Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2022 04:25:15 -0800 (PST)
Subject: The Fundamental Axiom of Future Physics
From: pva...@yahoo.com (Pentcho Valev)
 by: Pentcho Valev - Sat, 22 Jan 2022 12:25 UTC

The observer starts moving towards the light source:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg7O4rtlwEE

Two obvious facts in this particular scenario:

(A) The speed and the frequency of the light pulses vary proportionally for the observer.

(B) The wavelength (distance between light pulses) remains constant.

The fact (B) remains a fact in ANY scenario (moving emitter, moving observer, presence or absence of gravity) and will become the fundamental axiom of future, Einstein-free physics:

For a given emitter, the wavelength of light is constant.

Some corollaries:

Corollary 1: Any frequency shift entails (is caused by) a proportional speed-of-light shift.

Corollary 2: If the emitter and the observer (receiver) travel towards each other with relative speed v, the speed of light as measured by the observer is c' = c+v, as per Newton's theory.

Corollary 3: Spacetime and gravitational waves (ripples in spacetime) don't exist. LIGO's "discoveries" are fake.

Corollary 4: Light falls in a gravitational field with the same acceleration as ordinary falling bodies - near Earth's surface the accelerations of falling photons is g = 9.8 m/s^2. Accordingly, there is no gravitational time dilation: Einstein's general relativity is an absurdity.

Corollary 5: The Hubble redshift is due to light slowing down as it travels through vacuum. The universe is not expanding.

See more here: https://twitter.com/pentcho_valev

Pentcho Valev

Re: The Fundamental Axiom of Future Physics

<sshfe2$822$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=79021&group=sci.physics.relativity#79021

From: eru...@vcbnxc.er (Keegan Buker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: The Fundamental Axiom of Future Physics
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2022 17:38:20 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Keegan Buker - Sat, 22 Jan 2022 17:38 UTC

Pentcho Valev wrote:

> The observer starts moving towards the light source:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg7O4rtlwEE
> Two obvious facts in this particular scenario:
> (A) The speed and the frequency of the light pulses vary proportionally
> for the observer.
> (B) The wavelength (distance between light pulses) remains constant.

good post. Here we have capitalist america.

OVER 40 MILLION FRAUDULENT DEEDS! Estimated 67 MILLION HOMELESS AMERICANS
- CRIMINAL CORRUPTION
https://www.bitchute.com/video/MsQtqc1EQKr1/

Re: The Fundamental Axiom of Future Physics

<d0447f2a-55d6-4a14-a56d-bf9a61f88015n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=79033&group=sci.physics.relativity#79033

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2022 11:00:58 -0800 (PST)
From: pva...@yahoo.com (Pentcho Valev)
 by: Pentcho Valev - Sat, 22 Jan 2022 19:00 UTC

The texts below unwittingly suggest that, as light falls in a gravitational field, its speed and frequency vary proportionally while its WAVELENGTH REMAINS CONSTANT, in accordance with the formula (frequency)=(speed of light)/(wavelength).

University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign: "Consider a falling object. ITS SPEED INCREASES AS IT IS FALLING. Hence, if we were to associate a frequency with that object the frequency should increase accordingly as it falls to earth. Because of the equivalence between gravitational and inertial mass, WE SHOULD OBSERVE THE SAME EFFECT FOR LIGHT. So lets shine a light beam from the top of a very tall building. If we can measure the frequency shift as the light beam descends the building, we should be able to discern how gravity affects a falling light beam. This was done by Pound and Rebka in 1960. They shone a light from the top of the Jefferson tower at Harvard and measured the frequency shift. The frequency shift was tiny but in agreement with the theoretical prediction. Consider a light beam that is travelling away from a gravitational field. Its frequency should shift to lower values. This is known as the gravitational red shift of light." https://courses.physics.illinois.edu/phys419/sp2011/lectures/Lecture13/L13r.html

Albert Einstein Institute: "You do not need general relativity to derive the correct prediction for the gravitational redshift. A combination of Newtonian gravity, a particle theory of light, and the weak equivalence principle (gravitating mass equals inertial mass) suffices. [...] The gravitational redshift was first measured on earth in 1960-65 by Pound, Rebka, and Snider at Harvard University..." http://www.einstein-online.info/spotlights/redshift_white_dwarfs.html

"We conclude, therefore, that A BEAM OF LIGHT WILL ACCELERATE IN A GRAVITATIONAL FIELD AS DO OBJECTS WITH REST MASS. For example, near the surface of Earth light will fall with acceleration 9.8 m/s^2." http://web.pdx.edu/~pmoeck/books/Tipler_Llewellyn.pdf

More here: https://twitter.com/pentcho_valev

Pentcho Valev

Re: The Fundamental Axiom of Future Physics

<6aaaf44d-ecfe-40ee-9b8d-7aea13fbeab9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=79105&group=sci.physics.relativity#79105

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 06:38:29 -0800 (PST)
From: pva...@yahoo.com (Pentcho Valev)
 by: Pentcho Valev - Sun, 23 Jan 2022 14:38 UTC

Doppler Effect: Moving Observer https://youtube.com/watch?v=UHpPsnJNKrk

In the case of light, two conclusions from the above video are important:

(1) The wavelength of light remains constant.

(2) The speed of light relative to the observer is VARIABLE (V'w=Vw+Vo from the video can be replaced with c'=c+Vo), in violation of Einstein's relativity.

Conclusion (1) is not surprising because the wavelength remains constant in the case of sound or any other waves. However the analogy between light and sound stops working when, unlike in the above video, it is the source that starts moving towards the observer. Then the wavelength of sound shifts but the wavelength of light doesn't! Big surprise, isn't it?

VARIABLE wavelength of light

https://youtube.com/watch?v=xsVxC_NR64M

contradicts the principle of relativity. If the wavelength varied with the speed of the emitter, the emitter would measure the variations inside his spaceship and then would be able to calculate his speed without looking outside! (Note that an emitter of sound cannot perform an analogous procedure, so "variable wavelength of sound" does not contradict the principle of relativity.)

The fundamental axiom of future (Einstein-free) physics, valid in ANY scenario:

The wavelength of light is constant for a given emitter.