"Our vision is to speed up time, eventually eliminating it." -- Alex Schure

tech / sci.math / Re: People who believe Trump won without evidence are correctly called psychotic

SubjectAuthor
* Re: People who believe Trump won without evidence are correctlyolcott
`* Re: People who believe Trump won without evidence are correctlymitchr...@gmail.com
 +* Re: People who believe Trump won without evidence are correctlyDan Christensen
 |`- Re: People who believe Trump won without evidence are correctlyolcott
 `* Re: People who believe Trump won without evidence are correctlyMichael Moroney
  `- Re: People who believe Trump won without evidence are correctlyHo Im

1
Re: People who believe Trump won without evidence are correctly called psychotic

<s-2dnWD9NviN8878nZ2dnUU7-WnNnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=77982&group=sci.math#77982

Subject: Re: People who believe Trump won without evidence are correctly
called psychotic
Newsgroups: comp.theory,comp.ai.philosophy,sci.logic,sci.math
From: NoO...@NoWhere.com (olcott)
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2021 14:33:31 -0500
 by: olcott - Tue, 28 Sep 2021 19:33 UTC

On 9/28/2021 2:20 PM, Charlie-Boo wrote:

> No Program Synthesis article or book gives a procedure for creating programs.
>
> Every video is a person writing on the blackboard rather than running a program and showing its method for creating a particular program.
>
> An actual example is very rare and on the occasion that one is claimed there is no step by step explanation of how it was created.
>
> Wikipedia is well known for its high quality and completeness in covering technical subjects. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Program_synthesis gives "program" x<y ? y : x but requires a rule that contains program p ? s : t and substitution for its variables using 13 convoluted steps with no explanation as to how those steps were determined.
>
> Isn't that stupid?
>
> C-B

Now that Trump has said look at the Arizona forensic audit numbers as
proof that he won and these numbers prove that he lost by 45,469 votes
we must call people that believe that Trump won as psychotic and not
merely stupid.

"We won on the Arizona forensic audit yesterday at a level that you
wouldn't believe it is clear in Arizona that they must decertify the
election you you heard the numbers:"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/with-a-straight-face-to-an-adoring-crowd-trump-lies-and-says-arizona-audit-found-he-won/vi-AAOS8Iu

Quoted from page 2 of the actual report:
Maricopa County Forensic Audit:
Biden 1,040,873
Trump   995,404
a Trump loss by 45,469 votes
https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/azfamily.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/e/19/e1967608-1d99-11ec-9f0f-c394f7c3dc5f/614e7177ca92c.pdf.pdf?fbclid=IwAR0I-blvzSzs8zZ6WQLIqjaC2TX_rcsu9WNGG5WG5_rgdSxWtIySs3jVsGI

--
Copyright 2021 Pete Olcott

minds." Einstein

Re: People who believe Trump won without evidence are correctly called psychotic

<378c9a38-029c-4da3-98a4-c5c535253794n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=77989&group=sci.math#77989

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2021 13:45:30 -0700 (PDT)
called psychotic
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Tue, 28 Sep 2021 20:45 UTC

Trump won Communist China so they unleashed their bio terrorism weapon.
Its recorded that Trump won. Remember Nov 3d? at the end of the
day the media saw him win then shut everything down and created their
Biden hoax. Like Hillary created her Hoaxes.

Mitchell Raemsch

> "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre
> minds." Einstein

Re: People who believe Trump won without evidence are correctly called psychotic

<2a85937c-2700-4f9a-b1a9-05b1f64dd229n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=78003&group=sci.math#78003

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2021 15:16:12 -0700 (PDT)
called psychotic
From: Dan_Chri...@sympatico.ca (Dan Christensen)
 by: Dan Christensen - Tue, 28 Sep 2021 22:16 UTC

On Tuesday, September 28, 2021 at 4:45:37 PM UTC-4, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
> Trump won Communist China so they unleashed their bio terrorism weapon.
> Its recorded that Trump won. Remember Nov 3d? at the end of the
> day the media saw him win then shut everything down and created their
> Biden hoax. Like Hillary created her Hoaxes.

True believers like Mitch here don't need evidence. They have FAITH!!! People who call for evidence will burn in hell for not having FAITH, right, Mitch?

Dan

Re: People who believe Trump won without evidence are correctly called psychotic

<TrCdnTsbWKLPB878nZ2dnUU7-anNnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=78005&group=sci.math#78005

called psychotic
Newsgroups: sci.math
From: NoO...@NoWhere.com (olcott)
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2021 17:42:24 -0500
 by: olcott - Tue, 28 Sep 2021 22:42 UTC

On 9/28/2021 5:16 PM, Dan Christensen wrote:
> On Tuesday, September 28, 2021 at 4:45:37 PM UTC-4, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Trump won Communist China so they unleashed their bio terrorism weapon.
>> Its recorded that Trump won. Remember Nov 3d? at the end of the
>> day the media saw him win then shut everything down and created their
>> Biden hoax. Like Hillary created her Hoaxes.
>>

> True believers like Mitch here don't need evidence. They have FAITH!!! People who call for evidence will burn in hell for not having FAITH, right, Mitch?
>
> Dan

Actual faith Greek Pistis is the substance of things hoped for.

Most screwy religious nuts think that faith is their own presumption
that their opinion on religious matters is necessarily infallible.

That is the kind of "faith" that gets one condemned to Hell.

It is the direct opposite of the humility required to actually hear the
small still voice of the spirit.

--
Copyright 2021 Pete Olcott

minds." Einstein

Re: People who believe Trump won without evidence are correctly called psychotic

<sj1v97$136q$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=78071&group=sci.math#78071

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
called psychotic
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2021 11:04:08 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Wed, 29 Sep 2021 15:04 UTC

On 9/28/2021 4:45 PM, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
> Trump won Communist China so they unleashed their bio terrorism weapon.
> Its recorded that Trump won.

Roy, how could Trump "win" Communist China? The Chinese don't vote in US
elections!

Or are you saying they "voted" by meddling in the election and the
fraudulent votes went for Trump?

Re: People who believe Trump won without evidence are correctly called psychotic

<sj1vnq$pea$3@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=78072&group=sci.math#78072

From: hoo...@imm.au (Ho Im)
Newsgroups: sci.math
called psychotic
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2021 15:11:55 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Ho Im - Wed, 29 Sep 2021 15:11 UTC

Michael Moroney wrote:

> On 9/28/2021 4:45 PM, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Trump won Communist China so they unleashed their bio terrorism weapon.
>> Its recorded that Trump won.
>
> Roy, how could Trump "win" Communist China? The Chinese don't vote in US
> elections!

you dont undrestand capitalism.

> Or are you saying they "voted" by meddling in the election and the
> fraudulent votes went for Trump?

this imbecile still believes in "voting" in capitalism. What an idiot.