Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2021 12:56:55 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: newest research into Logic // add to AP's 5th book SUSPEND ALL
COLLEGE LOGIC CLASSES, UNTIL THEY FIX THEIR ERRORS...
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 5 Oct 2021 19:56 UTC

Newest Research into Logic// add to AP's 5th book SUSPEND ALL COLLEGE LOGIC CLASSES, UNTIL THEY FIX THEIR ERRORS...

Oct 3, 2021, 6:04:55 PM
to Plutonium Atom Universe
Archimedes Plutonium
Oct 3, 2021, 5:59 PM
to sci.math

We know all matter is made up of atoms. We know even gases are made up of atoms. So we have only atoms and the void in existence. The Universe itself is both void and atoms. An entity in science contains some atoms.

If all entities that exist are composed of atoms, then the Universe itself must be an atom.

Analysis: so if that is not true, then we have to go back and also throw out the Atomic theory itself that All matter is made up of atoms, for the Universe itself is part matter. We would have to make an exception to the Atomic theory, and this is never good practice in science, for our laws need to be universal, not riddled by exception.

P.S. save, as I want to see how and if I keep polishing such science ideas. Some ideas in science need a long time to get bright shiny polished.
AP

Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>

Oct 4, 2021, 12:43 AM
to Plutonium Atom Universe

Now there is a question of the history of Logic, why Boole and Jevons never bothered to check for consistency of their end result conclusion of their connectors, especially the AND, OR, IF-Then.

Now sometimes mathematicians even go and check for consistency in their work, such as if a axiom is derivable by other axioms, or in conflict with other axioms.

So why did Boole and Jevons never bother with consistency? I believe the reason is that they were just poor in skills of logic and really did not have a "logical mind". They were more of what one can say is a editor encyclopedic mind of harvesting things into a pile, but never making sense of the pile.

For there really is a super easy way of checking upon the consistency of logic connectors. One that I mention in my book of Suspend all College Logic until they fix their errors.

And that easy checkup simply involves a Primitive Axiom definition and then a glance at the truth tables of connectors to see if any of them duplicate their assigned numbers of true and false.

So we look at Boole's AND, OR, IF-Then and those were TFFF, TTTF (Boole's Inclusive OR), and TFTT.

And what we see in this set of Boole's truth table is that the first has 1 and 3 of the other, the next has 1 and 3 of the other, and the last has 1 and 3 of the other.

Now we look at AP's 4 connectors of AND, OR, Equal-Not combined, If-Then, and their truth tables in respective order are TTTF, FTTF (AP has exclusive Or), TTTT, TFUU.

Now AP runs through the Consistency test. We have one connector of all 4 one with 0 other. We have one connector of 3 the same with 1 other. We have one connector with 2 the same and 2 the other. And finally we have one connector with a third category of Unknown.

So, Boole and Jevons logic is inconsistent for it lacks a connector of 2 of one and 2 of another (although Boole tried to have exclusive OR), but that attempt already exposes Boole as a illogical thinker to think a connector is ambivalent in being exclusive or inclusive. The debacle that faced Boole with OR only exposes his incompetence in doing logic. But Boole also was a fumbling feeble logician in never seeing that Equal needs to combine with Not to make a 4 table algebra of T and F.

And worst of all of Boole, the idea that his IF-Then comes to be a truth table of TFTT, where a mindless idiotic statement of "If there is a present King of France, then he is bald". Where the IF is false, yet Boole and the logicians after Boole said the entire statement has a true truth value.

What AP is saying is that ever since Boole, there has been zero, zip, nada, no logician existing who had a logical mind to be doing Logic.

I guess I need to save these and include in Suspend book.
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Oct 4, 2021, 2:19:52 PM (yesterday)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
The real big reason I am opening this new research in Logic is that If-Then has two spots of taking care of division by 0 in math with truth table TFUU for Material Conditional.

IMPLIES (Material Conditional)
IF/THEN
MOVES INTO
T -> T = T
T -> F = F
F -> T = U probability outcome
F -> F = U probability outcome

But to take care of division by 0 needs just one spot.

