Take an astronaut to launch.

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / That Famous Engineer Flunky

SubjectAuthor
* That Famous Engineer FlunkyTom Kunich
+* Re: That Famous Engineer FlunkyAndre Jute
|+- Re: That Famous Engineer FlunkyTom Kunich
|`- Re: That Famous Engineer Flunkyfunkma...@hotmail.com
`- Re: That Famous Engineer Flunkyfunkma...@hotmail.com

1
That Famous Engineer Flunky

<0ea334d0-6a1a-40b7-8817-0f4b63212c08n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=78866&group=rec.bicycles.tech#78866

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2023 08:18:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: That Famous Engineer Flunky
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Sat, 8 Apr 2023 15:18 UTC

It appears that Flunky has been unable to discover what an extremely simple C program means. I would have expected Liebermann with his simple mind to make at least a try. And yet they haven't. Or at least nothing that some of the other people not on the kill file have mentioned or quoted.

I did receive an email that said that Liebermann believed that programmers were entirely different from normal people and didn't count the same. This is a perfect demonstration of why he had to become self employed as an electronics technician.

Electronics technicians were in wide demand in the Silicon Valley since the ratio was normally around 3 or 4 to one technicians to engineers. This dramatic need for technicians is why Engineers had to double up in R&D projects and do their own testing while a senior technician would build the component under development.

If there was such an urgent need for technicians and Liebermann couldn't be hired as an engineer, why didn't he take a job as a technician? It would have provided benefits that the self employed urgently need. Paid vacation time off, medical insurance, the companies usually paid half of retirement investments etc. It would have been nice for me to get those sorts of benefits, but I was usually hired as a consultant at VERY high rates of pay and didn't really need them. I would buy my own health insurance and pay both sides of a 401k and still have a lot more money which I then deposited into an investment account. I could still after that buy new cars when I wanted one. I owned an MG-TC, an MG-TD and then bought a new MGA and then MGB. Then a used Triumph TR-2 and TR-3 and a new TR-4. Then a new Ford Mustang the first year they came out followed shortly by a Camaro 302 SS. Then I got tired of teenager cars and went back to Ford Rangers and got a new one every couple of years. One salesman I worked with on the Ford lot was always happy to see me. Right now I own an older Ford Taurus X.

I'm sure that Liebermann will say there is no such thing since he has long since shown that he is losing his mind. After all, he apparently doesn't know what Laser Etched keyboards are or how rapidly printed keyboards rub their keys off.

That program I posted is easily described in two sentences so why hasn't Flunky, that world famous Engineer been able to write that two sentences?

Perhaps he has tried to use earlier -postings claiming that I wasn't an engineer or programmer rather than facing a simple program?

Oh well, the pretense that I could be hired at a company as an engineer without them checking my earlier employment shows that they were NEVER hired through a resume before unless it was the first job out of college.

Really, I hate to beat a dead horse, but five people have done everything within their powers to destroy the worth of this group and ONLY to try and make their worthless lives seem far better than they were. There was NOTHING wrong with who they actually were so why have they been working so hard to aggrandize it?

Why did we have Krygowski a low level teacher at a third rate college tell us that when I actually SHOWED you the CDC pages on actual covid-19 deaths and how you should neither be afraid of it or get vaccines which, even it they weren't entirely experimental, have negative side effects?

Which of you took this vaccine only to discover now that 1 in 10 had serious to fatal consequences that STILL aren't being covered by the Slime
Stream Media? The NIH is killing you and your family and the Media is covering it up as their own families die? Exactly what can be sicker than that?

Re: That Famous Engineer Flunky

<fc0219f2-78b9-4461-b19a-c0869771c6a2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=78878&group=rec.bicycles.tech#78878

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2023 10:15:04 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: That Famous Engineer Flunky
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Sat, 8 Apr 2023 17:15 UTC

On Saturday, April 8, 2023 at 4:18:56 PM UTC+1, Tom Kunich wrote:
> [...]
>
> Why did we have Krygowski a low level teacher at a third rate college tell us that when I actually SHOWED you the CDC pages on actual covid-19 deaths and how you should neither be afraid of it or get vaccines which, even it they weren't entirely experimental, have negative side effects?
>
> Which of you took this vaccine only to discover now that 1 in 10 had serious to fatal consequences that STILL aren't being covered by the Slime
> Stream Media? The NIH is killing you and your family and the Media is covering it up as their own families die? Exactly what can be sicker than that?

