Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2021 15:35:36 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More philosophy about what does it mean to be mature and more..
From: amine...@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Tue, 5 Oct 2021 22:35 UTC

Hello,

More philosophy about what does it mean to be mature and more..

I invite you to read the following interesting article
about what does it mean to be mature:

What does it mean to be mature?

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/blogs/O-zone/what-does-it-mean-to-be-mature/

More of my philosophy about can we trust the smartests in how they measure what is beauty and Love..

There is still a philosophical question of:

Can we trust the smartests among us in how they measure what is beauty and Love ?

This is a really important question that follows from my explanation below of is Love and beauty subjective, i think i am smart
and i will answer it as follows:

I think we have discovered many sequences, patterns, or methods that permit to compose the actual pleasant beauty that we are defining as beauty, so then it logically follows that we can not say that beauty is subjective, since also we have not to be pessimistic, since the smartests among us that define what is beauty and Love will always enhance there intellectual taste and taste that make us adapt correctly in defining what is beauty and Love.

More precision of my philosophy of what is beauty and more..

Here is more precision of my definition of what is beauty, read it again:

I think i am smart, and i think i can define beauty with my fluid intelligence as the following:

Beauty comes from both order and harmony, and i think that beauty is "order" that is pleasant to the human senses, but this order that is pleasant of beauty is an arrangement or disposition according to a particular sequence, pattern, or method, and i think an order that is pleasant is an arrangement or disposition according to a particular sequence, pattern, or method that is more perfect or much more perfect or perfect, so when you have disorder that is unpleasant for the human senses, so it is not beautiful, so when you look at a circle it is an order that is pleasant to look at, this is why a circle is beautiful.

More of my philosophy about universal Love and beauty..

I think i am smart, and i think i am a wise type of person,

Now i can ask the following philosophical questions:

Does Love is subjective ?

Does Beauty is subjective ?

Here is my answer:

I think i am smart, and i will say that you have to know how to measure
it, so you have to know how to "prioritize" by weights of importance,
i mean that that so that to know about beauty, there is two ways of
doing it, first there is the inferior way of doing it by looking at beauty superficially , and it becomes an a not exact appearance and a not so good measure, and there is the second way that is like scientific
and it is to measure beauty with our smartness, by prioritizing and say that the smartests and wise persons among us have to measure
beauty and Love and know if we can calling them beauty and Love and if
we can accept them as beauty and Love, so then by measuring it this way with smartness and wisdom we can then say that Love and beauty don't become subjective, and as you have just noticed yesterday i said that Love looks like artificial intelligence, since it needs an action that merits a reward (as Love), and you can know more about it by reading my following new proverb:

Here is my new proverb:

"We can ask of from where comes the attachment of Love between
a mother and her son ? so i think i am smart and i will say
that it comes from the fact that it is like a reward, that the son
is loving or is being the son and the mother is giving a good reward like giving him more security or giving him food to eat, so as you are noticing that this rule can be applied to consumerism, since
you can use the same rule with your consumers in a smart
way, for example by giving the impression to your consumers that
you take care of there security by learning them with easy or the like, and then the consumers will love you much more and will be attracted by you."

So then we can say much more precisely that Love needs an action and
its reward (as Love), but there is individual love that is like a process of local optimization and there is universal Love that is a process of global optimization in a society that also can comes with a "margin" that makes us also be a level of tolerance on this or that action. And notice with me that it looks like the optimization of particle swarm optimization (PSO) in artificial intelligence, since the local optimization of PSO is like the process of individual Love, and the global optimization of PSO is like the process of the global Love in a society, and of course particle swarm optimization (PSO) in artificial intelligence is like Reinforcement Learning in AI(artificial intelligence), since in PSO in artificial intelligence we have the actions of the members of the population of PSO that searches for the optimal value that are found that are then rewarded by making them the
values that optimizes further and further towards the global optimum.

And here is my thoughts about artificial intelligence:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/P9OTDTiCZ44

And speaking about beauty, here is my beautiful poems of Love, read them all carefully:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/D4qlWWW-o1s

More of my philosophy about scalability and Gödel's incompleteness theorem and more..