So here I am going to research that a link between subtraction which is the Exclusive OR is also a link with division by 0. And thus requires two spots in the truth table. Of course the subtraction is linked to division and the axiom of subtraction is that you cannot remove more than what is available, meaning negative numbers are a sham and are nonexistent.

Here is the truth table of OR and it is going to connect with the two spots in If-Then.

New Logic
OR(exclusive)
T or T = F
T or F = T
F or T = T
F or F = F

What I am looking for is a direct connection of subtraction to division. And why two spots are required in If-Then for division by 0.

AP
King of Science, especially Physics
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Oct 4, 2021, 4:15:02 PM (23 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
The new research in Logic connectors is the link up of IF-Then with OR. IF-Then is division in Logic and I suspect the reason it has two spots of U in its truth table of TFUU is because OR is subtraction and subtraction is related to division. So OR requires 2 of one and 2 of another in its truth table of FTTF. Because OR is subtraction and requires 2 spots means that IF-Then as division related to subtraction requires 2 spots.

Of course the requirement for IF-Then is so that mathematics can have division by 0 as undefined, or unknown. And this translates into subtraction that you cannot subtract (I like to say remove) more than what is available. In short, negative numbers are nonexistent.

In subtraction we see it as having a choice in logic. Chose between T or F, but if we have T or T we have no choice. If we have F or F, again we have no choice. So we ask the question, is this choice deal the same as subtraction that you cannot remove more than what is available?

Here I am asking if "having a choice" is the same as "you cannot remove more than what is available".

Then, I am going to see if division is just "rapid subtraction". For I do know that multiplication is "rapid addition". And in the truth tables of AND which is addition in math and the truth table of Equal-Not which is multiplication in math that one has TTTF while the other has TTTT. Unlike comparing OR with IF-Then.

So I need to do this research to fill out more of the details of the logic connectors.

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
2:38 AM (12 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
It is coming up to 7Nov so an appropriate time to go down this logic trail. And we have to ask the question of all colleges worldwide as to how much logic is taught to their students in hope of having them "think straight and think clear". As was seen by the obscene interloper, of his hamburger is a single atom logic, and who claims to be a engineer from Stanford Univ. that most schools never require their students to take logic. Personally, I myself had two years of formal logic at UC 1968-1972. I took the 2nd year logic of "symbolic logic" and liked it so much that I took 1st year logic the following year to make sure I did not miss anything. But at UC, the math majors and the science majors were not required to take any logic at all. And the 2nd year logic at UC was mostly filled up by lawyers, people wanting to become lawyers.

So, what are the statistics of teaching logic in school? Are they something like that of 1% of all graduates of college have taken a course of logic? And the number of people who took Symbolic Logic in college? Is that number perhaps 0.1%, which is 1 in a thousand college graduates took Symbolic Logic to learn how to think straight think clear.

Now here I am going to apply some Logical Reasoning that I had learned in college from taking 2 years of formal logic.

And I am going to say, who makes up requirements for a College Education? Does every school make up their own requirements?

And is not the purpose of an Education that of producing people who "think straight and think clear".

So we have the situation around the world that we graduate people from college in all manner of fields of study, but only 1 out of a 1000 of those graduated college persons has a chance of thinking straight and thinking clearly of whatever they are focused upon.

So let me go over this logical argument below that I posted earlier this day. And as I say, Nov7 is soon approaching as the most important holiday in the calendar year of the Plutonium Atom Totality Universe.

On Monday, October 4, 2021 at 8:13:52 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

