Philosophy: A route of many roads leading from nowhere to nothing. -- Ambrose Bierce

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / The Source of Inflation

SubjectAuthor
* The Source of InflationTom Kunich
+- Re: The Source of InflationFrank Krygowski
+* Re: The Source of Inflationfunkma...@hotmail.com
|`* Re: The Source of InflationAndre Jute
| +* Re: The Source of Inflationfunkma...@hotmail.com
| |+* Re: The Source of InflationAndre Jute
| ||+- Re: The Source of Inflationfunkma...@hotmail.com
| ||`* Re: The Source of InflationTom Kunich
| || +* Re: The Source of InflationAndre Jute
| || +- Re: The Source of InflationFrank Krygowski
| || `- Re: The Source of Inflationfunkma...@hotmail.com
| |`* Re: The Source of InflationAndre Jute
| | `- Re: The Source of Inflationfunkma...@hotmail.com
| `* Re: The Source of InflationJeff Liebermann
|  +- Re: The Source of InflationJohn B.
|  +* Re: The Source of InflationAndre Jute
|  |+- Re: The Source of InflationJeff Liebermann
|  |`- Re: The Source of Inflationfunkma...@hotmail.com
|  `- Re: The Source of InflationFrank Krygowski
+* Re: The Source of InflationAndre Jute
|`- Re: The Source of InflationTom Kunich
`- Re: The Source of InflationAndre Jute

1
The Source of Inflation

<effc67d3-aae9-44f1-90ce-19af90099d9en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=77547&group=rec.bicycles.tech#77547

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2023 11:59:53 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: The Source of Inflation
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Wed, 15 Mar 2023 18:59 UTC

Since inflation makes living difficult and more of your time goes into working rather than riding it behooves you to know where and HOW inflation comes from.

It is pretty simple outside looking in but since people do not look in and think that it is a complex subject that requires great expertise they don't even bother to know about it, hoping against hope that the government has these geniuses working on it all the time. And yet Starting with the 1870 dollar as a real "Greenback" worth $1, as of today the dollar is worth about two cents of the 1870 dollar.

Between 1870 and 1914 the value of the dollar rose to $2 and then fell to about $1,25 as the nation started acquiring gold which was the basis of the Greenback. Then the Federal Reserve was founded. Or shall we say, invented?

It was supposed to be the one and only source of the American dollar and would order the US Treasuring to print money in given amounts and given denominations.

Like all Departments given power (While the Reserve banks are private and supposedly a conglomerate of private banks they are really under the thumb of the government.

So the Federal Reserve IMMEDIATELY overprinted money so that the true value of the Dollar fell from $1.25 to $0.60. At this point Economics stepped in and under the direction of common sense no more money was printed than the amount of gold accumulated. The dollar then went up to being worth a full dollar.

Unfortunately, at this time Democrat Franklin D. Roosevelt was elected by promising wealth and happiness to all. This required printing more money that the amount of gold that was being accumulated in the US Treasury and creditors could no longer demand full payment in gold.

Mind you, Roosevelt and then Truman only printed slightly more money than the previous accumulation of gold and that only because we were soon in a war and "borrowed" money by printing excess Greenbacks. These two however, were followed by the election of Dwight D. Eisenhower. Being a highly educated man and knowing not a wit about economics he made the mistake of assigning economics professors to the post of Secretary of the Treasury. These people immediately started calling the practice of economics a "science". Science is something that is ALWAYS falsifiable but it began being thought of as "truth" rather than theory.

The early economists invented a practice of printing money in the amounts that was estimated to be the growth in Gross Domestic Product. This is an EXTREMELY difficult prediction to make since it is strongly effected by everything from employment, down to the invention of new manufacturing techniques and technologies such as the computer revolution. Just you try to guess whether computer employed more people to manufacture than they reduced jobs by replacing them with the computers.

And remember, this has to be done AHEAD of it occurring because insufficient cash money stilts the economy and depresses predictions.

So besides predicting the growth of the GDP the Federal Reserve adds a safety margin so that there is sufficient amounts of cash available. This almost always means that there is now more cash money in circulation than the increase in products and this is what inflation is. More cash competing for fewer goods. So prices rise. AND the worst part of this is that it is a negative feedback. The less value a dollar has the more effect it has on the value of the dollar the following year unless some sort of correction is installed such as fixing prices and printing less and less money until this finally corrects to some agreed upon value of a dollar. But fixing prices means illegal control of private industry by governments.

How do you correct things then? You use supercomputers to microsecond by microsecond look at all of the available data for employment and unemployment.. For production of old technologies with new equipment and completely new technologies. The vast changes in American industry such as that ass Biden's idiotic effect on the major industries from auto production to the destruction of the fossil fuel industry. And you use THIS to make very accurate predictions second by second of the yearly GDP and gradually match the cash to the needed cash. And this is going to be necessary because by the end of the Biden regime that dollar will be literally valueless except by declaration.

This was the argument I made to Janet Yellen while she held the position that printing money had no connection to the cost of goods. She has only within the last couple of weeks seen that to be a complete error.

So why hasn't the Stupid 5?

Re: The Source of Inflation

<tut8qe$11enb$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=77548&group=rec.bicycles.tech#77548

From: frkry...@sbcglobal.net (Frank Krygowski)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Subject: Re: The Source of Inflation
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2023 16:11:58 -0400
 by: Frank Krygowski - Wed, 15 Mar 2023 20:11 UTC

On 3/15/2023 2:59 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
> [...]
>
> This was the argument I made to Janet Yellen while she held the position that printing money had no connection to the cost of goods. She has only within the last couple of weeks seen that to be a complete error.

