Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 12:47:56 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More of my philosophy about my model of how to be successful..
From: amine...@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Wed, 6 Oct 2021 19:47 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about my model of how to be successful..

I think i am smart, and notice my model below of how to be successful, so as you are noticing i am not saying in my model below that you have to be smart, but the definition of forethought is: "thinking or planning out in advance", so the good forethought is good thinking or good planning out in advance, so it means that you have to be smart,
and being smart is also being the creative that makes the tools that makes you smart, since when you become rich by being creative you attract talents that are smart people and then you become smart, and notice that in my below model that being the average willpower and the average perseverance and being the desire to excel makes you well educated, so i think that my below model of how to be successful is a smart abstraction of how to be successful. Read again carefully my model of how to be successful so that you understand:

More precision about more of my philosophy about what are my kind of people...

I think i am smart, so my kind of people are humans that have a good character like having the desire to excel and being the right prudence and being the good forethought and being gentle and having an average willpower and an average perseverance, and i think that from those kind of characteristics we can easily evolve and become quickly much better humans, it is also my kind of women.

More of my philosophy on how to be successful..

So that to be successful as an individual we can say that we have to have the following:

The right prudence(caution or circumspection as to danger or risk) and good forethought, willpower, perseverance, and the desire to excel.

But i think that you can be successful as an individual by being prudent(caution or circumspection as to danger or risk) and by being a good forethought and by having the desire to excel and by having an average willpower and an average perseverance.

And i think that my following proverbs will help you to understand it more:

Here is my just new proverb and here is my other new proverbs:

"Consumers are demanding high quality at low prices, so this is
why you have to master the tools of adaptation, such as having
a good education with a good education system, since getting
rich quickly is not the wise thing to do, since mastering the
tools of adaptation like having a good education will allow
you to get rich and will allow you to keep you rich, so in this
proverb of mine the kind of "adaptation" sets the kind of tools that you
need, so if you need to adapt in internet, so it depends on your kind of
adaptation of your kind of job that for example will set the size of
knowledge about internet that you need so that to adapt efficiently in
your kind of job, so you are understanding the idea, so this proverb of
mine is efficient since it is adaptative to the contexts or situations,
so then you have to be of this right perfection and you have to think
Economies of scale since they also resulted in the most affordable price
of any product for the consumer without the manufacturer having to
sacrifice profits, and you have to be fast exponential growth by also
using digitalization and you have to be exponential thinking."

And you can read my new following Proverbs that i have just invented
quickly:

I have just invented the following two proverbs that also talks about
the exponential impact of digital transformation on your business, so i
invite you to read the following interesting article about it:

https://www.leaguedigital.com/articles/the-exponential-impact-of-digital-transformation-on-your-business/

And read my following proverbs about it:

Here is my new proverb:

"Being strong can become being weak by containing a small weak part that
makes you weak, and being weak can become being strong by containing a
small strong part of great weight of importance that makes you strong"

Here is my other new proverb:

"When you want to construct a much better version of yourself so
that to become successful, there is the first way of the hard working
way, but the hard working way is not the efficient and smart way, this
is why you can construct a much better version of yourself
by being some creative thinking and by being exponential thinking and by
using the exponential progress and growth brought by digitalization to
sell on internet your product or service from this some creative
thinking so that to be successful, so as you notice that this shows that
we have to be positive about our world, and this shows that my following
proverb is truth that actually says the following: The being weak can
become being strong by containing a small strong part of great weight of
importance that makes you strong, since the some creative thinking is a
small part of great weight of importance that makes you strong, since it
is not only capital and talents that make you successful, but it is also
some creative ideas that makes the great Capital that makes you
successful and the great capital that attracts talents that makes you
much more successful than successful."

More philosophy about what does it mean to be mature and more..

I invite you to read the following interesting article
about what does it mean to be mature:

What does it mean to be mature?

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/blogs/O-zone/what-does-it-mean-to-be-mature/

More of my philosophy about can we trust the smartests in how they measure what is beauty and Love..

There is still a philosophical question of:

Can we trust the smartests among us in how they measure what is beauty and Love ?

This is a really important question that follows from my explanation below of is Love and beauty subjective, i think i am smart
and i will answer it as follows:

I think we have discovered many sequences, patterns, or methods that permit to compose the actual pleasant beauty that we are defining as beauty, so then it logically follows that we can not say that beauty is subjective, since also we have not to be pessimistic, since the smartests among us that define what is beauty and Love will always enhance there intellectual taste and taste that make us adapt correctly in defining what is beauty and Love.

More precision of my philosophy of what is beauty and more..

Here is more precision of my definition of what is beauty, read it again:

I think i am smart, and i think i can define beauty with my fluid intelligence as the following:

Beauty comes from both order and harmony, and i think that beauty is "order" that is pleasant to the human senses, but this order that is pleasant of beauty is an arrangement or disposition according to a particular sequence, pattern, or method, and i think an order that is pleasant is an arrangement or disposition according to a particular sequence, pattern, or method that is more perfect or much more perfect or perfect, so when you have disorder that is unpleasant for the human senses, so it is not beautiful, so when you look at a circle it is an order that is pleasant to look at, this is why a circle is beautiful.

More of my philosophy about universal Love and beauty..

I think i am smart, and i think i am a wise type of person,

Now i can ask the following philosophical questions:

Does Love is subjective ?

Does Beauty is subjective ?

Here is my answer:

I think i am smart, and i will say that you have to know how to measure
it, so you have to know how to "prioritize" by weights of importance,
i mean that that so that to know about beauty, there is two ways of
doing it, first there is the inferior way of doing it by looking at beauty superficially , and it becomes an a not exact appearance and a not so good measure, and there is the second way that is like scientific
and it is to measure beauty with our smartness, by prioritizing and say that the smartests and wise persons among us have to measure
beauty and Love and know if we can calling them beauty and Love and if
we can accept them as beauty and Love, so then by measuring it this way with smartness and wisdom we can then say that Love and beauty don't become subjective, and as you have just noticed yesterday i said that Love looks like artificial intelligence, since it needs an action that merits a reward (as Love), and you can know more about it by reading my following new proverb:

Here is my new proverb:

"We can ask of from where comes the attachment of Love between
a mother and her son ? so i think i am smart and i will say
that it comes from the fact that it is like a reward, that the son
is loving or is being the son and the mother is giving a good reward like giving him more security or giving him food to eat, so as you are noticing that this rule can be applied to consumerism, since
you can use the same rule with your consumers in a smart
way, for example by giving the impression to your consumers that
you take care of there security by learning them with easy or the like, and then the consumers will love you much more and will be attracted by you."

So then we can say much more precisely that Love needs an action and
its reward (as Love), but there is individual love that is like a process of local optimization and there is universal Love that is a process of global optimization in a society that also can comes with a "margin" that makes us also be a level of tolerance on this or that action. And notice with me that it looks like the optimization of particle swarm optimization (PSO) in artificial intelligence, since the local optimization of PSO is like the process of individual Love, and the global optimization of PSO is like the process of the global Love in a society, and of course particle swarm optimization (PSO) in artificial intelligence is like Reinforcement Learning in AI(artificial intelligence), since in PSO in artificial intelligence we have the actions of the members of the population of PSO that searches for the optimal value that are found that are then rewarded by making them the
values that optimizes further and further towards the global optimum.

Click here to read the complete article