Gödel's incompleteness theorem in mathematics only applies to sufficiently strong systems. It is not applicable to systems like Presburger arithmetic and first-order logic.

But FOL(First-order logic) in mathematics is not all-powerful by any means, and it has
the following disadvantages:

1- It has no concept of time
2- hard to do arithmetic
3- Can't do beliefs --"If he believes this then surely he must believe
that" is often wrong in everyday life; also surprising mathematical
results.
4- Can't have variables with set values: "All functions are boring"
turns out to be a 2nd-order, not 1st-order statement.

So first-order logic is not scalable, so i think we can not avoid the
problem of Gödel's incompleteness theorem in mathematics, but notice that the Gödel's incompleteness theorem in mathematics says the following:

"For any such consistent formal system, there will always be statements about natural numbers that are true, but that are unprovable within the system.. The second incompleteness theorem, an extension of the first, shows that the system cannot demonstrate its own consistency."

So notice carefully that it says that there will always exist in those systems statements that are "true" that we can not prove, so then
we can not demonstrate the consistency of those systems, but
i think that those systems remain "really" "useful" for us.

More of my philosophy about civilization and specialization of our today world..

Here is my new proverb:

"I think what is happening in the West and other parts of the world,
it is that individuals are becoming too stupid, since it is the way of specialization that is required, since the individuals are specialized in there jobs so that to enhance much more the efficiency and productivity as a society or as group, but this specialization is a weakness that is making individuals too stupid, but we can become smart working as a group or as a society using the tools of internet etc."

I think i am smart and here is my new proverb:

"The most important disadvantage of education today, it is that we are learning the students, but we are neglecting to efficiently learn to students how to learn."

This is one of the basis of my philosophy below, and read about it
in my following thoughts:

I think i am smart, and i think you can be more confident with me, since
i think i am not too specialized(Since you have to read my below proverb about it), since here is what i have done:

1- I have gotten my university level Diploma in Microelectronics and
informatics.
2- I have studied 1 year of applied mathematics at university of
Montreal Canada and i have succeeded it.
3- I have also studied operational research
4- I have also studied network administration and i have worked
as a network administrator
5- I am also an inventor of many scalable algorithms and algorithms
and i have invented some powerful software tools for parallelism.
6- I have studied more web software development with Perl, Javascript
and CGI and FCGI and ODBC using SQL etc. and i have worked in the
past as a web software developer.
7- I have worked as a software developer consultant
etc. etc.

You can read more about my education and my way of doing here:

And here is more proof of the fact that i have invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms:

https://groups.google.com/g/comp.programming.threads/c/V9Go8fbF10k

I invite you to look at the following beautiful photo Gunnersbury Writing Desk in a beautiful wood:

https://www.wayfair.ca/furniture/pdp/astoria-grand-gunnersbury-writing-desk-astg6385.html

So i think i am smart, and when i look at the above photo of this
beautiful Gunnersbury Writing Desk made of beautiful wood, it is
like an efficient philosophy for me, since i am seeing the pattern with my fluid intelligence, since having this Gunnersbury Writing Desk in a beautiful wood, it is like living near the beautiful of the mother nature, and it is like an abstraction or it is like an efficient simple language, since it is like we are bringing the beautiful of mother nature like a beautiful tree made of beautiful wood into our house, so it makes our house really beautiful and it makes us more happy, here is some photos of them:

Click here to read the complete article
RE: More philosophy about what does it mean to be mature and more..

<ra97J.43712$tA2.29225@fx02.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=78826&group=sci.math#78826

Newsgroups: sci.math
From: earle.jo...@comcast.net (Earle Jones)
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2021 03:59:19 GMT
 by: Earle Jones - Wed, 6 Oct 2021 03:59 UTC

On Tue Oct 5 15:35:36 2021 Amine Moulay Ramdane wrote:
> Hello,
>

> More philosophy about what does it mean to be mature and more..
>
> I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also
> invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..
>
> I invite you to read the following interesting article
> about what does it mean to be mature:
>
> What does it mean to be mature?
>
> https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/blogs/O-zone/what-does-it-mean-to-be-mature/

*
Why are you propounding your philosophy on a Mathematics NewsGroup?

Please go somewhere else.

Thanks!

earle
*