Another wildly misinformed and delusional rant from the poster who
promised to post only bike-related comments in this bicycle tech
discussion group.

Tom is a miserable and crazy person.

--
- Frank Krygowski

Re: The Source of Inflation

<9052e8f9-8849-48dc-854d-47996159552cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=77553&group=rec.bicycles.tech#77553

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2023 14:04:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Wed, 15 Mar 2023 21:04 UTC

On Wednesday, March 15, 2023 at 2:59:56 PM UTC-4, Tom Kunich wrote his usual delusional bullshit:

<snipped delusional rants>

Then he left us these little gems:

> The vast changes in American industry such as that ass Biden's idiotic effect on the major industries from auto production to the destruction of the fossil fuel industry.

um....nope
https://www.zippia.com/advice/automotive-industry-statistics/
"Although the automotive industry took a hit during the pandemic, current trends show that it’s bouncing back unscathed:"

https://www.bdo.com/insights/industries/natural-resources/energy-2023-the-future-of-oil-gas
"By 2023, here’s our predictions for how innovation, paired with evolving oil and gas priorities, will change the industry:......The U.S. oil and gas industry will experience increased revenue streams from expanded domestic and international markets, delivering to more than 45 countries.......American LNG exports will grow as the country becomes the world’s largest LNG exporter. "

> This was the argument I made to Janet Yellen

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!! As if anyone....anywhere....believes tommy ever had a conversation with Janet Yellen. Keep dreamin' sparky, you're the only one you're convincing....

Re: The Source of Inflation

<e44c3852-6ac9-4da2-a4d4-bdaf698729acn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=77587&group=rec.bicycles.tech#77587

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 15:20:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Thu, 16 Mar 2023 22:20 UTC

On Wednesday, March 15, 2023 at 6:59:56 PM UTC, Tom Kunich wrote:
> [...]
>
> This was the argument I made to Janet Yellen while she held the position that printing money had no connection to the cost of goods. She has only within the last couple of weeks seen that to be a complete error.

That's an excellent analysis, Tom, and I say this an a well-trained economist.

There's one small thing, where you talk about negative feedback. That should be a positive feedback, as in electronics, where a positive feedback soon causes a runaway, uncontrolled reaction, and a negative feedback stabilises processes. Many economists also get it wrong, because "positive feedback" sounds positive and therefore desirable -- when in fact it is destructive.

Within living memory there was a time when only one -- singular, individual -- American economist of any note was even mildly in favour of price controls, and he was J K Galbraith, who was more politician than economist, and also a leftover from the Roosevelt era. Today you throw a stone and you're bound to hit a saltwater economist who will tell you that he should be in charge of price-fixing "because it worked so well in the New Deal" -- it didn't, and the first economist to say it didn't was John Maynard Keynes...

The irony is that all those numbers needed to decide how much money to print are calculated according to input-output algorithms mainly laid down by a Russian, Wassily Leontief, for which he won the Nobel Prize for it in 1973..

Andre Jute
“Economics is the “study of mankind in the ordinary business of life.” -- Alfred Marshall
(Excerpt From: Andre Jute. “IT'S THE ECONOMY, STUPID a Rhodes Scholar Education in One Hour,” iBooks, 2012.)

Re: The Source of Inflation

<bc6290e3-adb9-4a00-9601-ca69f2ab6a39n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=77589&group=rec.bicycles.tech#77589

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 15:40:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Thu, 16 Mar 2023 22:40 UTC

On Thursday, March 16, 2023 at 3:20:30 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
> [...]
>
> The irony is that all those numbers needed to decide how much money to print are calculated according to input-output algorithms mainly laid down by a Russian, Wassily Leontief, for which he won the Nobel Prize for it in 1973.
>
> Andre Jute
> “Economics is the “study of mankind in the ordinary business of life.” -- Alfred Marshall
> (Excerpt From: Andre Jute. “IT'S THE ECONOMY, STUPID a Rhodes Scholar Education in One Hour,” iBooks, 2012.)

You're quite right that I wrote "negative" when I meant "positive." I must have been thinking of the results of the positive feedback on the economy. I see there are other entries in the sting so it must be Lieberman and Flubber tell me I'm wrong while offering absolutely no counter argument. This appears to be these nitwits role in the universe these days. They really know nothing about it but can say "you're wrong" because that is all they have in their minds.

Re: The Source of Inflation

<e6971235-a725-446f-ae80-7e0f02c35058n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=77590&group=rec.bicycles.tech#77590

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 16:13:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Thu, 16 Mar 2023 23:13 UTC

On Wednesday, March 15, 2023 at 9:04:57 PM UTC, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, March 15, 2023 at 2:59:56 PM UTC-4, Tom Kunich wrote his usual delusional bullshit:

Nothing delusional about Tom's economics, sonny. Alf It's mainly common sense, of which Tom has more than enough not to believe the government, especially when the government is loaded with clowns whose qualification for the job is that they're queer or black or some other loud minority.

> <snipped delusional rants>

And then this dim monkey, Flunky, who spent his life filling in regulatory forms for more productive and creative men, cuts out Tom's words with a blanket condemnation as "delusional rants" without any attempt to prove that they are in error -- because he knows that most of what Tom says is irrefutable.

> Then he left us these little gems:
> > The vast changes in American industry such as that ass Biden's idiotic effect on the major industries from auto production to the destruction of the fossil fuel industry.
> um....nope
> https://www.zippia.com/advice/automotive-industry-statistics/
> "Although the automotive industry took a hit during the pandemic, current trends show that it’s bouncing back unscathed:"

These aren't facts, they're forecasts by boosters, people with something to sell. "Trends..." Jesus save me from idiots trying to be sly. How much more loudly to they have to shout "forecast, forecast" than "trends", you poor nitwit.

