Help stamp out Mickey-Mouse computer interfaces -- Menus are for Restaurants!

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / Most Shocking Attack on Free Speech

SubjectAuthor
* Most Shocking Attack on Free SpeechAndre Jute
+* Re: Most Shocking Attack on Free SpeechTom Kunich
|+- Re: Most Shocking Attack on Free SpeechJeff Liebermann
|+- Re: Most Shocking Attack on Free Speechfunkma...@hotmail.com
|+- Re: Most Shocking Attack on Free SpeechJohn B.
|`* Re: Most Shocking Attack on Free SpeechAndre Jute
| `* Re: Most Shocking Attack on Free SpeechTom Kunich
|  +* Re: Most Shocking Attack on Free Speechfunkma...@hotmail.com
|  |+- Re: Most Shocking Attack on Free SpeechFrank Krygowski
|  |`* Re: Most Shocking Attack on Free SpeechJeff Liebermann
|  | `* Re: Most Shocking Attack on Free Speechfunkma...@hotmail.com
|  |  `* Re: Most Shocking Attack on Free SpeechFrank Krygowski
|  |   `* Re: Most Shocking Attack on Free SpeechJeff Liebermann
|  |    `- Re: Most Shocking Attack on Free Speechfunkma...@hotmail.com
|  +- Re: Most Shocking Attack on Free SpeechJeff Liebermann
|  `- Re: Most Shocking Attack on Free SpeechJohn B.
+- Re: Most Shocking Attack on Free Speechfunkma...@hotmail.com
`* Re: Most Shocking Attack on Free SpeechpH
 +* Re: Most Shocking Attack on Free SpeechJohn B.
 |`* Re: Most Shocking Attack on Free SpeechpH
 | +* Re: Most Shocking Attack on Free SpeechAndre Jute
 | |+* Re: Most Shocking Attack on Free SpeechTom Kunich
 | ||+- Re: Most Shocking Attack on Free SpeechJohn B.
 | ||+- Re: Most Shocking Attack on Free SpeechAMuzi
 | ||`* Re: Most Shocking Attack on Free SpeechAndre Jute
 | || `- Re: Most Shocking Attack on Free SpeechAndre Jute
 | |`- Re: Most Shocking Attack on Free Speechfunkma...@hotmail.com
 | +- Re: Most Shocking Attack on Free SpeechJohn B.
 | `- Re: Most Shocking Attack on Free SpeechAMuzi
 +* Re: Most Shocking Attack on Free Speechfunkma...@hotmail.com
 |`* Re: Most Shocking Attack on Free SpeechAMuzi
 | `- Re: Most Shocking Attack on Free Speechfunkma...@hotmail.com
 `* Re: Most Shocking Attack on Free SpeechTom Kunich
  `- Re: Most Shocking Attack on Free SpeechJohn B.

Pages:12
Most Shocking Attack on Free Speech

<510ae87d-4a91-4a06-80e0-2ba46ba4b1b2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=78608&group=rec.bicycles.tech#78608

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2023 11:02:27 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Most Shocking Attack on Free Speech
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Tue, 4 Apr 2023 18:02 UTC

It's not only in Angela Merkel's Germany and other Third World tyrannies like China that you can be jailed for mocking Der Fuehrer, but in America you can be ***jailed for ten years for mocking Der Wannabe Fuehreress, Hillary Clinton***:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2023/04/04/douglass-mackey-conviction-n2621514

It is indeed what the headline says, "'the Most Shocking Attack on Free Speech", especially considering that Kristina Wong, who made the same joke about Mr Trump, was not prosecuted because she's a Democrat...

Andre Jute
That gurgling sound is American liberty going down the toilet.

Re: Most Shocking Attack on Free Speech

<6435ce75-e71e-425b-b7d4-428127b44a81n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=78615&group=rec.bicycles.tech#78615

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2023 12:32:03 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Most Shocking Attack on Free Speech
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Tue, 4 Apr 2023 19:32 UTC

On Tuesday, April 4, 2023 at 11:02:30 AM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
> It's not only in Angela Merkel's Germany and other Third World tyrannies like China that you can be jailed for mocking Der Fuehrer, but in America you can be ***jailed for ten years for mocking Der Wannabe Fuehreress, Hillary Clinton***:
>
> https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2023/04/04/douglass-mackey-conviction-n2621514
>
> It is indeed what the headline says, "'the Most Shocking Attack on Free Speech", especially considering that Kristina Wong, who made the same joke about Mr Trump, was not prosecuted because she's a Democrat...
>
> Andre Jute
> That gurgling sound is American liberty going down the toilet.

The Democrats with total agreement of the Stupid 5 have completely eliminated Constitutional rights in America. It is no longer the Land of the Free and Home of the Brave. Flunky, Liebermann and Krygowski are afraid of the WORD "gun". And Scharf thinks that Slocomb is a joke. I pretty much have the same opinion after Slocomb went through all of that crap about how he had been a pistol champ and then didn't know what a "draw and fire" exercise is. Every law enforcement officer in this country has to qualify with that exercise and Slocomb doesn't know what it is.

These people working so hard against our Constitution must be as stupid as Krygowski to not see this being turned against them and they themselves being sent to Riker's Island.

Re: Most Shocking Attack on Free Speech

<251p2id0r9kfmelm0gc7h91t7snjia724b@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=78617&group=rec.bicycles.tech#78617

From: jef...@cruzio.com (Jeff Liebermann)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2023 13:17:44 -0700
 by: Jeff Liebermann - Tue, 4 Apr 2023 20:17 UTC

On Tue, 4 Apr 2023 12:32:03 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
<cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, April 4, 2023 at 11:02:30?AM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
>> It's not only in Angela Merkel's Germany and other Third World tyrannies like China that you can be jailed for mocking Der Fuehrer, but in America you can be ***jailed for ten years for mocking Der Wannabe Fuehreress, Hillary Clinton***:
>>
>> https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2023/04/04/douglass-mackey-conviction-n2621514
>>
>> It is indeed what the headline says, "'the Most Shocking Attack on Free Speech", especially considering that Kristina Wong, who made the same joke about Mr Trump, was not prosecuted because she's a Democrat...
>>
>> Andre Jute
>> That gurgling sound is American liberty going down the toilet.
>
>The Democrats with total agreement of the Stupid 5 have completely eliminated Constitutional rights in America. It is no longer the Land of the Free and Home of the Brave. Flunky, Liebermann and Krygowski are afraid of the WORD "gun". And Scharf thinks that Slocomb is a joke. I pretty much have the same opinion after Slocomb went through all of that crap about how he had been a pistol champ and then didn't know what a "draw and fire" exercise is. Every law enforcement officer in this country has to qualify with that exercise and Slocomb doesn't know what it is.
>
>These people working so hard against our Constitution must be as stupid as Krygowski to not see this being turned against them and they themselves being sent to Riker's Island.

