tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: Is everything in life Relative?

SubjectAuthor
* Is everything in life Relative?The Starmaker
+* Re: Is everything in life Relative?Richard Hertz
|`* Re: Is everything in life Relative?The Starmaker
| +* Re: Is everything in life Relative?Carter Abaza
| |`* Re: Is everything in life Relative?whodat
| | `- Re: Is everything in life Relative?Carter Abaza
| +* Re: Is everything in life Relative?The Starmaker
| |`* Re: Is everything in life Relative?The Starmaker
| | `* Re: Is everything in life Relative?The Starmaker
| |  `- Re: Is everything in life Relative?whodat
| `* Re: Is everything in life Relative?Thomas Heger
|  `* Re: Is everything in life Relative?whodat
|   `* Re: Is everything in life Relative?mitchr...@gmail.com
|    `- Re: Is everything in life Relative?Fraga Kent
+- Re: Is everything in life Relative?mitchr...@gmail.com
`* Re: Is everything in life Relative?Ken Seto
 +- Re: Is everything in life Relative?Carmen York
 `- Re: Is everything in life Relative?The Starmaker

1
Is everything in life Relative?

<61EE3091.29C7@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=79180&group=sci.physics.relativity#79180

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Is everything in life Relative?
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 20:52:33 -0800
 by: The Starmaker - Mon, 24 Jan 2022 04:52 UTC

Okay, it is the year 2022.

Is everything in life Relative?

Has that question been answerd or yous still don't know?

Is everything in life Relative?

The answer is either Yes, or No.

But I don't expect people in a relativity newsgroup capable of answering
that question...correctly.

The answer is either Yes, or No.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: Is everything in life Relative?

<31e1c3f5-a4b4-4d8e-9719-f75d928995b1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=79181&group=sci.physics.relativity#79181

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 21:14:25 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Is everything in life Relative?
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Mon, 24 Jan 2022 05:14 UTC

On Monday, January 24, 2022 at 1:51:58 AM UTC-3, The Starmaker wrote:
> Okay, it is the year 2022.
>
> Is everything in life Relative?
>
> Has that question been answerd or yous still don't know?
>
> Is everything in life Relative?
>

> The answer is either Yes, or No.
>
> But I don't expect people in a relativity newsgroup capable of answering
> that question...correctly.
>
> The answer is either Yes, or No.
>
> --
> The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
> and challenge
> the unchallengeable.

Depends on your place coming to this world.

For a conservative, the answer is NO.
For a liberal, the answer is YES.

Who lives easier, with the lowest angst? Conservative people.
They believe that life is predetermined, and occurrences are absolute, because there is no chance in a written destiny.
Only things of which you are not aware, yet.

Liberals think that are chances, and that relativism is a way out for their fate. That future is not written for them, so the struggle and angst.

Re: Is everything in life Relative?

<61EE4DAB.4E5@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=79183&group=sci.physics.relativity#79183

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 22:56:43 -0800
 by: The Starmaker - Mon, 24 Jan 2022 06:56 UTC

Richard Hertz wrote:

> On Monday, January 24, 2022 at 1:51:58 AM UTC-3, The Starmaker wrote:
> > Okay, it is the year 2022.
> >
> > Is everything in life Relative?
> >
> > Has that question been answerd or yous still don't know?
> >
> > Is everything in life Relative?
> >

> > The answer is either Yes, or No.
> >
> > But I don't expect people in a relativity newsgroup capable of answering
> > that question...correctly.
> >
> > The answer is either Yes, or No.
> >
> > --
> > The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> > to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
> > and challenge
> > the unchallengeable.
>
> Depends on your place coming to this world.
>
> For a conservative, the answer is NO.
> For a liberal, the answer is YES.
>
> Who lives easier, with the lowest angst? Conservative people.
> They believe that life is predetermined, and occurrences are absolute, because there is no chance in a written destiny.
> Only things of which you are not aware, yet.
>
> Liberals think that are chances, and that relativism is a way out for their fate. That future is not written for them, so the struggle and angst.

I gave you a hint..The answer is either Yes, or No.

"either' is the operative word. Meaning 'one or the other'.

That means, saying Yes and No is not an answer.

It's 'either' Yes, or No.

But I don't expect people in a relativity newsgroup capable of answering
that question...correctly.