> https://www.bdo.com/insights/industries/natural-resources/energy-2023-the-future-of-oil-gas
> "By 2023, here’s our predictions for how innovation, paired with evolving oil and gas priorities, will change the industry:......The U.S. oil and gas industry will experience increased revenue streams from expanded domestic and international markets, delivering to more than 45 countries.......American LNG exports will grow as the country becomes the world’s largest LNG exporter. "

Here's another booster selling hot air. "American LNG exports will grow as the country becomes the world’s largest LNG exporter." That's a tautological statement, very poor English aimed at semi-literates like Flunky, besides being another forecast, as is signalled by "will".

You're a moron, Flunky, way out of your league, but worse, you're not even deceitful in an interesting way, you merely were caught out, twice, by glib political operators.

> > This was the argument I made to Janet Yellen
> HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!! As if anyone....anywhere....believes tommy ever had a conversation with Janet Yellen. Keep dreamin' sparky, you're the only one you're convincing....

I have never found Janet Yellen to be dangerous enough to want to speak to her, but I once won a bet for ten grand that in six phone calls I could speak to President Bill Clinton. It took me two phone calls, one to a guy with whom I was on a consulting project for the EU, one to his cousin in the Blair House basement, and the next day the President called me. I also had a couple of longer conversations with Mr Nixon when he was President. As far as I can see, social media have made many people in powerful positions accessible to citizens. I know people who wrote on Twitter to Elon Musk and received polite or witty replies, as the case may be. I doubt he'll reply to someone as dully obnoxious as you, Flunky, but hey, why not try it, maybe you get lucky, and can brag forever that you congratulated Mr Musk on his adherence to free speech..

Sincerity is wasted on you, but I have plenty, so,

Yours sincerely,

Andre Jute
Meritocrat

Re: The Source of Inflation

<5ff7a3ea-d88e-4630-a740-c4c48c28c140n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=77592&group=rec.bicycles.tech#77592

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 17:22:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Fri, 17 Mar 2023 00:22 UTC

On Thursday, March 16, 2023 at 7:13:12 PM UTC-4, the pro-apartheid troll defecated:
> [...]
> >
> Sincerity is wasted on you, but I have plenty, so,

Nice try skippy, but as usual you miss the point entirely in a predictable failure of building tiny strawmen which evaporate in a puff of smoke under the slightest heat of scrutiny.

You see, you vapid twit, forecasting trends are what the entire global economy is built on. Not only that, but generally speaking, they're reasonably correct. Your little butt buddy kunich made the claim that Biden "destroyed" the oil industry. The trends show that to be false, and profit statements prove that to be _massively_ false.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/exxon-chevron-shell-conocophillips-record-profits-earnings-oil-companies-most-profitable-year/
"Chevron, ConocoPhillips, Exxon and Shell all reported record profits in 2022......Together, the four companies saw $1 trillion in sales last year, a sum greater than the total economic output of Colombia, South Africa or Switzerland."

Unlike the shit you and kunich pollute this forum with, claiming as fact with no citation and _always_ demonstrably false, I back up my statements with facts - those pesky bits of information you dismiss as politically biased when they don't go your way - much like your ridiculous claim to Frank "only a very small percentage of black people in the US are even descendants of slaves" which I eviscerated with one little link.

And no, kunich never argued economics with Yellen, just like you never spoke with any US president, never met Karl Popper, were never chased by south african death squads, are not either a trained economist or a trained psychologist. You're simply a liar, and a bad one at that - people actually believe good liars.

Care to try again skippy?

Nah, just like when I exposed your ignorance and arrogance in the comment about black descendants in the US so much that you slunk away with your tail between your legs like you always do, the best you'll be able to muster is some lame attempt at insults and some obviously bogus claim about some "training" you claim qualifies you for some insipid opinion. You're right about one thing though, I'm not deceitful in an interesting way - I'm not deceitful at all, you lying fuck.

By the way, the Greenies are kicking your ass. You're an old decrepit useless dinosaur, and not a very bright one at that - a right wing legacy from Apartheid getting trapped in a socialist wonderland with a hard drive towards carbon neutrality.

https://www.gov.ie/pdf/?file=https://assets.gov.ie/244355/1c421172-2901-4f9e-baa5-6e4445b342f4.pdf#page=null
" 75% reduction in emissions by 2023: We will facilitate a large-scale deployment of renewables that will be critical to decarbonising the power sector as well as enabling the electrification of other technologies"

I really can't imagine what it must be like to be so completely out of touch with......everything.

Re: The Source of Inflation

<d81d1284-92ad-44a4-b312-9cbcd8c9cdf8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=77605&group=rec.bicycles.tech#77605

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 19:30:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Fri, 17 Mar 2023 02:30 UTC

On Friday, March 17, 2023 at 12:22:57 AM UTC, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:
> [...]
> > >
> > Sincerity is wasted on you, but I have plenty, so,
> > >
> > Yours sincerely,
> > >
> > Andre Jute
> > Meritocrat
> > >
> Nice try skippy, but as usual you miss the point entirely in a predictable failure of building tiny strawmen which evaporate in a puff of smoke under the slightest heat of scrutiny.
>
> You see, you vapid twit, forecasting trends are what the entire global economy is built on.

Forecasting outcomes, if accurately done, is a useful tool in production and commercial planning. But the "entire global economy" is built on production, sonny, real stuff, not computer models, and certainly not on the smoke of "trends" touted by sharks trying to sell innocents like you shares.

