Fascinating is a word I use for the unexpected. -- Spock, "The Squire of Gothos", stardate 2124.5

tech / sci.math / Re: Archimedes "stupid insane imp of math" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

SubjectAuthor
* 1-NOVA's "Particles Unknown" show, should have been more aptly titledArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: Archimedes "stupid insane imp of math" Plutonium flunked the mathMichael Moroney
 `- Re: Archimedes "stupid insane imp of math" Plutonium flunked the mathArchimedes Plutonium

1
1-NOVA's "Particles Unknown" show, should have been more aptly titled "Physicists without a Logic Brain, still working away, and digging themselves deeper and deeper in dog poo" So many mistakes in this NOVA show, that I predict in the future,

<6b4c6b83-1c8e-410d-983c-e874ddf5c77en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=78926&group=sci.math#78926

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 20:38:33 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: 1-NOVA's "Particles Unknown" show, should have been more aptly titled
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 7 Oct 2021 03:38 UTC

Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Oct 6, 2021, 9:26 PM
to Plutonium Atom Universe
NOVA's "Particles Unknown" show, should have been more aptly titled "Physicists without a Logic Brain, still working away, and digging themselves deeper and deeper in dog poo"

So many mistakes in this NOVA show, that I predict in the future, this show will be interspliced with Bugs Bunny comics on Sunday morning in between Bugs Bunny confronted by Elmer Fudd and Daffy Duck gets the whomp-um..., or the Tasmanian Devil with Bugs Bunny, and many other favorites.

An early on mistake was the host kept saying the Standard Model from 1950 onwards was the pinnacle peak of physics theory. Terribly terribly wrong and they should fire their main editor of NOVA. The pinnacle peak of physics theory is Quantum Electrodynamics. And the Standard Model in comparison is a piece of fetid dog shit.

The Standard Model is all postdiction postdiction, never any prediction that a true theory has. In fact every time new physics data comes in, those at the Standard Model are busily trying to fudge, fudge factor their theory to make it agree with the new data.

No-one in this program except for Fermi and Pauli showed any signs of a Logical brain.

But AP learned something, and this show, not all a cultural desert of a science show. AP learned that as Ray Davis found only 1/3 of the Solar Neutrinos from the Sun. AP learned that AP has to explain that number directly from the true theory of how Sun and stars shine-- the Faraday Law of a thrusting muon inside each and every proton which is not 938MeV but actually 840MeV. And that this thrusting of muon inside each proton creates Dirac magnetic monopoles and creates the 0.5MeV particle that 20th century physics mistook as the atom's electron.

So, yes, AP has been negliglent of not using his theories, to show that Ray Davis's 1/3 neutrino count comes directly from the Sun shining from Faraday law, not from bozo the clown fusion, with the crazy crackpot ideas of neutrino flipping. Which even Fermi is now showing breaks in Standard Model with neutrinos flipping at short distances and yet the ever increasing no logical brains bozos saying a 4th neutrino-- the sterile neutrino is the blame.. Right about here you need to show a movie where a liar in a murder mystery, continues to have to liar and liar just to get himself extricated from his last liaring.

So, the challenge is on AP, for his theory is correct, and can AP theory yield a 1/3 neutrino count from the Sun?

Let us all wish AP luck and to thus retire the Bugs Bunny comedy act of all those physicists except Pauli and Fermi and Ray Davis who made a ignorant arse of themselves in physics.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Oct, 6, 2021, 9:43 PM
to Plutonium Atom Universe
Yes, AP believes he has a simple quick and easy proof that the Sun neutrinos are according to theory be 1/3 the Count for which the dumbarse Standard Model proffers with its 2/3 missing neutrinos.

What AP offers is that the sun shines from Faraday law, and not from fusion.. So that means Cylindrical geometry of volume not Spherical geometry as in fusion. Faraday law is Cylindrical as muon thrusts through proton, or as bar magnet thrusts through coil.

In cylindrical geometry, you can only fit 2/3 of the volume of a cylinder inside a sphere, and as matter of fact the reverse is also true, that the 2/3 of a sphere volume is nested inside a cylinder.

In fact this is the AP, fusion barrier principle that fusion can only reach 2/3 breakeven and never actually reach breakeven.

So yes, I can easily prove the Sun missing neutrinos of 2/3 missing count.

