my 104th book of science.
104th published book

How Gigantic insects, plants evolved in Devonian, Dragonflies // evolution series, book 3 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

The Devonian geological age had gigantism of plants and animals. Some ferns and horsetails grew to the size of trees and many insects grew to a huge size, such as Dragonflies the size of a human arm. Several attempts have been given to account for this gigantic size, but none seem plausible. So I offer a theory to explain it, because it has to be some physical characteristics of Earth during the Devonian to account for gigantism in both plants and animals.

Cover Picture: Is my iphone photograph of a Google search on "dragonfly Devonian".
Length: 16 pages

Product details
File Size: 1166 KB
Print Length: 16 pages
Publication Date: March 24, 2020
Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B086BZRQ6T
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #237,432 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#219 in Biology (Kindle Store)
#1526 in Biology (Books)
#6 in 30-Minute Science & Math Short Reads

And in that book I describe a calculus to use on rate of change of mass as Earth grows by the Faraday law.

Here I am trying to duplicate the number that NASA arrives at of 0.005% yearly increase in Solar Radiation for the past 10 years. They say they are coming out with new updated figure. And I eagerly anticipate that new measurement.

But what I am attempting to do here is see if I can by purely theory arrive at that number NASA measured of 0.005% yearly increase.

Excerpt from my 104th book----

So, let us do this so that all students can learn the math behind this. Much of it is calculus and using formulas, but then we lose a lot of people in biology with math that they do not use on a daily basis. It is important to recognize that if you do not use math on a daily basis, you easily get lost with the math. And that is exactly what we want to avoid in science. Math is a tool, not a wrecking ball.

So, I have the situation where Earth is 4,500,000,000 years old plus the fact that the Devonian geological age is where gigantic dragonfly start to appear and other gigantic animals and plants (giant ferns, giant horsetails, Carboniferous). The age of the Devonian was 400,000,000 years ago.

The Faraday Law inside of each atom is a doubling over time of that same atom of hydrogen. So at t_0 we have one atom of hydrogen and at t_1 we have 2 atoms of hydrogen, and at the same interval of time t_2 we doubled the 2 to be 4 now. So a doubling in physics. So we write out a chart.

Number of Hydrogen atoms Doubling time interval Math form
1 t_0 2^0
2 t_1 2^1
4 t_2 2^2
8 t_3 2^3
16 t_4 2^4
32 t_5 2^5
.. . .
.. . .
1,073,741,824 t_30 2^30
2,147,483,648 t_31 2^31
4,294,967,296 t_32 2^32

Now I stop there because it is nearby to the total time covered of 4,500,000,000

And here is where I divide that time of Earth existence by the number 32 in order to get what the doubling time interval is all about.

4,500,000,000/ 32 = approx 140,000,000

So my time interval in Nature for a hydrogen atom to double itself by Faraday law electricity going on inside the hydrogen atom is approx 140 million years of a time interval. Every hydrogen atom in Nature, in the Universe doubles itself in 140 million years.
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Sep 18, 2021, 2:31:33 AM (22 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Now what I mean by theorize NASA's number of 0.005% yearly increase in Solar Radiation is that by just using Faraday Law as Solar radiation, where the muon inside of each proton torus of 8 rings and 840 MeV, that the muon thrusting through the Proton torus creates new energy in the form of radiation that is the bulk of the Sun's radiation, and that theory should deliver me a number of radiation increase of 0.005% yearly, matching the NASA data measurement.

In previous post I outlined the mathematics of how many millions of years it takes for the muon thrusting inside a proton torus to generate enough electrical energy that is storaged in a neutron that grows from 1eV eventually into its own separate hydrogen atom of 945MeV. And in that Dragonfly book, as seen above, it takes 140,000,000 years for 1 hydrogen atom to grow and recreate a new hydrogen atom, in other words the doubling rate is 140 million years.

So what this book attempts to do is derive the pure measurement of NASA of their 0.005% yearly Solar Radiation increase, is to derive that number knowing the Faraday law.

