Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 16:23:47 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Here is my other just new proverb
From: amine...@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Mon, 27 Sep 2021 23:23 UTC

Hello,

Here is my other just new proverb:

"I think i am a wise type of person and i say that happiness comes from an efficient way of thinking or from imagination, and not from reality and not from pleasures of reality or pleasures of life, since reality when you look at it from the more and more details, it comes with too much imperfections, so the efficient way of thinking or of imagination has to not be "complete" detachment like in Taoism or Buddhism , since i think by being complete detachment like in Taoism or buddhism you will make the engine that pushes you forward towards more and more perfection much more weak, so then you have to be like the right dose of detachment
that makes you like well balanced so that it makes you appreciate our world much more, and so that it makes you appreciate much more pleasures of life or so that it makes you appreciate much more life, so then it makes you much more happy. And of course it is inherent to my proverb that when you realize that reality, when you look at it from the more and more details, comes with too much imperfections and that you can not change for the better quickly, you become much more wise with much more patience etc. And i will explain more my new philosophy in my next book that will also extend with much more new creative ideas."

More of my philosophy of what is Love..

I think Love looks like artificial intelligence, since it needs an action that merits a reward, but i think that you have also to know how to play it smartly and "wisely", but we have not to be pessimistic since i think that the best way to attain Love is by being more and more wisdom so that to become much more wise or wise, since i am really convinced that by being much more wise or wise you will start to appreciate much more human life in a smart way and be much more happy as i am doing it, and you will start to know how to be a wise type of Love as i am doing it, since i think i am a wise type of person. And so that to know more how i am wise, you can also look at my following poems of Love that looks like my personality since i am also a gentleman type of person:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/ITE99pf3KHA

And since i am saying above that Love looks like the action and its reward in artificial intelligence, you can read more my following thoughts about artificial intelligence so that to understand more:

And here is my thoughts about artificial intelligence:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/P9OTDTiCZ44

Here is my new proverb:

"We can ask of from where comes the attachment of Love between
a mother and her son ? so i think i am smart and i will say
that it comes from the fact that it is like a reward, that the son
is loving or is being the son and the mother is giving a good reward like giving him more security or giving him food to eat, so as you are noticing that this rule can be applied to consumerism, since
you can use the same rule with your consumers in a smart
way, for example by giving the impression to your consumers that
you take care of there security by learning them with easy or the like, and then the consumers will love you much more and will be attracted by you."

You can read all my other proverbs below:

More of my philosophy about money and about the meaning and the purpose of human life..

I think i am smart and i say that Money is not a good and powerful engine, since you can be stupid and think that it is a powerful engine,
but when you are a smart philosopher like me you will realize that
thinking that Money is a powerful engine is like the big mistake that
is making the Taoist Philosophy of Lieh Tzu by thinking that the action itself is sufficient as an engine, and read my thoughts below about it, since the question is how to make humans more "strong" and "energetic" and "positive" so that they be pushed forward towards more and more perfection. So this is why i am talking in my new philosophy about those kind of powerful "engines".

More of my philosophy about the meaning and the purpose of human life..

I think i am smart, and as you have just noticed i am not speaking
in my new philosophy about the belonging to a society or to group with a good purpose, since you can think that the pillars of the meaning of human life are the belonging to a society or group with a good purpose and with a kind of transcendence and such, but i think i am a philosopher and i say it is not the right way, since i think what is the best and right way is to talk about what are the good and powerful "engines" that make you have this good meaning and purpose of human life, this is why you have to read my below thoughts of my philosophy so that to notice my kind of new philosophy and i am extending much more my new philosophy with other much more creative ideas:

More of my philosophy about the Taoist Philosophy of Lieh Tzu..

I invite you to look at the following video about the Taoist Philosophy of Lieh Tzu:

Let It Go, Ride the Wind | The Taoist Philosophy of Lieh Tzu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA7Q8zb1hVU

I think i am smart, and i am noticing in the above video
that the Taoist Philosophy of Lieh Tzu has a problem,
since notice that it says the following:

"Lieh Tsu shows us that only when we transcend the duality of life -
things like gain and loss, attraction and repulsion, wonderful and awful, we can become truly indifferent, and start acting for no other
reason than the action itself."

So the problem with this, it is one of the engine, since
we have to have a powerful engine that pushes us forward towards
more and more perfection, and since the Philosopher Lieh Tzu says
that we have to transcend the duality and become truly indifferent, and start acting for no other reason than the action itself, but how
can you be pushed forward towards more and more perfection by
just the action in itself, so then the engine becomes much more weak,
so the Taoist Philosophy of Lieh Tzu is problematic. But
my new philosophy below is different, since as you notice in my
below proverb that it is not a "complete" detachment and it comes
like with the right dose of detachment, since you have to understand more my proverb below, and it is that pleasures of consumerism are not sufficient so that to become happy or much more happy, since it needs from you to change your state of the mind or your kind of thinking so that to attain happiness, and it is why is explaining my new proverb below, so read all my thoughts below so that to understand:

More of my philosophy about how to be harmony and how to be happy and more...