Not even The Odd Bodkin is capable of answering 'either' Yes, or No. He simply doesn't know...(probably not in any of his textbooks.)

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: Is everything in life Relative?

<ssn2v9$ssr$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=79233&group=sci.physics.relativity#79233

From: eer...@arda.ca (Carter Abaza)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 20:42:17 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Carter Abaza - Mon, 24 Jan 2022 20:42 UTC

The Starmaker wrote:

>> Liberals think that are chances, and that relativism is a way out for
>> their fate. That future is not written for them, so the struggle and
>> angst.
>
> I gave you a hint..The answer is either Yes, or No.
> "either' is the operative word. Meaning 'one or the other'
> That means, saying Yes and No is not an answer.
> It's 'either' Yes, or No.

that's exclusive OR, stupid. Not OR. What are you talking about, the
gringos faked the manned moon landing, 9/11, the Irak war, the
Afghanistan war, the Libya war, the Syrian war, the "covid" lethal
injection said "vaccine", etc, they fake everything. And call it
capitalist "intelligence". How on earth is that intelligence, when you
lie and fake everything.

Re: Is everything in life Relative?

<j58s2fF56frU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=79237&group=sci.physics.relativity#79237

From: whod...@void.nowgre.com (whodat)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 17:46:18 -0600
 by: whodat - Mon, 24 Jan 2022 23:46 UTC

On 1/24/2022 2:42 PM, Carter Abaza wrote:
> The Starmaker wrote:
>
>>> Liberals think that are chances, and that relativism is a way out for
>>> their fate. That future is not written for them, so the struggle and
>>> angst.
>>
>> I gave you a hint..The answer is either Yes, or No.
>> "either' is the operative word. Meaning 'one or the other'
>> That means, saying Yes and No is not an answer.
>> It's 'either' Yes, or No.
>
> that's exclusive OR, stupid. Not OR. What are you talking about, the
> gringos faked the manned moon landing, 9/11, the Irak war, the
> Afghanistan war, the Libya war, the Syrian war, the "covid" lethal
> injection said "vaccine", etc, they fake everything. And call it
> capitalist "intelligence". How on earth is that intelligence, when you
> lie and fake everything.

Actually fake outcomes would possibly be preferable. Since you appear to
be stuck in a universe that has no pleasant outcomes why not invent
pleasant ones. If that's your goal you're not being very successful. I
mean of you're going to deny unpleasant history, why have you failed to
do better? Enquiring minds wonder about such things. For me it is just
a passing amusement. Obviously your answer, if any, is of no
consequence. Do as you will.

Re: Is everything in life Relative?

<ssned0$1p0p$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=79238&group=sci.physics.relativity#79238

From: eer...@arda.ca (Carter Abaza)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 23:57:20 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Carter Abaza - Mon, 24 Jan 2022 23:57 UTC

whodat wrote:

>> capitalist "intelligence". How on earth is that intelligence, when you
>> lie and fake everything.
>
> Actually fake outcomes would possibly be preferable. Since you appear to
> be stuck in a universe that has no pleasant outcomes why not invent
> pleasant ones. If that's your goal you're not being very successful. I
> mean of you're going to deny unpleasant history, why have you failed to
> do better? Enquiring minds wonder about such things. For me it is just a
> passing amusement. Obviously your answer, if any, is of no consequence.
> Do as you will.

it explain your stupidity in physics and relativity. Healthy kids and
humans don't need injections said "vaccines", you imbecile.

Re: Is everything in life Relative?

<61F0E79B.6075@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=79319&group=sci.physics.relativity#79319

Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 22:18:03 -0800
From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
 by: The Starmaker - Wed, 26 Jan 2022 06:18 UTC

The Starmaker wrote:

> Richard Hertz wrote:
> >
> > On Monday, January 24, 2022 at 1:51:58 AM UTC-3, The Starmaker wrote:
> > > Okay, it is the year 2022.
> > >
> > > Is everything in life Relative?
> > >
> > > Has that question been answerd or yous still don't know?
> > >
> > > Is everything in life Relative?
> > >