Andre: Aren't you going to complain that Tom changed YOUR off-topic
political posting to HIS gun related off-topic posting? After all,
this is your thread.

--
Jeff Liebermann jeffl@cruzio.com
Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272

Re: Most Shocking Attack on Free Speech

<39eb8a0f-833c-4a4a-b121-07635f8ca30bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=78619&group=rec.bicycles.tech#78619

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2023 14:25:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Tue, 4 Apr 2023 21:25 UTC

On Tuesday, April 4, 2023 at 2:02:30 PM UTC-4, Andre Jute wrote:
> It's not only in Angela Merkel's Germany and other Third World tyrannies like China that you can be jailed for mocking Der Fuehrer, but in America you can be ***jailed for ten years for mocking Der Wannabe Fuehreress, Hillary Clinton***:

LOL...once again the ignorant little irish troll swallows what ever right-wing ejaculate is sprayed in their general direction. This wasn't a free speech issue. He wasn't jailed for for anything he said about Mrs. Clinton.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-edny/pr/social-media-influencer-douglass-mackey-convicted-election-interference-2016

"As proven at trial, between September 2016 and November 2016, Mackey conspired with other influential Twitter users and with members of private online groups to use social media platforms, including Twitter, to disseminate fraudulent messages that encouraged supporters of presidential candidate Hillary Clinton to “vote” via text message or social media which, in reality, was legally invalid. "

> https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2023/04/04/douglass-mackey-conviction-n2621514
>
> It is indeed what the headline says, "'the Most Shocking Attack on Free Speech", especially considering that Kristina Wong, who made the same joke about Mr Trump, was not prosecuted because she's a Democrat...

She wasn't prosecuted because she wasn't engaged in voter suppression, you blathering babboon.

> Andre Jute
> That gurgling sound is American liberty going down the toilet.

That gurgling sound is you gagging on trump spunk.

Re: Most Shocking Attack on Free Speech

<859d460d-ec29-4c85-bb56-3b3e29588455n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=78620&group=rec.bicycles.tech#78620

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2023 14:26:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Tue, 4 Apr 2023 21:26 UTC

On Tuesday, April 4, 2023 at 3:32:06 PM UTC-4, Tom Kunich wrote:
> On Tuesday, April 4, 2023 at 11:02:30 AM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
> > It's not only in Angela Merkel's Germany and other Third World tyrannies like China that you can be jailed for mocking Der Fuehrer, but in America you can be ***jailed for ten years for mocking Der Wannabe Fuehreress, Hillary Clinton***:
> >
> > https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2023/04/04/douglass-mackey-conviction-n2621514
> >
> > It is indeed what the headline says, "'the Most Shocking Attack on Free Speech", especially considering that Kristina Wong, who made the same joke about Mr Trump, was not prosecuted because she's a Democrat...
> >
> > Andre Jute
> > That gurgling sound is American liberty going down the toilet.
> The Democrats with total agreement of the Stupid 5 have completely eliminated Constitutional rights in America.

THIS IS TRUE, THERE ARE NO MORE CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS IN AMERICA!!!!!!!!

It is no longer the Land of the Free and Home of the Brave. Flunky, Liebermann and Krygowski are afraid of the WORD "gun". And Scharf thinks that Slocomb is a joke. I pretty much have the same opinion after Slocomb went through all of that crap about how he had been a pistol champ and then didn't know what a "draw and fire" exercise is. Every law enforcement officer in this country has to qualify with that exercise and Slocomb doesn't know what it is.

> These people working so hard against our Constitution must be as stupid as Krygowski to not see this being turned against them and they themselves being sent to Riker's Island.

Re: Most Shocking Attack on Free Speech

<7g8p2ilm9kfkiris49h3ldiplv0s5n6ksf@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=78629&group=rec.bicycles.tech#78629

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2023 05:51:08 +0700
 by: John B. - Tue, 4 Apr 2023 22:51 UTC

<cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, April 4, 2023 at 11:02:30?AM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
>> It's not only in Angela Merkel's Germany and other Third World tyrannies like China that you can be jailed for mocking Der Fuehrer, but in America you can be ***jailed for ten years for mocking Der Wannabe Fuehreress, Hillary Clinton***:
>>
>> https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2023/04/04/douglass-mackey-conviction-n2621514
>>
>> It is indeed what the headline says, "'the Most Shocking Attack on Free Speech", especially considering that Kristina Wong, who made the same joke about Mr Trump, was not prosecuted because she's a Democrat...
>>
>> Andre Jute
>> That gurgling sound is American liberty going down the toilet.
>
>The Democrats with total agreement of the Stupid 5 have completely eliminated Constitutional rights in America. It is no longer the Land of the Free and Home of the Brave. Flunky, Liebermann and Krygowski are afraid of the WORD "gun". And Scharf thinks that Slocomb is a joke. I pretty much have the same opinion after Slocomb went through all of that crap about how he had been a pistol champ and then didn't know what a "draw and fire" exercise is. Every law enforcement officer in this country has to qualify with that exercise and Slocomb doesn't know what it is.

Nope. See
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HMcsHztX9f_tszkZ8pKJIbXoWYQLa8LnfJF_jB7jqUc/mobilebasic#h.3kvb55gtvdzj
Law Enforcement Firearm Qualification Standards

California

These are the minimum requirements for a course of fire. No specific
course is specified, so individual departments are left to develop
their own courses. Even as a low bar, this seems very low.

From 3 yrds within 30 seconds: 6 shots, reload, 6 shots (shooting from
the hip)
From 7 yrds within 30 seconds: 6 shots, reload, 6 shots
From 15 yrds within 45 seconds: 6 shots, reload, 6 shots.
Scoring is left to the discretion of individual ranges.

US Army Pistol Qualification

Standing
Given one 7-round magazine, within 21 seconds, engage the target from
the standing position with 7 rounds.

Kneeling
Given one 6-round and one 7-round magazine, within 45 seconds, engage
the target from the kneeling position with all 13 rounds.

1) From a standing position, assume a good kneeling position and
engage the target with all 6 rounds in the first magazine.
2) Perform a rapid magazine change.
3) Engage the target with all 7 rounds in the second magazine.
Crouching
Given two magazines with 5 rounds each, within 35 seconds, engage the
target from the crouching position with all 10 rounds.
1) From a standing position, assume a good crouching position, and
engage the target with one 5-round magazine.
2) Perform a rapid magazine change.
3) Engage the target with the second 5-round magazine.