I think i am smart, and i say that the philosopher Baruch Spinoza
said that the being strong makes you happy and the being weak makes you
sad, but so that to be smart, we have to be pragmatic and
learn the others the how to be strong, and we have to learn them
the how to be harmony in a society and how to be harmony with
themselves, so as you are noticing that i am in accordance with
the philosopher Baruch Spinoza on the fact that the being strong makes you happy and the being weak makes you sad, and here is my
new proverb that talks about it more clearly:

Here is my other new proverb in english and french:

Voici mon nouveau proverbe en français et en anglais:

"La stabilité s'obtient avec la force de la perfection,
car quand vous devenez plus parfait vous augmentez
vos forces et donc vous résistez mieux aux instabilités,
et je pense que ceci est comme une loi de la moralité"

"Stability is obtained with the force of perfection,
because when you become more perfect you increase
your strenghts , then you better resist instabilities,
and I think this is like a law of Morality"

Now as you are noticing i am speaking in my below thoughts
about how to make humans more strong and how to make them
be in harmony by talking about resourcefulness and by
showing them how to be in harmony and how to be happy,
so i invite you to read my below thoughts so that
to understand, other than that i have just looked at the
following video that talks about the philosopher Baruch Spinoza:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8DECD8kK94

So I think i am a philosopher that is smart, and i am not in accordance
with the philosopher Baruch Spinoza that was a Dutch philosopher of
Portuguese Sephardi origin that said that morality is not universal,
since i think that i am a smart philosopher that has logically proved
that morality is both universal and progressive, so i invite you to read
here in my following thoughts of my philosophy so that to notice it:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/vlDWhmf-MIM

More of my philosophy about Resourcefulness and more..

Here is my new proverb about Resourcefulness that permits
you to understand it:

"Resourcefulness is one of the most important things, and it is a skill,
and the good news is: this skill can be learned and mastered, and resourcefulness is attained only when we combine the resourceful mindset and skills, so we have to filter out some of the most useful resources that help us, and resourcefulness is also to know who/what to look for and what to ask, and when ressourcefulness is attained this becomes an engine that permits you to have hope and to be energetic and to be positive in doing what you are doing, since resourcefulness also permits to easy the jobs for you."

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Here is my other just new proverb

<8d32337f-9db1-4da5-bc2b-11cade943f0dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=77935&group=sci.math#77935

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 22:18:53 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Here is my other just new proverb
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 28 Sep 2021 05:18 UTC

So when I was young, about 10 or 12 years old I would have the job of tickling my fathers feet as he lay on the couch watching TV, and be payed 10cents for the tickling if I had no homework. And 10cents was a lot of money in silver coins in 1961-2.

So I think it is a good idea to hire teenagers nowadays to reply to Spammers such as Amine. So does Dr. Panchanathan or Cindy Marten or Dr. Miguel Cardona have any hireable teenagers in their households wanting to earn some extra money, mind you not on the likes of $100 per post that Kibo Parry M. is given in his stalker spam by NSF but as a good learning exercise for teenagers.

AP is toying with the idea to hire the teenager children of anyone working in NSF such as teenagers of
USA NSF---Sethuraman Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Dorothy E Aronson, Brian Stone, James S Ulvestad, Rebecca Lynn Keiser, Vernon D. Ross, Lloyd Whitman, John J. Veysey, Scott Stanley

USA dept Educ, Cindy Marten

Canada's NSF-- Francois-Philippe Champagne, Ted Hewitt, Martha Crago, Frederic Bouchard, Cinthia Duclos, Normand Labrie

---quoting Wikipedia ---
Controversy
Many government and university installations blocked, threatened to block, or attempted to shut-down The World's Internet connection until Software Tool & Die was eventually granted permission by the National Science Foundation to provide public Internet access on "an experimental basis."
--- end quote ---

NATIONAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION

Dr. Panchanathan , present day
France Anne Cordova
Subra Suresh
Arden Lee Bement Jr.
Rita R. Colwell
Neal Francis Lane
John Howard Gibbons 1993

Hire those teenagers on the same model that Dr. Panchanathan pays Kibo Parry M. to stalk for $100 per post. But AP cannot pay such a largesse as the fraud waste and abuse that Dr. Panchanathan NSF can afford to pay and thus fraud waste and abuse.

AP would like to see

Every Amine post you see in sci.math, then reply back with this following:

Fill up every Amine spam post by a teenager with this post.

Boycott Samsung & Hyundai until they free their moon bears

Spammer Amine masterpiece painting of freeing Moon Bears.

\\ ("`****/").
\\ `0_ 0 ) `-.
\\ (_&_.)' ._ )
\\ `--' / /
\\ ==1(li)===========
\\
\\
two caged Moon Bears caged all their life and bile extracted

\\
\\