"Never give in. Never give in. Never. Never. Never." -- Winston Churchill

tech / sci.math / 10/06/2021: New visitors to sci.math: Learn about the New Calculus - the first rigorous formulation in history.

SubjectAuthor
* 10/06/2021: New visitors to sci.math: Learn about the New Calculus -Eram semper recta
+- Re: 10/06/2021: New visitors to sci.math: Learn about the NewArchimedes Plutonium
+- Re: 10/06/2021: New visitors to sci.math: Learn about the Newzelos...@gmail.com
`* STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of JG's fake mathDan Christensen
 `- Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of JG's fake mathAlan Mackenzie

1
10/06/2021: New visitors to sci.math: Learn about the New Calculus - the first rigorous formulation in history.

<3a04e465-9e98-4a33-860f-4901b235e4d5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=78843&group=sci.math#78843

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 00:54:48 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: 10/06/2021: New visitors to sci.math: Learn about the New Calculus -
the first rigorous formulation in history.
From: thenewca...@gmail.com (Eram semper recta)
 by: Eram semper recta - Wed, 6 Oct 2021 07:54 UTC

First learn how my historic geometric identity of January 2020 proves your mainstream formulation of calculus is an elaborate fraud:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RDulODvgncItTe7qNI1d8KTN5bl0aTXj

Seeing is believing, so download the following applet and watch how my historic geometric theorem works for any given function:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ON1GQ7b6UNpZSEEsbG14eAFCPv8p03pv

There are no viruses or spy software in my applets and to my knowledge most browsers will warn you before you download any malicious code in applets. Don't waste your time on the fraudulent mainstream formulation of calculus which cannot be understood because it is anti-mathematical nonsense. Download my applet now and gain understanding and knowledge you couldn't find at school or university!

Second, learn how it fixes the mainstream bogus definition of definite integral:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uIBgJ1ObroIbkt0V2YFQEpPdd8l-xK6y

Third, study my free eBook because not only your mathematical future depends on it but also your sanity!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CIul68phzuOe6JZwsCuBuXUR8X-AkgEO

Lastly, ignore all the trolls and cranks such as Dan Christensen, Jean Pierre Messager (aka Python aka YBM aka JPM), Jan Burse, Michael MORONey, QB, Earle, Jens Stuckelberger, Jan Bilawski, Zelos Malum, Markus Klyver, Alan McKenzie, Ludwig Poehlman (certified crank aka Archimedes Plutonium) etc. These fools have nothing to say about my work. All they know is how to throw shade because they are ignorant, arrogant, incompetent and incorrigibly stupid.

I shall not respond to any of them again.

At times it's good to laugh at the stupidity and dishonesty of mainstream academics. However, the situation is dire when religion trumps common sense:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1520NjhgiakcrssQxtbxRCDXus_aHXpI9

This comment will be periodically reposted for the sake of new visitors.

Re: 10/06/2021: New visitors to sci.math: Learn about the New Calculus - the first rigorous formulation in history.

<cc973125-a5a6-4080-833c-9ebb2ed06b53n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=78846&group=sci.math#78846

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 01:24:04 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: 10/06/2021: New visitors to sci.math: Learn about the New
Calculus - the first rigorous formulation in history.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 6 Oct 2021 08:24 UTC

Can I learn too?

Re: 10/06/2021: New visitors to sci.math: Learn about the New Calculus - the first rigorous formulation in history.

<791fd683-dc35-4371-92cf-30dca8e76dd3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=78847&group=sci.math#78847

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 04:45:35 -0700 (PDT)
Calculus - the first rigorous formulation in history.
From: zelos.ma...@gmail.com (zelos...@gmail.com)
 by: zelos...@gmail.com - Wed, 6 Oct 2021 11:45 UTC