Prone
Given two magazines with 5 rounds each, within 35 seconds, engage the
target from the prone position with all 10 rounds.
1) From a standing position, assume a good prone position, and engage
the target with one 5-round magazine.
2) Perform a rapid magazine change.
3) Engage the target with the second 5-round magazine.

--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: Most Shocking Attack on Free Speech

<49a0cedc-8ab5-4ce2-9581-c8ccab3e0ae6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=78646&group=rec.bicycles.tech#78646

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2023 04:20:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Wed, 5 Apr 2023 11:20 UTC

On Tuesday, April 4, 2023 at 8:32:06 PM UTC+1, Tom Kunich wrote:
> On Tuesday, April 4, 2023 at 11:02:30 AM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
> > It's not only in Angela Merkel's Germany and other Third World tyrannies like China that you can be jailed for mocking Der Fuehrer, but in America you can be ***jailed for ten years for mocking Der Wannabe Fuehreress, Hillary Clinton***:
> >
> > https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2023/04/04/douglass-mackey-conviction-n2621514
> >
> > It is indeed what the headline says, "'the Most Shocking Attack on Free Speech", especially considering that Kristina Wong, who made the same joke about Mr Trump, was not prosecuted because she's a Democrat...
> >
> > Andre Jute
> > That gurgling sound is American liberty going down the toilet.
> The Democrats with total agreement of the Stupid 5 have completely eliminated Constitutional rights in America. It is no longer the Land of the Free and Home of the Brave. Flunky, Liebermann and Krygowski are afraid of the WORD "gun". And Scharf thinks that Slocomb is a joke. I pretty much have the same opinion after Slocomb went through all of that crap about how he had been a pistol champ and then didn't know what a "draw and fire" exercise is. Every law enforcement officer in this country has to qualify with that exercise and Slocomb doesn't know what it is.
>
> These people working so hard against our Constitution must be as stupid as Krygowski to not see this being turned against them and they themselves being sent to Riker's Island.

While I fully agree with you that these "useful idiots" (Lenin, useful to the Donkey Party if to no one else) will be disposed of immediately the commies take over, I have my doubts about the Stupid Five being sent to Riker's Island. There are so many like them in the Donkey Party that even if you emptied out all the jails and prison farms, there still wouldn't be space for them all. The New Democratic Management (NDM, BB AOL) will have to constitute Travelling Rubber Mat Parties (TRMP) of executioners from the murderers freed when they opened the jails. (Lenin did that too, but was shortly sorry when the scum he released reverted to type.) I've always thought Scharfie's dream of Reeducation Camps for Republicans (RCP) was dumber than two short planks together, but it does give us a handle on how many useful idiots (Lenin) there are in the Donkey Party who will have to be summarily disposed of after they help the commies to come to power: more than 50 million. But then again, the Donkey Party Members of the type of the Stupid Five pretty much overlap the Global Warmies 100%, and they are responsible by banning DDT for a genocide that was 220m strong and growing by leaps and bounds every year the last time I counted, which puts "a few necessary murders" (I'll leave this one for Slow Johnny to look up) of the genocidal maniacs in our midst in perspective.

These fuckwits simply don't know what kind of fire they're playing with.

Andre Jute
"The vicious logic of revolution is almost invariably what Lenin told us as long ago as 1917: that things must be made worse before they can become better." -- Addressing senior anti-terrorist police, military and civil service leaders on a course, to introduce one of my novels which was on their reading list.

Re: Most Shocking Attack on Free Speech

<2db870a5-22ed-423c-815d-d7656a3decadn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=78658&group=rec.bicycles.tech#78658

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2023 07:30:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Wed, 5 Apr 2023 14:30 UTC

On Wednesday, April 5, 2023 at 4:20:38 AM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
> [...]
> >
> These fuckwits simply don't know what kind of fire they're playing with.
> >
> Andre Jute
> "The vicious logic of revolution is almost invariably what Lenin told us as long ago as 1917: that things must be made worse before they can become better." -- Addressing senior anti-terrorist police, military and civil service leaders on a course, to introduce one of my novels which was on their reading list.

People like Scharf and Krygowski simply can't see it coming. That once they have a hard hand on the reins of power those two are now even more expendable - they are voices of disagreement that must be gotten rid of. Scharf simply can't kiss enough asses to ever be useful again. As for Krygowski he has already written so much on the Internet that they see him as a loud threat even if he were agreeing with them. He turns so many people off that he compounds their problems being on their side.

Not one of the Stupid 5 gives one single shit about their party murdering millions. All in a days work! DDT showed the Democrats what could be achieved with fear. So they started looking around - Roundup, other weed killers that cut actual food production by up to a third. Climate change where not ONE single prediction has ever come anywhere near their targets. Actual proof that NASA and NOAA have changed the temperature records. Remember how climate change was going to stop rain and we'd all die for lack of water - all of our reservoirs in California are not full to the point that they are releasing water as fast as they can and the snow melt hasn't even started yet and snow in the San Bernadino mountains which feeds LA is over 300% of normal. A lake that LA drank dry 30 years ago is refilling at a shocking rate. When was the last time this sort of snow fall and rain occurred? The 1950's. Does that sound like the climate is changing? There has still only been 2" of sea level change in the last 100 years. The Democrats want you to think that is threatening.

I showed everyone the actual statistics of covid-19 and Krygowski told me that I (meaning the CDC statistics) didn't know what I was talking about. They vaccinated 90 million people with an mRNA vaccine which has now shown itself to kill or permanently injure 10% of those who were vaccinated and that number MAY be just the start. I said that the vaccine may very well cause an AIDS-like illness that is incurable. That stupid ass Slocomb then responds with the perfect "fact" that I said that the vaccines cause AIDS which he knows not one fucking thing about except what Wikipedia says Maybe he should ask his doctor if he can diagnose himself with Wikipedia "facts"

Has even one of these asses ever had anything correct that wasn't a typo on my part? Liebermann is the great one on that case. He waits poised like a raptor looking for a typo so that he can claim I'm, "lying". It must be a really terrible life when the only thing you have to do is sit around and try and catch someone in a typo.