So that the Sun is physically a Cylinder one pointed at Earth and the other pointed in the opposite direction and so 1/2 of 2/3 is the number of neutrinos that hits Earth.

Re: Archimedes "stupid insane imp of math" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<sjlspo$1gu3$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=78931&group=sci.math#78931

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "stupid insane imp of math" Plutonium flunked the math
test of a lifetime-generation test
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2021 00:24:28 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Thu, 7 Oct 2021 04:24 UTC

🐷 of Math and 🐗 of Physics Archimedes "Kim Jong Un's minion" Plutonium
<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

> NOVA's "Particles Unknown" show, should have been more aptly titled "Physicists without a Logic Brain, still working away, and digging themselves deeper and deeper in dog poo"

Warning: ArchiePoo is pretending that he actually knows about physics.
ArchiePoo knows as much about physics as Donald Trump knows about
brain surgery.

WARNING TO STUDENTS, PARENTS and TEACHERS: Archimedes Plutonium is
offering to teach your children his broken physics and math. BEWARE! He
will corrupt the minds of your children! Mr. Plutonium is not content to
be a failure of math and physics all by himself. He wants everyone else
to fail as well! He teaches bizarre false physics and math, such as atoms
contain the unstable muon, the ellipse isn't a conic section, that there
are no negative numbers, no complex numbers, that a sine wave isn't
sinusoidal but semicircles, cycloids or parabolas (depending on his
mood), plus many, many other instances of bad math and physics.

Plutonium has previously tried to corrupt our youth by posting his books
on Usenet. That has failed until now, perhaps in part due to the fact
Usenet is an old, dying medium few modern students even know of, much
less use. However, Mr. Plutonium has somehow duped Amazon into providing
his dangerous books for free on Kindle. This has greatly increased the
danger to our students!

One of his dangerous tricks is teach false Boolean logic such as 10 AND 2
= 12. His method at doing this is particularly insidious. He'll post a
false statement that nobody believes, such as 10 OR 2 = 12, say that it
is false (which it is), but then he'll try to replace it with another
similar false statement such as 10 AND 2 = 12, in order to really confuse
future computer scientists. Plutonium is taking advantage of the fact
that AND means different things in Boolean logic and elementary
arithmetic, as AND is an informal synonym for plus/addition. It is
important for future computer scientists to remember that in the bitwise
Boolean logic used by modern computers, 10 OR 2 = 10 and 10 AND 2 = 2. Of
course in pure Boolean logic the only possible values are true and false
(1 or 0), so in pure Boolean logic the statements "10 AND 2" and "10 OR
2" don't even make sense. Don't let evil Plutonium's bad logic confuse
you!

Additionally, Plutonium has started a Cult of Failure. He is trying to
convince students to worship his evil pagan Plutonium atom god of
failure. This cult is anti-science and anti-mathematics. Its only goal is
to promote failure in math and science.

Nobody knows why he wishes to corrupt the minds of our youth like this.
Perhaps he is envious of their potential success, which he never had
because he is a failure at math and science. Plutonium is not content to
be a failure at math and physics all by himself. He wants everyone to
fail as well. Some claim he is an agent of China, in order for them to
dominate the world economy. Maybe he is a minion of Kim Jong Un of North
Korea. Most likely he is an agent of Putin and Russia, because he has
previously attempted to summon Russian robots in 2017 "to create a new,
true mathematics" in an attempt to destroy mathematics. But the point is,
stay away, if he offers to give or sell you his dangerous books.
Especially now since they are available for free from otherwise
legitimate Amazon.

Re: Archimedes "stupid insane imp of math" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<37b44f41-564a-4527-91e5-b032b5619f51n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=78942&group=sci.math#78942

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 23:19:23 -0700 (PDT)
test of a lifetime-generation test
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 7 Oct 2021 06:19 UTC

Kibo Parry M on>🐷 Physics David Kaiser "Kim Jong Un's minion" Frank Close
On Wednesday, October 6, 2021 at 11:47:58 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> 🐷 of Math and 🐗 of Physics David Kaiser "Kim Jong Un's minion" Frank Close
> MIT & Oxford Univ> fails at math and science:

AP writes: AP no longer tolerates criminal stalkers like Kibo Parry M and shredds his hate spew and spits it back into his lap.