"Your attitude determines your attitude." -- Zig Ziglar, self-improvement doofus

tech / alt.sci.physics.new-theories / SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE OF AN AFTERLIFE

SubjectAuthor
* SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE OF AN AFTERLIFEghamm...@gmail.com
`- Re: SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE OF AN AFTERLIFEghamm...@gmail.com

1
SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE OF AN AFTERLIFE

<7eff5232-e138-48b7-b337-2e7308965d71n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=80&group=alt.sci.physics.new-theories#80

Newsgroups: alt.sci.physics.new-theories
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2024 12:59:45 -0800 (PST)
Subject: SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE OF AN AFTERLIFE
From: ghammond...@gmail.com (ghamm...@gmail.com)
 by: ghamm...@gmail.com - Thu, 25 Jan 2024 20:59 UTC

999
999 –[George E Hammond MS Physics]
999 –[Cape Cod Massachusetts USA]
..
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz
......Research Note January 24, 2024
SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE OF AN AFTERLIFE
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz
..
..... There are shadows on the sidewalks in Hiroshima
to this day caused by persons who were instantly
vaporized near Ground Zero by the world's first A-bomb.
..
..... If there is such a thing as Life after Death caused by
the human brain – it would have to take place in less
then a microsecond.
..
..... Such a mechanism has been found by Hammond
several years ago. See: –
..
https://www.academia.edu/44527322/A_Simple_Car_Airbag_Model_of_Life_After_Death
..
This theory is based on Stuart Hameroff's discovery
that UV light flows through the water filled
microtubules inside the neurons of the brain.
..
UV light isf such high frequency (10^15 Hz)
compared to neuronal firing frequency (100 Hz)
that it could download a 3-year Afterlife Dream
in 3-mictoseconds! A 10 trillion to one compression!
..
So this is how the fatalities at Ground Zero managed
to achieve an Afterlife – even though they were
vaporized in a fraction of a second!.
.... This is explained in detail here: –
..
https://www.academia.edu/35735589/Calculating_the_Duration_of_the_Afterlife
..
In this (above) one page, large print, article you will
find a listing of the length of the Afterlife for various
forms of sudden death. And you will see that the
length of the Afterlife depends CRUCIALLY on the
FREQUENCY of the light traveling through the microtubules.
..
There is shown that there are several possibilities – it migh
have been microwaves due to rotational transitions of the
water inside the microtubules – but it was later discovered
that it is actually a 5d-orbital transition of the water molecule
which produces ultraviolet light of the much higher frequency.
..
WHAT I AM HERE TO POINT OUT TODAY: –
..
And what is demonstrated in the URL paper above –
is that ONLY the "5d" electronic orbital transition of the
water happens to provide a PLAUSIBLE Afterlife result.
..
WHAT I AM SAYING is that this CANNOT be a COINCIDENCE!
..
Note that microwave radiation (K-Band) WOULD NOT provide
realistic Afterlife durations – and that ONLY the 5d orbital
transition gives these PLAUSIBLE RESULTS !
..
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
THIS IS UNLIKELY A "FREAK COINCIDENCE"
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
..
AND IN FACT – I conclude that this result in practical terms
amounts to better than "51% evidence" that there
ACTUALLY IS SUCH A THING AS "LIFE AFTER DEATH" !
And that this is the only known hard scientific evidence
supporting such a claim !
..
George
..

Re: SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE OF AN AFTERLIFE

<bce90081-5a59-4fd3-95a3-08bb71e52405n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=81&group=alt.sci.physics.new-theories#81

Newsgroups: alt.sci.physics.new-theories
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 06:50:30 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE OF AN AFTERLIFE
From: ghammond...@gmail.com (ghamm...@gmail.com)
 by: ghamm...@gmail.com - Tue, 30 Jan 2024 14:50 UTC

On Thursday, January 25, 2024 at 3:59:47 PM UTC-5, ghamm...@gmail.com wrote:
> [...]
> And what is demonstrated in the URL paper above –
> is that ONLY the "5d" electronic orbital transition of the
> water happens to provide a PLAUSIBLE Afterlife result.
> .
> WHAT I AM SAYING is that this CANNOT be a COINCIDENCE!
> .
> Note that microwave radiation (K-Band) WOULD NOT provide
> realistic Afterlife durations – and that ONLY the 5d orbital
> transition gives these PLAUSIBLE RESULTS !
> .
> zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
> THIS IS UNLIKELY A "FREAK COINCIDENCE"
> zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
> .
> AND IN FACT – I conclude that this result in practical terms
> amounts to better than "51% evidence" that there
> ACTUALLY IS SUCH A THING AS "LIFE AFTER DEATH" !
> And that this is the only known hard scientific evidence
109
109-[George E Hammond MS Physics]
109-[Cape Cod Massachusetts USA]
..
In the above post (click on (...) above to see the post)
it is shown that when a person is killed at the speed of
light in 1-nanosec, by the gamma ray burst of an
A-bomb, that person's Afterlife duration will be
about 8 hours long!
..
This is because light travels at 1-ft/nanosec. And
the human brain is roughly 1 foot wide.
..
And the microtubule system of the brain operates at
10^15 Hz while the ordinary neuronal system operates
at 100 Hz – a compression ratio of 10–TRILLION to 1.
..
But what about a MOSQUITO ? A mosquitoe's brain
is only about 30-mils across (30 thousanths of an inch)
wide. So if a 1 foot wide human brain yields 8 hours of
Afterlife – a 30 mil wide mosquito brain would only yield: –
..
(30/1000 inches)/(12 inches) (8 hours)=.02 hrs= 72 seconds
..
SO I PUT IT TO YOU – if the AFTERLIFE of a human being
hit by an A-bomb is only 8 hours – do you think an Afterlife
for a MOSQUITO hit by the same A-bomb being only 72 seconds
is reasonable?
..
I think so! A mosquito can cover a lot of ground in 72 seconds!
..
So it would appear that God is evenhanded
to all creatures "Great and Small".
..
George
..