Right now, excess deaths are increasing at an alarming rate. And they are all from the same things that AIDS victims were dying from - simple diseases that become uncontrollable without a functioning immune system. And because of chemotherapy, Liebermann is exactly the sort of target most likely to have a crippled immune system to begin with. I wonder what pain he must feel knowing that I became a successful engineer without spending the time or money to get a degree? The remaining medical instrument manufacturers wouldn't hire me now because I don't have a degree and they believe like Flunky who is such a competent and successful EE that he sits and watches the Google Group 24 hours a day. If he made money like I did, he wouldn't be telling us stories about his 10 speed Di2. Or the ridiculous claim to be a racer because he wasn't swept off of the track.

Re: Most Shocking Attack on Free Speech

<4e3635b6-f1ac-4160-9429-1456d031bb88n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=78669&group=rec.bicycles.tech#78669

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2023 09:19:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Wed, 5 Apr 2023 16:19 UTC

On Wednesday, April 5, 2023 at 10:30:22 AM UTC-4, Tom Kunich wrote:
> < snipped typical kunich unhinged rant)
>
> Has even one of these asses ever had anything correct that wasn't a typo on my part?

Jeff - any guess as to how long that list is?

> Liebermann is the great one on that case. He waits poised like a raptor looking for a typo so that he can claim I'm, "lying". It must be a really terrible life when the only thing you have to do is sit around and try and catch someone in a typo.
>
> Right now, excess deaths are increasing at an alarming rate. And they are all from the same things that AIDS victims were dying from - simple diseases that become uncontrollable without a functioning immune system. And because of chemotherapy, Liebermann is exactly the sort of target most likely to have a crippled immune system to begin with. I wonder what pain he must feel knowing that I became a successful engineer without spending the time or money to get a degree? The remaining medical instrument manufacturers wouldn't hire me now because I don't have a degree

They won't hire you because you're an incompetent troll who's impossible to work with.

> and they believe like Flunky who is such a competent and successful EE that he sits and watches the Google Group 24 hours a day. If he made money like I did

If I made money like you I'd be a broke-ass little bitch living in my mothers house complaining about the price of everything.

>, he wouldn't be telling us stories about his 10 speed Di2.

I'd really _really_ like to know how you got this notion in your addled head I ever claimed I rode a bike with 10 speed Di2.

> Or the ridiculous claim to be a racer because he wasn't swept off of the track.

Too bad your only experience at racing _was_ getting 'swept off the track'.

Re: Most Shocking Attack on Free Speech

<c3ar2itu1njm1iod7pig0afnojhpv11r6g@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=78675&group=rec.bicycles.tech#78675

From: jef...@cruzio.com (Jeff Liebermann)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2023 09:59:09 -0700
 by: Jeff Liebermann - Wed, 5 Apr 2023 16:59 UTC

On Wed, 5 Apr 2023 07:30:20 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
<cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:

>And because of chemotherapy, Liebermann is exactly the sort of
>target most likely to have a crippled immune system to begin with.

I only did radiation therapy, not chemotherapy. Please adjust your
amazing memory.

--
Jeff Liebermann jeffl@cruzio.com
Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272
Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558

Re: Most Shocking Attack on Free Speech

<u0k9ds$3v029$6@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=78676&group=rec.bicycles.tech#78676

From: frkry...@sbcglobal.net (Frank Krygowski)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2023 12:59:40 -0400
 by: Frank Krygowski - Wed, 5 Apr 2023 16:59 UTC

On 4/5/2023 12:19 PM, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 5, 2023 at 10:30:22 AM UTC-4, Tom Kunich wrote:
>> I wonder what pain he must feel knowing that I became a successful engineer without spending the time or money to get a degree? The remaining medical instrument manufacturers wouldn't hire me now because I don't have a degree
>
> They won't hire you because you're an incompetent troll who's impossible to work with.

And they won't hire Tom because he was _not_ a successful engineer.
Successful engineers don't have to change jobs every year.

Tom's resume shows he was a job hopper, seldom staying in a job for even
two years. His job tenures seem just long enough for one performance
review in which he's told "Get productive and stop being obnoxious or
we'll fire you" followed a few months later by "We warned you. Clean out
your desk."

But the lack of a relevant degree doesn't help. Anyone can brag that
they are a genius. Most employers want at least _some_ independent
assessment.

--
- Frank Krygowski

Re: Most Shocking Attack on Free Speech

<88ar2ilvck0c0rv9rk66c0m20edcjujr8b@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=78677&group=rec.bicycles.tech#78677

From: jef...@cruzio.com (Jeff Liebermann)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2023 10:22:21 -0700
 by: Jeff Liebermann - Wed, 5 Apr 2023 17:22 UTC

On Wed, 5 Apr 2023 09:19:42 -0700 (PDT), "funkma...@hotmail.com"
<funkmasterxx@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, April 5, 2023 at 10:30:22?AM UTC-4, Tom Kunich wrote:
>> < snipped typical kunich unhinged rant)
>>
>> Has even one of these asses ever had anything correct that wasn't a typo on my part?

>Jeff - any guess as to how long that list is?

I was going to make such a list, and made an estimate of the potential
work involved in creating it. Using a months worth of data, I found
that if I included everything that could easily be proven wrong, and
ignored those items that are difficult to prove, it would be about one
mistake for every 5 postings. About 2 months ago, Tom was posting 5
to 20 articles per day, with an average of about 250 such articles per
month. That's far more work than I want to do. It would also inspire
Tom to create more amazing facts and bogus claims. He wants attention
and I must admit that it seems to work well for attracting critics and
uninformed readers. I might create a short list with a few days worth
of Tom's mistakes, but I'm not sure I have the available time. It
takes me about an hour per mistake to document a correction. A weeks
worth would require 5 to 20 hours of research and typing, and probably
generate at least twice that in endless arguments. It's not worth the
effort, although I might attempt intermittent daily lists. Also, I do
have an ever growing list of "The Best of Tom's Amazing Facts" which I
use to provide links to Tom's more obvious mistakes in RBT.

Drivel:
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/tom-kunich-22012/recent-activity/shares/>
The first item is rather amusing (to me).

