Doubt is a pain too lonely to know that faith is his twin brother. -- Kahlil Gibran

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / Even the Needy Africans Don't Want Soros and Gates

SubjectAuthor
* Even the Needy Africans Don't Want Soros and GatesAndre Jute
`* Re: Even the Needy Africans Don't Want Soros and GatesTom Kunich
 `* Re: Even the Needy Africans Don't Want Soros and GatesAndre Jute
  `* Re: Even the Needy Africans Don't Want Soros and GatesTom Kunich
   +- Re: Even the Needy Africans Don't Want Soros and GatesJohn B.
   `* Re: Even the Needy Africans Don't Want Soros and GatesAndre Jute
    `* Re: Even the Needy Africans Don't Want Soros and GatesTom Kunich
     `* Re: Even the Needy Africans Don't Want Soros and GatesAndre Jute
      `* Re: Even the Needy Africans Don't Want Soros and GatesTom Kunich
       `- Re: Even the Needy Africans Don't Want Soros and GatesJohn B.

1
Even the Needy Africans Don't Want Soros and Gates

<9406cbd6-c2ca-448f-894f-d3cba99bc36an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=79901&group=rec.bicycles.tech#79901

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2023 23:22:58 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Even the Needy Africans Don't Want Soros and Gates
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Thu, 20 Apr 2023 06:22 UTC

Even the Needy Africans Don't Want Soros and Gates Messing Around with the Sun Over Africa.

Soros and Gates are apparently financing a scheme to make sun rays less potent warmers... Remind anyone of the scheme of the Climate Catastrophists in the 1970s who wanted to heat the oceans to mitigate the Imminent Ice Age? Imagine the harm if they had their way. Now imagine the harm Soros and Gates can do with their pet scheme to interfere with the sun...

See this article for an official view from Nigeria:
African Official Warns Bill Gates, George Soros to Stop Using Their Continent as a 'Climate' Guinea Pig
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharnold/2023/04/19/african-official-warns-bill-gates-george-soros-to-stop-using-their-continent-as-a-climate-guinea-pig-n2622138

Andre Jute
I've been making fun of Climate Catastrophists since I was a precocious teenager with a column in a national Sunday paper (when the reigning Imminent Climate Catastrophe was The Hole in the Ozone Layer), and I've never met one with a sense of humour.

Re: Even the Needy Africans Don't Want Soros and Gates

<9f3818e7-da5f-46fd-a61d-9c4968023ae4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=79945&group=rec.bicycles.tech#79945

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2023 07:26:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Thu, 20 Apr 2023 14:26 UTC

On Wednesday, April 19, 2023 at 11:23:00 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
> Even the Needy Africans Don't Want Soros and Gates Messing Around with the Sun Over Africa.
>
> Soros and Gates are apparently financing a scheme to make sun rays less potent warmers... Remind anyone of the scheme of the Climate Catastrophists in the 1970s who wanted to heat the oceans to mitigate the Imminent Ice Age? Imagine the harm if they had their way. Now imagine the harm Soros and Gates can do with their pet scheme to interfere with the sun...
>
> See this article for an official view from Nigeria:
> African Official Warns Bill Gates, George Soros to Stop Using Their Continent as a 'Climate' Guinea Pig
> https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharnold/2023/04/19/african-official-warns-bill-gates-george-soros-to-stop-using-their-continent-as-a-climate-guinea-pig-n2622138
>
> Andre Jute
> I've been making fun of Climate Catastrophists since I was a precocious teenager with a column in a national Sunday paper (when the reigning Imminent Climate Catastrophe was The Hole in the Ozone Layer), and I've never met one with a sense of humour.

This can only end very badly for both Soros and Gates and it is a shame that they believe that their billions will protect them.