> LOGIC at play
>
> Atomic Theory is a Universal quantifier of Every thing, every matter is made up of atoms.
>
> The Universe itself is a Universal quantifier.
>
> A hamburger is not a universal.
>
> So what is in play is the Universal Physics law of Atomic Theory.
>
> And the Universe itself for the Universe is a universal.
>
> So if the Atomic theory is True, which Feynman said in his opening pages of Lectures on Physics. As the single most important fact in all of science-- the atomic theory. Then when we add the fact that the Universe has matter. We come to a fork in the road.
>
> Is the Atomic Theory Law of physics Universal or does it have an exception.
>
> For the Universe surely is Universal and the Universe certainly contains matter.
>
> Can only come to two conclusions. The universe is the exception to the law of Atomic Theory. Or, the Atomic Theory has no exceptions and the Universe itself is just one big atom.
>
> Those never trained in formal logic can never understand that when AP places Atomic Theory up against the Universe itself, that such is a special relationship of Logic.
>
> Not a Cretin in Ancient Greek times or a street urchin in Faraday time, nor a college professor who never took formal logic in modern times placing atomic theory up against a hamburger.
> Cretins cannot understand you are placing the Universal law of Physics up against a Universal quantifier-- the Universe itself.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: newest research into Logic // add to AP's 5th book SUSPEND ALL COLLEGE LOGIC CLASSES, UNTIL THEY FIX THEIR ERRORS...

<5b982bdc-56f2-4491-b220-fd17eb56da07n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=78815&group=sci.math#78815

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2021 18:08:19 -0700 (PDT)
COLLEGE LOGIC CLASSES, UNTIL THEY FIX THEIR ERRORS...
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 6 Oct 2021 01:08 UTC

Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
2:30 PM (6 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
On Monday, October 4, 2021 at 4:10:45 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> The new research in Logic connectors is the link up of IF-Then with OR. IF-Then is division in Logic and I suspect the reason it has two spots of U in its truth table of TFUU is because OR is subtraction and subtraction is related to division. So OR requires 2 of one and 2 of another in its truth table of FTTF. Because OR is subtraction and requires 2 spots means that IF-Then as division related to subtraction requires 2 spots.
>
> Of course the requirement for IF-Then is so that mathematics can have division by 0 as undefined, or unknown. And this translates into subtraction that you cannot subtract (I like to say remove) more than what is available.
>
> In subtraction we see it as having a choice in logic. Chose between T or F, but if we have T or T we have no choice. If we have F or F, again we have no choice. So we ask the question, is this choice deal the same as subtraction that you cannot remove more than what is available?
>
> Here I am asking if "having a choice" is the same as "you cannot remove more than what is available".
>
> Then, I am going to see if division is just "rapid subtraction". For I do know that multiplication is "rapid addition". And in the truth tables of AND which is addition in math and the truth table of Equal-Not which is multiplication in math that one has TTTF while the other has TTTT. Unlike comparing OR with IF-Then.
>
> So I need to do this research to fill out more of the details of the logic connectors.

Yes, the reason I bring this up is because when I wrote that book of Suspend all College Logic classrooms, I had just assumed the last two lines in the truth table of If-Then were U and U, not thinking that one may have a traditional value of either T or F.

New Logic
IMPLIES (Material Conditional)
IF/THEN
MOVES INTO
T -> T = T
T -> F = F
F -> T = U probability outcome
F -> F = U probability outcome

So I am here again on the question of whether that last line can be a value of T rather than U.

And the reason I am focused my attention on that, is because addition is AND and multiplication is Equal-Not in a 4 array. And Addition is TTTF while multiplication is TTTT. You see, the symmetry of addition and rapid-addition=multiplication is a 1 off symmetry, for 3 trues versus 4 trues.

AP always is attentive to symmetry.

Now we have subtraction as OR with truth table FTTF and division as If-Then with truth table TFUU.

You see the add multiply is off by 1 in symmetry, but the subtract divide is 2 by 2 , with no offset.

This lack of offset has me concerned that perhaps the truth table of If-Then should be TFUT rather than TFUU. By a TFUT truth table I can align add-multiply with subtract-divide with symmetry.

So, let us inspect that case of F->F whether it makes sense to be True rather than Unknown or undefined. Provided we start with a falsehood does it make sense that the result would be false and hence a T value?

All I needed was one U in IF-Then to allow for division by 0 in math to be undefined. And I would achieve that in a table of TFUT.

So this is what is under investigation by me. The accurate truth table of If ->Then. And I am guided from the symmetry of AND coupled to Equal-Not.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
4:02 PM (4 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Now I had almost forgotten that Reductio Ad Absurdum needs a U in IF Then connector. But does Reductio Ad Absurdum need two spots of U, as in TFUU or does it need just one spot of U as TFUT.

