All the evidence concerning the universe has not yet been collected, so there's still hope.

tech / sci.math / Re: This Week's Finds in Mathematical Physics (Week 18)

SubjectAuthor
* Re: This Week's Finds in Mathematical Physics (Week 18)Archimedes Plutonium
+- Re: This Week's Finds in Mathematical Physics (Week 18)Archimedes Plutonium
`- Re: This Week's Finds in Mathematical Physics (Week 18)markus...@gmail.com

1
Re: This Week's Finds in Mathematical Physics (Week 18)

<dfd414a9-69d4-42d6-8f85-fdfdd203b732n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=77706&group=sci.math#77706

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 14:05:44 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: This Week's Finds in Mathematical Physics (Week 18)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 26 Sep 2021 21:05 UTC

Re: AP's 199th book A book of New Age, New Wave math conjectures

CONJECTURE 25.1
Statement : In my effort and bid to make Physics as easy as possible concerning the math involved in physics, I need to make a theorem on the derivative values of functions.

In EM theory of the AP-EM Equations there are 4 differential equations of V', E', B', C'. And what I endeavored to do is make the parameters of EM theory, voltage, electric field, magnetic field and coulomb current, make them be all straightline vectors of Y= mx+b. In that effort of making math as simple as possible, means V',E',B',C' are the application of the quotient or product rule on polynomials and the polynomials all being Y=mx+b. Of course the final answer maybe a polynomial of 3rd order such as x^3.

In that quest for simplicity, I am going to need a new Theorem of Mathematics that simply says the value of a derivative cannot be larger in value than the underlying function it came from.

So for example the vector Y=mx + b of say 10x +1 whose derivative is 10. Now if the value of x were less than 1 then we would have the derivative of a larger value than the starting function value. But if we have x = 1 or higher, our derivative is always smaller in value. In New Math, remember we work only with 1st quadrant only.

So here I need to assemble a conjecture that says All derivatives of V, E, B, C are smaller in value than the starting function of V, E, B, C.

Conjecture: Given 1st quadrant only and all functions of straightline Y=mx+b, with x=1 or greater than 1, then the starting function value is always greater than the derivative value.

AP

Re: This Week's Finds in Mathematical Physics (Week 18)

<7a6347ca-bc63-427a-ab1f-37094d33fd20n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=77718&group=sci.math#77718

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 21:12:57 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 27 Sep 2021 04:12 UTC

I am fairly sure the Conjecture 25.1 about the value of derivative less than the value of starting function for all Y=mx+b is an easy proof I can manage myself. However, I want to see if there are other such "bounded Calculus" when all functions are just polynomial functions.

AP
King of Science, especially Physics

Re: This Week's Finds in Mathematical Physics (Week 18)

<aa240e07-a136-4c06-adc3-3c1621927271n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=77787&group=sci.math#77787

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 08:03:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: markuskl...@gmail.com (markus...@gmail.com)
 by: markus...@gmail.com - Mon, 27 Sep 2021 15:03 UTC

söndag 26 september 2021 kl. 23:05:51 UTC+2 skrev Archimedes Plutonium:
> Re: AP's 199th book A book of New Age, New Wave math conjectures
>
> CONJECTURE 25.1
> Statement : In my effort and bid to make Physics as easy as possible concerning the math involved in physics, I need to make a theorem on the derivative values of functions.
>
> In EM theory of the AP-EM Equations there are 4 differential equations of V', E', B', C'. And what I endeavored to do is make the parameters of EM theory, voltage, electric field, magnetic field and coulomb current, make them be all straightline vectors of Y= mx+b. In that effort of making math as simple as possible, means V',E',B',C' are the application of the quotient or product rule on polynomials and the polynomials all being Y=mx+b. Of course the final answer maybe a polynomial of 3rd order such as x^3.
>
> In that quest for simplicity, I am going to need a new Theorem of Mathematics that simply says the value of a derivative cannot be larger in value than the underlying function it came from.
>
> So for example the vector Y=mx + b of say 10x +1 whose derivative is 10.. Now if the value of x were less than 1 then we would have the derivative of a larger value than the starting function value. But if we have x = 1 or higher, our derivative is always smaller in value. In New Math, remember we work only with 1st quadrant only.
>
> So here I need to assemble a conjecture that says All derivatives of V, E, B, C are smaller in value than the starting function of V, E, B, C.
>
> Conjecture: Given 1st quadrant only and all functions of straightline Y=mx+b, with x=1 or greater than 1, then the starting function value is always greater than the derivative value.
>
> AP
Why do you respond to a 29 year old thread?