"One Architecture, One OS" also translates as "One Egg, One Basket".

tech / sci.math / The AP's 201st book of Science// AP attempts to theorize the NASA 0.005% yearly increase in Solar Radiation measurement. 15 views Subscribe  Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> Sep 18,

SubjectAuthor
* The AP's 201st book of Science// AP attempts to theoArchimedes Plutonium
+- Re: The AP's 201st book of Science// AP attempts toArchimedes Plutonium
`- Re: The AP's 201st book of Science// AP attempts toArchimedes Plutonium

1
The AP's 201st book of Science// AP attempts to theorize the NASA 0.005% yearly increase in Solar Radiation measurement. 15 views Subscribe  Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> Sep 18,

<0aa93e6e-e7ca-4dc3-934d-33a11b0a17e0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=76677&group=sci.math#76677

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 10:22:48 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: The_AP's_201st_book_of_Science//_AP_attempts_to_theo
rize_the_NASA_0.005%_yearly_increase_in_Solar_Radiation_meas
urement._15_views_Subscribe___Archimedes_Plutonium's_prof
ile_photo_Archimedes_Plutonium m>_Sep_18,_
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 19 Sep 2021 17:22 UTC

AP's 201st book of Science// AP attempts to theorize the NASA 0.005% yearly increase in Solar Radiation measurement.
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Sep 18, 2021, 2:16:56 AM (yesterday)

to Plutonium Atom Universe

AP's 201st book of Science// AP attempts to theorize the NASA 0.005% yearly increase in Solar Radiation measurement.

I recently wrote my 104th book of science.
104th published book

How Gigantic insects, plants evolved in Devonian, Dragonflies // evolution series, book 3 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

The Devonian geological age had gigantism of plants and animals. Some ferns and horsetails grew to the size of trees and many insects grew to a huge size, such as Dragonflies the size of a human arm. Several attempts have been given to account for this gigantic size, but none seem plausible. So I offer a theory to explain it, because it has to be some physical characteristics of Earth during the Devonian to account for gigantism in both plants and animals.

Cover Picture: Is my iphone photograph of a Google search on "dragonfly Devonian".
Length: 16 pages

Product details
File Size: 1166 KB
Print Length: 16 pages
Publication Date: March 24, 2020
Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B086BZRQ6T
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #237,432 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#219 in Biology (Kindle Store)
#1526 in Biology (Books)
#6 in 30-Minute Science & Math Short Reads

And in that book I describe a calculus to use on rate of change of mass as Earth grows by the Faraday law.

Here I am trying to duplicate the number that NASA arrives at of 0.005% yearly increase in Solar Radiation for the past 10 years. They say they are coming out with new updated figure. And I eagerly anticipate that new measurement.

But what I am attempting to do here is see if I can by purely theory arrive at that number NASA measured of 0.005% yearly increase.

Excerpt from my 104th book----

So, let us do this so that all students can learn the math behind this. Much of it is calculus and using formulas, but then we lose a lot of people in biology with math that they do not use on a daily basis. It is important to recognize that if you do not use math on a daily basis, you easily get lost with the math. And that is exactly what we want to avoid in science. Math is a tool, not a wrecking ball.

So, I have the situation where Earth is 4,500,000,000 years old plus the fact that the Devonian geological age is where gigantic dragonfly start to appear and other gigantic animals and plants (giant ferns, giant horsetails, Carboniferous). The age of the Devonian was 400,000,000 years ago.

The Faraday Law inside of each atom is a doubling over time of that same atom of hydrogen. So at t_0 we have one atom of hydrogen and at t_1 we have 2 atoms of hydrogen, and at the same interval of time t_2 we doubled the 2 to be 4 now. So a doubling in physics. So we write out a chart.

Number of Hydrogen atoms Doubling time interval Math form
1 t_0 2^0
2 t_1 2^1
4 t_2 2^2
8 t_3 2^3
16 t_4 2^4
32 t_5 2^5
.. . .
.. . .
1,073,741,824 t_30 2^30
2,147,483,648 t_31 2^31
4,294,967,296 t_32 2^32

Now I stop there because it is nearby to the total time covered of 4,500,000,000

And here is where I divide that time of Earth existence by the number 32 in order to get what the doubling time interval is all about.

4,500,000,000/ 32 = approx 140,000,000

So my time interval in Nature for a hydrogen atom to double itself by Faraday law electricity going on inside the hydrogen atom is approx 140 million years of a time interval. Every hydrogen atom in Nature, in the Universe doubles itself in 140 million years.
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Sep 18, 2021, 2:31:33 AM (yesterday)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Now what I mean by theorize NASA's number of 0.005% yearly increase in Solar Radiation is that by just using Faraday Law as Solar radiation, where the muon inside of each proton torus of 8 rings and 840 MeV, that the muon thrusting through the Proton torus creates new energy in the form of radiation that is the bulk of the Sun's radiation, and that theory should deliver me a number of radiation increase of 0.005% yearly, matching the NASA data measurement.

In previous post I outlined the mathematics of how many millions of years it takes for the muon thrusting inside a proton torus to generate enough electrical energy that is storaged in a neutron that grows from 1eV eventually into its own separate hydrogen atom of 945MeV. And in that Dragonfly book, as seen above, it takes 140,000,000 years for 1 hydrogen atom to grow and recreate a new hydrogen atom, in other words the doubling rate is 140 million years.