--
Jeff Liebermann jeffl@cruzio.com
Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272
Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558

Re: Most Shocking Attack on Free Speech

<fedbc4b3-7c14-42e2-9e74-333b8f8bf082n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=78682&group=rec.bicycles.tech#78682

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2023 11:55:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Wed, 5 Apr 2023 18:55 UTC

On Wednesday, April 5, 2023 at 1:22:32 PM UTC-4, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
> On Wed, 5 Apr 2023 09:19:42 -0700 (PDT), "funkma...@hotmail.com"
> <funkma...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >On Wednesday, April 5, 2023 at 10:30:22?AM UTC-4, Tom Kunich wrote:
> >> < snipped typical kunich unhinged rant)
> >>
> >> Has even one of these asses ever had anything correct that wasn't a typo on my part?
>
> >Jeff - any guess as to how long that list is?
> I was going to make such a list, and made an estimate of the potential
> work involved in creating it. Using a months worth of data, I found
> that if I included everything that could easily be proven wrong, and
> ignored those items that are difficult to prove, it would be about one
> mistake for every 5 postings. About 2 months ago, Tom was posting 5
> to 20 articles per day, with an average of about 250 such articles per
> month. That's far more work than I want to do. It would also inspire
> Tom to create more amazing facts and bogus claims. He wants attention
> and I must admit that it seems to work well for attracting critics and
> uninformed readers. I might create a short list with a few days worth
> of Tom's mistakes, but I'm not sure I have the available time. It
> takes me about an hour per mistake to document a correction. A weeks
> worth would require 5 to 20 hours of research and typing, and probably
> generate at least twice that in endless arguments. It's not worth the
> effort, although I might attempt intermittent daily lists. Also, I do
> have an ever growing list of "The Best of Tom's Amazing Facts" which I
> use to provide links to Tom's more obvious mistakes in RBT.

I've often been tempted to start a list, I just don't have time for that. It's too bad we can't do pinned posts (That would take a moderator - which we don't have) or I would petition to have a Best of Toms Amazing Facts thread.

> Drivel:
> <https://www.linkedin.com/in/tom-kunich-22012/recent-activity/shares/>
> The first item is rather amusing (to me).

fer chryssakes.....WTF was that?

> --
> Jeff Liebermann je...@cruzio.com
> PO Box 272 http://www.LearnByDestroying.com
> Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272
> Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558

Re: Most Shocking Attack on Free Speech

<u0kq66$1h1d$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=78688&group=rec.bicycles.tech#78688

From: wNOSP...@gmail.org (pH)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2023 21:45:42 -0000 (UTC)
 by: pH - Wed, 5 Apr 2023 21:45 UTC

On 2023-04-04, Andre Jute <fiultra1@yahoo.com> wrote:
> It's not only in Angela Merkel's Germany and other Third World tyrannies like China that you can be jailed for mocking Der Fuehrer, but in America you can be ***jailed for ten years for mocking Der Wannabe Fuehreress, Hillary Clinton***:
>
> https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2023/04/04/douglass-mackey-conviction-n2621514
>
> It is indeed what the headline says, "'the Most Shocking Attack on Free Speech", especially considering that Kristina Wong, who made the same joke about Mr Trump, was not prosecuted because she's a Democrat...
>
> Andre Jute
> That gurgling sound is American liberty going down the toilet.

I was able to access the article but I fervently hope it is not true.

Even the sin of saying Shimano is better than SunTour is allowable thanks to
our 1st amendment rights.

Is there more to the story that is salient?

(Note the clever bicycle part references to make this post okay.)

pH in Aptos

Personally, I don't believe that there is a such thing as "hate speech",
legally speaking (unless you're critcizing SunTour), since it's simply
someone's opinion which you're free to rebutt or ignore.

pH in Aptos

Re: Most Shocking Attack on Free Speech

<u0ks9i$1uig$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=78692&group=rec.bicycles.tech#78692

From: frkry...@sbcglobal.net (Frank Krygowski)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2023 18:21:37 -0400
 by: Frank Krygowski - Wed, 5 Apr 2023 22:21 UTC

On 4/5/2023 2:55 PM, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 5, 2023 at 1:22:32 PM UTC-4, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
>> On Wed, 5 Apr 2023 09:19:42 -0700 (PDT), "funkma...@hotmail.com"
>> <funkma...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> Jeff - any guess as to how long that list is?
>> I was going to make such a list, and made an estimate of the potential
>> work involved in creating it. Using a months worth of data, I found
>> that if I included everything that could easily be proven wrong, and
>> ignored those items that are difficult to prove, it would be about one
>> mistake for every 5 postings. About 2 months ago, Tom was posting 5
>> to 20 articles per day, with an average of about 250 such articles per
>> month. That's far more work than I want to do. It would also inspire
>> Tom to create more amazing facts and bogus claims. He wants attention
>> and I must admit that it seems to work well for attracting critics and
>> uninformed readers. I might create a short list with a few days worth
>> of Tom's mistakes, but I'm not sure I have the available time. It
>> takes me about an hour per mistake to document a correction. A weeks
>> worth would require 5 to 20 hours of research and typing, and probably
>> generate at least twice that in endless arguments. It's not worth the
>> effort, although I might attempt intermittent daily lists. Also, I do
>> have an ever growing list of "The Best of Tom's Amazing Facts" which I
>> use to provide links to Tom's more obvious mistakes in RBT.
>
> I've often been tempted to start a list, I just don't have time for that. It's too bad we can't do pinned posts (That would take a moderator - which we don't have) or I would petition to have a Best of Toms Amazing Facts thread.
>

>> Drivel:
>> <https://www.linkedin.com/in/tom-kunich-22012/recent-activity/shares/>
>> The first item is rather amusing (to me).
>
> fer chryssakes.....WTF was that?

For the amusement of those of us who don't want to be "linked-in," could
you please summarize? (Hey, I'm retired!)

--
- Frank Krygowski

Re: Most Shocking Attack on Free Speech

<p40s2ipgop0r524qh74rgru4n6n8mv3qun@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=78701&group=rec.bicycles.tech#78701

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2023 06:21:05 +0700
 by: John B. - Wed, 5 Apr 2023 23:21 UTC

On Wed, 5 Apr 2023 21:45:42 -0000 (UTC), pH <wNOSPAMp@gmail.org>
wrote:

>On 2023-04-04, Andre Jute <fiultra1@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> It's not only in Angela Merkel's Germany and other Third World tyrannies like China that you can be jailed for mocking Der Fuehrer, but in America you can be ***jailed for ten years for mocking Der Wannabe Fuehreress, Hillary Clinton***:
>>
>> https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2023/04/04/douglass-mackey-conviction-n2621514
>>
>> It is indeed what the headline says, "'the Most Shocking Attack on Free Speech", especially considering that Kristina Wong, who made the same joke about Mr Trump, was not prosecuted because she's a Democrat...
>>
>> Andre Jute
>> That gurgling sound is American liberty going down the toilet.
>>>

>I was able to access the article but I fervently hope it is not true.
>
>Even the sin of saying Shimano is better than SunTour is allowable thanks to
>our 1st amendment rights.
>
>Is there more to the story that is salient?
>
>(Note the clever bicycle part references to make this post okay.)
>
>pH in Aptos
>
>Personally, I don't believe that there is a such thing as "hate speech",
>legally speaking (unless you're critcizing SunTour), since it's simply
>someone's opinion which you're free to rebutt or ignore.
>
>pH in Aptos