Re: Even the Needy Africans Don't Want Soros and Gates

<d1e903fb-939a-423f-820d-cee2d1fedbacn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=80028&group=rec.bicycles.tech#80028

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2023 17:51:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Fri, 21 Apr 2023 00:51 UTC

On Thursday, April 20, 2023 at 3:26:43 PM UTC+1, Tom Kunich wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 19, 2023 at 11:23:00 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
> > Even the Needy Africans Don't Want Soros and Gates Messing Around with the Sun Over Africa.
> >
> > Soros and Gates are apparently financing a scheme to make sun rays less potent warmers... Remind anyone of the scheme of the Climate Catastrophists in the 1970s who wanted to heat the oceans to mitigate the Imminent Ice Age? Imagine the harm if they had their way. Now imagine the harm Soros and Gates can do with their pet scheme to interfere with the sun...
> >
> > See this article for an official view from Nigeria:
> > African Official Warns Bill Gates, George Soros to Stop Using Their Continent as a 'Climate' Guinea Pig
> > https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharnold/2023/04/19/african-official-warns-bill-gates-george-soros-to-stop-using-their-continent-as-a-climate-guinea-pig-n2622138
> >
> > Andre Jute
> > I've been making fun of Climate Catastrophists since I was a precocious teenager with a column in a national Sunday paper (when the reigning Imminent Climate Catastrophe was The Hole in the Ozone Layer), and I've never met one with a sense of humour.
> This can only end very badly for both Soros and Gates and it is a shame that they believe that their billions will protect them.

Screw Soros and Gates! This is going to end in hunger and death for some of the poorest and most defenceless people on earth, and very likely for the rest of us too. Where do these two fuckwits get arrogance from to interfere irreversibly with the energy source of the only planet we have?

Andre Jute
The most dangerous people are without the brains or the humility to consider that they may be wrong.

Re: Even the Needy Africans Don't Want Soros and Gates

<131afb41-7d1d-43ed-a347-19b59471ee13n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=80116&group=rec.bicycles.tech#80116

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2023 09:48:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Fri, 21 Apr 2023 16:48 UTC

On Thursday, April 20, 2023 at 5:51:38 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
> On Thursday, April 20, 2023 at 3:26:43 PM UTC+1, Tom Kunich wrote:
> > On Wednesday, April 19, 2023 at 11:23:00 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
> > > Even the Needy Africans Don't Want Soros and Gates Messing Around with the Sun Over Africa.
> > >
> > > Soros and Gates are apparently financing a scheme to make sun rays less potent warmers... Remind anyone of the scheme of the Climate Catastrophists in the 1970s who wanted to heat the oceans to mitigate the Imminent Ice Age? Imagine the harm if they had their way. Now imagine the harm Soros and Gates can do with their pet scheme to interfere with the sun...
> > >
> > > See this article for an official view from Nigeria:
> > > African Official Warns Bill Gates, George Soros to Stop Using Their Continent as a 'Climate' Guinea Pig
> > > https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharnold/2023/04/19/african-official-warns-bill-gates-george-soros-to-stop-using-their-continent-as-a-climate-guinea-pig-n2622138
> > >
> > > Andre Jute
> > > I've been making fun of Climate Catastrophists since I was a precocious teenager with a column in a national Sunday paper (when the reigning Imminent Climate Catastrophe was The Hole in the Ozone Layer), and I've never met one with a sense of humour.
> > This can only end very badly for both Soros and Gates and it is a shame that they believe that their billions will protect them.
> >
> Screw Soros and Gates! This is going to end in hunger and death for some of the poorest and most defenceless people on earth, and very likely for the rest of us too. Where do these two fuckwits get arrogance from to interfere irreversibly with the energy source of the only planet we have?
> >
> Andre Jute
> The most dangerous people are without the brains or the humility to consider that they may be wrong.

Let's remember that the morons in office that are destroying the world were elected - whether it was election fraud or not, the people did not rise up and fight it. So I am simply tired of it all. I can afford to live the rest of my life comfortably. So I can simply be amused when the people that voted Democrat are dying from side effects of drugs forced upon them by the government or starving to death because a bottle of water cost $5.