>Your little butt buddy kunich made the claim that Biden "destroyed" the oil industry. The trends show that to be false,

I've already demonstrated what those "trends", and your faith in them. are worth: nothing.

>and profit statements prove that to be _massively_ false.
>
> https://www.cbsnews.com/news/exxon-chevron-shell-conocophillips-record-profits-earnings-oil-companies-most-profitable-year/
> "Chevron, ConocoPhillips, Exxon and Shell all reported record profits in 2022......Together, the four companies saw $1 trillion in sales last year, a sum greater than the total economic output of Colombia, South Africa or Switzerland."

Aw sheet! How dumb can even a Foolish Flunkmeister get? My central heating oil bill is three times what it was under Trump. *Of course* the oil companies' profits are up, in inflated dollar value, but the hurt arrives when they have depleted held stocks and must replace those stocks at newly inflated prices. Those extra dollars on their profit and loss will not buy anything more than the lesser tallies from years before the Bidenflation. This is a simple concept that even you should be able to understand.

You should get your mate Slow Johnny to look up LIFO and FIFO for you.

Economists with their heads screwed on right view the extraordinary profits of the oil companies as pointers to a huge fat bulge of Bidenflation still in the pipeline. Put that forecast in your pipe and smoke it, sonny..

Unsigned out of contempt for a blustering moron. I had four bonobo (kind of chimpanzee) as pets, and they were all more intelligent then Flunky.

Re: The Source of Inflation

<ee2ec96a-d25e-478c-9a00-f715ac16446cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=77607&group=rec.bicycles.tech#77607

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 19:39:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Fri, 17 Mar 2023 02:39 UTC

Here's a stupidity that deserves a display case of its own:

On Friday, March 17, 2023 at 12:22:57 AM UTC, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:

> I really can't imagine what it must be like to be so completely out of touch with......everything.

This clown Flunky really thinks economics is a branch of fashion, swayed this way and that by opinionated fools like him and Franki-boy! -- Andre Jute

Re: The Source of Inflation

<2hp71ipri14h7iup56apd6v5oq72p5qnio@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=77608&group=rec.bicycles.tech#77608

From: jef...@cruzio.com (Jeff Liebermann)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 21:26:13 -0700
 by: Jeff Liebermann - Fri, 17 Mar 2023 04:26 UTC

On Thu, 16 Mar 2023 16:13:10 -0700 (PDT), Andre Jute
<fiultra1@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I have never found Janet Yellen to be dangerous enough to want to speak to her, but I once won a bet for ten grand that in six phone calls I could speak to President Bill Clinton. It took me two phone calls, one to a guy with whom I was on a consulting project for the EU, one to his cousin in the Blair House basement, and the next day the President called me. I also had a couple of longer conversations with Mr Nixon when he was President. As far as I can see, social media have made many people in powerful positions accessible to citizens. I know people who wrote on Twitter to Elon Musk and received polite or witty replies, as the case may be. I doubt he'll reply to someone as dully obnoxious as you, Flunky, but hey, why not try it, maybe you get lucky, and can brag forever that you congratulated Mr Musk on his adherence to free speech..

Of course, none of your claims are verifiable today. Are you sure it
wasn't Donald Trump who called you?

"Here's the fascinating way presidential phone calls get made and how
Trump has already disrupted the norm"
(Dec 3, 2016)
<https://www.businessinsider.com/how-presidential-phone-calls-get-made-trump-taiwan-2016-12>

I doubt that Bill Clinton called you directly. If established
procedures had been followed, he would have had an aid make the
initial call, retrieve your files from the FBI, verify your identity
from the information in the files, have the aid determine that you are
worth the presidents time, provide you with the obligatory
confidentiality requirements, and announce "Please hold for the
President". Then, you get to wait for an hour or more for the
president to become available.

--
Jeff Liebermann jeffl@cruzio.com
Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272

Re: The Source of Inflation

<hdr71i11a5jtsud5fdipdsnqn4laqquhk1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=77609&group=rec.bicycles.tech#77609

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2023 11:38:29 +0700
 by: John B. - Fri, 17 Mar 2023 04:38 UTC

On Thu, 16 Mar 2023 21:26:13 -0700, Jeff Liebermann <jeffl@cruzio.com>
wrote:

>On Thu, 16 Mar 2023 16:13:10 -0700 (PDT), Andre Jute
><fiultra1@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>I have never found Janet Yellen to be dangerous enough to want to speak to her, but I once won a bet for ten grand that in six phone calls I could speak to President Bill Clinton. It took me two phone calls, one to a guy with whom I was on a consulting project for the EU, one to his cousin in the Blair House basement, and the next day the President called me. I also had a couple of longer conversations with Mr Nixon when he was President. As far as I can see, social media have made many people in powerful positions accessible to citizens. I know people who wrote on Twitter to Elon Musk and received polite or witty replies, as the case may be. I doubt he'll reply to someone as dully obnoxious as you, Flunky, but hey, why not try it, maybe you get lucky, and can brag forever that you congratulated Mr Musk on his adherence to free speech..
>
>Of course, none of your claims are verifiable today. Are you sure it
>wasn't Donald Trump who called you?
>
>"Here's the fascinating way presidential phone calls get made and how
>Trump has already disrupted the norm"
>(Dec 3, 2016)
><https://www.businessinsider.com/how-presidential-phone-calls-get-made-trump-taiwan-2016-12>
>
>I doubt that Bill Clinton called you directly. If established
>procedures had been followed, he would have had an aid make the
>initial call, retrieve your files from the FBI, verify your identity
>from the information in the files, have the aid determine that you are
>worth the presidents time, provide you with the obligatory
>confidentiality requirements, and announce "Please hold for the
>President". Then, you get to wait for an hour or more for the
>president to become available.