So here I maybe able to triangulate what the true IF Then connector is all about. Triangulate between Reductio Ad Absurdum and the division need of dividing by 0 is undefined.

Yes, I triangulated the Reductio Ad Absurdum up next to the division by 0 in math, and both require just the TFUT, meaning both RAA and division by zero is handled with If F ->then T becomes Undefined, while we can still keep If F ->then F, becomes T and the real genuine truth table of If then ends up being TFUT.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics

STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<2e241650-a674-4665-bff2-cebcf8b3de55n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=78816&group=sci.math#78816

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2021 18:43:43 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science
From: Dan_Chri...@sympatico.ca (Dan Christensen)
 by: Dan Christensen - Wed, 6 Oct 2021 01:43 UTC

On Tuesday, October 5, 2021 at 3:57:02 PM UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium (AP) wrote:
> Newest Research into AP's Fake Logic..

AP is a malicious internet troll who wants only to mislead and confuse you. He may not be all there, but his fake math and science can only be meant to promote failure in schools. One can only guess at his motives.

In AP's OWN WORDS here:

“Primes do not exist, because the set they were borne from has no division.”
--June 29, 2020

“The last and largest finite number is 10^604.”
--June 3, 2015

“0 appears to be the last and largest finite number”
--June 9, 2015

“0/0 must be equal to 1.”
-- June 9, 2015

“0 is an infinite irrational number.”
--June 28, 2015

“No negative numbers exist.”
--December 22, 2018

“Rationals are not numbers.”
--May 18, 2019

According to AP's “chess board math,” an equilateral triangle is a right-triangle.
--December 11, 2019

Which could explain...

“The value of sin(45 degrees) = 1.”
--May 31, 2019

AP deliberately and repeatedly presented the truth table for OR as the truth table for AND:

“New Logic
AND
T & T = T
T & F = T
F & T = T
F & F = F”
--November 9, 2019

AP seeks aid of Russian agents to promote failure in schools:

"Please--Asking for help from Russia-- russian robots-- to create a new, true mathematics [sic]"
--November 9, 2017

And if that wasn't weird enough...

“The totality, everything that there is [the universe], is only 1 atom of plutonium [Pu]. There is nothing outside or beyond this one atom of plutonium.”
--April 4, 1994

“The Universe itself is one gigantic big atom.”
--November 14, 2019

AP's sinister Atom God Cult of Failure???

“Since God-Pu is marching on.
Glory! Glory! Atom Plutonium!
Its truth is marching on.
It has sounded forth the trumpet that shall never call retreat;
It is sifting out the hearts of people before its judgment seat;
Oh, be swift, my soul, to answer it; be jubilant, my feet!
Our God-Pu is marching on.”
--December 15, 2018 (Note: Pu is the atomic symbol for plutonium)

Dan

> Dan Christensen & Kibo on>Rose M. Patten "AnalButtfuckManure"Arthur B. McDonald, Linda Hasenfratz

<403038ef-66a8-4fe6-9870-5eb236434645n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=78818&group=sci.math#78818

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2021 19:22:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: > Dan Christensen & Kibo on>Rose M. Patten "AnalButtfuckManure"Arthur
B. McDonald, Linda Hasenfratz
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 6 Oct 2021 02:22 UTC

> Dan Christensen & Kibo on>Rose M. Patten "AnalButtfuckManure"Arthur B. McDonald, Linda Hasenfratz

AP writes: AP no longer tolerates a criminal stalker of Dan Christensen for 7 years nonstop attacks, and shredds his attacks and spits them back into the face of Dan Christensen

On Tuesday, October 5, 2021 at 8:43:50 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
> STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of

Re: 81,045-Student victims of Rose M. Patten Univ Toronto from stalker Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus Univ Toronto, physics, Gordon F.. West, Michael B. Walker
by Frank Cassa 12Apr2021 7:00 AM