Re: Even the Needy Africans Don't Want Soros and Gates

<r5f64ilo3iprbhq1kncj5tt6t9qn6kgpbi@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=80184&group=rec.bicycles.tech#80184

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2023 08:47:41 +0700
 by: John B. - Sat, 22 Apr 2023 01:47 UTC

On Fri, 21 Apr 2023 09:48:22 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
<cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, April 20, 2023 at 5:51:38?PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:

>> > This can only end very badly for both Soros and Gates and it is a shame that they believe that their billions will protect them.
>> >
>> Screw Soros and Gates! This is going to end in hunger and death for some of the poorest and most defenceless people on earth, and very likely for the rest of us too. Where do these two fuckwits get arrogance from to interfere irreversibly with the energy source of the only planet we have?
>> >
>> Andre Jute
>> The most dangerous people are without the brains or the humility to consider that they may be wrong.
>> >
>Let's remember that the morons in office that are destroying the world were elected - whether it was election fraud or not, the people did not rise up and fight it. So I am simply tired of it all. I can afford to live the rest of my life comfortably. So I can simply be amused when the people that voted Democrat are dying from side effects of drugs forced upon them by the government or starving to death because a bottle of water cost $5.

Gee... don't you have running water in America? Piped right to the
house? You have to go to the store every time you want to drink water?

--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: Even the Needy Africans Don't Want Soros and Gates

<f73587fa-a2bb-441e-8dc0-089fc627dcedn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=80192&group=rec.bicycles.tech#80192

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2023 18:56:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Sat, 22 Apr 2023 01:56 UTC

On Friday, April 21, 2023 at 5:48:24 PM UTC+1, Tom Kunich wrote:
> On Thursday, April 20, 2023 at 5:51:38 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:

> > > This can only end very badly for both Soros and Gates and it is a shame that they believe that their billions will protect them.
> > >
> > Screw Soros and Gates! This is going to end in hunger and death for some of the poorest and most defenceless people on earth, and very likely for the rest of us too. Where do these two fuckwits get arrogance from to interfere irreversibly with the energy source of the only planet we have?
> > >
> > Andre Jute
> > The most dangerous people are without the brains or the humility to consider that they may be wrong.
> > >
> Let's remember that the morons in office that are destroying the world were elected - whether it was election fraud or not, the people did not rise up and fight it. So I am simply tired of it all. I can afford to live the rest of my life comfortably. So I can simply be amused when the people that voted Democrat are dying from side effects of drugs forced upon them by the government or starving to death because a bottle of water cost $5

The problem is that the Biden and his Donkey Party and all the Environmentalist Faithful and their pet billionaires are also killing hundreds of millions of very poor people in Africa and Asia with these stupid policies to keep the far left from splitting the Donkey Party. Anyone with two brains to rub together grasps that America's weakness will inevitably lead to a world war, with China, Russia and Iran aligned against the US. That will inevitably lead to nuclear strikes and a nuclear winter which will destroy the planet by the very means which could have saved it, nuclear power. -- AJ

Re: Even the Needy Africans Don't Want Soros and Gates

<dd56c588-f94f-436f-8dc5-b461947b8a14n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=80227&group=rec.bicycles.tech#80227

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2023 12:23:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Sat, 22 Apr 2023 19:23 UTC

On Friday, April 21, 2023 at 6:56:50 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
> On Friday, April 21, 2023 at 5:48:24 PM UTC+1, Tom Kunich wrote:

> > > Screw Soros and Gates! This is going to end in hunger and death for some of the poorest and most defenceless people on earth, and very likely for the rest of us too. Where do these two fuckwits get arrogance from to interfere irreversibly with the energy source of the only planet we have?
> > > >
> > > Andre Jute
> > > The most dangerous people are without the brains or the humility to consider that they may be wrong.
> > > >
> > Let's remember that the morons in office that are destroying the world were elected - whether it was election fraud or not, the people did not rise up and fight it. So I am simply tired of it all. I can afford to live the rest of my life comfortably. So I can simply be amused when the people that voted Democrat are dying from side effects of drugs forced upon them by the government or starving to death because a bottle of water cost $5
> >
> The problem is that the Biden and his Donkey Party and all the Environmentalist Faithful and their pet billionaires are also killing hundreds of millions of very poor people in Africa and Asia with these stupid policies to keep the far left from splitting the Donkey Party. Anyone with two brains to rub together grasps that America's weakness will inevitably lead to a world war, with China, Russia and Iran aligned against the US. That will inevitably lead to nuclear strikes and a nuclear winter which will destroy the planet by the very means which could have saved it, nuclear power. -- AJ

I got a notice today from my financial advisor. every one of the signs show that we will be in a full blown recession in three months that could be bad enough to be called a depression. Flunky and Krygowski will be delighted until Flunky is fired or his company bites the dust and Krygowski's teacher's retirement goes bust.