Goodness! What's not to believe?

Here is a bloke living in a bothy up on a mountain in the low rent
area of Ireland.

Can you even imagine anyone who the President of the U.S. would rather
call on the telephone?
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: The Source of Inflation

<a52dc45d-4d49-4061-b85b-6b73cfe2b35an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=77610&group=rec.bicycles.tech#77610

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2023 03:28:24 -0700 (PDT)
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Fri, 17 Mar 2023 10:28 UTC

On Thursday, March 16, 2023 at 10:31:00 PM UTC-4, the ignorant fake-irish troll sharted:

> > Nice try skippy, but as usual you miss the point entirely in a predictable failure of building tiny strawmen which evaporate in a puff of smoke under the slightest heat of scrutiny.
> >
> > You see, you vapid twit, forecasting trends are what the entire global economy is built on.

> Forecasting outcomes, if accurately done, is a useful tool in production and commercial planning. But the "entire global economy" is built on production, sonny, real stuff, not computer models, and certainly not on the smoke of "trends" touted by sharks trying to sell innocents like you shares.

No, it isn't, you ignoirant twat. Business plans are built on forecasts, and improper planning to forecasts can lead to disastrous results. Any small business owner knows that, every
CEO knows that. Dismissing forecasts as a merely a 'useful tool' only displays your glaringly obvious ignorance. Maybe that's why you ended up broke and living off the Irish social welfare system to the point that you can't leave and escape the Greenie ass-kicking you're getting - you made no plans for the future when your books would quit selling.

> >Your little butt buddy kunich made the claim that Biden "destroyed" the oil industry. The trends show that to be false,
>
> I've already demonstrated what those "trends", and your faith in them. are worth: nothing.

You gave un unsubstantiated opinion, asshat. That's worth as much as an ass hat. I gave empirical results.

> >and profit statements prove that to be _massively_ false.
> >
> > https://www.cbsnews.com/news/exxon-chevron-shell-conocophillips-record-profits-earnings-oil-companies-most-profitable-year/
> > "Chevron, ConocoPhillips, Exxon and Shell all reported record profits in 2022......Together, the four companies saw $1 trillion in sales last year, a sum greater than the total economic output of Colombia, South Africa or Switzerland."
> >
> Aw sheet! How dumb can even a Foolish Flunkmeister get? My central heating oil bill is three times what it was under Trump.

And if our ignorant trolls ignorance couldn't already have been more aptly demonstrated, he leads with a ridiculous assertion that the US president controls home heating oil prices in Ireland - gawd what an abject moron.

> *Of course* the oil companies' profits are up, in inflated dollar value, but the hurt arrives when they have depleted held stocks and must replace those stocks at newly inflated prices. Those extra dollars on their profit and loss will not buy anything more than the lesser tallies from years before the Bidenflation. This is a simple concept that even you should be able to understand.

I understand you're under the delusion that the US president controls the global economy.

> You should get your mate Slow Johnny to look up LIFO and FIFO for you.

I also understand you're under the delusion that the US presidents policies somehow trump the law of supply and demand.

> Economists with their heads screwed on right view the extraordinary profits of the oil companies as pointers to a huge fat bulge of Bidenflation still in the pipeline. Put that forecast in your pipe and smoke it, sonny..

Oh, really? Care to name one? In fact, care to name an "Economist with their head screwed on right" who puts inflation firmly and soley at the feet of Biden?

Go ahead skippy, I'll wait.....

> Unsigned out of contempt

oh no!!! not unsigned out of contempt!!! oh the humility!!!! Fuck off, asshat.

> for a blustering moron. I had four bonobo (kind of chimpanzee) as pets, and they were all more intelligent then Flunky.

You never had pet bonobos either. They couldn't stand living with a human that flung more of their own shit than they did

Re: The Source of Inflation

<11d070ca-5e1b-46ac-9bbd-c9b4b81a5c25n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=77611&group=rec.bicycles.tech#77611

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2023 03:32:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Fri, 17 Mar 2023 10:32 UTC

On Thursday, March 16, 2023 at 10:39:19 PM UTC-4, the ignorant angry little fake-irish troll who would rather be living in an apartheid South Africa sharted:
> Here's a stupidity that deserves a display case of its own:
> >
> On Friday, March 17, 2023 at 12:22:57 AM UTC, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:
> >
> > I really can't imagine what it must be like to be so completely out of touch with......everything.
> >
> This clown Flunky really thinks economics is a branch of fashion, swayed this way and that by opinionated fools like him and Franki-boy! -- Andre Jute

HAH!!! sure, because who would ever develop a business based on current demands?

Out of touch, old, useless, fake-irish troll thinks anyone here believes anything he writes - now THAT deserves a display case of it's own!!!