> > > The answer is either Yes, or No.
> > >
> > > But I don't expect people in a relativity newsgroup capable of answering
> > > that question...correctly.
> > >
> > > The answer is either Yes, or No.
> > >
> > > --
> > > The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> > > to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
> > > and challenge
> > > the unchallengeable.
> >
> > Depends on your place coming to this world.
> >
> > For a conservative, the answer is NO.
> > For a liberal, the answer is YES.
> >
> > Who lives easier, with the lowest angst? Conservative people.
> > They believe that life is predetermined, and occurrences are absolute, because there is no chance in a written destiny.
> > Only things of which you are not aware, yet.
> >
> > Liberals think that are chances, and that relativism is a way out for their fate. That future is not written for them, so the struggle and angst.
>
> I gave you a hint..The answer is either Yes, or No.
>
> "either' is the operative word. Meaning 'one or the other'.
>
> That means, saying Yes and No is not an answer.
>
> It's 'either' Yes, or No.
>
> But I don't expect people in a relativity newsgroup capable of answering
> that question...correctly.
>
> Not even The Odd Bodkin is capable of answering 'either' Yes, or No. He simply doesn't know...(probably not in any of his textbooks.)

After the Odd Bodkin goes through all his 'textbooks', he notice he cannot find anything about "Is everything in life Relative?".

I mean, for years, maybe decades, people have been saying (from all walks of life) 'Everything is Relative'.

So, I ask the question: Is everything in life Relative?

Now, the Odd Bodkin starts doing 'internet searches', google searches, and he notices there is a lot of
misinformation, disinformation, all webpages filled with conflicting information to a point
the Odd Bodkin STILL does not know to this day

Is everything in life Relative?

And this is suppose to be a Relative newsgroup???? Nobody knows the answer to a very simple question...in a relativity newsgroup???

But maybe I'm wrong..what I believe is a very simple question might be a very complicated question.

So, why is everybody saying "everything is relative" if nobody knows if everything is relative?

Even the Odd Bodkin probably goes around sayin "everything is relative" even if he doesn't know himself if everything is relativity.

I gave you a hint..The answer is either Yes, or No.

Is everything in life Relative?

(poor odd bodkin, doesn't know the answer...after ten years in relativity skool)

wat a waste.

(and add his little stint as a professor)

Is everything in life Relative?

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: Is everything in life Relative?

<daded083-17a6-4655-b046-1532f922958dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=79359&group=sci.physics.relativity#79359

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 09:45:16 -0800 (PST)
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Wed, 26 Jan 2022 17:45 UTC

On Sunday, January 23, 2022 at 8:51:58 PM UTC-8, The Starmaker wrote:
> Okay, it is the year 2022.
>
> Is everything in life Relative?
>
> Has that question been answerd or yous still don't know?
>
> Is everything in life Relative?
>

> The answer is either Yes, or No.
>
> But I don't expect people in a relativity newsgroup capable of answering
> that question...correctly.
>
> The answer is either Yes, or No.
>
> --
> The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
> and challenge
> the unchallengeable.

Einstein didn't need relativity. He proposed an alternative.
That alternative has no contradictions.
It is the better theory.

Re: Is everything in life Relative?

<61F1A5E0.68F5@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=79376&group=sci.physics.relativity#79376

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 11:49:52 -0800
 by: The Starmaker - Wed, 26 Jan 2022 19:49 UTC

The Starmaker wrote:

> The Starmaker wrote:
> >
> > Richard Hertz wrote:

> > > Depends on your place coming to this world.
> > >
> > > For a conservative, the answer is NO.
> > > For a liberal, the answer is YES.
> > >
> > > Who lives easier, with the lowest angst? Conservative people.
> > > They believe that life is predetermined, and occurrences are absolute, because there is no chance in a written destiny.
> > > Only things of which you are not aware, yet.
> > >
> > > Liberals think that are chances, and that relativism is a way out for their fate. That future is not written for them, so the struggle and angst.
> >
> > I gave you a hint..The answer is either Yes, or No.
> >
> > "either' is the operative word. Meaning 'one or the other'.
> >
> > That means, saying Yes and No is not an answer.
> >
> > It's 'either' Yes, or No.
> >
> > But I don't expect people in a relativity newsgroup capable of answering
> > that question...correctly.
> >
> > Not even The Odd Bodkin is capable of answering 'either' Yes, or No. He simply doesn't know...(probably not in any of his textbooks.)
> >