And one would think that this is a horrible ugly mathematics exercise to try to match Calculus of Faraday law with Solar Radiation increase of 0.005% yearly.

But perhaps it is a tantalizing super easy calculation.

I was looking for the data of the calculation of how long it takes for radiation that is in the Core of the Sun to reach the photosphere of the Sun and then radiate outwards, being a part of the radiation that hits Earth.

And that number figure is easily found on the Internet where scientists have computed that number to be about 100,000 years for radiation in the core of the Sun to finally reach the surface of the sun and radiate outwards.

So, well, if we take 100,000 / 140,000,000 = 0.0007 which is not all that far off from 0.005.

AP
King of Science, especially Physics

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Sep 18, 2021, 1:32:20 PM (11 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Alright in my Dragonflies Gigantism book I gave the easiest math table of figuring out the size of Earth in Devonian in order for there to be gigantism of plants and insects, and found that Earth size had to be 1/8 the size it is today, and gave a table to compute the doubling of a hydrogen atom via Faraday law of approx 140,000,000 years.

What I did not discuss in that book of Dragonflies was that the Sun had to be smaller also in the Devonian due to Faraday law, and that the Solar System in Devonian was also entirely smaller. For when the Universe operates mainly on Faraday law and not the mindless stupid idea of fusion, then growth and size depend directly on mass. As hydrogen atoms of their muon thrusting through their proton create new electricity that creates new mass matter and each hydrogen atom doubles itself in approximately 140 million years. Now we have direct evidence of what I say here is true from the study of exoplanets where it is found that our Solar System is totally unlike the majority of exo-solar-systems where their jupiter size planet is circling close in to their exo-star. For at one time in the history of our solar system the sun was much smaller in mass and Earth was much closer and Jupiter was much closer to the Sun. But as Faraday law keeps working of doubling all protons in 140 million years, we now have the Solar System for what it is.

So here I am having a book on the exercise of deriving the number that NASA measured of the Solar Radiation increase of 0.005% yearly increase.

This is the most important weather and physics number in our lifetime and beyond. For the entire fate of Earth, of humanity, and life on Earth all hinges on this number. For this number means we have to colonize Europa and Ganymede and get off of Earth before the Sun swallows up Earth as a Sun Gone Red Giant.

When I started this book, I was looking for a number that comes close to 0.005 in terms of physical features of the Sun and photon radiation. And I found that attribute in the fact that it takes photons approximately 100,000 years to travel from the core of the Sun to reach the surface of the Sun and then radiate to Earth. So when I divide 100,000 by 140,000,000 I get 0.0007. So I needed to get close enough to 0.005 to tell me if I am in the same physical boundaries. And that is certainly close enough. So now I need to get even more precise.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: 2--AP's 201st book of Science// AP attempts to theorize the NASA 0.005% yearly increase in Solar Radiation measurement. 8 views Subscribe  Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> Sep 18, 2021

<8242257a-04ba-49d9-9c2b-b2b4699550d9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=76649&group=sci.math#76649

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 23:09:36 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re:_2--AP's_201st_book_of_Science//_AP_attempts_to_t
heorize_the_NASA_0.005%_yearly_increase_in_Solar_Radiation_m
easurement._8_views_Subscribe__Archimedes_Plutonium's_pro
file_photo_Archimedes_Plutonium om>_Sep_18,_2021
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 19 Sep 2021 06:09 UTC

First impression was that this arithmetic was going to be easy. Turns out it is more involved than first thought.

So the formula of compound interest, which I suspect was trial and error and then proven by Math Induction.
A = P(1+ r/n) ^ nt

And then I thought I had natural base 2.71... to convert to scientific notation and home free.

Turns out to be hard.

A = 1(1+ 5*10^-5) ^ 140,000,000

So I am asking whether that comes close to being 945,000,000

So here is where logarithm and exponent theory come into usefulness where we come in and go out with multiplication to addition.

We have 1.00005^140,000,000

So what I need to do is turn 1.00005 into being 10 by using up some of the exponent 140,000,000. So whatever is left remaining of the exponent after I use some up to reach 10, is the answer in scientific notation. At least that is what my first impression was.