Re: The Source of Inflation

<7caf38c9-2e33-438a-a0ac-133f5da7636an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=77618&group=rec.bicycles.tech#77618

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2023 07:03:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Fri, 17 Mar 2023 14:03 UTC

On Friday, March 17, 2023 at 4:26:27 AM UTC, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Mar 2023 16:13:10 -0700 (PDT), Andre Jute
> <fiul...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >I have never found Janet Yellen to be dangerous enough to want to speak to her, but I once won a bet for ten grand that in six phone calls I could speak to President Bill Clinton. It took me two phone calls, one to a guy with whom I was on a consulting project for the EU, one to his cousin in the Blair House basement, and the next day the President called me. I also had a couple of longer conversations with Mr Nixon when he was President. As far as I can see, social media have made many people in powerful positions accessible to citizens. I know people who wrote on Twitter to Elon Musk and received polite or witty replies, as the case may be. I doubt he'll reply to someone as dully obnoxious as you, Flunky, but hey, why not try it, maybe you get lucky, and can brag forever that you congratulated Mr Musk on his adherence to free speech..
> Of course, none of your claims are verifiable today. Are you sure it
> wasn't Donald Trump who called you?
>
> "Here's the fascinating way presidential phone calls get made and how
> Trump has already disrupted the norm"
> (Dec 3, 2016)
> <https://www.businessinsider.com/how-presidential-phone-calls-get-made-trump-taiwan-2016-12>
>
> I doubt that Bill Clinton called you directly. If established
> procedures had been followed, he would have had an aid make the
> initial call, retrieve your files from the FBI, verify your identity
> from the information in the files, have the aid determine that you are
> worth the presidents time, provide you with the obligatory
> confidentiality requirements, and announce "Please hold for the
> President". Then, you get to wait for an hour or more for the
> president to become available.
>
> --
> Jeff Liebermann je...@cruzio.com
> PO Box 272 http://www.LearnByDestroying.com
> Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272
> Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558

You're trying to put words I didn't speak into my mouth. Liebermann. I didn't say Clinton called me directly.. I also thought I made it clear to you that after your recent behaviour I don't care shit what you think. -- Unsigned

Re: The Source of Inflation

<84f98441-801c-4af0-85e2-33762675deadn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=77619&group=rec.bicycles.tech#77619

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2023 07:19:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Fri, 17 Mar 2023 14:19 UTC

> [...]
>
> This was the argument I made to Janet Yellen while she held the position that printing money had no connection to the cost of goods. She has only within the last couple of weeks seen that to be a complete error.

Well, that's as far as noblesse oblige takes me. I'm not running an economics tutorial for laggards and slow learners and obstructive monkeys. The Stupid Five don't care what they say, certainly not whether it is true, as long as it is the opposite of what you and I say. -- AJ

Re: The Source of Inflation

<mnu81i916davob3ukj3rc3hlle2omn0kec@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=77622&group=rec.bicycles.tech#77622

From: jef...@cruzio.com (Jeff Liebermann)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2023 07:46:37 -0700
 by: Jeff Liebermann - Fri, 17 Mar 2023 14:46 UTC

On Fri, 17 Mar 2023 07:03:04 -0700 (PDT), Andre Jute
<fiultra1@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Friday, March 17, 2023 at 4:26:27?AM UTC, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
>> On Thu, 16 Mar 2023 16:13:10 -0700 (PDT), Andre Jute
>> <fiul...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> >I have never found Janet Yellen to be dangerous enough to want to speak to her, but I once won a bet for ten grand that in six phone calls I could speak to President Bill Clinton. It took me two phone calls, one to a guy with whom I was on a consulting project for the EU, one to his cousin in the Blair House basement, and the next day the President called me. I also had a couple of longer conversations with Mr Nixon when he was President. As far as I can see, social media have made many people in powerful positions accessible to citizens. I know people who wrote on Twitter to Elon Musk and received polite or witty replies, as the case may be. I doubt he'll reply to someone as dully obnoxious as you, Flunky, but hey, why not try it, maybe you get lucky, and can brag forever that you congratulated Mr Musk on his adherence to free speech..

>> Of course, none of your claims are verifiable today. Are you sure it
>> wasn't Donald Trump who called you?
>>
>> "Here's the fascinating way presidential phone calls get made and how
>> Trump has already disrupted the norm"
>> (Dec 3, 2016)
>> <https://www.businessinsider.com/how-presidential-phone-calls-get-made-trump-taiwan-2016-12>
>>
>> I doubt that Bill Clinton called you directly. If established
>> procedures had been followed, he would have had an aid make the
>> initial call, retrieve your files from the FBI, verify your identity
>> from the information in the files, have the aid determine that you are
>> worth the presidents time, provide you with the obligatory
>> confidentiality requirements, and announce "Please hold for the
>> President". Then, you get to wait for an hour or more for the
>> president to become available.

>You're trying to put words I didn't speak into my mouth. Liebermann. I didn't say Clinton called me directly.. I also thought I made it clear to you that after your recent behaviour I don't care shit what you think. -- Unsigned

From your previous message:
"...and the next day the President called me."

That sure sounds to me like Bill Clinton called you directly. If he
didn't call you directly, as you have described, what did he do? For
less than $10,000, one could easily hire a Clinton impersonator and
arrange for them to call you at a pre-determined day and time. That
should have sufficed as "proof".
<https://www.gigsalad.com/Impersonators-Tributes/Bill-Clinton-Impersonator>

I don't recall that you announced that you didn't care what I thought.
You did previously proclaim that any thread that you initiate was your
personal property and that disagreeable people, such as myself, were
unwelcome. You also refused to spend your valuable time answering my
comments with a rebuttal, instead demanding that I provide you with an
"executive summary". Could you find or recall some content so I can
find it, from the message where you allegedly announced that you don't
care what I think. I would like to read the original.

02/11/2023
<https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicycles.tech/c/8Rz2YbitEzM/m/SBZ4HMpDDgAJ>
"There were at noon today, 11 Feb 2023, all of 32897 members, with
applications from 47 more awaiting disposal. If you can't find that
large a public presence, that's your problem, not mine."