Re: Even the Needy Africans Don't Want Soros and Gates

<19a22e11-91d4-4896-bc3d-98148e4c2114n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=80243&group=rec.bicycles.tech#80243

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2023 17:54:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Sun, 23 Apr 2023 00:54 UTC

On Saturday, April 22, 2023 at 8:23:55 PM UTC+1, Tom Kunich wrote:
> On Friday, April 21, 2023 at 6:56:50 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:

> > > Let's remember that the morons in office that are destroying the world were elected - whether it was election fraud or not, the people did not rise up and fight it. So I am simply tired of it all. I can afford to live the rest of my life comfortably. So I can simply be amused when the people that voted Democrat are dying from side effects of drugs forced upon them by the government or starving to death because a bottle of water cost $5
> > >
> > The problem is that the Biden and his Donkey Party and all the Environmentalist Faithful and their pet billionaires are also killing hundreds of millions of very poor people in Africa and Asia with these stupid policies to keep the far left from splitting the Donkey Party. Anyone with two brains to rub together grasps that America's weakness will inevitably lead to a world war, with China, Russia and Iran aligned against the US. That will inevitably lead to nuclear strikes and a nuclear winter which will destroy the planet by the very means which could have saved it, nuclear power. -- AJ
> > >
> I got a notice today from my financial advisor. every one of the signs show that we will be in a full blown recession in three months that could be bad enough to be called a depression. Flunky and Krygowski will be delighted until Flunky is fired or his company bites the dust and Krygowski's teacher's retirement goes bust.

I don't expect the slightest economic knowledge or awareness for those two innumerate jerks. Whatshername, Cortez, the NY Rep who came out of Boston College^ with an "economics" degree and couldn't find a better job than being a barmaid, is the brains behind this full-blown recession, and those two monkeys are surely below her in the "economic" pecking order. -- Andre Jute

* In Germany it wouldn't even ba a high school.

Re: Even the Needy Africans Don't Want Soros and Gates

<blmb4ilud95b467ms9tai8dmgd36ns6knl@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=80298&group=rec.bicycles.tech#80298

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2023 08:26:06 +0700
References: <9406cbd6-c2ca-448f-894f-d3cba99bc36an@googlegroups.com> <9f3818e7-da5f-46fd-a61d-9c4968023ae4n@googlegroups.com> <d1e903fb-939a-423f-820d-cee2d1fedbacn@googlegroups.com> <131afb41-7d1d-43ed-a347-19b59471ee13n@googlegroups.com> <f73587fa-a2bb-441e-8dc0-089fc627dcedn@googlegroups.com> <dd56c588-f94f-436f-8dc5-b461947b8a14n@googlegroups.com> <19a22e11-91d4-4896-bc3d-98148e4c2114n@googlegroups.com> <fc87ebc8-2fbe-4f8f-a0ca-e6cee5a08991n@googlegroups.com>
 by: John B. - Mon, 24 Apr 2023 01:26 UTC

On Sun, 23 Apr 2023 06:46:13 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
<cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Saturday, April 22, 2023 at 5:54:19?PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:

>> > I got a notice today from my financial advisor. every one of the signs show that we will be in a full blown recession in three months that could be bad enough to be called a depression. Flunky and Krygowski will be delighted until Flunky is fired or his company bites the dust and Krygowski's teacher's retirement goes bust.
>> >
>> I don't expect the slightest economic knowledge or awareness for those two innumerate jerks. Whatshername, Cortez, the NY Rep who came out of Boston College^ with an "economics" degree and couldn't find a better job than being a barmaid, is the brains behind this full-blown recession, and those two monkeys are surely below her in the "economic" pecking order. -- Andre Jute
>> >
>> * In Germany it wouldn't even ba a high school.
>> >
>Remember that she wasn't first in her class and she has never shown any class anyway/

This speaks the bloke who wasn't smart enough to complete high
school.... That can't install a bicycle seat post correctly, or handle
bars, or chain, or, or, or...

So now we have two self-anointed experts to advise us :-)

--
Cheers,

John B.

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=80304&group=rec.bicycles.tech#80304

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2023 06:46:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Sun, 23 Apr 2023 13:46 UTC