I went to Casio compound interest calculator and of course no calculator on internet is going to have a time period of hundreds of million years.

So I plugged into the Casio present value of 1, future value of 945, number of years 140 compounded annually and the answer comes out with a interest rate of 5.0%

AP, King of Science, especially Physics

Re: 2--AP's 201st book of Science// AP attempts to theorize the NASA 0.005% yearly increase in Solar Radiation measurement. 8 views Subscribe  Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> Sep 18, 2021

<487517df-5940-45c3-a462-14d071cb172bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=76650&group=sci.math#76650

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 23:37:09 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 19 Sep 2021 06:37 UTC

Alright, using the Casio compound interest calculator, I am trying to ballpark figure where 10 arises in that of 1.00005^140,000,000.

So the Casio has present value 1, Future value 10, number of years 1,000,000 and answers me that the interest rate is 0.0002%. And that would be thus 10^139,000,000 which is immensely larger than 9.45*10^8. But then 0.0002 is much larger than 0.00005.

So I run into a computer problem that I cannot work out by hand. Seems like there are no tricks up the sleeve on this.

AP

Re: 2--AP's 201st book of Science// AP attempts to theorize the NASA 0.005% yearly increase in Solar Radiation measurement. 8 views Subscribe  Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> Sep 18, 2021

<690ff987-1d05-48f7-99a4-e44fbd7d253bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=76651&group=sci.math#76651

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 23:52:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 19 Sep 2021 06:52 UTC

On Sunday, September 19, 2021 at 1:37:57 AM UTC-5 Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
Alright, using the Casio compound interest calculator, I am trying to ballpark figure where 10 arises in that of 1.00005^140,000,000.

So the Casio has present value 1, Future value 10, number of years 1,000,000 and answers me that the interest rate is 0.0002%. And that would be thus 10^139,000,000 which is immensely larger than 9.45*10^8. But then 0.0002 is much larger than 0.00005.

My mistake 0.0005% is larger than 0.0002%

#219 in Biology (Kindle Store)
#1526 in Biology (Books)
#6 in 30-Minute Science & Math Short Reads

[...]

Re: Archimedes "evil stalker shithead" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<si6ng6$ei5$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=76652&group=sci.math#76652

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "evil stalker shithead" Plutonium flunked the math
test of a lifetime-generation test
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 03:05:40 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Sun, 19 Sep 2021 07:05 UTC

🦇 of Math and 🦨 of Physics Archimedes "Drag Queen of Science"
Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> blathered:

> All I am really doing with the math, here, is converting Doubling
takes 140 million years in Faraday law. To that of radiation increase is
0.005% yearly.

> But we can express that differently by saying 0.005% yearly is the
equivalent to 140,000,000 years.

No, "we" can't. You (singular) may do so, but it's irrelevant.

> So, mathematically, if we have a 945MeV proton+muon inside proton and
it takes 140,000,000 years for there to be 2 (protons+muons) via Faraday
law. Then is that the equivalent of a 0.005% yearly increase. This
reminds me of Simple Interest versus Compound Interest.

> So if we take a 1 eV neutron that is a baby neutron and it needs to
grow into becoming a 945,000,000 eV particle.

"We" again? Sorry, but all neutrons are 939.565 MeV, not 1eV, and not
945 MeV. Why do you make up garbage and pretend that it's true?

> Now with a computer calculator we have 1.005 x 1 for first year is
1.005, then 1.005 x 1.005 = 1.01 for second year, then 1.01 x 1.005 =
1.015 for third year

StupidPlutonium, you math failure, 0.005% is 0.00005, so (assuming your
reference is even valid, I've seen a NASA reference that solar output
peaked around 1950 and has decreased slightly since) you should be
calculating 1.00005 x 1.00005. Stoopid mistake by you!

> in eV units.

What would eV units have to do with anything? Solar output percentage
is a pure number.

> And if we

"We" who?

> do that 140,000,000 do we equal 945,000,000???

Be sure to use the correct numbers for your numerology! Not that it
matters, your numerology has no place in science.

