tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: Simple electricity question of relativity

SubjectAuthor
* Simple electricity question of relativitysepp623@yahoo.com
+- Cretin David Seppala back at work.Dono.
+* Re: Simple electricity question of relativityAl Coe
|`- Re: Simple electricity question of relativitycarl eto
`- Re: Simple electricity question of relativityUbaldo Dortas

1
Simple electricity question of relativity

<6b9fc6cf-2339-4fce-920c-37eaa74444ccn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=77886&group=sci.physics.relativity#77886

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 09:53:25 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Simple electricity question of relativity
From: sepp...@yahoo.com (sepp623@yahoo.com)
 by: sepp623@yahoo.com - Thu, 13 Jan 2022 17:53 UTC

There are two inertial reference frames F0 and F1 moving with relative velocity V relative to each other along the x-axis. In frame F0, there is a DC generator whose voltage is proportional to the spin rate of the generator. In frame F1, there is an identical DC generator. In F0, if the generator has a spin rate of N revolutions per second, and produces a voltage V (the generator is not connected to any electric circuit). Einstein's time concept says that an identical generator in F1 is observed by observers in F0 to be spinning at a lower spin rate then the identical generator in F0. Why do observers in F0 say that the identical generator in F1 produces the identical voltage when it spins at a lower number of revolutions per second? The orientation of the generators relative to the motion of the two inertial reference frames does not in any way affect the voltage output of either generator. What is the physics explanation?
Thanks,
David Seppala
Bastrop TX

Cretin David Seppala back at work.

<91c7e3d3-3b30-4052-992c-c11b57da36e0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=77895&group=sci.physics.relativity#77895

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 10:17:54 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Cretin David Seppala back at work.
From: eggy2001...@gmail.com (Dono.)
 by: Dono. - Thu, 13 Jan 2022 18:17 UTC

On Thursday, January 13, 2022 at 9:53:27 AM UTC-8, sep...@yahoo.com wrote:
>Why do observers in F0 say that the identical generator in F1 produces the identical voltage when it spins at a lower number of revolutions per second?
Voltage is frame dependent , imbecile. You are ASSuming that it is not, that is where YOU are making yet another error.

Re: Simple electricity question of relativity

<745cb986-b9e9-4bea-b780-c30aee7e08edn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=77911&group=sci.physics.relativity#77911

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 11:54:31 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Simple electricity question of relativity
From: coeal5...@gmail.com (Al Coe)
 by: Al Coe - Thu, 13 Jan 2022 19:54 UTC

On Thursday, January 13, 2022 at 9:53:27 AM UTC-8, sep...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Why do observers in F0 say that the identical generator in F1 produces the identical
> voltage when it spins at a lower number of revolutions per second?

Again, the facts of special relativity refer to the descriptions of events in terms of relatively moving systems of inertia-based coordinates, and the strength of the electric field E at a particular time and place depends on the system of coordinates because in relativity the electric and magnetic fields (E and B) are not separate things, they are part of a unified electromagnetic field. For example, an electron at rest in the system S is surrounded by an electric field (with voltage differences corresponding to the differences in the electric potential) and no magnetic field, but the same situation described in terms of a relatively moving system S' of inertia-based coordinates has a different electric field strength and a non-zero magnetic field strength. In terms of this system, the charge is not stationary, it is moving, and hence represents current with an induced magnetic field. The electric and magnetic components of the electromagnetic field are decomposed differently in terms of different systems of coordinates, just as are the time and space components of spacetime.

It's ironic that you stumble on this, because Einstein's 1905 paper famously begins with a consideration of unipolar induction (like an electric generator), and reconciles the descriptions in terms of relatively moving systems of inertial coordinates. The electromagnetic components E and B transform just as do the x and t components. The generator at rest in S differs from one at rest in S' not just by its rate of rotation, but most importantly by its translational speed (duh). If you want to examine this, you could have a generator moving around in a circle at speed v, with wires extending to the hub of the circle, where a volt meter can be placed, which essentially just measures current through a calibrated resistance, so your present question is just a repetition of your previous question, which was already answered. Understand?

Special relativity: 849 ... Barnpole Dave: -1 (for failing on the same questions repeatedly)

Re: Simple electricity question of relativity

<4693f9c8-0c37-4f64-a484-f4479bad4b4fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=77924&group=sci.physics.relativity#77924

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 12:54:22 -0800 (PST)
From: carleto4...@gmail.com (carl eto)
 by: carl eto - Thu, 13 Jan 2022 20:54 UTC

Einstein SR is an attempt to justify the ether.

Re: Simple electricity question of relativity

<srspde$tqp$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=78068&group=sci.physics.relativity#78068

From: tyu...@cvb.sd (Ubaldo Dortas)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 21:19:43 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Ubaldo Dortas - Fri, 14 Jan 2022 21:19 UTC

sepp623@yahoo.com wrote:

> There are two inertial reference frames F0 and F1 moving with relative
> velocity V relative to each other along the x-axis. In frame F0, there
> is a DC generator whose voltage is proportional to the spin rate of the

hanging public places for world crimes.

PFIZER ADMITS VACCINES DON'T WORK IN STUNNING INTERVIEW
https://www.bitchute.com/video/n4VzO4p1Ct3D/