> After the Odd Bodkin goes through all his 'textbooks', he notice he cannot find anything about "Is everything in life Relative?".
>
> I mean, for years, maybe decades, people have been saying (from all walks of life) 'Everything is Relative'.
>
> So, I ask the question: Is everything in life Relative?
>
> Now, the Odd Bodkin starts doing 'internet searches', google searches, and he notices there is a lot of
> misinformation, disinformation, all webpages filled with conflicting information to a point
> the Odd Bodkin STILL does not know to this day
>
> Is everything in life Relative?
>
> And this is suppose to be a Relative newsgroup???? Nobody knows the answer to a very simple question...in a relativity newsgroup???
>
> But maybe I'm wrong..what I believe is a very simple question might be a very complicated question.
>
> So, why is everybody saying "everything is relative" if nobody knows if everything is relative?
>
> Even the Odd Bodkin probably goes around sayin "everything is relative" even if he doesn't know himself if everything is relative.
>
> I gave you a hint..The answer is either Yes, or No.
>
> Is everything in life Relative?
>
> (poor odd bodkin, doesn't know the answer...after ten years in relativity skool)
>
> wat a waste.
>
> (and add his little stint as a professor)

Did I say "little stint"??? Man, I'm talking about a BIG fuckin STINT!!!!

Almost TEN YEARS stint.

I'm talking about more than TWENTY YEARS in relativity skool!!!!

WHAT A FUCKIN WASTE!!!!

Cause he doesn't know ... Is everything in life Relative????

(maybe his textbooks are outdated...)

I mean, I unnderstand...'what you don't know, you don't know'.

But the Odd Bodkin might be having a bigger problem...

he cannot not find the answer on the internet!

He keeps getting messages from Google...

"Our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer network."
To continue using Google, solve the reCAPTCHA.

Is that a boat????

How many ukuleles do you see?

FINALLY! I'M IN!!

> --
> The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
> the unchallengeable.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: Is everything in life Relative?

<61F2149C.72F1@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=79427&group=sci.physics.relativity#79427

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 19:42:20 -0800
 by: The Starmaker - Thu, 27 Jan 2022 03:42 UTC

The Starmaker wrote:

> The Starmaker wrote:
> >
> > The Starmaker wrote:

> > > I gave you a hint..The answer is either Yes, or No.
> > >
> > > "either' is the operative word. Meaning 'one or the other'.
> > >
> > > That means, saying Yes and No is not an answer.
> > >
> > > It's 'either' Yes, or No.
> > >
> > > But I don't expect people in a relativity newsgroup capable of answering
> > > that question...correctly.
> > >
> > > Not even The Odd Bodkin is capable of answering 'either' Yes, or No. He simply doesn't know...(probably not in any of his textbooks.)
> > >

> > After the Odd Bodkin goes through all his 'textbooks', he notice he cannot find anything about "Is everything in life Relative?".
> >
> > I mean, for years, maybe decades, people have been saying (from all walks of life) 'Everything is Relative'.
> >
> > So, I ask the question: Is everything in life Relative?
> >
> > Now, the Odd Bodkin starts doing 'internet searches', google searches, and he notices there is a lot of
> > misinformation, disinformation, all webpages filled with conflicting information to a point
> > the Odd Bodkin STILL does not know to this day
> >
> > Is everything in life Relative?
> >
> > And this is suppose to be a Relative newsgroup???? Nobody knows the answer to a very simple question...in a relativity newsgroup???
> >
> > But maybe I'm wrong..what I believe is a very simple question might be a very complicated question.
> >
> > So, why is everybody saying "everything is relative" if nobody knows if everything is relative?
> >
> > Even the Odd Bodkin probably goes around sayin "everything is relative" even if he doesn't know himself if everything is relative.
> >
> > I gave you a hint..The answer is either Yes, or No.
> >
> > Is everything in life Relative?
> >
> > (poor odd bodkin, doesn't know the answer...after ten years in relativity skool)
> >
> > wat a waste.
> >
> > (and add his little stint as a professor)
>
> Did I say "little stint"??? Man, I'm talking about a BIG fuckin STINT!!!!
>
> Almost TEN YEARS stint.
>
> I'm talking about more than TWENTY YEARS in relativity skool!!!!
>
> WHAT A FUCKIN WASTE!!!!
>
> Cause he doesn't know ... Is everything in life Relative????
>
> (maybe his textbooks are outdated...)
>
> I mean, I unnderstand...'what you don't know, you don't know'.
>
> But the Odd Bodkin might be having a bigger problem...
>
> he cannot not find the answer on the internet!
>
> He keeps getting messages from Google...
>
> "Our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer network."
> To continue using Google, solve the reCAPTCHA.
>
> Is that a boat????
>
> How many ukuleles do you see?
>
> FINALLY! I'M IN!!