Re: 2--AP's 201st book of Science// AP attempts to theorize the NASA 0.005% yearly increase in Solar Radiation measurement. 8 views Subscribe  Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> Sep 18, 2021

<9c0b0bc1-63e4-4728-950d-551128555c4cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=76655&group=sci.math#76655

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 01:12:09 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 19 Sep 2021 08:12 UTC

Alright I am going to stop looking for conversion of 1.00005^140,000,000 to see if it is equal or near equal to 945,000,000 at the present time. I have far far more pressing matters to deal with. This is my 201st book of science and still have not finished book 151st of TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, 1st year College.

What seems strange to me, in a lifetime of dealing with mathematics, is that I never ran into a problem like this before, only because most of us deal with small numbers. And the sense perception is out of whack here also, in that few can perceive what that number is and whether it exceeds 945,000,000.

Instead I am looking to other parts of this 0.005% yearly increase.

On my living room table are 4 magnetic compasses two of which glow in the dark due to radioactive elements in the compass base and needle.

I have noticed this glow for approx 50 years now. Never waning.

So in Old Physics we have the idea of emission of radioactivity, but the constancy of that emission implies it is not what Old Physics thinks of a portion of the atoms emit 0.5MeV particles until all of those atoms have no more particles to emit.

No, rather instead, New Physics says that the compasses glow at night not from emission by some atoms of 0.5MeV particle, but rather because every one of those atoms is producing electricity by the muon thrusting through every one of its proton torus in a Faraday law.

The perpetual strength and constancy of radioactivity is not due to Old Physics 0.5MeV particle that was delusional thought to be the electron of atoms. No, the strength and constancy is the constancy of every muon in every proton torus doing the Faraday law.

Now I am looking to see if the most constant Beta emitter has a half life of 9.45*10^8 years.

This would be a marvelous connecting of what goes on inside of atoms is imitated in what goes on in the Sun and its planets.

AP
King of Science, especially Physics

Re: Archimedes "can't do percentages" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<si7if6$1n7v$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=76665&group=sci.math#76665

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "can't do percentages" Plutonium flunked the math test
of a lifetime-generation test
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 10:45:57 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Sun, 19 Sep 2021 14:45 UTC

🦇 of Math and 🦨 of Physics Archimedes "Drag Queen of Science"
Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> blathered:

> Alright I am going to stop looking for conversion of 1.00005^140,000,000 to see if it is equal or near equal to 945,000,000 at the present time.

Meaning the calculations you made were wildly different from what you
wanted the outcome to be, so that even someone as dumb and stoopid as
yourself realized it wasn't going to work? And not even your fudge
factors ("sigma error") could 'fix' it?

I did notice you fixed your percentage error after I pointed out your
mistake. But I'm sure that shortly you'll lie again and say I can't do
percentages.

> On my living room table are 4 magnetic compasses two of which glow in the dark due to radioactive elements in the compass base and needle.
>
> I have noticed this glow for approx 50 years now. Never waning.

If they were old back then, probably made with radium. Tritium dials
would have faded significantly in 50 years.

> So in Old Physics we have the idea of emission of radioactivity, but the constancy of that emission implies it is not what Old Physics thinks of a portion of the atoms emit 0.5MeV particles until all of those atoms have no more particles to emit.

Umm, no, radium-226 has a half life of 1600 years. You won't notice any
change in 50 years. Also radium emits alpha particles (energetic helium
nuclei), not beta particles (electrons).

> No, rather instead, New Physics says that the compasses glow at night not from emission by some atoms of 0.5MeV particle,

Good for your Phake Physics, since it's alpha particles, not
beta/electrons (correct name for 0.5 Mev particles).

> but rather because every one of those atoms is producing electricity by the muon thrusting through every one of its proton torus in a Faraday law.

Radioactivity has been understood for some 100 years. Why do you make
up garbage and pretend that it's true?

> Now I am looking to see if the most constant Beta emitter has a half life of 9.45*10^8 years.

Look up radium-226 instead, you'll have better luck than making up
garbage and pretending that it's true.