--
Jeff Liebermann jeffl@cruzio.com
Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272
Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558

Re: The Source of Inflation

<80b61fde-abd7-4c7c-8239-bf1bcfd7430fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=77624&group=rec.bicycles.tech#77624

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2023 08:14:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Fri, 17 Mar 2023 15:14 UTC

On Thursday, March 16, 2023 at 7:31:00 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
> [...]
> >
> You should get your mate Slow Johnny to look up LIFO and FIFO for you.
> >
> Economists with their heads screwed on right view the extraordinary profits of the oil companies as pointers to a huge fat bulge of Bidenflation still in the pipeline. Put that forecast in your pipe and smoke it, sonny..
> >
> Unsigned out of contempt for a blustering moron. I had four bonobo (kind of chimpanzee) as pets, and they were all more intelligent then Flunky.

If Flunky were to publish his own name and state I will gladly drive there and kick his fucking teeth into the back of his head. Since he has previously said that he isn't afraid of me there certainly shouldn't be any reason he needs to hide behind a pseudonym. But then that is his kind a crawling worm of a coward from start to finish.

As for the stupid idea that "greenies" are kicking Andre's or anyone else's ass, let the next election show that. Stupidity falls so easily from Flunky's fingers that you can tell that it found a home in his brain from birth.

Re: The Source of Inflation

<7550ee1f-e290-455e-81cb-334704b890f1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=77625&group=rec.bicycles.tech#77625

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2023 08:34:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Fri, 17 Mar 2023 15:34 UTC

On Friday, March 17, 2023 at 3:14:05 PM UTC, Tom Kunich wrote:
> [...]
> > >
> > Unsigned out of contempt for a blustering moron. I had four bonobo (kind of chimpanzee) as pets, and they were all more intelligent then Flunky.
> > >
> If Flunky were to publish his own name and state I will gladly drive there and kick his fucking teeth into the back of his head. Since he has previously said that he isn't afraid of me there certainly shouldn't be any reason he needs to hide behind a pseudonym. But then that is his kind a crawling worm of a coward from start to finish.
>
> As for the stupid idea that "greenies" are kicking Andre's or anyone else's ass, let the next election show that. Stupidity falls so easily from Flunky's fingers that you can tell that it found a home in his brain from birth.

I suppose you could do it for the exercise, but I doubt he will learn anything from it. It will just be one more thing for this short-brained short-ass to resent about you. --- AJ

Re: The Source of Inflation

<fdb7f62a-0304-4ae9-9fef-2a7c23370b31n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=77627&group=rec.bicycles.tech#77627

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2023 08:48:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Fri, 17 Mar 2023 15:48 UTC

On Friday, March 17, 2023 at 8:34:44 AM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
> On Friday, March 17, 2023 at 3:14:05 PM UTC, Tom Kunich wrote:

> > > Forecasting outcomes, if accurately done, is a useful tool in production and commercial planning. But the "entire global economy" is built on production, sonny, real stuff, not computer models, and certainly not on the smoke of "trends" touted by sharks trying to sell innocents like you shares..
> > > I've already demonstrated what those "trends", and your faith in them.. are worth: nothing.

> > > Aw sheet! How dumb can even a Foolish Flunkmeister get? My central heating oil bill is three times what it was under Trump. *Of course* the oil companies' profits are up, in inflated dollar value, but the hurt arrives when they have depleted held stocks and must replace those stocks at newly inflated prices. Those extra dollars on their profit and loss will not buy anything more than the lesser tallies from years before the Bidenflation. This is a simple concept that even you should be able to understand.
> > > >
> > > You should get your mate Slow Johnny to look up LIFO and FIFO for you..
> > > >
> > > Economists with their heads screwed on right view the extraordinary profits of the oil companies as pointers to a huge fat bulge of Bidenflation still in the pipeline. Put that forecast in your pipe and smoke it, sonny...
> > > >
> > > Unsigned out of contempt for a blustering moron. I had four bonobo (kind of chimpanzee) as pets, and they were all more intelligent then Flunky.
> > > >
> > If Flunky were to publish his own name and state I will gladly drive there and kick his fucking teeth into the back of his head. Since he has previously said that he isn't afraid of me there certainly shouldn't be any reason he needs to hide behind a pseudonym. But then that is his kind a crawling worm of a coward from start to finish.
> >
> > As for the stupid idea that "greenies" are kicking Andre's or anyone else's ass, let the next election show that. Stupidity falls so easily from Flunky's fingers that you can tell that it found a home in his brain from birth.
> >
> I suppose you could do it for the exercise, but I doubt he will learn anything from it. It will just be one more thing for this short-brained short-ass to resent about you. --- AJ

No doubt you're right. The entire purpose of using a pseudonym on a group that is largely public is because he is so cowardly that there's nothing he isn't afraid of. Almost as bad as Krygowski's fear of a specific rifle because he believes it to look threatening.

Re: The Source of Inflation

<tv23c4$21ag7$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=77632&group=rec.bicycles.tech#77632

From: frkry...@sbcglobal.net (Frank Krygowski)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2023 12:09:40 -0400
 by: Frank Krygowski - Fri, 17 Mar 2023 16:09 UTC

On 3/17/2023 11:14 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:

> If Flunky were to publish his own name and state I will gladly drive there and kick his fucking teeth into the back of his head.

:-) There's our Tommy, demonstrating his unparalleled intellect!

--
- Frank Krygowski

Re: The Source of Inflation

<tv23ir$21ag7$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=77633&group=rec.bicycles.tech#77633

From: frkry...@sbcglobal.net (Frank Krygowski)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2023 12:13:15 -0400
 by: Frank Krygowski - Fri, 17 Mar 2023 16:13 UTC

On 3/17/2023 12:26 AM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Mar 2023 16:13:10 -0700 (PDT), Andre Jute
> <fiultra1@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> ... I once won a bet for ten grand that in six phone calls I could speak to President Bill Clinton. ... the next day the President called me.
>
> I doubt that Bill Clinton called you directly.