See
https://www.justice.gov/usao-edny/pr/social-media-influencer-douglass-mackey-convicted-election-interference-2016
For details

Exactly the same philosophy as Dr. Goebbels was reported to use when
he was reported as saying “If you tell a lie big enough and keep
repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. "
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: Most Shocking Attack on Free Speech

<3603f307-6980-4ab3-83da-493748078fc7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=78708&group=rec.bicycles.tech#78708

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2023 18:15:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Thu, 6 Apr 2023 01:15 UTC

On Wednesday, April 5, 2023 at 5:45:45 PM UTC-4, pH wrote:
> On 2023-04-04, Andre Jute <fiul...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > It's not only in Angela Merkel's Germany and other Third World tyrannies like China that you can be jailed for mocking Der Fuehrer, but in America you can be ***jailed for ten years for mocking Der Wannabe Fuehreress, Hillary Clinton***:
> >
> > https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2023/04/04/douglass-mackey-conviction-n2621514
> >
> > It is indeed what the headline says, "'the Most Shocking Attack on Free Speech", especially considering that Kristina Wong, who made the same joke about Mr Trump, was not prosecuted because she's a Democrat...
> >
> > Andre Jute
> > That gurgling sound is American liberty going down the toilet.
> >>
> I was able to access the article but I fervently hope it is not true.

It isn't. Mackey was convicted for engaging in voter suppression and tried to use free speech as a defense for publishing bogus voter information intended to mislead people about the voting process.
https://www.justice.gov/usao-edny/pr/social-media-influencer-douglass-mackey-convicted-election-interference-2016

IOW - It's just the afro-irish troll lying again.

> Even the sin of saying Shimano is better than SunTour is allowable thanks to
> our 1st amendment rights.
>
> Is there more to the story that is salient?
>
> (Note the clever bicycle part references to make this post okay.)
>
> pH in Aptos
>
> Personally, I don't believe that there is a such thing as "hate speech",
> legally speaking (unless you're critcizing SunTour), since it's simply
> someone's opinion which you're free to rebutt or ignore.
>
> pH in Aptos

Re: Most Shocking Attack on Free Speech

<u0l841$6i3k$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=78713&group=rec.bicycles.tech#78713

From: am...@yellowjersey.org (AMuzi)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2023 20:43:26 -0500
 by: AMuzi - Thu, 6 Apr 2023 01:43 UTC

On 4/5/2023 8:15 PM, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 5, 2023 at 5:45:45 PM UTC-4, pH wrote:
>> On 2023-04-04, Andre Jute <fiul...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> It's not only in Angela Merkel's Germany and other Third World tyrannies like China that you can be jailed for mocking Der Fuehrer, but in America you can be ***jailed for ten years for mocking Der Wannabe Fuehreress, Hillary Clinton***:
>>>
>>> https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2023/04/04/douglass-mackey-conviction-n2621514
>>>
>>> It is indeed what the headline says, "'the Most Shocking Attack on Free Speech", especially considering that Kristina Wong, who made the same joke about Mr Trump, was not prosecuted because she's a Democrat...
>>>
>>> Andre Jute
>>> That gurgling sound is American liberty going down the toilet.
>>>>
>> I was able to access the article but I fervently hope it is not true.
>
> It isn't. Mackey was convicted for engaging in voter suppression and tried to use free speech as a defense for publishing bogus voter information intended to mislead people about the voting process.
> https://www.justice.gov/usao-edny/pr/social-media-influencer-douglass-mackey-convicted-election-interference-2016
>
> IOW - It's just the afro-irish troll lying again.
>

>> Even the sin of saying Shimano is better than SunTour is allowable thanks to
>> our 1st amendment rights.
>>
>> Is there more to the story that is salient?
>>
>> (Note the clever bicycle part references to make this post okay.)
>>
>> pH in Aptos
>>
>> Personally, I don't believe that there is a such thing as "hate speech",
>> legally speaking (unless you're critcizing SunTour), since it's simply
>> someone's opinion which you're free to rebutt or ignore.
>>
>> pH in Aptos

Anyone who did not see his piece as humor is humorless. I
think the court erred in criminalizing comedy. Or
politicizing it which is equally wrong.

To agree with the court, one would have to assume USA voters
are even more stupid than most of us cynics believe.

--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>

Re: Most Shocking Attack on Free Speech

<1de6c9ad-3344-41a3-8395-3eb2cd53b5e5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=78714&group=rec.bicycles.tech#78714

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2023 18:57:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Thu, 6 Apr 2023 01:57 UTC

On Wednesday, April 5, 2023 at 9:43:33 PM UTC-4, AMuzi wrote:
> On 4/5/2023 8:15 PM, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:

> >> I was able to access the article but I fervently hope it is not true.
> >
> > It isn't. Mackey was convicted for engaging in voter suppression and tried to use free speech as a defense for publishing bogus voter information intended to mislead people about the voting process.
> > https://www.justice.gov/usao-edny/pr/social-media-influencer-douglass-mackey-convicted-election-interference-2016
> >
> > IOW - It's just the afro-irish troll lying again.
> >

> >> Even the sin of saying Shimano is better than SunTour is allowable thanks to
> >> our 1st amendment rights.
> >>
> >> Is there more to the story that is salient?
> >>
> >> (Note the clever bicycle part references to make this post okay.)
> >>
> >> pH in Aptos
> >>
> >> Personally, I don't believe that there is a such thing as "hate speech",
> >> legally speaking (unless you're critcizing SunTour), since it's simply
> >> someone's opinion which you're free to rebutt or ignore.
> >>
> >> pH in Aptos
> Anyone who did not see his piece as humor is humorless. I
> think the court erred in criminalizing comedy. Or
> politicizing it which is equally wrong.
>
> To agree with the court, one would have to assume USA voters
> are even more stupid than most of us cynics believe.

"On or about and before Election Day 2016, at least 4,900 unique telephone numbers texted “Hillary” or some derivative to the 59925 text number, which had been used in multiple deceptive campaign images tweeted by Mackey and his co-conspirators."