The Famous "Engineer" Flunky! Thanks for the giggle! That little wanker Flunky, by his own description of his job, is a paperwork queen for real engineers, at best a PR flack lying about how "sustainable" the company is. His Maximum Lider, Franki-boy, is a jumped-up welder turned into an undistinguished teacher at a third-rate college that no one had ever heard of, where during his entire career he didn't improve his status, in short, a slack-ass braggart. But, hey, Flunky and Franki-boy -- don't they just sound like bumbuddies in a hotsheets motel about whom there should be a woke country and western song? -- have probably done less engineering between than Slow Johnny, a jumped-up toolpusher, did keeping his rig going out there on the edge of the known world. -- AJ

Re: That Famous Engineer Flunky

<5f5b1c03-7611-43d2-8895-da62cf3eb8e9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=78883&group=rec.bicycles.tech#78883

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2023 12:17:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Sat, 8 Apr 2023 19:17 UTC

On Saturday, April 8, 2023 at 10:15:06 AM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
> [...]
> The Famous "Engineer" Flunky! Thanks for the giggle! That little wanker Flunky, by his own description of his job, is a paperwork queen for real engineers, at best a PR flack lying about how "sustainable" the company is. His Maximum Lider, Franki-boy, is a jumped-up welder turned into an undistinguished teacher at a third-rate college that no one had ever heard of, where during his entire career he didn't improve his status, in short, a slack-ass braggart. But, hey, Flunky and Franki-boy -- don't they just sound like bumbuddies in a hotsheets motel about whom there should be a woke country and western song? -- have probably done less engineering between than Slow Johnny, a jumped-up toolpusher, did keeping his rig going out there on the edge of the known world. -- AJ

I thought it rather ridiculous when he claimed that a man making 4 times his salary had to have something wrong with him because he changed jobs after finishing a project. We need teachers, but they should really be experienced before being hired in those positions.

Re: That Famous Engineer Flunky

<6f7295c9-04ed-4598-b50e-db054bc3413an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=78967&group=rec.bicycles.tech#78967

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2023 12:12:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Sun, 9 Apr 2023 19:12 UTC

On Saturday, April 8, 2023 at 11:18:56 AM UTC-4, Tom Kunich wrote:
> It appears that Flunky has been unable to discover what an extremely simple C program means. I would have expected Liebermann with his simple mind to make at least a try. And yet they haven't. Or at least nothing that some of the other people not on the kill file have mentioned or quoted.

Or perhaps that it's because it's an incomplete program, missing a great deal of information necessary to accurately describe what it does. Of course, I guess you could use that trick of writing some of it in assembly then the rest of it in C and compiling it into one program.

> I'm sure that Liebermann will say there is no such thing since he has long since shown that he is losing his mind. After all, he apparently doesn't know what Laser Etched keyboards are or how rapidly printed
> keyboards rub their keys off.

That's personal problem you seem to have.

> That program I posted is easily described in two sentences so why hasn't Flunky, that world famous Engineer

World Famous? News to me...

> been able to write that two sentences?

The product detects current flow through water. It measures the current flow from a voltage drop using an Analog Devices LTC2440 24 bit ADC into a Microchip PIC18F45K22 ucontroller.

> Perhaps he has tried to use earlier -postings claiming that I wasn't an engineer or programmer rather than facing a simple program?

IF you were a real engineer you would have seen that you missed a great deal of information

> Oh well, the pretense that I could be hired at a company as an engineer without them checking my earlier employment shows that they were NEVER hired through a resume before unless it was the first job out of college.
>
> Really, I hate to beat a dead horse, but five people have done everything within their powers to destroy the worth of this group and ONLY to try and make their worthless lives seem far better than they were. There was NOTHING wrong with who they actually were so why have they been working so hard to aggrandize it?

You and that insipid fake-irish troll are the only one aggrandizing here, idiot

Re: That Famous Engineer Flunky

<386d318d-261e-4d1a-8506-1bd4349a77dcn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=78968&group=rec.bicycles.tech#78968

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2023 12:16:09 -0700 (PDT)
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Sun, 9 Apr 2023 19:16 UTC

On Saturday, April 8, 2023 at 1:15:06 PM UTC-4, the angry little fake-irish troll barfed:

> The Famous "Engineer" Flunky!

I'd be interested to hear where you got the term "famous".

> Thanks for the giggle!

yeah, you love it when tommy tickles you, dontcha skippy....

> That little wanker Flunky, by his own description of his job, is a paperwork queen for real engineers

Nope, that's your lie. I never claimed that.

> at best a PR flack lying about how "sustainable" the company is.

They've been around since 1936 - owned and governed by the same family - the current CEO is 3rd generation, and managed our profitablity rather well through the pandemic.