So what this book attempts to do is derive the pure measurement of NASA of their 0.005% yearly Solar Radiation increase, is to derive that number knowing the Faraday law.

And one would think that this is a horrible ugly mathematics exercise to try to match Calculus of Faraday law with Solar Radiation increase of 0.005% yearly.

But perhaps it is a tantalizing super easy calculation.

I was looking for the data of the calculation of how long it takes for radiation that is in the Core of the Sun to reach the photosphere of the Sun and then radiate outwards, being a part of the radiation that hits Earth.

And that number figure is easily found on the Internet where scientists have computed that number to be about 100,000 years for radiation in the core of the Sun to finally reach the surface of the sun and radiate outwards.

So, well, if we take 100,000 / 140,000,000 = 0.0007 which is not all that far off from 0.005.

AP
King of Science, especially Physics

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Sep 18, 2021, 1:32:20 PM (23 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Alright in my Dragonflies Gigantism book I gave the easiest math table of figuring out the size of Earth in Devonian in order for there to be gigantism of plants and insects, and found that Earth size had to be 1/8 the size it is today, and gave a table to compute the doubling of a hydrogen atom via Faraday law of approx 140,000,000 years.

What I did not discuss in that book of Dragonflies was that the Sun had to be smaller also in the Devonian due to Faraday law, and that the Solar System in Devonian was also entirely smaller. For when the Universe operates mainly on Faraday law and not the mindless stupid idea of fusion, then growth and size depend directly on mass. As hydrogen atoms of their muon thrusting through their proton create new electricity that creates new mass matter and each hydrogen atom doubles itself in approximately 140 million years. Now we have direct evidence of what I say here is true from the study of exoplanets where it is found that our Solar System is totally unlike the majority of exo-solar-systems where their jupiter size planet is circling close in to their exo-star. For at one time in the history of our solar system the sun was much smaller in mass and Earth was much closer and Jupiter was much closer to the Sun. But as Faraday law keeps working of doubling all protons in 140 million years, we now have the Solar System for what it is.

So here I am having a book on the exercise of deriving the number that NASA measured of the Solar Radiation increase of 0.005% yearly increase.

This is the most important weather and physics number in our lifetime and beyond. For the entire fate of Earth, of humanity, and life on Earth all hinges on this number. For this number means we have to colonize Europa and Ganymede and get off of Earth before the Sun swallows up Earth as a Sun Gone Red Giant.

When I started this book, I was looking for a number that comes close to 0.005 in terms of physical features of the Sun and photon radiation. And I found that attribute in the fact that it takes photons approximately 100,000 years to travel from the core of the Sun to reach the surface of the Sun and then radiate to Earth. So when I divide 100,000 by 140,000,000 I get 0.0007. So I needed to get close enough to 0.005 to tell me if I am in the same physical boundaries. And that is certainly close enough. So now I need to get even more precise.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: The AP's 201st book of Science// AP attempts to theorize the NASA 0.005% yearly increase in Solar Radiation measurement. 15 views Subscribe  Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> Sep 18,

<c8e581bd-eb90-478c-86d7-b4009ec1d13cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=76719&group=sci.math#76719

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 15:29:36 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re:_The_AP's_201st_book_of_Science//_AP_attempts_to_
theorize_the_NASA_0.005%_yearly_increase_in_Solar_Radiation_
measurement._15_views_Subscribe__Archimedes_Plutonium's_p
rofile_photo_Archimedes_Plutonium .com>_Sep_18,
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 19 Sep 2021 22:29 UTC

So, the question begins on what Solar yearly increase in radiation does 140,000,000 years become 945,000,000 eV of electricity? Here, Simple Interest instead of Compound Interest shows us the path forward. Becuase a newly minted proton+muon from the Faraday law is out of that 140,000,000 year cylce and has to wait another such cycle before it creates a new proton+muon.

So the Faraday law of creation of new mass follows a Simple Interest calculus, and not a Compound Interest calculus.

So what percentage is needed to carry 140,000,000 years to 945,000,000 eV with starting principal of what, for I am confused as to the starting principal. Is the starting principal that of 140,000,000 years itself and at the end of each year receiving 6.75 eV Simple interest? For 945/140 = 6.75 annual payment, annual materialization inside all newly growing neutrons? Here we have to think of the 945,000,000 as the future value given 140,000,000 years at simple interest each year on our investment, the 1eV baby neutron to grow into a 945MeV neutron. So what is the Simple Interest Percentage? Is it 6.75/945,000,000 ??? If it is then it is 7.142*10^-9 %. Is that correct? So that .07 x 94.5 should be 6.75.

Is that about correct, or have I made a arithmetic mistake?

AP
King of Science, especially Physics

Re: The AP's 201st book of Science// AP attempts to theorize the NASA 0.005% yearly increase in Solar Radiation measurement. 15 views Subscribe  Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> Sep 18,

<a25816fb-cd45-4e63-a096-5e5016f410b5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=76720&group=sci.math#76720

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 15:37:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 19 Sep 2021 22:37 UTC

[...]

And if the above is all true, does that mean our yearly percentage of Solar radiation increase should be 7.1*10^-9% rather than the NASA figure of 5*10^-3% yearly increase. So that if true, our Sun has Gone Red Giant phase in accelerated mode, and we are now seriously in danger.