> --
> Andrew Muzi
> <www.yellowjersey.org/>
> Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Re: Most Shocking Attack on Free Speech

<nf9s2ihbkg2nrojmvbr0elvcs50ubbbdi5@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=78715&group=rec.bicycles.tech#78715

From: jef...@cruzio.com (Jeff Liebermann)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2023 19:03:55 -0700
References: <510ae87d-4a91-4a06-80e0-2ba46ba4b1b2n@googlegroups.com> <6435ce75-e71e-425b-b7d4-428127b44a81n@googlegroups.com> <49a0cedc-8ab5-4ce2-9581-c8ccab3e0ae6n@googlegroups.com> <2db870a5-22ed-423c-815d-d7656a3decadn@googlegroups.com> <4e3635b6-f1ac-4160-9429-1456d031bb88n@googlegroups.com> <88ar2ilvck0c0rv9rk66c0m20edcjujr8b@4ax.com> <fedbc4b3-7c14-42e2-9e74-333b8f8bf082n@googlegroups.com> <u0ks9i$1uig$1@dont-email.me>
 by: Jeff Liebermann - Thu, 6 Apr 2023 02:03 UTC

On Wed, 5 Apr 2023 18:21:37 -0400, Frank Krygowski
<frkrygow@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>For the amusement of those of us who don't want to be "linked-in," could
>you please summarize? (Hey, I'm retired!)
>- Frank Krygowski

Sorry. I forgot that a LinkedIn login was required to view the
content. It's short enough to post here. It was originally posted to
LinkedIn by Tom 1 month ago. I don't really know what to say about
it. If it was intended as a cover letter for employment or
consulting, I would have shredded it.

I am 78 years old and have been retired for 13 years. I did a job
about 8 years ago for a friend who I think has since passed away. He
had an embedded system that he needed programmed since the man he had
doing it had died without warning. Because of the need for speed in
the system he had written the firmware in assembly language. I
assembled it and the program looked unusually large to me. So I
rewrote the same uncompleted section in C and compiled it and it was
MUCH smaller and faster. So I wrote the entire program in C and then
started to write the real time kernel to operate it only to find that
my friend who was an award winning analog designer had messed up big
time with the digital design and the interrupts were partially missing
and assigned to data lines. In order to test the analog section I
resorted to a method of continually looking at the missing interrupt
signals hoping that this was fast enough to detect the signals in
sufficient time. This worked, if it was a half-assed way of doing
things. This gave us a working model to test. Well the analog section
turned out to not be sensitive enough to register anything large
enough to be a real signal. And if it had been, it would have been so
overly sensitive that it couldn't have worked for its purpose. The
customer opted to not go through the proper process to get a working
product. For the specific purpose, had I know what the customer
actually wanted I could have told him it was impractical and saved him
thousands on dead-end development.

I am a non-degreed EE with extensive experience in embedded systems
especially for medical or laboratory applications and lately I have
been seeing products that appear to be designed and programmed by
idiots. Most of them work but at a lower speed and sensitivity than
would be easily achievable with modern parts.

Is his unusual or has the level of engineering dropped so much?

--
Jeff Liebermann jeffl@cruzio.com
Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272
Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558

Re: Most Shocking Attack on Free Speech

<5c9s2i962bsbsmas7v6ro2h2gss6sju7nm@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=78716&group=rec.bicycles.tech#78716

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2023 09:13:49 +0700
 by: John B. - Thu, 6 Apr 2023 02:13 UTC

<cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>in the last 100 years. The Democrats want you to think that is threatening.
>
>I showed everyone the actual statistics of covid-19 and Krygowski told me that I (meaning the CDC statistics) didn't know what I was talking about. They vaccinated 90 million people with an mRNA vaccine which has now shown itself to kill or permanently injure 10% of those who were vaccinated and that number MAY be just the start. I said that the vaccine may very well cause an AIDS-like illness that is incurable. That stupid ass Slocomb then responds with the perfect "fact" that I said that the vaccines cause AIDS which he knows not one fucking thing about except what Wikipedia says Maybe he should ask his doctor if he can diagnose himself with Wikipedia "facts"

Well Tommy, Thailand has vaccinated about 80% of the population -
about 70,078,203 people... When can we expect to see all these deaths
that you forecast? I ask as the current death rate is about 7/1000
population about the same as it has been since 2013.

As for asking the doctor... I did. You were running about waving your
arms and screaming about "masks don't work" and it happened I was
visiting my cardiologist the day I read one of your rants so I asked
him whether masks did any good and he told me that the hospital had
seen none of the usual rainy season flu's and colds this year. None!

>Has even one of these asses ever had anything correct that wasn't a typo on my part? Liebermann is the great one on that case. He waits poised like a raptor looking for a typo so that he can claim I'm, "lying". It must be a really terrible life when the only thing you have to do is sit around and try and catch someone in a typo.
>
>Right now, excess deaths are increasing at an alarming rate. And they are all from the same things that AIDS victims were dying from - simple diseases that become uncontrollable without a functioning immune system. And because of chemotherapy, Liebermann is exactly the sort of target most likely to have a crippled immune system to begin with. I wonder what pain he must feel knowing that I became a successful engineer without spending the time or money to get a degree? The remaining medical instrument manufacturers wouldn't hire me now because I don't have a degree and they believe like Flunky who is such a competent and successful EE that he sits and watches the Google Group 24 hours a day. If he made money like I did, he wouldn't be telling us stories about his 10 speed Di2. Or the ridiculous claim to be a racer because he wasn't swept off of the track.

--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: Most Shocking Attack on Free Speech

<4a3aacb0-6574-414d-834b-1d0dad96743dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=78729&group=rec.bicycles.tech#78729

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2023 05:33:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Thu, 6 Apr 2023 12:33 UTC

On Wednesday, April 5, 2023 at 10:04:07 PM UTC-4, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
> On Wed, 5 Apr 2023 18:21:37 -0400, Frank Krygowski
> <frkr...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
> >For the amusement of those of us who don't want to be "linked-in," could
> >you please summarize? (Hey, I'm retired!)
> >- Frank Krygowski
>
> Sorry. I forgot that a LinkedIn login was required to view the
> content. It's short enough to post here. It was originally posted to
> LinkedIn by Tom 1 month ago. I don't really know what to say about
> it. If it was intended as a cover letter for employment or
> consulting, I would have shredded it.

To requote a recent comment about something else tommy wrote that was just ridiculous - "That is not only not right, it is not even wrong". Compiling assembly and C into the same program? monitoring an interrupt that isn't there - in an attempt to debug an analog section? It's just weird. I think I understand what he was _trying_ to write with the analog debug comment (maybe the interrupt wasn't sampling quick enough? still a lot wrong with that), but I'm perplexed as to how he managed to take source code written in assembly, finish it in C, and compile it. But then, I'm not a software engineer. Perhaps there is a software engineer reading this who can interpret :

"he had written the firmware in assembly language. I assembled it and the program looked unusually large to me. So I rewrote the same uncompleted section in C and compiled it and it was MUCH smaller and faster. So I wrote the entire program in C"

so it makes sense.

