Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2022 10:59:46 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Mandate of the One World's Government for current physics
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Sat, 22 Jan 2022 18:59 UTC

We, children of Einstein's dream, are his dreamed OWG.

We mandate, being in force since Nov. 25, 1915, that physics has only
two axioms:

1) The POINT exist.

2) General Relativity exist.

Be arranged all the procedures for the rest of Hard Sciences to accommodate
to these two axioms.

Developed plans show that the entire work will take 107 years, with most of
the efforts done after a world war wipe out possible dissidents.

Re: Mandate of the One World's Government for current physics

<sshkl1$foi$4@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=79035&group=sci.physics.relativity#79035

From: eru...@vcbnxc.er (Keegan Buker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2022 19:07:13 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Keegan Buker - Sat, 22 Jan 2022 19:07 UTC

Richard Hertz wrote:

> We, children of Einstein's dream, are his dreamed OWG.
> We mandate, being in force since Nov. 25, 1915, that physics has only
> two axioms: 1) The POINT exist. 2) General Relativity exist.

pardone moise,

The Truth reaches the EU parliament
https://www.bitchute.com/video/eEdZegfPC3dO/

Now, that's a real politician. No strings attached. They have known the
truth. These world capitalist *public_servants* are all Evil. Never ever
give power away to these capitalist demons. Murderers child rapists.
It is Murder, mass_murder and war_crimes, and no *anti_capitalists*
whatsoever. They do like it.

Why own the world, in communism, when they kill you legally in capitalism.

It goes to show how removed from reality these *liberal_capitalist*
politicians are...It takes *whole_two_years* for the news to reach them.