Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 17:02:17 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More of my philosophy about neo-nazism and white supremacism..
From: amine...@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Thu, 7 Oct 2021 00:02 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about neo-nazism and white supremacism..

What do you think is neo-nazism and white supremacism? i think you have
to be smart and notice that neo-nazis or white supremacists want to
be much more happy or happy by rejecting or killing the others like arabs or blacks or south americans etc. so is it amazing ? no it is not
amazing since even white europeans or blacks etc. are stupid people like neo-nazis and white supremacists, since humans want to eat good things and humans want to have the much more perfect thing or "perfect" thing and they want to be happy or much more happy, this is why they are racists and hateful and discriminatory, so we have not to waste too much of our time, and we have to know how to behave with humans, so we have to become much more wise and wise so that to know how to be successful,
and read my below thoughts so that to know how to be successful.

More of my philosophy about perfections and imperfections of our world..

I think i am smart, and i think that our physical world is far from being perfect, and it is full of imperfections, this is why i think
that we can not be happy with the physical world, and i think that the best perfection comes from like the immaterial or from our imagination and it comes from the software or from digitalization of imagination etc., so this is why i am in my poem below saying that by perfecting much more imagination this permits us to become peace of the mind and to become much more happy, and i think that it is the key to happiness, but you have to understand the requirement, this you be a kind of detachment(and read about it in my below thoughts), so read my following thoughts so that to understand:

More of my philosophy about my new poem..

I think i am smart, and i will explain more my poem below,
when you look at our world, it is full of imperfections,
so when for example you think the problem between Israel and Palestine, so it is a multifactorial problem, so it is not only jews that are responsable of this problem, but it is also palestinians and syrians and white europeans etc. that are responsable of this problem, so when you become much more wise or wise, you will learn how to not be affected by this problem or other problems of the many imperfections of our world, so then you will become much more wise or wise and you will start to be peace of mind that will permit you to be much more happy.

Here is my new poem called: "You speak to me about this so beautiful rain"

--

You speak to me about this so beautiful rain

Since it is like you are beautifully flying with an airplane

You speak to me about this so beautiful rain

Since it is like you are drinking a beautiful cup of champaign

You speak to me about this so beautiful rain

So then how can you flee this evil of pain ?

Since it is like being again free from the evil chains !

So how to be again free from the evil chains ?

It is by fleeing with your imagination and being like the other humane

So you have to know how to remain this "being" the beautiful thinking of the brain !

So then speak to me again and again about this so beautiful rain !

---

More of my philosophy about the gentle man and more..

I am using the word "gentle" in my below thoughts and writing,
and here is the definition of gentle man:

"In absolute terms a gentle man or a gentleman is a man who acts with grace, a man of serene carriage, and of quiet noble spirit."

More of my philosophy about my model of how to be successful..

I think i am smart, and notice my model below of how to be successful, so as you are noticing i am not saying in my model below that you have to be smart, but the definition of forethought is: "thinking or planning out in advance", so the good forethought is good thinking or good planning out in advance, so it means that you have to be smart,
and being smart is also being the creative that makes the tools that make you smart, since when you become rich by being creative you attract talents that are smart people and then you become smart, and notice that in my below model that being the average willpower and the average perseverance and being the desire to excel make you well educated, so i think that my below model of how to be successful is a smart abstraction of how to be successful.. Read again carefully my model of how to be successful so that you understand:

More precision about more of my philosophy about what are my kind of people...

I think i am smart, so my kind of people are humans that have a good character like having the desire to excel and being the right prudence and being the good forethought and being gentle and having an average willpower and an average perseverance, and i think that from those kind of characteristics we can easily evolve and become quickly much better humans, it is also my kind of women.

More of my philosophy on how to be successful..

So that to be successful as an individual we can say that we have to have the following:

The right prudence(caution or circumspection as to danger or risk) and good forethought, willpower, perseverance, and the desire to excel.

But i think that you can be successful as an individual by being prudent(caution or circumspection as to danger or risk) and by being a good forethought and by having the desire to excel and by having an average willpower and an average perseverance.

And i think that my following proverbs will help you to understand it more:

Here is my just new proverb and here is my other new proverbs:

"Consumers are demanding high quality at low prices, so this is
why you have to master the tools of adaptation, such as having
a good education with a good education system, since getting
rich quickly is not the wise thing to do, since mastering the
tools of adaptation like having a good education will allow
you to get rich and will allow you to keep you rich, so in this
proverb of mine the kind of "adaptation" sets the kind of tools that you
need, so if you need to adapt in internet, so it depends on your kind of
adaptation of your kind of job that for example will set the size of
knowledge about internet that you need so that to adapt efficiently in
your kind of job, so you are understanding the idea, so this proverb of
mine is efficient since it is adaptative to the contexts or situations,
so then you have to be of this right perfection and you have to think
Economies of scale since they also resulted in the most affordable price
of any product for the consumer without the manufacturer having to
sacrifice profits, and you have to be fast exponential growth by also
using digitalization and you have to be exponential thinking."

And you can read my new following Proverbs that i have just invented
quickly:

I have just invented the following two proverbs that also talks about
the exponential impact of digital transformation on your business, so i
invite you to read the following interesting article about it:

https://www.leaguedigital.com/articles/the-exponential-impact-of-digital-transformation-on-your-business/

And read my following proverbs about it:

Here is my new proverb:

"Being strong can become being weak by containing a small weak part that
makes you weak, and being weak can become being strong by containing a
small strong part of great weight of importance that makes you strong"

Here is my other new proverb:

"When you want to construct a much better version of yourself so
that to become successful, there is the first way of the hard working
way, but the hard working way is not the efficient and smart way, this
is why you can construct a much better version of yourself
by being some creative thinking and by being exponential thinking and by
using the exponential progress and growth brought by digitalization to
sell on internet your product or service from this some creative
thinking so that to be successful, so as you notice that this shows that
we have to be positive about our world, and this shows that my following
proverb is truth that actually says the following: The being weak can
become being strong by containing a small strong part of great weight of
importance that makes you strong, since the some creative thinking is a
small part of great weight of importance that makes you strong, since it
is not only capital and talents that make you successful, but it is also
some creative ideas that makes the great Capital that makes you
successful and the great capital that attracts talents that makes you
much more successful than successful."

More philosophy about what does it mean to be mature and more..

I invite you to read the following interesting article
about what does it mean to be mature:

What does it mean to be mature?

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/blogs/O-zone/what-does-it-mean-to-be-mature/

More of my philosophy about can we trust the smartests in how they measure what is beauty and Love..

There is still a philosophical question of:

Can we trust the smartests among us in how they measure what is beauty and Love ?

This is a really important question that follows from my explanation below of is Love and beauty subjective, i think i am smart
and i will answer it as follows:

I think we have discovered many sequences, patterns, or methods that permit to compose the actual pleasant beauty that we are defining as beauty, so then it logically follows that we can not say that beauty is subjective, since also we have not to be pessimistic, since the smartests among us that define what is beauty and Love will always enhance there intellectual taste and taste that make us adapt correctly in defining what is beauty and Love.

Click here to read the complete article