But, the Odd Bodkin cannot make the mistake of coming up with the 'wrong' answer because
it would be out-of-character (the God character)....and ruin his reputation of
always coming up with the right answers.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: Is everything in life Relative?

<j5esfmF9oh5U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=79432&group=sci.physics.relativity#79432

From: whod...@void.nowgre.com (whodat)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 00:30:07 -0600
 by: whodat - Thu, 27 Jan 2022 06:30 UTC

On 1/26/2022 9:42 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
[...]

> But, the Odd Bodkin cannot make the mistake of coming up with the 'wrong' answer because
> it would be out-of-character (the God character)....and ruin his reputation of
> always coming up with the right answers.

The problem is that when disagreements go on too long they shift into
plain ordinary stupidity. Please be aware that I'm not singling you out
in this critique, but simply used your posting as a place to hang a
criticism that is widely based. And yes, your postings are in the
category mentioned, along with tons of others even including some
whose scientific posture began as anti-crank.

Sadly there's a lot more to be said along this line of reasoning, but
I hope I've said enough already. Truly sane people know when to quit.

Re: Is everything in life Relative?

<j5eskvF9nr1U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=79433&group=sci.physics.relativity#79433

From: ttt_...@web.de (Thomas Heger)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 07:33:06 +0100
 by: Thomas Heger - Thu, 27 Jan 2022 06:33 UTC

Am 24.01.2022 um 07:56 schrieb The Starmaker:
> Richard Hertz wrote:
>>
>> On Monday, January 24, 2022 at 1:51:58 AM UTC-3, The Starmaker wrote:
>>> Okay, it is the year 2022.
>>>
>>> Is everything in life Relative?
>>>
>>> Has that question been answerd or yous still don't know?
>>>
>>> Is everything in life Relative?
>>>

>>> The answer is either Yes, or No.
>>>
>>> But I don't expect people in a relativity newsgroup capable of answering
>>> that question...correctly.
>>>
>>> The answer is either Yes, or No.
>>>
>>> --
>>> The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
>>> to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
>>> and challenge
>>> the unchallengeable.
>>
>> Depends on your place coming to this world.
>>
>> For a conservative, the answer is NO.
>> For a liberal, the answer is YES.
>>
>> Who lives easier, with the lowest angst? Conservative people.
>> They believe that life is predetermined, and occurrences are absolute, because there is no chance in a written destiny.
>> Only things of which you are not aware, yet.
>>
>> Liberals think that are chances, and that relativism is a way out for their fate. That future is not written for them, so the struggle and angst.
>
> I gave you a hint..The answer is either Yes, or No.
>
> "either' is the operative word. Meaning 'one or the other'.
>

> That means, saying Yes and No is not an answer.
>
> It's 'either' Yes, or No.

Wrong!

Because the opposite to 'everything is relative' is not 'nothing is
relative'.

The opposite is 'at least one thing is not relative'.

I would say: yes, at least one thing is not relative. That is me in
respect to myself.

TH

Re: Is everything in life Relative?

<j5frjiFfiorU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=79457&group=sci.physics.relativity#79457

From: whod...@void.nowgre.com (whodat)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 09:21:15 -0600
 by: whodat - Thu, 27 Jan 2022 15:21 UTC

On 1/27/2022 12:33 AM, Thomas Heger wrote:
> Am 24.01.2022 um 07:56 schrieb The Starmaker:
>> Richard Hertz wrote:

>>> Depends on your place coming to this world.
>>>
>>> For a conservative, the answer is NO.
>>> For a liberal, the answer is YES.
>>>
>>> Who lives easier, with the lowest angst? Conservative people.
>>> They believe that life is predetermined, and occurrences are
>>> absolute, because there is no chance in a written destiny.
>>> Only things of which you are not aware, yet.
>>>
>>> Liberals think that are chances, and that relativism is a way out for
>>> their fate. That future is not written for them, so the struggle and
>>> angst.
>>
>> I gave you a hint..The answer is either Yes, or No.
>>
>> "either' is the operative word. Meaning 'one or the other'.
>>

>> That means, saying Yes and No is not an answer.
>>
>> It's 'either' Yes, or No.
>>
> Wrong!
>
> Because the opposite to 'everything is relative' is not 'nothing is
> relative'.
>
> The opposite is 'at least one thing is not relative'.