Re: 7,744-Student victims of Linda Hasenfratz Univ Western Ontario from stalker Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus Chancellor Linda Hasenfratz President Alan Shepard
11:53 AM 10Apr2021
by Wayne Decarlo

Re: 102,852-Student victims of Dominic Barton, Univ Waterloo from stalker Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus Dominic Barton, President Feridun Hamdullahpur physics
by konyberg Apr 15, 2021, 3:09:41 PM

Re: 176,232-Student Victims of Michael Meighen McGill Univ by Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus... 0.5MeV electron when in truth it is the muon as the real electron
by Dan Christensen Jul 2, 2021, 9:47:42 AM

Re: 135,568 Student victims Queen's Univ. James Leech, Arthur B. McDonald by Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus-- his mindless electron =0.5MeV when real electron of
May 10, 2021
by Professor Wordsmith

Re: 135,566 Student victims Queen's Univ. James Leech, Arthur B. McDonald by Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus-- his mindless electron =0.5MeV when real electron o
May 10, 2021
by Michael Moroney

Re: Markus Klyver greatest math fool of Sweden-- thinks an ellipse is a conic section
by
Dan Christensen Aug 2, 2017, 11:52:21 PM

On Monday, October 21, 2019 at 1:29:49 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:

> Are you ready, kids??? Bend over, er...
>
> Dan

Re: What mindless jerk Pentcho Valev can never grasp is a variable speed of light destroys Electromagnetic equations, you lose electricity and magnetism, but try telling that to mindless nitwits full of hatred and no brains
by Dan Christensen Aug 3, 2021, 9:37 PM

Re: More people reading and viewing AP's newsgroup than viewing sci.math, sci.physics.
by Dan Christensen Jun 28, 2021, 2:33 PM

Re: 2- Dan Christensen on failed math MIT Gilbert Strang, with his scatterbrained Calculus books, no geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, because Gilbert never knew
by Chris M. Thomasson 6:09 PM On 6/25/2021

Re: Dan Christensen says close all math, physics, chemistry dept. in ALL Canadian Colleges with their fake electron (muon is real electron), fake geometry proof of calculus (Old Math sums up 0 width rectangles), fake Lewis 8 Structure (dissociation...
by Giant Radioactive Easter Bunnie Jan 21, 2021, 5:38:37 PM

Re: Stewart failed Calculus also, and his book should be removed
by Dan Christensen
Jun 24, 2018, 10:52:49 PM

Re: Proof of Kepler Packing//Jan Burse-Alzheimer faggot//ETH Zurich, Dietmar Salamon, Martin Schweizer, Mete Soner, looking at it
by Dan Christensen Jul 9, 2017, 11:34:05 PM

Re: *Fire the entire Univ Western Ontario math dept/ still teaching that the contradictory sine graph as sinusoid when it is really semicircle
by Dan Christensen Nov 21, 2017,

Re: Canada's Dan Christensen of Univ. Western Ontario flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test
Dan Christensen

Re: 1Canadian Stalker DAN anal buttfuckmanure CHRISTENSEN stalk reports::: 6 year stalker
By Zelos Malum 30 posts 449 views updated 9:01 PM

Re: software that engineers out stalking bullies on Twitter, Facebook, Google Newsgroups Re: Michael Moroney Anal ButtfuckManure stalker for 26 years
By Dan Christensen 50 posts 951 views updated 8:56 PM

Re: UWO,Drs.Hasenfratz, Shepherd, Chakma, Barmby, Basu, Brown, Buchel, Adamus, Barron are you not ashamed that Christensen still teaches fakery of ellipse to UWO students
By Antonio J. Buckfutter 2 posts 9 views updated 2:52 PM

Re: Warning to Dan Christensen do not harpoon "Right" Whales of Canada, and does PM Trudeau need to put Dan in jail or asylum???
By Henrietta Foreskineater 2 posts 2 views updated 11:35 PM

Re: Dan Christensen harpooning the beautiful Blue Whales of Canada, why does not PM Trudeau put Dan in jail or asylum???
By Henrietta Foreskineater 2 posts 4 views updated 11:33 PM