onsdag 6 oktober 2021 kl. 09:54:54 UTC+2 skrev Eram semper recta:
> First learn how my historic geometric identity of January 2020 proves your mainstream formulation of calculus is an elaborate fraud:
>
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RDulODvgncItTe7qNI1d8KTN5bl0aTXj
>
> Seeing is believing, so download the following applet and watch how my historic geometric theorem works for any given function:
>
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ON1GQ7b6UNpZSEEsbG14eAFCPv8p03pv
>
> There are no viruses or spy software in my applets and to my knowledge most browsers will warn you before you download any malicious code in applets.. Don't waste your time on the fraudulent mainstream formulation of calculus which cannot be understood because it is anti-mathematical nonsense. Download my applet now and gain understanding and knowledge you couldn't find at school or university!
>
> Second, learn how it fixes the mainstream bogus definition of definite integral:
>
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uIBgJ1ObroIbkt0V2YFQEpPdd8l-xK6y
>
> Third, study my free eBook because not only your mathematical future depends on it but also your sanity!
>
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CIul68phzuOe6JZwsCuBuXUR8X-AkgEO
>
> Lastly, ignore all the trolls and cranks such as Dan Christensen, Jean Pierre Messager (aka Python aka YBM aka JPM), Jan Burse, Michael MORONey, QB, Earle, Jens Stuckelberger, Jan Bilawski, Zelos Malum, Markus Klyver, Alan McKenzie, Ludwig Poehlman (certified crank aka Archimedes Plutonium) etc. These fools have nothing to say about my work. All they know is how to throw shade because they are ignorant, arrogant, incompetent and incorrigibly stupid.
>
> I shall not respond to any of them again.
>
> At times it's good to laugh at the stupidity and dishonesty of mainstream academics. However, the situation is dire when religion trumps common sense:
>
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1520NjhgiakcrssQxtbxRCDXus_aHXpI9
>
> This comment will be periodically reposted for the sake of new visitors.

If you want to ignore trolls, ignore Gabriel who spams, and he is a crank anyway so ignore that too :)

STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of JG's fake math

<1a13a8cf-a7d6-4f2a-9d33-0fbb2e98b48cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=78857&group=sci.math#78857

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 08:18:21 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of JG's fake math
From: Dan_Chri...@sympatico.ca (Dan Christensen)
 by: Dan Christensen - Wed, 6 Oct 2021 15:18 UTC

On Wednesday, October 6, 2021 at 3:54:54 AM UTC-4, I am Super Rectum (aka John Gabriel (JG)) wrote:
> First learn of my historic ignorance...

JG here claims to have a discovered a shortcut to mastering calculus without using limits. Unfortunately for him, this means he has no workable a definition of the derivative of a function. It blows up for functions as simple f(x)=|x|. Or even f(x)=0. As a result, he has had to ban 0, negative numbers and instantaneous rates of change rendering his goofy little system quite useless. What a moron!

Forget calculus. JG has also banned all axioms because he cannot even derive the most elementary results of basic arithmetic, e.g. 2+2=4. Such results require the use of axioms, so he must figure he's now off the hook. Again, what a moron!

Even at his advanced age (60+?), John Gabriel is STILL struggling with basic, elementary-school arithmetic. As he has repeatedly posted here:

"There are no points on a line."
--April 12, 2021

"Pi is NOT a number of ANY kind!"
--July 10, 2020

"1/2 not equal to 2/4"
--October 22, 2017

“1/3 does NOT mean 1 divided by 3 and never has meant that”
-- February 8, 2015

"3 =< 4 is nonsense.”
--October 28, 2017

"Zero is not a number."
-- Dec. 2, 2019

"0 is not required at all in mathematics, just like negative numbers."
-- Jan. 4, 2017

“There is no such thing as an empty set.”
--Oct. 4, 2019

“3 <=> 2 + 1 or 3 <=> 8 - 5, etc, are all propositions” (actually all are meaningless gibberish)
--Oct. 22, 2019

No math genius our JG, though he actually lists his job title as “mathematician” at Linkedin.com. Apparently, they do not verify your credentials.

Though really quite disturbing, interested readers should see: “About the spamming troll John Gabriel in his own words...” (lasted updated March 10, 2020) at https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.math/PcpAzX5pDeY/1PDiSlK_BwAJ

Dan

Visit my Math Blog a http://www.dcproof.wordpress.com

Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of JG's fake math

<sjkh8v$29d3$1@news.muc.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=78859&group=sci.math#78859

From: acm...@muc.de (Alan Mackenzie)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 16:01:35 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Alan Mackenzie - Wed, 6 Oct 2021 16:01 UTC

Dan Christensen <Dan_Christensen@sympatico.ca> wrote:
> STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of JG's fake math

> On Wednesday, October 6, 2021 at 3:54:54 AM UTC-4, I am Super Rectum
> (aka John Gabriel (JG)) wrote:
>> First learn of my historic ignorance...

Dan, you have a typo:

> JG here claims to have a discovered a shortcut to mastering calculus
> without using limits. Unfortunately for him, this means he has no
> workable a definition of the derivative of a function. It blows up for
^
> functions as simple f(x)=|x|. Or even f(x)=0. As a result, he has had
> to ban 0, negative numbers and instantaneous rates of change rendering
> his goofy little system quite useless. What a moron!

However, thanks for all the time and effort you spend countering these
cranks. It must be depressingly boring and take up a lot of time.

[ .... ]

--
Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).