You were doing so well.

> I would say: yes, at least one thing is not relative. That is me in
> respect to myself.

Till you wrote this.

Re: Is everything in life Relative?

<2da7272d-e3d8-4eed-adf1-7d0797f4ce83n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=79491&group=sci.physics.relativity#79491

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 11:38:22 -0800 (PST)
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Thu, 27 Jan 2022 19:38 UTC

On Thursday, January 27, 2022 at 7:21:25 AM UTC-8, whodat wrote:
> On 1/27/2022 12:33 AM, Thomas Heger wrote:

> >> I gave you a hint..The answer is either Yes, or No.
> >>
> >> "either' is the operative word. Meaning 'one or the other'.
> >>

> >> That means, saying Yes and No is not an answer.
> >>
> >> It's 'either' Yes, or No.
> >>
> > Wrong!
> >
> > Because the opposite to 'everything is relative' is not 'nothing is
> > relative'.
> >
> > The opposite is 'at least one thing is not relative'.
> You were doing so well.
> > I would say: yes, at least one thing is not relative. That is me in
> > respect to myself.
> Till you wrote this.

Why did Einstein consider an alternative?

Mitchell Raemsch

Re: Is everything in life Relative?

<ssut8l$iu2$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=79496&group=sci.physics.relativity#79496

From: itu...@nnew.ca (Fraga Kent)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 19:53:58 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Fraga Kent - Thu, 27 Jan 2022 19:53 UTC

mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

>> > I would say: yes, at least one thing is not relative. That is me in
>> > respect to myself.
>> Till you wrote this.
>
> Why did Einstein consider an alternative?

i've always wondered why all the *public_servants* in America are buying
property in New Zealand. Do they know something we don't know. They know
in case of nuclear war go underground for 20 years.

and you are paying for it. All the money the capitalist have, are coming
from people. Read Marxism, which is a theory about the capitalism. Many
idiots think Marxism is a theory about communism. It's not. It's entirely
about capitalism to the smallest detail.

Re: Is everything in life Relative?

<9954c00a-c86a-4d17-8330-f05e55d6aeb5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=79560&group=sci.physics.relativity#79560

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2022 07:17:05 -0800 (PST)
From: setoke...@gmail.com (Ken Seto)
 by: Ken Seto - Fri, 28 Jan 2022 15:17 UTC

On Sunday, January 23, 2022 at 11:51:58 PM UTC-5, The Starmaker wrote:
> Okay, it is the year 2022.
>
> Is everything in life Relative?
>
> Has that question been answerd or yous still don't know?
>
> Is everything in life Relative?

Every object in the universe is moving individually and thus everything in the universe is relative.

> The answer is either Yes, or No.
>
> But I don't expect people in a relativity newsgroup capable of answering
> that question...correctly.
>
> The answer is either Yes, or No.
>
> --
> The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
> and challenge
> the unchallengeable.

Re: Is everything in life Relative?

<st1c85$1l8t$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=79583&group=sci.physics.relativity#79583

From: ert...@cghw.nc (Carmen York)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2022 18:21:58 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Carmen York - Fri, 28 Jan 2022 18:21 UTC

Ken Seto wrote:

>> Is everything in life Relative?
>
> Every object in the universe is moving individually and thus everything
> in the universe is relative.

nonsense, you need a driving force to begin to move. So that's 2
individuals already. You treat your tensors like matrices.

Re: Is everything in life Relative?

<61F4E360.6747@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=79635&group=sci.physics.relativity#79635

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2022 22:49:04 -0800
 by: The Starmaker - Sat, 29 Jan 2022 06:49 UTC

Ken Seto wrote:

> On Sunday, January 23, 2022 at 11:51:58 PM UTC-5, The Starmaker wrote:
> > Okay, it is the year 2022.
> >
> > Is everything in life Relative?
> >
> > Has that question been answerd or yous still don't know?
> >
> > Is everything in life Relative?
>
> Every object in the universe is moving individually and thus everything in the universe is relative.

Albert Einstien said: "..it does not mean that everything in life is relative."