Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 13:57:53 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: The Week Before Last's Finds in Mathematical Physics (Week 11)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 25 Sep 2021 20:57 UTC

SAVE// AP's 151st book, part5, TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, 1st year College.

Looking for the terms in AP-EM Equations where the two Kirchhoff laws lie. For parallel circuit it would be a constant V with varying C, B, or E. In Series circuit it would be a constant C with varying V, B, E.

V'BE/(BE)^2 - VB'E/(BE)^2 - VBE'/(BE)^2
current production  - Lenz law  - DC, AC direction.

V'CE/(CE)^2 - VC'E/(CE)^2 - VCE')/(CE)^2
B production - Displacement current - parallel attract.

V'CB/(CB)^2 - VC'B/(CB)^2 - VCB'/(CB)^2
(E production = inverse square of distance) - synchronicity - push versus pull.

C'BE + CB'E + CBE'
V production  + DC current of dipoles from monopoles + AC current dipoles from monopoles.

What I called synchronicity and the push versus pull in the Coulomb-gravity law above, looks to me that the force of gravity has to be a connection of the Planets to the Sun as a Parallel Circuit board of astronomy. This is probably the first time any scientist ever compared the Sun and its planets to an electric circuit board, but ladies and gentlemen, that is what gravity really is-- a form of EM.

I never liked the Kirchhoff laws when doing them in college physics. My impression was-- who needs them, but now they come in critical importance. They fill out some of the True Physics. I am guessing no-one asked the question in Old Physics, which of the Maxwell Equations is Kirchhoff laws? Pretty sure no-one asked that question. Even Halliday and Resnick have it on page 677 before they begin to discuss the Maxwell Equations with Ampere's law on page 714. Old Physics treated the Kirchhoff's laws as some sort of periphery item, an item particular to circuits but not Maxwell theory, an item before Maxwell's Equation but not actually within Maxwell's Equation.

AP suspects though that the Kirchoff's laws, not sure yet, but only a hunch, that the Kirchhoff's laws once well understood demand that Ohm's law of Old Physics as V = CR, that it is truly V = CBE where R, Resistance = Magnetic Field x Electric Field. It is my hunch but not yet proven that the bizarre case of adding more resistors actually decreases the overall resistance of a parallel circuit is explained by V= CBE. Such totally counterintuitive result should be easily explained with a V = CBE but not with a V= CR. That is, because of R=BE we have another factor than simply R alone.

And in my textbook I dismiss the total Maxwell Equations as either in full error such as Gauss's law of no magnetic monopoles, when monopoles are the foundation of EM theory. Or the other laws in Maxwell Equations for they are missing many rules and laws, such as Lenz's law such as Kirchoff's laws.

The trouble with Maxwell Equations, is they are not built from a sound foundation but rather Maxwell built them from "modeling experiments". When you build Physics from modeling, you capture some features of Nature, but bound to miss many. The firm sound foundation I speak of is to take New Ohm's Law Voltage = Coulomb x Magnetic Field x Electric Field take that as primal equation V= CBE and then differentiate all the permutations of V= CBE to gain all the laws of EM theory. James Clerk Maxwell should have looked to Mathematics for a foundation of EM Equations, especially to the idea that Volume in geometry encompasses all within its domain. So transfering that idea of Volume in Geometry is a completeness, then Voltage must be a volume type of formula such as V= CBE.

There are 6 laws to complete EM theory, and not what Maxwell theorized to become just his 4 equations, but 6 equations.

Those 6 can be written as this.

1) Magnetic Monopole has units: Magnetic Field B = kg/ A*s^2 = kg/ C*s
Electric Field is E = kg*m^2/ A*s^2 = kg*m^2/ C*s

2) New Ohm's law V=CBE

3) C' = (V/(BE))' = V'BE/(BE)^2 - VB'E/(BE)^2 - VBE'/(BE)^2 which is Faraday's law.
1st term as current production -- 2nd term as Lenz law -- 3rd term as DC, AC direction

4) B' = (V/(CE))' = V'CE/(CE)^2 - VC'E/(CE)^2 - VCE')/(CE)^2 which is Ampere-Maxwell law.
1st term as B production -- 2nd term as Displacement current -- 3rd term as parallel attract

5) E' = (V/(CB))' = V'CB/(CB)^2 - VC'B/(CB)^2 - VCB'/(CB)^2 which is Coulomb-gravity law.
1st term as E production -- 2nd term as inverse square of distance -- 3rd term as synchronicity

6) V' = (CBE)' = C'BE + CB'E + CBE' which is electric generator law
1st term as V production -- 2nd term as DC generator -- 3rd term as AC generator

Now Kirchhoff's laws one involves the Series circuit and the other involves the Parallel circuit where Voltage is constant but the resistance and current varies. So what I am looking for is one of the three terms in either V', E', B', C' looking for a term such as V/C'B or V/C'E to find Kirchoff's law for Parallel circuit. For Series circuit we have the current is constant, the Coulomb is constant and that means the V and R varies, and in AP equations R= BE. So I am looking for a term in V', E', B', C' that is this Kirchoff's law for Series in a term such as V'/CB' or V'/CE' to find Kirchhoff's law for Series circuit.