Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2021 12:41:41 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: SAVE// AP's 151st book// TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, 1st year College I
am getting closer to finishing this book but not until sometime in October.
What I really need is a rainy day so that I am forced to stay inside and just
do nothing but finish this
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 29 Sep 2021 19:41 UTC

SAVE// AP's 151st book// TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, 1st year College

I am getting closer to finishing this book but not until sometime in October. What I really need is a rainy day so that I am forced to stay inside and just do nothing but finish this book.

I do have one major problem outstanding and call it the Y=mx+b Transform. That is a good name for it. The Y= mx+b Transform.

I am famous for another transform, one in mathematics where I make all functions of mathematics be only polynomial functions. AP is famous for that because thence, all calculus is reduced to just the two power rules, and AP is thus able to teach Calculus in High School, even Grade School should he so desire. For calculus is then just a extended arm of add, subtract, multiply, divide.

But the transform that AP now seeks is to make all of the physics parameters of Voltage V, current C, magnetic field B, electric field (some prefer to call it angular momentum) E, make V,C,B, E be just Y= mx+b.

I want to transform say 12 volts to something like 12x+b or to transform say 110 volts to 110x+b. Or 3Amps to 3x+b, or 5 ohms to 5x+b.

I want to transform all V,C,B,E into a Y=mx+b, a math straightline vector..

Why do I want to do that? Because then, all the laws of Physics, which are just 6 laws in all, yes, 6 laws of physics covers all the laws of physics. And when I put Y=mx+b into any one of those 6 laws, I can easily have the answers I seek with the least amount of effort on my part.

So, I recently discovered that Y=mx+b form in the 6 laws of EM theory result in a 2nd degree polynomial. That is perhaps because a closed loop is a 2nd degree polynomial and all of EM is a closed loop phenomenon.

So my last remaining problem is how do I specifically transform say 110Volts, 3Amps, 5ohms, for which ohms = BxE, a B-field of ampere per meter or E-field of volt per meter.

How do I transform all EM parameters to Y=mx+b, plug them into the 6 Equations of EM theory and afterwards translate them back to EM parameters.

Well the task seems daunting, but last night I thought of the idea that in Y=mx+b, that the "b" was a reference point in Space, such as the center of a closed loop of pencil ellipse or circle center. If circle then the "b" could be a radius distance.

Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Sep 29, 2021, 4:38 AM
to Plutonium Atom Universe
Alright, I have now established the fact that of the 6 laws of EM theory in physics, which constitutes all the laws of physics, as a matter of point, that those laws 3 are divisional differential equations and 1 is a product rule differential equation that these differential equations the 4 of them all end up with a 2nd degree polynomial if I transform Voltage, Coulomb current, Magnetic field and Electric field into vectors of form Y = mx+b. The answer whether product or division ends up being a x^2 form.

And that would be the most simple of all mathematics in physics.

Now, the big and only problem with that. Can I transform every Voltage, Coulomb current, Magnetic Field, Electric Field into a Y= mx+b ? Can I do that. And if I can, can I then revert back to a V, C, B, E once I end up with a quadratic polynomial, a 2nd degree polynomial.

My hopes are high. I am hoping I can swing this awesome simplicity and ease of all of physics to be one of using just Y=mx+b throughout all computations of physics.

AP

tech / sci.math / SAVE// AP's 151st book// TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, 1st year College I am getting closer to finishing this book but not until sometime in October. What I really need is a rainy day so that I am forced to stay inside and just do nothing but finish this