What? You doubt that a United States President would call an internet
troll for advice? Such a skeptic you are! :-)

--
- Frank Krygowski

Re: The Source of Inflation

<c6fc24ae-f611-411a-85aa-f66143776c28n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=77647&group=rec.bicycles.tech#77647

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2023 12:27:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Fri, 17 Mar 2023 19:27 UTC

On Friday, March 17, 2023 at 11:14:05 AM UTC-4, Tom Kunich wrote:

> If Flunky were to publish his own name and state I will gladly drive there and kick his fucking teeth into the back of his head.

Why are you lettting that stop you, chickenshit? It's already been published numerous times, you're just too stoooooopid to figure it out.

> Since he has previously said that he isn't afraid of me there certainly shouldn't be any reason he needs to hide behind a pseudonym. But then that is his kind a crawling worm of a coward from start to finish.

I assume then the same applies for andre jute/dakota franklin/andrew mccoy, or who ever our mouthy little troll decides they are today.

> As for the stupid idea that "greenies" are kicking Andre's or anyone else's ass, let the next election show that. Stupidity falls so easily from Flunky's fingers that you can tell that it found a home in his brain from birth.

HAH!!! sure sparky, lets see what effect the next US election has on Irish environmental policy - wow, yer as much of a dope as your little butt buddy andre!

Re: The Source of Inflation

<10525637-a3d9-448e-8c9a-310e8d716918n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=77648&group=rec.bicycles.tech#77648

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2023 12:30:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Fri, 17 Mar 2023 19:30 UTC

On Friday, March 17, 2023 at 10:03:06 AM UTC-4, the angry little fake-irish troll sharted:
> On Friday, March 17, 2023 at 4:26:27 AM UTC, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
> > On Thu, 16 Mar 2023 16:13:10 -0700 (PDT), Andre Jute
> > <fiul...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > >I have never found Janet Yellen to be dangerous enough to want to speak to her, but I once won a bet for ten grand that in six phone calls I could speak to President Bill Clinton. It took me two phone calls, one to a guy with whom I was on a consulting project for the EU, one to his cousin in the Blair House basement, and the next day the President called me. I also had a couple of longer conversations with Mr Nixon when he was President. As far as I can see, social media have made many people in powerful positions accessible to citizens. I know people who wrote on Twitter to Elon Musk and received polite or witty replies, as the case may be. I doubt he'll reply to someone as dully obnoxious as you, Flunky, but hey, why not try it, maybe you get lucky, and can brag forever that you congratulated Mr Musk on his adherence to free speech..
> > Of course, none of your claims are verifiable today. Are you sure it
> > wasn't Donald Trump who called you?
> >
> > "Here's the fascinating way presidential phone calls get made and how
> > Trump has already disrupted the norm"
> > (Dec 3, 2016)
> > <https://www.businessinsider.com/how-presidential-phone-calls-get-made-trump-taiwan-2016-12>
> >
> > I doubt that Bill Clinton called you directly. If established
> > procedures had been followed, he would have had an aid make the
> > initial call, retrieve your files from the FBI, verify your identity
> > from the information in the files, have the aid determine that you are
> > worth the presidents time, provide you with the obligatory
> > confidentiality requirements, and announce "Please hold for the
> > President". Then, you get to wait for an hour or more for the
> > president to become available.
> >
> > --
> > Jeff Liebermann je...@cruzio.com
> > PO Box 272 http://www.LearnByDestroying.com
> > Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272
> > Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558
> >
> You're trying to put words I didn't speak into my mouth. Liebermann. I didn't say Clinton called me directly..
That's exactly what you wrote you dumb fuck.

"I once won a bet for ten grand that in six phone calls I could speak to President Bill Clinton. It took me two phone calls, one to a guy with whom I was on a consulting project for the EU, one to his cousin in the Blair House basement, and the next day the President called me."

> I also thought I made it clear to you that after your recent behaviour I don't care shit what you think. -- Unsigned

Ah, poor wittle andway is tweaked!

Re: The Source of Inflation

<5dda6242-8e2d-4f6d-a8b3-d26a77b8b6f4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=77649&group=rec.bicycles.tech#77649

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2023 12:37:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Fri, 17 Mar 2023 19:37 UTC

On Friday, March 17, 2023 at 11:34:44 AM UTC-4, the angry little fake-Irish troll sharted:
> On Friday, March 17, 2023 at 3:14:05 PM UTC, Tom Kunich wrote:
> >
> > As for the stupid idea that "greenies" are kicking Andre's or anyone else's ass, let the next election show that. Stupidity falls so easily from Flunky's fingers that you can tell that it found a home in his brain from birth.
> >
> I suppose you could do it for the exercise, but I doubt he will learn anything from it. It will just be one more thing for this short-brained short-ass to resent about you. --- AJ

and as predicted, the insolent little troll shinks away once again unable to support his ridicolus claims

Where's this 'economist with his head screwed on straight' skippy - no answer? Gee, I wonder why.

And maybe _you_ might want to explain to tom why the ass-kicking you're getting from the Greenies won't be any less in the next election, in fact, it will be getting worse:

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/politics/irish-climate-change-policies-should-turn-on-science-not-politics-1.4258513
"Seven in 10 Irish citizens feel “very strongly” that a failure to act on climate change is a failure to act in the best interests of the people of Ireland."

Put that in your pipe and smoke it, troll-boy...