I was actually more amused by the one in which tommy admits to searching through HR records in the HR office after hours.

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/tom-kunich-22012_tesla-shareholders-reject-bid-to-strip-musk-activity-6409919522597412864-beRm?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_desktop

"I worked for a company in which we could not meet target dates. I was the last one out of the building and I went into the HR office and looked in the files. I had been looking for additional help and HR said they could find none. But looking in the resume files I found dozens of resumes that would have been people that could have gotten the job done. HR was making decisions on who I should hire or not based on their own standards. I mention this because I was contacted by a hiring manager at Tesla who was doing the same thing. Completion of the job came last and his standards first."

Pretty much any company would have fired him on the spot - perhaps they did! I wouldn't at all be surprised that he held onto the resumes and went down to confront them the next day:

HR - "where did you get those resumes?"
tommy - "I came into your office last night after you went home and took them out of your files"
HR - "you're fired".

Note to tommy - companies don't value employees who rifle through HR records without authorization

Re: Most Shocking Attack on Free Speech

<6192bf37-1952-41b5-b67d-492f45045f72n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=78740&group=rec.bicycles.tech#78740

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2023 08:12:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Thu, 6 Apr 2023 15:12 UTC

On Wednesday, April 5, 2023 at 2:45:45 PM UTC-7, pH wrote:
> On 2023-04-04, Andre Jute <fiul...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > It's not only in Angela Merkel's Germany and other Third World tyrannies like China that you can be jailed for mocking Der Fuehrer, but in America you can be ***jailed for ten years for mocking Der Wannabe Fuehreress, Hillary Clinton***:
> >
> > https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2023/04/04/douglass-mackey-conviction-n2621514
> >
> > It is indeed what the headline says, "'the Most Shocking Attack on Free Speech", especially considering that Kristina Wong, who made the same joke about Mr Trump, was not prosecuted because she's a Democrat...
> >
> > Andre Jute
> > That gurgling sound is American liberty going down the toilet.
> >>
> I was able to access the article but I fervently hope it is not true.
>
> Even the sin of saying Shimano is better than SunTour is allowable thanks to
> our 1st amendment rights.
>
> Is there more to the story that is salient?
>
> (Note the clever bicycle part references to make this post okay.)
>
> pH in Aptos
>
> Personally, I don't believe that there is a such thing as "hate speech",
> legally speaking (unless you're critcizing SunTour), since it's simply
> someone's opinion which you're free to rebutt or ignore.
>
> pH in Aptos

Unfortunately, it is a tool for the Democrats to use to indict people for saying things they don't like.

Re: Most Shocking Attack on Free Speech

<vsot2i9s3iub3akt8b5bl9t2k4b3e928s6@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=78744&group=rec.bicycles.tech#78744

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2023 22:26:17 +0700
 by: John B. - Thu, 6 Apr 2023 15:26 UTC

On Thu, 6 Apr 2023 08:12:27 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
<cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, April 5, 2023 at 2:45:45?PM UTC-7, pH wrote:
>> On 2023-04-04, Andre Jute <fiul...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> > It's not only in Angela Merkel's Germany and other Third World tyrannies like China that you can be jailed for mocking Der Fuehrer, but in America you can be ***jailed for ten years for mocking Der Wannabe Fuehreress, Hillary Clinton***:
>> >
>> > https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2023/04/04/douglass-mackey-conviction-n2621514
>> >
>> > It is indeed what the headline says, "'the Most Shocking Attack on Free Speech", especially considering that Kristina Wong, who made the same joke about Mr Trump, was not prosecuted because she's a Democrat...
>> >
>> > Andre Jute
>> > That gurgling sound is American liberty going down the toilet.
>> >>
>> I was able to access the article but I fervently hope it is not true.
>>
>> Even the sin of saying Shimano is better than SunTour is allowable thanks to
>> our 1st amendment rights.
>>
>> Is there more to the story that is salient?
>>
>> (Note the clever bicycle part references to make this post okay.)
>>
>> pH in Aptos
>>
>> Personally, I don't believe that there is a such thing as "hate speech",
>> legally speaking (unless you're critcizing SunTour), since it's simply
>> someone's opinion which you're free to rebutt or ignore.
>>
>> pH in Aptos
>
>Unfortunately, it is a tool for the Democrats to use to indict people for saying things they don't like.

Actually it was a bloke called Douglass Mackey who was referred to as
an "GOP social media influencer"... The Grand Old Party (GOP) is
Republican, is it not?
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: Most Shocking Attack on Free Speech

<u0n4t4$f899$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=78762&group=rec.bicycles.tech#78762

From: wNOSP...@gmail.org (pH)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2023 19:00:52 -0000 (UTC)
 by: pH - Thu, 6 Apr 2023 19:00 UTC

On 2023-04-05, John B <slocombjb@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 5 Apr 2023 21:45:42 -0000 (UTC), pH <wNOSPAMp@gmail.org>
> wrote:
>
>>On 2023-04-04, Andre Jute <fiultra1@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> It's not only in Angela Merkel's Germany and other Third World tyrannies like China that you can be jailed for mocking Der Fuehrer, but in America you can be ***jailed for ten years for mocking Der Wannabe Fuehreress, Hillary Clinton***:
>>>
>>> https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2023/04/04/douglass-mackey-conviction-n2621514
>>>
>>> It is indeed what the headline says, "'the Most Shocking Attack on Free Speech", especially considering that Kristina Wong, who made the same joke about Mr Trump, was not prosecuted because she's a Democrat...
>>>
>>> Andre Jute
>>> That gurgling sound is American liberty going down the toilet.
>>>>

>>I was able to access the article but I fervently hope it is not true.
>>
>>Even the sin of saying Shimano is better than SunTour is allowable thanks to
>>our 1st amendment rights.
>>
>>Is there more to the story that is salient?
>>
>>(Note the clever bicycle part references to make this post okay.)
>>
>>pH in Aptos
>>
>>Personally, I don't believe that there is a such thing as "hate speech",
>>legally speaking (unless you're critcizing SunTour), since it's simply
>>someone's opinion which you're free to rebutt or ignore.
>>
>>pH in Aptos
>
> See
> https://www.justice.gov/usao-edny/pr/social-media-influencer-douglass-mackey-convicted-election-interference-2016
> For details
>
> Exactly the same philosophy as Dr. Goebbels was reported to use when
> he was reported as saying “If you tell a lie big enough and keep
> repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. "

I followed the link above but got a DOJ page with "page not found" message
ont it.

pH